The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 30-12-2017, 12:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by A+++ View Post
Few yrs back my friend recomended me to a club at rca called Nunglen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by despicableme View Post
Nunglen is in thonglor.
Nunglen is in Ekamai.... if u see mini cooper showroom, u are around there. Went there once, too crowded, maybe special night. Squeezed in, had a drink n 5 mins later, I squeezed out and went to another pub.

Another place waiting for disaster to happen, just like a couple of sois away, Santika.

I never enjoy these places, loud music, rowdy crowd... how to proper chat and a drink? Guess I am too old for these...
Old 30-12-2017, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Wa... u say till like....... 1st Jan coming....
It is a good remainder that most Thai discos are waiting for disaster to happen. Most back doors are locked which left the small tiny front entrance to escape if any unfortunate happens. Owners, authority dun bother as long as there are money to be shared... 1 building down, another will be up.
Old 30-12-2017, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 13
despicableme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Nunglen is in Ekamai.... if u see mini cooper showroom, u are around there. Went there once, too crowded, maybe special night. Squeezed in, had a drink n 5 mins later, I squeezed out and went to another pub.

Another place waiting for disaster to happen, just like a couple of sois away, Santika.

I never enjoy these places, loud music, rowdy crowd... how to proper chat and a drink? Guess I am too old for these...
Nunglen is a pub before 11pm and after 11pm it transitions to a club (seats will be taken away) with live thai music/EDM. It gets crowded because it is extremely popular and the area is small. I like this kind of places compared to 100% EDM clubs in RCA, it is much much less messy. Unless you get there real early (before 9pm), it is going to get noisy and crowded pretty quick

However, if you just want to chill and chat, of course you wont like these places. But luckily there are too many options in bkk where you can sit down with your friends and chat the night away. Too many choices in the thonglor area. I am a noob so at most I venture up to Lad Phrao, but if not will just stay in my comfort area in thonglor where there are too much places at night to go to for my 3/4 nights there.

P.S. For those thai music lovers (thai disco in sg cant make it, most play and sing english songs anyway), you can check out the artistes FB page to see where they are performing around bkk. Can just go to cocktail/klear/labanoon/room39/musketeers etc fb page and the month's tour dates will be shown. Each band usually have 20 performances every month at different venues (some not in bkk) and each performance can last between 60 to 90mins, basically like half a concert, most places have to reserve seats (make a call), if not most likely will have no seats left. Will be going to the G19 Fest in Feb (https://www.facebook.com/events/124780234885951/) to catch the biggest thai bands to perform at the national stadium (50,000 ppl). Let me know if any of you all are going, tickets are just 1000B if you buy early.
Old 31-12-2017, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 9
onelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of light

Whr all bros countdown tonight?
Old 01-01-2018, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 8
Datingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I'm not having luck with girls in sg. Have to dhv. Is it the same in Thailand? Money talks?
Old 01-01-2018, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datingafter35 View Post
I'm not having luck with girls in sg. Have to dhv. Is it the same in Thailand? Money talks?
If your money can talk in singapore, it will shout & scream in Thailand
Old 01-01-2018, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not all girls in Thailand need money talk lah, look at the mirror and see what's wrong.......if you need money to talk, something is wrong with you and your money not really talk too "loud" in sg, so what make u think your money can talk louder in Thailand?

Now a lot of working class Thai people are not much poorer than normal sinkie, they have decent job and although earn lesser, but with lower living expenses they are much better than many working class sinkie.

A lot of younger gen sinkie don't want to use mouth and heart to talk, they prefer to sit in front of comp or hp to chat. So when come to sian puying, they are totally out.......try putting those away and start walking out to see the real world 555
Old 01-01-2018, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Eh.....it all depends what the girl is looking for afterall, whether Singaporean or Thai. If the girl needs or wants money, of course your money talks, whether Singaporean or Thai. If it is just a normal girl who is not willing to sell herself for money, then whether Singaporean or Thai, you throw money also useless and probably will take some effort to get what you want and after put in effort still may not get what you want.

But thats what I like about Bangkok, it has something for everyone. If you are like me, just want to go in to a place, find a Thai SYT willing to let old fat me fuck for 2500 baht, there is an option. If you are those kind who thinks you are very super in sian-ning girls without paying any money, of course also got such options.

So does money talk in Thailand? Of course it does, but only for girls willing to listen to money
Old 02-01-2018, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
ArtOfForeplay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Don't forget how loud is your money can talk or scream.
If you open 3000฿ they might counter you 8000฿ that mean your money scream not loud enough
Old 02-01-2018, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 8
rahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Its a place with lots of thais n mixed class. Got FLs party there too but they usually go there for leisure. 5555 kana fuck every day already can give them a 1 night break boh? 5555. Those FLs also usually is work overseas type so won't bump into local customers there. They are the real fake hiso la. Some mix with girls kana bao by rich man one. Nunglen is not same same SD la.

Here's my personal suggestions for those chiong decent clubs/disco. But up to individuals how they play.

1. Go into a decent club, u must present yourself decently. ( don't be like some koreans go around trying to hook girls. 555 sorry to use koreans as example again.) trust me, if u have class n they later know u from sg they will look u up sure. No need be handsome to make new thai friends. Be polite n cool.

2. If u drinking with sg guy friends, just enjoy the music n buddies talk. Walao behind u got chio leh. 555 Mai mao mai ding dong kao jai mai? 5555 joking. The thing is... When everyone is sober, its hard to make friends. Cuz who the fuck are u wor? Wait till the party go high everyone high things be easier.

3. If u drinking alone? Mai bpen rai... stay cool enjoy music drink with style n look around is ok. Don't be humsup look la can boh. See got chio tua liap n look non stop at her neh neh haiz. 555 if u bored, catch some waiter waitress la try talk cock with then. Tip la. Don't stingy. The girl u want xian most, u must give 1 x sharp eye contact, she notice u looking liao right then u ignore her. 555 if she notice u already n curious about u, she will look at u sure later mah. Jai yen yen. But nv ever go try hook girls with guys hor. Later when high liao nitnoi mao liao got chance, look at her eye contact n raise your glass slightly n cheers with a friendly smile. If she return cheers u got chance make friend liao. 5555.

4. Must see club layout n how pack, sometimes u go too early, the club empty. Have patience.. the night is still young. When later its so pack chai mai? If u lucky some girls will end up join table u mah 5555. Or the waiter u tip b4 he will help find new joiners join u also. 555 If no have nvm. Guys also welcome. Cheers with them. One cheers at your own table can expand to person next to u. Friendly mah 5555. If lucky next table are girls wor.

5. So the night goes on n every one high liao tioboh? So its the best times to cheers n make new friends! Usually those guai guai girls will go home after club close. Sometimes u extend invite la ask if they go where else have fun can join boh. This is the part where things get interesting. If they siao on type. They bring u chiong else where n go else where. Charlie Mike mah. Who knows scali she is FL also n don't waste take u LT 555555. Or ONS must see la always case by case one. Some of u think decent girls will help take care each other go home tioboh? Lan sai 5555. I ever kana one girl her friends pangsey her alone n she drunk with me. If i bring back room sure can fuck but hor haiz i treat her as good friend liao n her bf is some club dj... 555 forget it. Send her home bah.

6. Go disco/club don't always think pickup girls to fuck first. Think make friends first. Then friend liao see how. Some of u go is short days. Nvm one if cannot fuck just save for next trip, jio go out on you mah. If chiobu make fren u good mah. No chio one must see what good she have la hor...

7. If u see a group of thai girls n u want make friend or join them, please make sure u are neutral to all girls. Meaning hor lets say 4 girls but u like 1 of them mah but u cannot specifically be good to that 1 girl lor. Cuz some of the thai girls they go out enjoy they want every sisters be happy. Cuz girls pattern is like that, if one of their leg kana taken they will not happy not fun mah. Girls nite out mah come out play n guy xian one of them. Then we what? So best way is to be nice n good to all 4 girls. Then later part when everyone so happy liao then u got better bargain power to xian the girl u like. Same la 2 on 2 la 3 on 3 la 4 on 4 la is best. They very happy if one guy xian one girl 555. No sister headache.

8. If u think decent girls don't sleep around... er... that's a wrong concept. 5555 of course very pretty one won't anyhow sleep with u la. Got those normal thai girls mah. Average mai hiam buay pai one. If they see u not bad n have good feel they also don't mind fucking u. First night know n ask her go back your room is possible one but u must own self agar agar la don't over cross the line. Some is next day u ask meet go dinner then end up in your room. 55555. But its true la if they got friends around very hard to ONS one. Unless their girls friends know she keen in fucking u then that's another say la. Sometimes be smart mah. Ask the girl where she stay can share taxi boh maybe u offer send her home also nice. Leave a good lasting impression. I have some good girl friends they ding dong ask me go bunk their studio condo. Say don't waste money stay hotel. 555 first time i hear i was like.. wtf.. somemore infront of her boyfriend tell me that. 555.

Aiyo. Dinner time. Got time then continue, just my opinions. Its a long weekend! Hope everyone enjoy. Chokdee kup!

Ps. Here got a lot old timers chiong thai one. Im sure each have their own unforgettable memories n experience. Always remember go out play must give face to locals. 555
Sifu, need your opinion here. During my last bkk trip I was able to meet up a girl and go to Club.. In my eye is 7/10 type, tall & fair skin, long brown curly hair. able to speak great mandarin. We went to club and with another her not so pretty friend. When drink to till high has chance to touch and hug. That night not successful to ons her. Trying to meet her on the following few days but she keep said she has to work/busy.I also have hint her to stay with me. End up not able to meet her second time in that trip. However, when i was back to hometown she frequently chat with me and she send miss you la & love icon stickers. Should i move forward and meet other girl or continue invest time on this girl till ons ?
Old 02-01-2018, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
Not a shifu, but based on your story you relate can roughly tell you to go find some spare girls, not forgetting her. If it’s time that only you invested, why not, after all messaging a person doesn’t takes much of your time. 2-3 mins per messages. Meanwhile find others so if you can’t up this one you got others as spare.

You must remember this, I believe she got many guys too beside than yourself.

IMO the probability of fk-ing her is now 50-50.

Good luck and happy 2018!
been there done that.

most would send (message) love hug kiss miss etc when faraway, but only a few would do it when nearby (when i was in thailand), so just enjoy the experience/conversation if u hv time to spare.

u got that right, u think she no butterfly ... think again, known more than 1 TG that is cuckolding the “bf”.

always hv plan B/C/D when dealing thai bus
Old 02-01-2018, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 13
despicableme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Not a shifu, but based on your story you relate can roughly tell you to go find some spare girls, not forgetting her. If it’s time that only you invested, why not, after all messaging a person doesn’t takes much of your time. 2-3 mins per messages. Meanwhile find others so if you can’t up this one you got others as spare.

If you go to bkk for 3 nights, prepare 6 girls contact to meet. Because they can the day itself cancel and you are left with no plan for the night so backup must be there. Yes, first trip meet may not be able to up her, just ask directly when you planning next trip that you want meet her again and want her to stay with you. If it is not a definite yes, then treat it as a no. But if free in daytime, still can ask her out for a meal, all hope is not lost and continue from there. But for girls that you meeting second time that does not give you a definite yes to stay with you, dont ask her to drink and party at night, because guarantee is not there. Save the night for a girl that gives you a definite yes or meet a new girl. Best case scenario will be that the girl you meeting first time already give you definite yes before meeting. But these girls that promise to stay with you before even meeting the first time are mostly not that decent and may expect some monetary benefits which is fine if your objective is to party with a local and up her. But if you are talking about the thrill of getting absolutely free ups, usually it takes more than 1 meeting.
Old 02-01-2018, 03:29 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
JayF is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi. Going on a company trip 25 to 27. Free on 26. What are the rates for soapy and where u guys recommend?
Old 02-01-2018, 03:46 PM
Samster

rahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

First of all, how did u get to know her?
From FB, scroll through her FB seems like a regular girl, no BF, less night life activity.

Quote:
Why can speak mandarin ah?
She born in chang rai, so no surprise can speak mandarin. She seems work work for china company as translator sometime. Or thai company who wish to do business with chinaman. She dont have car.

Quote:
2. If next time go bkk hor. Invite her out for dinner. First time meeting usually no fuck one. Second onwards got chance but see guy performance
Actually we had dinner on quite romantic place, just 2 of us at rooftop restaurant of sofitel before heading to club meet her friend. I afraid she just want to tok me, I might give a last shot, or else i better fishing other girl. Her body is considered very hot and skin is fair and silky smooth.. thats why small brother keep thinking want to fuck her .

Quote:
Originally Posted by despicableme View Post
If you go to bkk for 3 nights, prepare 6 girls contact to meet. Because they can the day itself cancel and you are left with no plan for the night so backup must be there. But for girls that you meeting second time that does not give you a definite yes to stay with you, dont ask her to drink and party at night, because guarantee is not there. Save the night for a girl that gives you a definite yes or meet a new girl.
I shall find some backup girls in future trips. As for the first girl, I will ask for her definite yes. Thanks for info. Just found another option, but i can feel the second girl she still cold with me.. Second girl also speak and write decent mandarin, because study at china for 1 years+, currently work in those theme cafe.. maybe still at very early stage of flirt. But good hint is she still fast respond on my message, maybe will have some chance. Face is prettier (8/10 in my eye), but body is less hot than first girl. Still slim body though.

Last edited by rahkshi007; 02-01-2018 at 03:58 PM.
Old 02-01-2018, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quote:

I also thinking she is butterfly finding better guy, since she frequently for with china company, high chance she will found a rich china tycoon.. I already told her i not a rich guy. Born in small business family, Just an average working class, below 30's has house loan to pay and car. I have no intention to be a fake rich guy and splash 10k baht per night. Now thinking back she will frequently ask about my background and wealthiness, ask me about my previous Europe trips (she saw in my FB) and so on.. You are right, the probability of fk-ing her is now 50-50. However she has no sign of using lots of branded goods, she might not a gold digger... During last year i had met another girl, sibeh fake Hi-so, keep telling me which club owner is her fren la, which famous athletics is her friend la.. Pay high rental to stay in small luxurious studio, instead better use the money to buy one apartment. Then when i post some of the photoshoot i did, then comment that model is her fren la...That girl i no longer wish to met her again. See dao also dulan, fucking fake Hi-so

Last edited by rahkshi007; 02-01-2018 at 04:17 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1