The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 06-12-2019, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 17
osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Will be in BKK again 6th to 11th.
May try locate this mini thermae if i am in the area
Old 07-12-2019, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
Will be in BKK again 6th to 11th.
May try locate this mini thermae if i am in the area
Great. Camping for your sharing soon.
Old 07-12-2019, 08:37 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
Greenday2018 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
when travelling to overseas doesn't matter which countries, always put wallet and important items "in front" just like your dick also in front.
hahaha! true!
Old 10-12-2019, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 13
Oshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to behold

Is Eden club still a great experience? Saw the 10 year old thread
Old 11-12-2019, 03:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oshimayuko View Post
Is Eden club still a great experience? Saw the 10 year old thread
Eden's heydays are long gone...... they are like Petain now.
The WLs there are very experienced.... but more suitable for the Pioneer & Merdeka generation customers.
Old 11-12-2019, 05:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sbfuser246 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is Poseidon or Emmanuelle still good places for fishbowl girls?
Old 11-12-2019, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 10
microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qq3033 View Post
My experience recently . Walk from soi 29 to soi cowboy also kanna pick pocket.

FUcking pissed for first night in bangkok.
wah... so unlucky for you. I don't bring wallet out, i put the cash in the front pockets of my pant (both pockets). And always try to put your hands in the pockets once awhile.
Old 15-12-2019, 07:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Oneshotonekill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Those pickpockets always working in group. So when u realise u are walking into a crowd or group. Make sure be super alert.
Old 16-12-2019, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qq3033 View Post
My experience recently . Walk from soi 29 to soi cowboy also kanna pick pocket.

FUcking pissed for first night in bangkok.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuJun View Post
Rule #1. Always buy a small bag and place it in front. Hold it for extra safety. I used to put my phone and wallet in my pocket but I've seen other tourist kena pickpocket before
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneshotonekill View Post
Those pickpockets always working in group. So when u realise u are walking into a crowd or group. Make sure be super alert.
555 sway lah tio mark by ladyboys!
90% kena pickpocketed by chow ah quas!

AWAS when ladyboys try to grab your crotch!
Old 19-12-2019, 06:28 PM
Samster

osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold

Still no time to write my experience for recent trip 6-16th. Hope to write it soon!
Old 20-12-2019, 02:09 PM
Samster

Anyone try this shop before https://kissbangkokmassage.com/
Old 20-12-2019, 06:52 PM
Samster

Sorry for long post

Trip 6-16th Dec

First 3 days was cooling during day and night time. Nice experience from the usual hot weather.

1st 3 nights was spend with spa girl from previous trip. Some mini sneaky sessions at her home during daylight in order to avoid her mum. Arranged her sister in law to massage for me for my lower backaches at her shop. Brought me to few places where she drink usually. All 3 places in Lad Phrao area, my eyes were opened to how much treasures this area has to offer! From ktv to bar to enclosed restaurant style, beers and whiskey are cheap. Its always entertaining just to see how guys/ladyboys try to pick up partners, this trip i got to see first hand girls trying to pick up guys hehe(I am surprised quite alot of girls are doing it!).
3rd night was most memorable..place is an large enclosed restaurant style place with a large front stage with live band. Country music i never heard of was sang mostly accept for a few current songs. Male and female sexy dancers were employed, stickers were bought by customers to tip them. The male DJ was damn good at creating the atmosphere, climbed on top of 2 tables with mike to sing topless haha. Sweaty guy's chest was licked by ladyboys, hands with stickers found their way into those hot trunks. 9-11pm was chill mode, 11pm people started to ditch their chairs and dance around their tables, 1am people start dancing on their chairs and tables and dj booth. Drunk people going to the wrong toilets, guys got carried out by bouncers while girls are allow to use guy cubicles. After place close at 2am, continued drinking inside after closing with the staff and boss with some mookata till 4.30am. Boss opened 2 more Chivas for me to drink because I am the first Singaporean there. 7bottles this night...I had mouth sex with the toilet bowl back in apartment. Luckily spa girl sent me back and showered for me, if not i may find myself next morning at some back street robbed haha.
She is one of the best partner this trip, but had to ditch her to further explore new places. Definitely going to connect again with her for the first night during next trip.

Rest of the days was spent walking the streets and small streets trying local stalls and some more popular food places. Tried their food delivery service, pretty easy to navigate.
Massage and scrub everyday at different random places. This one place I particularly like uses grinded coffee beans as scrub, they will spread a layer of warm milk before applying the scrub so its not painful.
Further visited different types of drinking places in Nonthaburi, Rangsit, Lad Phrao, Chok Chai, Thong Lo(Tderm, Snail, Demo) Ekkamai(Thay), Rama 3, Suan Lang.
Some hits and misses but it was great experience. Came to know some drinking places(even popular places) do mix water into their whiskey to earn more. Dont be fooled by the authenthic seal sticker.
Visited few kappoo joints as well, some girls used delay tactics to waste time so you can only clock 1 shot, best to get 1hr service unless you like to tcss with them.

Total expense : 43.5k baht
Total number of nights with girls: 6
Total number of lonely nights : 4
Total number of free ovn girls : 4
Total massage joints visited : 4
Total number BJ joints visited : 1
Old 20-12-2019, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sorry for long post

Trip 6-16th Dec

First 3 days was cooling during day and night time. Nice experience from the usual hot weather.

1st 3 nights was spend with spa girl from previous trip. Some mini sneaky sessions at her home during daylight in order to avoid her mum. Arranged her sister in law to massage for me for my lower backaches at her shop. Brought me to few places where she drink usually. All 3 places in Lad Phrao area, my eyes were opened to how much treasures this area has to offer! From ktv to bar to enclosed restaurant style, beers and whiskey are cheap. Its always entertaining just to see how guys/ladyboys try to pick up partners, this trip i got to see first hand girls trying to pick up guys hehe(I am surprised quite alot of girls are doing it!).
3rd night was most memorable..place is an large enclosed restaurant style place with a large front stage with live band. Country music i never heard of was sang mostly accept for a few current songs. Male and female sexy dancers were employed, stickers were bought by customers to tip them. The male DJ was damn good at creating the atmosphere, climbed on top of 2 tables with mike to sing topless haha. Sweaty guy's chest was licked by ladyboys, hands with stickers found their way into those hot trunks. 9-11pm was chill mode, 11pm people started to ditch their chairs and dance around their tables, 1am people start dancing on their chairs and tables and dj booth. Drunk people going to the wrong toilets, guys got carried out by bouncers while girls are allow to use guy cubicles. After place close at 2am, continued drinking inside after closing with the staff and boss with some mookata till 4.30am. Boss opened 2 more Chivas for me to drink because I am the first Singaporean there. 7bottles this night...I had mouth sex with the toilet bowl back in apartment. Luckily spa girl sent me back and showered for me, if not i may find myself next morning at some back street robbed haha.
She is one of the best partner this trip, but had to ditch her to further explore new places. Definitely going to connect again with her for the first night during next trip.

Rest of the days was spent walking the streets and small streets trying local stalls and some more popular food places. Tried their food delivery service, pretty easy to navigate.
Massage and scrub everyday at different random places. This one place I particularly like uses grinded coffee beans as scrub, they will spread a layer of warm milk before applying the scrub so its not painful.
Further visited different types of drinking places in Nonthaburi, Rangsit, Lad Phrao, Chok Chai, Thong Lo(Tderm, Snail, Demo) Ekkamai(Thay), Rama 3, Suan Lang.
Some hits and misses but it was great experience. Came to know some drinking places(even popular places) do mix water into their whiskey to earn more. Dont be fooled by the authenthic seal sticker.
Visited few kappoo joints as well, some girls used delay tactics to waste time so you can only clock 1 shot, best to get 1hr service unless you like to tcss with them.

Bro. Able to PM where is the exact place?
Old 20-12-2019, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10462 / Power: 20
zendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sorry for long post

Trip 6-16th Dec

Power bro..!

Round 2: ZanShen SvampS Prejudiced sgoh Solopop Pinpongball randily exactmatxspeed Rasta Marley
Old 23-12-2019, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Yes! Made it to BKK, stayed almost a week. Again in the lower Sukhumvit area.

First of all a word of warning to bros not familiair with BKK. Landed around 5pm at BKK but arrived at my hotel around 8pm! When exiting the airport there appeared a line of about 100 people waiting for taxi. So I went back and took the train. Train is not bad and took me in about 30 minutes to Makassan station. Ok until then but now the trouble started. I followed the signs to "taxi", waited, waited and waited but not a sign of any taxi whatsoever. At the end I used the Grab app but then it appeared that NOBODY was willing to come near Makassan station due to the extreme trafficjam. An employee of the station came to my rescue and told me to take the MRT. Had to walk hundreds of meters with two heavy bags to get there and again when I arrived at Sukhumvit. This is B A D.

But now my cheonging experiences.

Started the evening at EZ1, soi 24. A crazy gal, mid twenties, chubby, but ok face. No bj, grabbed cock, jerked like a mad and went straight to fj. Another bad experience after the bad experience with my trip from the airport.

Other bad experiences I had at salon Body & Mind, soi 23. In the night you can find some above average gals sitting outside the salon (there are other salons next to it all competing with each other). Pretty gal, massage worthless and asked 1000Bht for a so-so handjob. Few days later went here again, had another gal (slightly less pretty), gave me bj and hj for 1500Bht and her massage was not bad.

There is a Japanese style salon named Rakuen near soi 55. Went here two times, I can really recommend this one. Service is top-notch! First time a girl with short hair and tight body. 1st class shower, after which she got nude, gave good massage and excellent bbj and hj.
Second time a milfish gal (named Rei). We hardly got into the room and she took out my dick and started bbj me. After that jacuzzi, massage and fj in several positions.

For thai massage by ok or above average gals you can go to Miss Puket at Silom soi 6. Got half hour hj's by a hot, friendly well English speaking gal from Changmai.

Homme (soi Narathiwat 3 near BTS Chong Nonsi): KAPOO joint. Another friendly tall milfish gal from Changmai. Got nude massage by her and could not resist kissing her pussy a few times.

1 Society, (soi 39, Phrom Chai) KAPOO joint. Nude massage from a cute young gal with bald pussy. She told me she was new in this line, worked at an office one year ago. Played with my dick for the whole hour.

Made it to 7 heaven, soi 33. BBJ by Mai. Good, very good but she just wasnot my style of gal.

Before taking SQ979 back home got into a rather unknown mp in the back of sukhumvit soi 6, behind the Kasalong bbj bar. Forgot the name of this mp but they have several items on their menu. Got to choose a gal, all seemed 30+ and not really my style. Choose a petite one named "Gel". I must say that she took good care of me. Played and bbj for a good half hour.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1