The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Coco, dudu, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-06-2021, 06:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
thelethal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

will do my sharing on an xin https://sglonelyguy-3.com/massage-an-xin/

location: brings back memories of one of the better MLs i've visited, convenient for drivers but probably a small walk for foot soldier

looks: she looks a bit older in person, late 20s to early 30s is my guess. she looks younger in the photo, in person looks a bit aged..?

massage: quite thorough although there isn't much strength, she does an okay massage but i don't think she's trained

sensual: non-existent, i think she's rather new to the trade. basically unbuttoned her blouse and started HJ which is about all. nice C cup boobs though

she's can hold quite a decent conversation but don't think i will return because there's nothing that fits my taste
Old 16-06-2021, 07:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 665 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 369 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post
too what lol

visited her before heightened alert

good service but nothing wow. not much of a talker too. quite SOP

agree nice place and clean. can hardly find the spot too.

unlikely to RTM though but very popular with many. to each his own
Yea Bro, i visited her before heightened alert too, as what you say “nothing wow” for me either, like some of Bros said your experience might be different (YMMV), unlikely to RTM either..

Hope I won’t get zap hahaha…
Old 16-06-2021, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 513 / Power: 4
fatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post
too what lol

visited her before heightened alert

good service but nothing wow. not much of a talker too. quite SOP

agree nice place and clean. can hardly find the spot too.

unlikely to RTM though but very popular with many. to each his own
Opss.. miss out the word..
Too "tall" for me...
Paiseh paiseh.
Old 16-06-2021, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 665 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 369 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatuncle View Post
Opss.. miss out the word..
Too "tall" for me...
Paiseh paiseh.
Same for me hahaha
I’m only 160 hahaha
Old 16-06-2021, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Thought I'd post about the newest bbbj-cim princess, Molly, who blew me away. For those who prefer heavier flavoured MLs, like I do, you may find this under-the-radar-girl quite amazingly irresistible. This is my FR on her...
https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=20687356&postcount=71

The set up is like Cheryl's, but of course not same location. The contact number is in the first post of the thread. Have fun.
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=823927

Old 16-06-2021, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
-snip-
Bro..

Don't have to promote her like this lol.. She got her own thread also..

Don't let ppl misconstrue your "kind" intentions..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 16-06-2021, 10:17 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Think there's gonna be more booking for freelance MLs starting this weekend.

Bros already complaining about staff spot checking if customers mask wear mask while being 'treated', so increased police checks are gonna scare a lot of naughty punters away.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...-mask-15026482
Old 16-06-2021, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 10
wahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/strawberry-massage/

As one bro very accurately pointed out, really 青春无敌..
Feel that she has the attributes to actually knock off the current queen of syt and claim it as her own. But some things are just off here and there. Maybe needs more training by the bros here. She's young, really refreshing and quite spontaneous, can be really fun to be with if there is good chemistry. I do find her quite pretty. But currently probably won't rtm as i dislike the place itself, and yes the infamous towels issue still present. And overall still enjoy the current queen of syt more, by a whisker
Old 16-06-2021, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Bro..

Don't have to promote her like this lol.. She got her own thread also..

Don't let ppl misconstrue your "kind" intentions..
Oh you mean people might think I okt ah!? Haha. I see what you mean now.

Haha, it's ok la bro. I went, I tried, I liked, so I share my thoughts here. Just like any other good finds I find in SLG. I try, I like, I share my thoughts. If people misconstrue, then I guess its my own fault.

Cheers

PS. Any new discoveries on your side?
Old 16-06-2021, 10:50 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh you mean people might think I okt ah!? Haha. I see what you mean now.

Haha, it's ok la bro. I went, I tried, I liked, so I share my thoughts here. Just like any other good finds I find in SLG. I try, I like, I share my thoughts. If people misconstrue, then I guess its my own fault.

Cheers

PS. Any new discoveries on your side?
The point is, she has her own thread in the other section.. No need to do any cross-promotion lol..

Adele is a good example lor..

No, I am vegan for a long while liao..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 16-06-2021, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 18
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahlaoeh13 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-3.com/strawberry-massage/

As one bro very accurately pointed out, really 青春无敌..
Feel that she has the attributes to actually knock off the current queen of syt and claim it as her own. But some things are just off here and there. Maybe needs more training by the bros here. She's young, really refreshing and quite spontaneous, can be really fun to be with if there is good chemistry. I do find her quite pretty. But currently probably won't rtm as i dislike the place itself, and yes the infamous towels issue still present. And overall still enjoy the current queen of syt more, by a whisker
who is the current queen of syt?
Old 16-06-2021, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 8
staringafresh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystaringafresh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Bros trust me she's either in her late 30s or early 40s.. You can tell a woman's age not just by the looks but also her voice and the way she thinks.. Her napoleon complex quite jialat.. Always compare herself to the younger MLs who I know are already in their 30s.. She's defos older than them by quite a bit to talk like that.. But find old ML also got its perks la..

By the way China passport birthdate all this can fake de.. Don't believe anything that you hear and only half of what you see my friends..

Also pink nipples and vaginas, use bleaching cream or soaps with bleach can liao.. In Thailand plenty.. China no need to say..
totally agree with bro Knight. she told me she is 29 but i laughed inside and kept quiet because i didnt want to puncture her balloon. nevertheless, great JG and attentiveness so very relaxing when i visit her. i am probably BSing myself like she BS me her age but i really think she made my little brother longer (erected) during and at least a couple of days after the JG. maybe that magic comes with age and experience.
Old 16-06-2021, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 17
ddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud of
https://sglonelyguy-3.com/massage-xiao-xi/

Tried her today after a few mismatch
Familiar place to go, regular Chiongers should know the place well.
Hear me say this, her massage is what I feel the best out of all the MLs in the market now. Great back stepping which I have never got it even at spas.

Very nice lady to be with but too bad boobs are a bit small for my liking but it’s not my priority. Most importantly , good service, good massage , good ending

Go enjoy her bros
Old 16-06-2021, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 8
staringafresh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystaringafresh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddae44 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-3.com/massage-xiao-xi/

Tried her today after a few mismatch
Familiar place to go, regular Chiongers should know the place well.
Hear me say this, her massage is what I feel the best out of all the MLs in the market now. Great back stepping which I have never got it even at spas.

Very nice lady to be with but too bad boobs are a bit small for my liking but it’s not my priority. Most importantly , good service, good massage , good ending

Go enjoy her bros
how close to the photos would you rate her, bro? her look in the photos is so pretty to me that i feel it is too good to be true and hence didnt want to set myself up for major disappointment. TIA
Old 17-06-2021, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 11
xels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to behold

hi boss kopiosteve, would you mind sharing the damages or perhaps PM if you are uncomfortable about sharing, thanks.

Quote:
Thought I'd post about the newest bbbj-cim princess, Molly, who blew me away. For those who prefer heavier flavoured MLs, like I do, you may find this under-the-radar-girl quite amazingly irresistible. This is my FR on her...
https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=20687356&postcount=71

The set up is like Cheryl's, but of course not same location. The contact number is in the first post of the thread. Have fun.
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=823927

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1