The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 02-10-2019, 09:32 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors. I hope this fr can give u a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Read before proceed
-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it
-Please do not let your kid to try it
-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around
-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous
-All the rating are base on own preference, criteria and liking. It will varies from other
-FR may contain some mixture of chinese and english
-All servcies mention in my FR was being performed to me. It may varies from others
-Please correct me if spot all spelling error.
-My FR will consist of mixture of english, chinese and malay

战报

Stable: Rubysexy(红宝石) aka 517
Most of them heard of this stable. Sometime there are good quality for this group. Sometime don't have so is all depend how you think.No switch and bait. Okt very experience, mirror was allowed too.

Site/网站:www.rubysexy.com
Please refer to their site for more information.

战期和时间和价钱:30/09/2019 @ 1430hrs 45分钟 190RM

小姐:Lina (看照片)

丽娜是越南小姐。她已经在柔佛漫久了。她会讲和听一华语。她以前是在其他的场作的。这可以她第一次跟这个老 板做工。

样貌:★★★★
照片和本人一模一样。照片里有化妆。有点淫荡的样子。看起来也不年轻。 真人没化妆不过还是我喜欢的类型。看的下面一定会站起来。

身材:★★★★★
长发披肩。身体性感。娇小领龙。身高有150左右。
很轻可以包起来干那种。奶很小又好模那种。身上没有其他的疤痕。有一点纹身。

鲍鱼:★★★★★
鲍鱼宝流到很美。不会说很厚也很多毛。添了不会迷失方像。摩擦她阴道的外层和擦一下就感觉很湿了。两个手指 插入就感觉很紧还很多粘粘的汁。用舌头慢慢的舔进她的妹妹。感觉又好又棒。没有味道。添到她很爽和高潮的感 觉和叫声让我很想马上干她。

蛇吻:★★★★★
一起洗澡。帮我洗到干干净净。洗澡时还蛇吻到很够力。有爱人的感觉。非常热情。生情的蛇吻女友感九足。隆到 我想马上干她。猫澡技能很好。

口交:★★★★★
她的口交功力还。懂得控制快速度。舔吹和吸我的蛋蛋。舔我的鸟头。舔上舔下舔进舔出。吸力也很强。舔吹和吸 到我爽爽。我还用我的弟弟深喉进她嘴里。
还不错曼熟练。

做爱:★★★★★
马上带了套。我在她上面慢慢的插进去。时快时慢的摇摆。她慢慢的发出很小声到很大声的...啊...啊.. ..啊...啊....啊...啊....啊...叫床声。我的弟弟在里面的感觉又烧又爽。我把她转过来。 把她的手紧紧抓住我的身体。从旁边加快速度干她。我加速度时快时慢又慢慢振动我自己插到她很深。我爽去受不 了马上要射精在套里。我也感觉到下面很粘。我就把那条慢慢拉出来。我看到整个套都是她的白白粘粘得淫汁。那 些淫汁还一只慢慢的从她的洞流出。她还对这我笑然后跑到浴室里洗。我休息的一下才去冲凉。

态度: ★★★★★
她的服务态度很好。不会很赶。专业。没有待勾。人很有善。不会脸黑黑。很健谈的人。

整体: ★★★★★
我离开那里很爽和很满意 的感觉。她配合的很好。女友感很高也很好。那些喜欢小小只的小姐。她就是你的选择。快和她约吧 。

评论
请大家好好的支持 和照顾她。

我的战报告很长。我的中文不太好。请大家多多指教。谢谢大家的支持和花时间看我的战报。希望我的战报可以让 大家有一样的体验。

禁止未经授权的复制战报里的故事。

Copyright(编剧版权)©bro naka ~ 那卡哥

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 02-10-2019, 09:43 AM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors. I hope this fr can give u a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Read before proceed
-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous
-All the rating are base on own preference, criteria and liking. It will varies from other
-All servcies mention in my FR was being performed to me. It may varies from others

战后报告

直接加新山自由身小鱼的微信:Luckywinmoney 和她按排你的时间。

地方: 很方便,靠近关卡。

战期和时间:30/09/2019 @ 1615hrs

女神: Anna (安娜)

安娜来自越南。我不懂越南那的地方。我也不太会英文和中文。 沟通可能会有问题。要用肢体语言。她在柔佛也做这个工曼久了。

样貌:★★★★★
照片和本人一样。年轻貌美。天真春情有女人味的样子。是我喜欢的类型。看的下面马上站起来。

身高大约有153。瘦瘦小小只的。苗条的身材。很好抱。奶小粒天然。奶头好添。长发。白皮肤。身上没有生过 孩子的瘢痕可以也有一点纹身。

鲍鱼:★★★★
鲍鱼很美。不会说很厚也很多毛。添了不会迷失方像。摩擦她阴道的外层和擦一下就感觉很湿了。两个手指插入就 感觉很紧还很多粘粘的汁。用舌头慢慢的舔进她的妹妹。感觉又好又棒。没有味道。添到她受不了,高潮的性感叫 声让我很想马上干她。

口交:★★★★
她的口交功力还可以了。有舔吹和吸我的蛋蛋。舔我的鸟头。舔上舔下舔进舔出。她也懂得控制快速度吸力。吸力 也很强。舔吹和吸到我爽爽。我抓住她的头
深喉进她嘴里。她一面舔吹和吸一面看这我。那一刻让我想要马上干她。

带了套。我们只做一个知识还做很久。我上上面慢慢的插进去。时快时慢的摇摆。她慢慢的发出很小声到很大声的 ...啊...啊....啊...啊....啊...啊....啊...叫床声。然后我紧紧的抱住干她。看 这她的脸部表情很纯情。我加快速度。我调整了速度, 快慢之间切换干到她够力够力。那个"piak piak piak"的整动音太爽了。
我们两都隆高潮了。我感觉她的淫水特别多也特别湿。我爽去受不了马上把所有的精子射入套里。做完了我们休息 的一下才去冲凉。

态度: ★★★★
她的服务态度好也不会很赶。专业。配和度很好。人很有善。很健谈的人。女友感很好也很高。

我离开那里很爽和很满足的感觉。那些喜欢春情小小只的小姐,她就是你的选择。快和她约吧。

评论
请大家多多的支持 和照顾她。

我的战后报告很长。我的中文不太好。可要感谢大家花时间看我的战后报告。请多多指教。希望我的战报可以让大 家有一样的体验。

FR copyright© of bro naka ~ 那卡哥

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 06-10-2019, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1385 / Power: 14
marshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud of

FR for Xiao J, Ruby Sexy

Fair , petite Saigon girl. Xiao J is a girl you want if you like to carry her and bonk your brains out. 😜

Greeted me with her cosplay sailor uniform, she was extremely cute.
We headed for the shower, was quite attracted to her pink nips. Can’t wait liao and begin sucking and rotating my tongue on them like a hungry baby.

Really good at blowjob and great painting on my balls. Cap on with the stealth condom I just bought and started banging her.

Heard her cat like moaning made me thrust her deeper. Did the doggy, missionary and the “carry her up and bonk “ position. She is very accommodating on different position and has a high gf feel. I french her gao gao. Fumbled her tits while making deep thrust .. shot my loa when I pinned her reversed on the bed. Very satisfied and planning to visit her again.

Bros, should not miss this girl. OKT is genuinely honest , straight forward and no Dragon and Phoenix bullshit.

Don’t wait liao, if you like fair girls.. Xiao J will not disappoint you.
Brosters.. enjoy ya.👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻8.5
Old 11-10-2019, 09:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
woodoko is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramadel View Post
Great! I was her regular at Amansari too. Time to revisit her again.

Btw wats the damages?

Any brother where to find this babe now.
?Went to poseidon but she no longer working.Appreiciate any brother care to share.Thanks!
Old 12-10-2019, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
woodoko is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhayI View Post

First time visit to this spa. Was shown girl photos on captain's ipad as he said girls are resting upstairs. He recommend me girl #67 Britney say she is new and 1st time in JB..... and when I saw her photo... found she looked familiar but just vould not recall where. So choose her for nuru package. 10 mins later she appear and bring me to room. She was able to talk chinese and then we both remember I bonk her before at Amansari........yes she was the Amansari angpai #39 I ask her why captain say she 1st time in JB and she reply she changed agent after leaving Amansari. She was sent to this hotel under JBGirl88 stable and doing only FJ at room upstairs. Only recently Poseidon spa take over JBGirl88 stable so she now has to work downstairs at the spa as well.

No. 67 Britney 
Looks: 9/10 - One of the better looking girls around with smooth skin and fantastic figure
Body: 8/10 - still as shapely and well cared for
Boobs: Enhanced but soft with pink nipples
Foreplay: Above average
Frenching: Allowed
Daty: Allowed.... but I declined due to just visit dentist in the morning
BBBJ: 8/10 
Massage : 0/10 - She is not trained and cannot massage at all
B2B: 4/10 - Passable and room for improvement
FJ: Hardworking and accomodating to various positions.
Attitude: She has mellowed down compared to her days at Amansari where she was famous for her "attitude".
RTF: Maybe...... as I am not impressed with the facilities and feel their rates is overpriced.

Britney told me she was offer to go to VIP but she declined and prefer this location as she has many singkee regulars from her Amansari days who look for her here. They are good to her and bring makan or gifts when coming to visit her. I guess many carrotheads have already been KCed by her....... hopefully no one has loan her large amount $$$$ and later come inside here to cry and kpkb kenna cheated.

Conclusion: 5/10 - this spa is convenient for a quickie as nearby to CIQ but basically is a fuck n go place with minimal facilities. Price is on the high side compared to similar setups in JB.

Any brother where to find this babe now.
?Went to poseidon but she no longer working.Appreiciate any brother care to share.Thanks!
Old 12-10-2019, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Shortdick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro,

Today tried one girl from twin galaxy apartment near New York hotel.
I got her contact from locanto.
Very much disappointed it is operated ladyboy.
That area got so many ladyboys, bros be careful while going ther.
I didn't try her but still charged 100RM for cancellation.
Old 13-10-2019, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 23
BigBoss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shortdick View Post
Hi bro,

Today tried one girl from twin galaxy apartment near New York hotel.
I got her contact from locanto.
Very much disappointed it is operated ladyboy.
That area got so many ladyboys, bros be careful while going ther.
I didn't try her but still charged 100RM for cancellation.
If you are not happy when you see her, just leave. Why you have to pay her rm100?
Old 13-10-2019, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Shortdick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBoss View Post
If you are not happy when you see her, just leave. Why you have to pay her rm100?
Actually the moment i saw her rejected politely, but she got frustrated and shown angry face on me in the lift. Then i feel pity and agreed to go on. After entering the room she took 100 and asked me to go out. Oh very bad situation. Already experienced in locanto like this.
From this i learned one the girl photo looks like young maximum possibility ladyboy
Old 16-11-2019, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 19
menara is one of the Best!menara is one of the Best!menara is one of the Best!

the other day I took a girl from Siamken stable and she hinted that many are post op ladyboys operating in JB under various stables. Anyway no proof so cannot say much 😂😂 but I have my suspicions .. any thoughts ?

Massageadventures.blogspot.com
Old 17-11-2019, 03:45 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by menara View Post
the other day I took a girl from Siamken stable and she hinted that many are post op ladyboys operating in JB under various stables. Anyway no proof so cannot say much 😂😂 but I have my suspicions .. any thoughts ?

Not only in JB...... those post-ops LBs are everywhere. Blame yourself if your ladyboy radar is not working...
Old 17-11-2019, 12:47 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
WhitePaper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWhitePaper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by menara View Post

Sure there are ladyboys n post-ops in the stables..... but usually the stables will state their LB status too.
Old 05-12-2019, 10:38 PM
Veteran Samster

Disclaimer

Read before proceed

Most of them heard of this stable. Sometime there are good quality for this group. No switch and bait. Okt very experience, mirror was allowed too. Heard they have a new location but this lady still at the old place.

Telegram: @Rubyclub

战期和时间和价钱:03/12/2019 @ 2030hrs 45分钟 190RM

小姐: Jenny

老板说新鲜从越南来。我不知道从越南哪边来的。听说第一次来柔佛和这个老板做工。会讲和听一点 点的华语 。

样貌: ★★★★★
照片和本人一模一样。 很小妹妹的样子。很年轻。样子属于可爱甜蜜的。皮肤白白嫩嫩滑滑的。我看的下面马上站起来。

身高矮。苗条性感身材。滑白皮肤。奶曼大的。身上没有其他的疤痕也没有纹身。长头发。

鲍鱼:★★★★
很多又感觉很厚的毛。没舔她的妹妹,我怕迷失方向擦一下就感觉很湿了。两个手指插入就感觉很紧。她叫的样子 让我很马上干她。

服务:★★★★
有跟我洗澡。普通该有的都有。没有蛇吻,只有轻轻吻的一下。

她的口交很够力。懂得控制快速度。舔吹和吸我的蛋蛋。舔我的鸟头。舔上舔下舔进舔出。吸力也很强。舔吹和吸 到我爽爽。我还用我的弟弟深喉进她嘴里。还不错曼熟练。

带了套。没有放KY很自然。马上坐在上面骑我。我慢慢的插进去。时快时慢的摇摆。她慢慢的发出很小声到很大 声的...啊...啊....啊...啊....啊...啊....啊...叫床声。我的弟弟在里面又烧又 紧。超爽的感觉。我抬起身体面对她。把她的手紧紧抓住我的身体。后来我加快速度干她。那个"p iak piak piak"的声音把我们两都隆高潮了。我喜欢看她被我干的你个样子。好像在求给你多一点这样。我感觉她的淫 水特别多也特别湿。那又烧又紧给我爽到受不了马上射精在套里。做完的。我休息的一下才去冲凉。

她的服务态度好也不会很赶。专业。没有待勾。很有善。很健谈的人。

整体: ★★★★
还算不错。有不一样的感觉。配合度还曼好。
她还有很很长的路要走。有些地方需要教她慢慢的进步。那些喜欢年轻小小只的女孩可以试试她。

评论
请大家好好的支持 和照顾她。

禁止未经授权的复制战报里的故事。

Old 05-12-2019, 10:56 PM
Veteran Samster

Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors. I hope this fr can give u accurate information and a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Read before proceed
-All the ratings are base on own preference, criteria and liking. It will varies for other
-All services mention in my FR was being performed to me. It may varies for other
-Please correct me if spot any spelling error.
-All pics and gif use in my FR is for illustration only
-FR will contain mix language of English, Chinese, Hokkien and Thai

战后报告

JB Independent FL share by kakilang

Date/Time/ Type of Bonk: 04 Dec 2019 @ 1500hrs for 45 mins @ RM150

地方
I think a lot of them know the place. This is not my first time i visited this place.i would said place is cool cosy, nice ambience, clean and nice big room. Given a chance I would like to stay there. Easy access too and convenient.

女神: Lita
Telegram: @LitaJang

Lita was from changrai. She is not really new in these scene and in JB. Have been here on one off a few times already. Previously few time don't really have chance to meet her as timing always don't mind but this time it matches.

样貌:★★★★★
In real, she look the same as what was shown in the pic. She belong to the obedient type young lady. Young and sweet type that I like. Face a bit of dimple but make up will cover all up. Overall still swee mak mak type.

Her height just nice, not too tall and not too petite. She has straight long hair with with very sexy, nice slim figure. She has a toned body with smooth and tanned skin type. Her breast is very small but nipple is very sensitive to licking. She does not have tattoo at her body. There was also no visual sign or scar or mark on her body. She have a nice perky butt for doggie and her pussy have some hair but was nicely patch which is good for a good paint

蛇吻:★★★★★
Igive her high mark for this. She is a very good frencher and kisser. We start to kiss and french during the shower and after that was totally non-stop frenching and kissing throughout the session. The frenching was those like bf and gf type with lot of tongues fighting and sensual wet kissing.

Her abalone was not the very hairy forest type. Her pussy was tight and already wet while she was busy frenching, kissing and bbbj me. I proceed on to her clitoris and slowly rub it and then slowly fingering her bit by bit. Slowly i suck her neh neh and then i go down to her navel, then to her inner thigh and outer thigh. I gave her a good tongue lashing with long flick and suck on the lips then to the inner of her clitoris. No smell at all. She let out some moan and I give a faster flick and suck, she shiver and hold my head hard and tight as it goes it. After that I insert one and two finger slowly inside her moist pussy again. I slowly insert more of my finger inside for a deeper feel and deep digging. She start to let out another round of long, loud and high moan go slowly in an upward position.

I stand on the bed and she did a very long, slow and steady BBBJ for me. She kept said yai mak mak.She slowly lick the both side of my ball, lick the ball and my shaft. After that she she move on to the dick head, she lick it with small flick slowly while giving me some eye contact. The suction was firm and also there a lot of salivia too. Lastly, i hold on to her head and then i push my cock deep into her mouth to gave her a mouthfuck. I gave her a very fast and aggressive super deep throat without stopping and she just obligned and follow it. It was really deep as i can feel her tougues swirling inside and i am almost choking her. I pull out my cock, control myself not to cum. Cap on and bonk her.

I start off with missionary and I pump her hard hard and deep deep that she moan and whine “ah ah ah ah ah”. Her expression was like she was enjoying so much. Slowly, I hold on to her leg high and thrust my hip area to have a firm grip. I adjust my position and her arm cling on to my body tightly and her leg lock on my hip tightly. I go for a longer and deeper thrust. The moaning get louder with stereo surround when i trust deeper and faster. After that we change to doggie style, i pump her deep deep and hard hard as I accelerate my speed to the fastest. I feel that She climax and high liao then i hold on to both her arm and the sound effect of “piak piak piak” when i bang onto her butt. After a few fast and furiously stroke, i finally cum and i collapse on top of her. My cock was still inside her and both of us were sweating and exhausted. I can feel the hotness her white juice oozing out from her pussy while i pulling out my cock from her pussy. We were rest a while before going for shower and she told me you are good and she sanook mak mak.

The GFE was high with lot of cuddling and hugging. The atmosphere was great with some nice music. It was easy for us to break the ice and chemistry with each other as we communicate in a mixture of Thai and English. Her attitude was good and hardworking, not those hash hash or play phone type.

She is sure the RTF type. She is the type who will take good care of her man. She is a nice lady and also very obedient and accommodating type too. She may not be suitable for boobs lover but those who are ok, I would recommend to try her.

评论

Please treat her nicely, gently and take good care of her.

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

Thanks you for your time and patient for reading my FR.

FR copyright© by bro naka.

Old 06-12-2019, 12:42 PM
Veteran Samster

Disclaimer

Read before proceed

战后报告

Most of them heard of this stable. Sometime there are good quality for this group. No switch and bait. Okt very experience, mirror was allowed too. Heard they have a new location but this lady still at the old place.

Telegram: @Rubyclub

战期和时间和价钱:03/12/2019 @ 2130hrs 45分钟 190RM

小姐: Miko

她来知越南河内。之前也有在另一个场做。她在这行业已经有一段时间了。在柔佛以也很久了。会讲 和听华语。

样貌: ★★★★★
很年轻。和照片相似度一样。皮肤很白。脸型美。大大的眼睛, 很好看,很美。又长又直的头发。可爱型。 看的下面一定站起来。

很好。苗条性感身材。滑白皮肤, 。身高很矮。很小只。奶差不多中B吧,自然又软。摸起来感觉真好。身上没有其他的疤痕。有纹身 在背部。

服务:★★★★★
服务去到完。有跟我洗澡。猫澡技能很好。女友感觉很够力。蛇吻到我感觉很像我女友。可以没有毒 龙。

她的吹箫功力也是一级棒。很够力。懂得控制快速度。时慢时快。舔吹和吸我的蛋蛋。舔我的鸟头。舔上舔下舔进 舔出。吸力也很强。舔吹和吸到我爽爽。我还用我的弟弟深喉进她嘴里。

下面 毛很少。可以舔。舔到她爽爽。鲍鱼没味道。擦她的鲍鱼外面一下就很湿了。两个手指插入就感觉很紧。她叫的样 子和很纯让我很想干她。

马上带了套。我在她上面慢慢的插进去。时快时慢的摇摆。她慢慢的发出很小声到很大声的...啊...啊.. ..啊...啊....啊...啊....啊...叫床声。我的弟弟在里面的感觉又烧又爽。我把她转过来。 把她的手紧紧抓住我的身体。从旁边加快速度干她。我加速度时快时慢又慢慢振动我自己插到她很深。我爽去受不 了马上要射精在套里。我也感觉到下面很粘。我就把那条慢慢拉出来。我看到整个套都是她的白白粘粘得淫汁。那 些淫汁还一只慢慢的从她的洞流出。她还对这我笑然后跑到浴室里洗。我休息的一下才去冲凉。

她的服务态度很好。不会很赶。专业。没有待勾。人很有善。不会脸黑黑。很健谈的人。

我离开那里很爽,很满意的感觉。她配合的很好。女友感很高也很好。那些喜欢小小只的小姐。她就是你的选择。 快和她约吧。

评论
请大家好好的支持 和照顾她。

禁止未经授权的复制战报里的故事。

Old 08-12-2019, 03:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
rapdec87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody tried No. 26 and 33 of Poseidon? Any FR?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1