The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-05-2021, 07:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 8
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/massage-bai-he/

Went to visit this chick a while ago. She was here around 2019 or something but didn't get a chance to visit then. Wanted to give it a try after reading so many positive reviews from her last stint.

Unfortunately my experience was a far cry from the reviews. Kept using phone throughout the session. Massage was non-existent, because she was using phone most of the time and must be tiring for her to use one hand to massage. Nvm, thought sensual would be good. I was asked to turn around, but then started using phone again to chit chat with customers for a good few minutes. I was so mad I wanted to just stand up and leave. Wah lao eh I didn't pay to watch you use phone man...

Will never ever return.
Old 19-05-2021, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 11
Limeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Not this one bro. That one pretty. This one quite comprehensive.
Hmm. So not a looker but better roaming signal, I take it? Would you rate her as passible at least? As long as she's not overtly fat/ugly and there are no hygiene issues, I'd be quite happy to try.

Regardless, thanks for sharing your thoughts on her so far.
Old 19-05-2021, 07:30 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeball View Post
Hmm. So not a looker but better roaming signal, I take it? Would you rate her as passible at least? As long as she's not overtly fat/ugly and there are no hygiene issues, I'd be quite happy to try.

She looks like her pics. How's that for you?

She used to be fat and slimmed down, but the boob size remains the same.
Old 19-05-2021, 07:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
She has her supporters, I'm not one of them. Sure, boobs Au Naturel and huge but face not my cup of tea. Suit those who like their ML with character, those who prefer GFE best manage expectations. But what a time to come back, probably cursing her luck. Happy for her fans though.
Not a fan too. Don't really like MLs with princess temper. Not a masochist. Comprehensive yes but skills really not that outstanding.

Yup, she has her fans and you will be able to tell.
Old 19-05-2021, 08:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:

My session with her was fine, nothing unpleasant. She was pretty hyped back then so to me is a "to do" list for me. I didn't RTM coz looks wise I wouldn't consider her a looker but a lot of bros feels otherwise. What you see is what you get, so if the pictures you won't reject, unlikely the real person you will decline. Service wise nothing to nitpick la, I wouldn't rate her An An or Li Rou kind of level though. As another bro said, don't expect Aini or Li Rou kind of GFE attentiveness too, she's quite a straight talker. Selling point is really mainly her pair of knockers.
Old 19-05-2021, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 11
Limeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
My session with her was fine, nothing unpleasant. She was pretty hyped back then so to me is a "to do" list for me. I didn't RTM coz looks wise I wouldn't consider her a looker but a lot of bros feels otherwise. What you see is what you get, so if the pictures you won't reject, unlikely the real person you will decline. Service wise nothing to nitpick la, I wouldn't rate her An An or Li Rou kind of level though. As another bro said, don't expect Aini or Li Rou kind of GFE attentiveness too, she's quite a straight talker. Selling point is really mainly her pair of knockers.
Thanks for the candid details bro. Would up you again but have already done so in the past so the system doesn't let me. Not that my paltry 8 points mean much anyway
Old 19-05-2021, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 13
birdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant future

Tried her last week before the restriction starts. Agree with the good gfe and looks but other than this 2 factors, I feel that it's vanilla service but overall she is okay just that with 120 pricing, there are better alternatives.

Haha maybe you got the Aaron kwok look so your sensual was better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbr1000rr View Post
First time posting on this forum for https://sglonelyguy-2.com/baby-massage/

She looks prettier than her photos online, her age is also legit. Truly like your ex poly classmate lol. Her massage is not pro kind but okay la got effort. Where she really shines is the gfe she provides. The ice was broken damn easily, she is very chatty & sensual was wild. Can tell she is quite down to earth, do support her!
Old 19-05-2021, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
Yeyeye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/strawberry-massage/

couldnt seem to find any MR for her. did she changed name or is she new here?
feel like trying this SYT
Old 19-05-2021, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Looks like another ML with polarizing opinions. And once again I find myself on the other side. Hahaha.

I actually never met Summer in her previous stint. So I don't know how she looked like before, what her attitude was, or what type of body she had. I visited her without any preconceived expectations. And all I say is.... damn!!!! What a splendid splendid time!!!

Smooth , fair complexion on a very pleasant, friendly face. And those sweet gentle lips, damn, those soft lips... I likey very muchie

And that body, damn again. Summer is tall with mile long legs, and in pretty good shape. Think An An type of body. Then of course there are those breasts... a wondrous showcase of her impressive genetics - full , very full, topped with light brown nipples. Yes they do hang a little lower, no thanks to gravity, but they are absolutely gorgeous to my eyes, and in my hands and mouth. Drool buckets.

Lots of fun, lots of laughter, lots of sensual activity. We took our time, Summer spent half the session on me, teasing me, kissing every inch of me, and loving my manhood... and when we were both basking from the expended pleasure, we cuddled tightly and spoke about nothing and everything. What a lovely lady. Nice, very nice time indeed.

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 19-05-2021 at 09:18 PM.
Old 19-05-2021, 09:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Thanks for the candid details bro. Would up you again but have already done so in the past so the system doesn't let me. Not that my paltry 8 points mean much anyway
No worries bro and thanks for the previous uppz. Bottomline for her is, if she pique your curiosity and her looks acceptable to you, try once and decide for herself, at the very least you will get boobs, lots of it and real. Worthy of RTM? Now that's a different story altogether. Not for me
Old 19-05-2021, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Looks like another ML with polarizing opinions. And once again I find myself on the other side. Hahaha.

I actually never met Summer in her previous stint. So I don't know how she looked like before, what her attitude was, or what type of body she had. I visited her without any preconceived expectations. And all I say is.... damn!!!! What a splendid splendid time!!!

Smooth , fair complexion on a very pleasant, friendly face. And those sweet gentle lips, damn, those soft lips... I likey very muchie

And that body, damn again. Summer is tall with mile long legs, and in pretty good shape. Think An An type of body. Then of course there are those breasts... a wondrous showcase of her impressive genetics - full , very full, topped with light brown nipples. Yes they do hang a little lower, no thanks to gravity, but they are absolutely gorgeous to my eyes, and in my hands and mouth. Drool buckets.

Lots of fun, lots of laughter, lots of sensual activity. We took our time, Summer spent half the session on me, teasing me, kissing every inch of me, and loving my manhood... and when we were both basking from the expended pleasure, we cuddled tightly and spoke about nothing and everything. What a lovely lady. Nice, very nice time indeed.
Wa bro, thanks for the MRs
Seems we are starting to have same taste
I was afraid of backlash coz of my differing opinions on Amber and now Summer
But you just came along with positive reviews for them

Amber brought me out of semi hibernation mode, then Summer is really tempting me to come out in uncertain times
Old 19-05-2021, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeyeye View Post

couldnt seem to find any MR for her. did she changed name or is she new here?
feel like trying this SYT
She’s new here bro
Apparently Ning Xia recommended her (and Summer) to me so I’m spoilt for choices at this point of time.
How to stay at home
Old 19-05-2021, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wa bro, thanks for the MRs
Seems we are starting to have same taste
I was afraid of backlash coz of my differing opinions on Amber and now Summer
But you just came along with positive reviews for them

Amber brought me out of semi hibernation mode, then Summer is really tempting me to come out in uncertain times
Lol.. Amber is something special. I was seeing her a lot before. But now I'm really swaying big time towards Summer tbh. Her sweet summery ways are quite addictive. I've tasted it and I want more. Contrary to others, I'm experiencing very high gfe and cannot wait to see her again.

Whats going on? Lol.
Old 19-05-2021, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3115 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Now capped bj for all of them
Old 20-05-2021, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
Yeyeye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Look: 8/10 (SYT look like poly student)
Body: 7/10 (right amount of curves and D cup but enhanced)
Attitude:8/10 (first time here and green but can talk if you initiate)
Massage: 2/10 (5mins of pressing)
Gfe: 7/10
CIM: 6/10
Location: 2/10 (one of the if not the worst. hard to find parking and need to walk past tons of neighbours to reach her door)
RTM: no

Advertised as FN but was actually SN. lots of kissing and licking at your back.
also need to tell her to bbbj if not she will hj
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1