The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-12-2019, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
After i posted this FR, only Bro Turgid said something and i really appreciated it.

Birdie disappeared liao. D69 maintained a distance from me and probably tu lan me because of XN issue.

I whatsapp my geylang friends asking why no body says something. (They only read but never post). They analyse like Shelock Homeles but also come to no where .

PM Dai Gor asking him why never supports. He said he was scared of being scolded by TT. Knn what logic is this. I only shared TT frenched and he scared till balls to throat ......what a S. Master Chief, lol.

Even The Jaw Apojaja siamed liao ....aiyo.

Knn, DP so toxic ah ??

But i know my beloved side kick will never, ever forsake me. Yes, its the C. Juice doggy. So faithful and cute, always run out from nowhere. Even my dick juice dripped and dirty the floor, it will loyally licked clean for me.

有你的感觉真好 )
Bro,

Welcomed back whether openly or silently in the background!
Had been busy with work and gatherings in later part of the week hence not been reading nor even replying in the forum. Frankly also abit tired from trying Viet FL, rtf 1669 XX and tried 1669 Lele and Lulu for past 2 weeks.

I for one support any truthful FR wrt the gals’ attributes, services.
Your FRs definitely allow me to identify which gals I can target instead of trying blindly. I’m not bothered by any ‘salt and vinegar’ that might have rubbed other bros in a wrong way.

I do sense from your postings that you might have been affected by the responses from other bros.

My advice is not to take these to heart. Afterall, our identities are not known hence I don’t think it’ll harm you in anyway if you decide to ignore haters and tcss with any willing bros. When I post FRs, these are meant only for sharing and I don’t intend to generate much traffic/ noise.

Cheers and hope to see more FRs from you promoting good gals!
😊
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 07-12-2019, 09:49 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bonked Tong Tong (Hse 1606) for the 1st time, today.

I tried her because she was recommended by Dai Gor Unfit, the notorious S. Commander, lol. I told her in the beginning that she was recommended by one "wolf" bonker

1. Debut since Mar 2019, from Guang Dong, long hair, standing at 1.63 m, 49 kg, medium ridge nose, small mouth with thick nice lips, nice big eyes, is cute and attractive. She has tattoos on her left wrist top, her back area just below neck and her above right ankle area. Nice B boobs.
In this session, i forgot to paint her and suck her nipples as busy with sex.

2. She was flirtatious , behaved coquettishly, in a very horny, slutty manner, really activated my beast mode .......the nice erotic moanings, the rise of her body temperature making her whole body being warm, with her warm hands caressing my face, neck, back, waist, my shoulders, my butt......so nice, like warm water flowing ......at the same time kissing her face, ear, neck, erotic frenching ........coupled with dick thrustings ......and my two hands holding her ears to facilitate my frenching ......so shiok .......made me feel like uttering " YES, YES, YES" ......LOL, but i didnt as was busy frenching her.

3. Initially she said no frenching and avoiding me when both in standing. She said that was her usual style and at most lip pecking only. But later, when i bonked her furiously making her whole body hot and behaving in slutty erotic manner, we started to french with tongue fight. She also rolled out her tongue, upon my request, to be sucked by me. I asked her to give me 2 loads of her saliva. I swallowed it. Then i also returned one big load to her, but i saw most oozed out from her mouth as she was not ready for this kind of thing, lol.

BTW, i must say that its extremely difficult for Bros to french her. If frenching is a Must to u, then u can pass her.
Why i could french her ? Go read the reason No. 2 and 3 i shared why An An allowed me to raw her as per my previous posting. Its Chemistry. At this pt, probably many bros are pointing the middle finger at me ......lol......knn this fucking 厚颜无耻 DP ......but seriously, dont say that i never warn u on her strong rejection on frenching because not everyone has my quality No. 2 out of the 4 mentioned qualities.(lol, my sidekick will certainly promote me again, lol)

4. Nice pressed in Raw rub but strictly no fish meal.
Accomodating to all positions i wanted. The erotic soft moanings, the solid GFE, the horny, slutty facial expressions, the warm caressing of her hands, the solid frenching, the dick grinding .......nabei cheebye ......i have no choice but to extend one more hr .......shiok to the fucking Hall of Fame.

5. Superb stamina in sex. I ejected in doggie with her body lying flat. I surrendered in this position because she jerked her butt with power and clamping her legs tight ......so i collapsed, lol
She took a quick bath and i released her early as there was a customer waiting for her at her homebase. She left at 1 hr 40 min mark.

Have been bonking Ruyi (1658a) for 14 hrs since 10 Nov 19. Very shiok . Delicious Fish meal )

Today bonked Tong Tong, tok kong super shiok. Probably will bonk till my legs trembling in this lovely festive month and do the yr end count down with trembling feeble legs, knn. Hooyah !!
Wow solid bro!
Seems you’ve come back literally with a bang!
Will keep in view first until I can see other FRs indicating that she’s not highly selective in frenching.

Frenching is a must for me nowadays

😅
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 07-12-2019, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs

BBB...in pussy we thrust

Fuck with Honour and Glory
Old 07-12-2019, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
I have JuicyG on my ignore list, simply because he is quarrelsome and picking bones with random people here. He contributes nothing but noise and I see no need to see what he says. I would recommend that you do the same. If a dog keep following you around to bark at you, the wise thing to do is to remove yourself from its presence. The best way to do that on sbf is the ignore function. It is not wise to bark back and wish that your friends will join you in barking back at the dog.

I would recommend that you not care about what random people say about you on the internet. Anyone can say anything with almost no consequence or responsibility on sbf. You just share your FRs, people read, people try, people will form their own opinion about you and your trustworthiness. The majority is silent and you wont get any fanfare for most of your FRs. Like bro birdie, relatively few people reply directly to his FRs, but I can assure you any girl he says is good will attract a sudden upsurge of business. I for one always up any girl he say is good because his FRs is always accurate without those caveat and YMMV nonsense. Some other bros like to write fake or exaggerated FRs, sooner or later people will realize said person is not honest and stop believing his bullshit.

In your case, your FR is unconventional in the sense that you like to brag about yourself. Like how good looking, muscular and longlasting you are. I personally am not concerned by it so as long as I can extract the critical information about what services the girl provide. You are very honest in those sense. You say got frenching, i get. You say got raw, i get. You say got saliva swapping, I get. All other information about your looks, physique and pumping duration is of no concern to me as I am interested in fucking the girl and not you. I would assume this would be true for most readers. However, someone petty like juicyg might be rubbed the wrong way by your bragging and sees a need to follow you around and mock you whenever you say something. I suggest that you ignore him and whatever clone he might make to continue harassing you. In speaking up for you I would have incurred his petty wrath and he starts coming after me as well. Maybe it is better if you don't expect your other friends in joining us to 招惹 this 小人.
Wah bro!
Don’t say me liddat leh.

Paiseh leh
I prefer low 🔑 lest haters target me

😅
Old 07-12-2019, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
BBB...in pussy we thrust

Fuck with Honour and Glory
Yes master Chief!
It will also gotta be in pussy we trust
😬
Old 07-12-2019, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Yes master Chief!
It will also gotta be in pussy we trust
😬
in pussy we lick
Old 07-12-2019, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
in pussy we lick
Also gotta lick only pussies we trust
Otherwise end up savour others’ bursts

😅
Old 07-12-2019, 11:06 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
JuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
I read everyone of your FR , somehow I just focus on the girls the services offered and that’s great there is sharing. Thank you for your FR. On behalf of the WL too, she gets some exposure and I get to know her.
I am not regular who can afford to sit around and find out about girls, looks and try out services due to budget and time. So any FR is a better lead
Hello brother fat fatt, I knoe u try to act polite and discrete lah. I read centre of your post that in your mind you oso has doubt in Dpower (oso knoe as Dcannon) FR other then the WL service. U hide some of your true comment on Dcannon post. U oso told me a week ago Dcannon no longer around so no point for me to Attack him. U r darn wrong lah. This Dcannon will never retire wan. He is big cannon and big bull shit in what he said especially hor, his FR. Must discount 80% of his FR.

Below are some of the brothers comment about this Dcannon. Not only me said de. I received many PM from samsters bout Dcannon oso wor. Hehe! But That CB clown - Apojaja’s comment cannot be counted bcos his brain is screwed just bcos dcannon feed him raw list. So he suppork Dcannon no matter wat lor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by konbanwawa View Post
Another long-ass post from the self-proclaimed cannon fairy with a penchant for whore-raping. Whined like a little bitch when reprimanded for his own stupid stunt.
What an attention-seeking twat.
Try not to rape anybody on your way out...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimsia View Post
In the good ol days FR means TRUE field report
Nowadays, a number of samsters like to talk about themselves, not the WL, i believe the right section would be adult discussion and not in GL forum?
The other thing is the bickering between samsters. Again, if not happy with each other comments, just use the ignore button instead of prolonging the antagonism?

Peace and god bless
Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
You guys are so unreal....she left for weeks and you guys are still talking about her .
Sbf GL forum has always been a place of controversy and a place for dreamers.

If one is sincerely in providing insights for everyone here, there are details where you divulge and provide some basic statistics. Storyteller always have an agenda or they are here to boost their self esteem. You can mentioned about having raw sex with a WL ( it is no surprise to anyone) but to go to the extent of bragging about having raw sex with them umpteen time is such a laughing stock.

Anyway it makes me feel like a old friend who has now disappears from the scene
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
Yeah this clown definitely has strong inferior complex. Seldom see anyone who loves bragging online so much
Quote:
Thanks for the info. I guess readers of your posts need to heavily discount whatever you've said.
At this moment, i secretly removed the cap to raw thrust her for another few <style="text-decoration: line-through;">minsseconds.
Done.

All the best with your Eighteen Whore-raping Palm practice.

long-ass post from the self-proclaimed cannon fairy with a penchant for whore-raping. Whined like a little bitch when reprimanded for his own stupid stunt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
Yeah this clown definitely has strong inferior complex. Seldom see anyone who loves bragging online so much
Quote:
Thanks for the info. I guess readers of your posts need to heavily discount whatever you've said.
At this moment, i secretly removed the cap to raw thrust her for another few <style="text-decoration: line-through;">minsseconds.
Done.

All the best with your Eighteen Whore-raping Palm practice.

long-ass post from the self-proclaimed cannon fairy with a penchant for whore-raping. Whined like a little bitch when reprimanded for his own stupid stunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawall View Post
Agreed, this is really a case of 弄巧成拙, funny hahaha.

Last edited by JuicyG; 08-12-2019 at 10:41 AM.
Old 07-12-2019, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuicyG View Post
This Dcannon will never retire wan. He is big cannon and big bull shit in what he said especially hor, his FR. Must discount 80% of his FR.
This Dcannon will re-surface whenever he desperately needs attention, which he, as a baldy in his forties with occasional erectile problem, is unable to get in the real world...
Old 08-12-2019, 03:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuicyG View Post
Hello brother fat fatt, I knoe u try to act polite and discrete lah. I read centre of your post that in your mind you oso has doubt in Dcannon FR other then the WL service. U hide some of your true comment on Dcannon post. U oso told me a week ago Dcannon no longer around so no point for me to Attack him. U r darn wrong lah. This Dcannon will never retire wan. He is big cannon and big bull shit in what he said especially hor, his FR. Must discount 80% of his FR.

Below are some of the brothers comment about this Dcannon. Not only me said de. I received many PM from samsters bout Dcannon oso wor. Hehe! But That CB clown - Apojaja’s comment cannot be counted bcos his brain is screwed just bcos dcannon feed him raw list. So he suppork Dcannon no matter wat lor.
Please again don’t assume you know me or know what I think or put words in my mouth.

I only concern if a girl will put her breast in my mouth her pussy on my mouth and her lips on my mouth and her tongue in my mouth. I am concerned about which girl is pretty and gfe and good service.
I am not interested to read all these cyber war slug fest. Go fight somewhere else and not in our Cat 150 threads

Got FR for me to read is always good, I will make my own judgement of the authenticity of the report.

So btw where is your FR? Kumsiah FR
Old 08-12-2019, 03:21 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -100 / Power: 0
gogeylang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!gogeylang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

HAHAHAHA FUCKING AH PEKS BEING AH PEKS AGAIN

Let me start with the UNFIT. According to DPOWER, he was intro-ed to Tong Tong by UNFIT. So here's the thing, if you come across a nice WL, why the fuck would you ask your cheebye buddy with a fucked reputation to go and try her? It would only piss her off and she go back early right? After you had a good time with a WL, you thank her by intro-ing DPOWER to her? What??? What is in it for the WL to treat you well if at the end of the day all you're going to do is intro her to all your shit buddies?

UNFIT, you're welcomed to ask 1606 WLs and their boss what they think of DPOWER. Thanks leh you intro him to come! Why don't you ask Tong Tong and the 1606 WLs what they think of him and his FRs? You intro wan, your friend. Want to intro, intro young, handsome and rich towkay, not the forum clown. WAKE UP LA!

Then we come to APOJAJA and BIGBADBIRD whose cocks get hard by DPOWER's accurate FRs. There is also the moron TURGID who hangs onto every word. I don't know how to put this to you idiots, the last thing that DPOWER FRs are...is accurate. It's a fucking comedy. I can agree with Fat Fatt that he write something so whatever, buyer beware. But to say it's accurate? HAHAHAHAHA...nothing more than the fantasies of a bald, short 50yr old Ah Pek. How's that 6 pack coming along? LOL He got chemistry with WL so they french him? HAHAHAHA. I think they would have more fun fucking a mop.

Then there is the best advice from MRBIGBADBIRD:

Quote:
My advice is not to take these to heart. Afterall, our identities are not known hence I don’t think it’ll harm you in anyway if you decide to ignore haters and tcss with any willing bros.
Do you have any idea how many photos of him are circulating on the wechats? Hey idiot, just about ALL the WLs and OKTs and half the customers in GL know who is. You call that nobody??? WHO THE FUCK told you his identity is secret and when he opens his mouth there are no repercussions? No harm? LOL What kind of service do you think he's going to get when he next visits 1606? OEI MORON, when you talk got anything go through your brain or not?

It's heartwarming to see the bunch of idiots led by the pedo kia fall in to support their comrade. Talk shit all day long about things they know nothing about. Speaking about this pedo kia, didn't he say that 1651 got a lot of nice cars parked outside and business very good?

I really like the way you slap each others back and call each other SENIOR BRO. LOL. Fucking noobs. Go hang out in the newbies section. Chiong so long still know shit.

I remember Dignified69 wanting to know how to have dinner with WLs. Here's something you can do which doesn't need money. After you f finish, you ask the WL whether got read sammyboy and heard of this idiot called DPOWER. Then you show her his photo and his FR. Let his actions speak for themselves and laugh and laugh with the WL about it. Build rapport. You tell the WL if you ever encounter him, BEWARE! He will try to remove the condom and later write a long FR about her about things which didn't happen. He like to spit saliva also and if he ever buy you a Coach bag, liao! He will never get over it. This will get you into the WLs good books. What you don't want to do, is follow Unfit and call down all the forum shit (as listed above) to try her, she will hate you.

Last edited by gogeylang; 08-12-2019 at 04:23 AM.
Old 08-12-2019, 09:32 AM
Samster (B)

gogeylang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!gogeylang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:

Why i could french her ? Go read the reason No. 2 and 3 i shared why An An allowed me to raw her as per my previous posting. Its Chemistry. At this pt, probably many bros are pointing the middle finger at me ......lol......knn this fucking 厚颜无耻 DP ......but seriously, dont say that i never warn u on her strong rejection on frenching because not everyone has my quality No. 2 out of the 4 mentioned qualities.(lol, my sidekick will certainly promote me again, lol)

Special qualities like being extremely short and need turtle soup and Tongkat Ali? Ah Pek midgets who need 2 jobs coz money no enough get XMMs wet? Or did you perform some taichi routine, backflips and shoot fireballs from your ass? Special skill??? Are you able to talk like an adult?

I personally believe that DPower sucks at kungfu and got punched and kicked so many times in the head he is now retarded and gone crazy. I should pity him and ask him to check into IMH but fuck it, it's more fun to laugh at him.

This is the kind of shit the Ah Peks love to read and find accurate.
Old 08-12-2019, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Let’s fuck the WLs ....stop fucking each other here online
Old 08-12-2019, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 9
konbanwawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Most people joined the forum to read FRs and get info on girls.
However, there are some who are here to seek attention from forum members. To them, life is bland without likes or favorable comments from senior samsters. It's not surprising that they start to exaggerate the FRs, or pulled scumbag stunt like forcing raw... it's all for the attention.
Old 08-12-2019, 07:38 PM
Samster (B)

Now that I think about it, Senior Samster or Senior bros is an accurate description. Not Senior because chiong a lot and knowledgable but SENIOR CITIZENS seldom come down from moutain. HAHAHAHA

I really cannot understand why anyone would intro DPOWER to a WL unless you hate her and want to piss her off. Don't you have other friends that are not poor ugly Ah Peks who like to secretly remove condom? I intro you fuck 60yr old granny you want? Really a bunch of idiots where nothing goes throught their heads.

The best way to make sure a hse close down and the WL balik kampung is to send pedokia and his supporters and DPOWER in that direction.

Pedokia say he like 1856 and 1651 wor.

Please lah, if the hse got nice WLs, have some sense and don't intro the lao cockroaches to them. They sure bad mood all go back. I intro DPower to go find Pedokia at 1651. He standing outside looking at the nice cars.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1