The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old 03-05-2021, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 10
obeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to behold
Re: Parklane massage

I used to come here once in a blue moon last time before all this covid nonsense, to drink with the pinoy bar gals. After the bar closed down I got try a few ML at upper floors, but all too old for me lah. Last week I went to nearby to meet online FL so I parked in the car park. After my session I came back and decided to walk around and "smoke" while cooling down from the long walk up. Seems like the ml have gotten younger? As I already did my deed I couldn't shoot again, but some of the younger ML caught my attention. A bit sad I have to reject them as I walked past, I will recce this rediscovered playground over the coming weeks haha got 1 slim ml try to pull me in on lvl 3, hoping to see her soon and post some FR. Wonder if the shop have to up quality now that the ktv all reopen liao?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 03-05-2021, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 13
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastimus View Post
Lvl 2 (less obvious area) had a milf a few weeeks ago but lately disappeared. Now replaced by a less attractive milf in long black hair.
this shop always has new faces. after my recent session with xq, took a walk around lvl 2. saw a not so young prc in this shop, different lady from the one I saw about a week ago.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 04-05-2021, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 8
TomYumm is a name known to allTomYumm is a name known to allTomYumm is a name known to allTomYumm is a name known to allTomYumm is a name known to allTomYumm is a name known to all

Hello bros, is XQ not in the shop these few days? Went up to walk around her shop but the door is always close even after 30mins to 1hour of waiting. Anyone has her contact can share with me plss?
Old 04-05-2021, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 7
Akim3 is one of the Best!Akim3 is one of the Best!Akim3 is one of the Best!Akim3 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomYumm View Post
Hello bros, is XQ not in the shop these few days? Went up to walk around her shop but the door is always close even after 30mins to 1hour of waiting. Anyone has her contact can share with me plss?
I can share with you bro , up my points pls
Old 04-05-2021, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 7
Akim3 is one of the Best!Akim3 is one of the Best!Akim3 is one of the Best!Akim3 is one of the Best!
Any bro got Joey contact pls share w me

Sharing is caring
Old 04-05-2021, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 11
harper2k is one of the Best!harper2k is one of the Best!harper2k is one of the Best!

The wind is not only big. There's an F5 tornado sweeping through the building. Already got ML being swept away.
Old 04-05-2021, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Happyboy888 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by harper2k View Post
The wind is not only big. There's an F5 tornado sweeping through the building. Already got ML being swept away.
Omg level 5 , all ?
Old 04-05-2021, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
ZUNBO96 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro could share XQ number ?
Old 04-05-2021, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 612 / Power: 2
peeboy75 is a name known to allpeeboy75 is a name known to allpeeboy75 is a name known to allpeeboy75 is a name known to allpeeboy75 is a name known to allpeeboy75 is a name known to all

Quote:
Gosh..no wonder they all look so terrified when i went there just now..all shut up inside the shops and dont even eye contact me. Got some even shake their heads when i went near...haha..they must think i am AV...
Old 04-05-2021, 07:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 1
BedGuy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBedGuy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBedGuy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Who being swept away?
Old 04-05-2021, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 11
harper2k is one of the Best!harper2k is one of the Best!harper2k is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BedGuy View Post
Who being swept away?
I'm just updating the situation for general awareness here. Sorry, don't see the point of going into specifics. If you are the ML, you also don't want people to go around spreading news about you, right? I don't think any remaining ML foolish enough to dare risk openly open for business, especially those already with CCTV outside pointing right into their main door.

Could this be the end?
Old 04-05-2021, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
JayF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
I'm just updating the situation for general awareness here. Sorry, don't see the point of going into specifics. If you are the ML, you also don't want people to go around spreading news about you, right? I don't think any remaining ML foolish enough to dare risk openly open for business, especially those already with CCTV outside pointing right into their main door.

Could this be the end?
Probably due to covid getting hot. Wanna crack down abit.
Old 04-05-2021, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 1
Underhidden is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUnderhidden is a Helpful and Caring Samster
think...fortune centre scenario. repeat.

today there were proper uc in the building early ( way better trained and much tougher to spot than the av ) monitoring what was going on where...

later only the door to door started.

3pronged strategy

Disrupt..raid so often cannot operate
Destroy...arrest the remainder
Develop...new biz/tenants

building committee are onboard
Old 04-05-2021, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5340 / Power: 10
Madpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:

Could this be the end?
A few of my regular MLs are laying low, dare not work after the tornado drama. One who worked in FC before fear this could really be the end as it's very much similiar to what she went through in the latter part of FC before it was cleaned up.

Last edited by Madpig; 05-05-2021 at 12:06 AM.
Old 05-05-2021, 05:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
JayF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Underhidden View Post
think...fortune centre scenario. repeat.

today there were proper uc in the building early ( way better trained and much tougher to spot than the av ) monitoring what was going on where...

later only the door to door started.

3pronged strategy

Disrupt..raid so often cannot operate
Destroy...arrest the remainder
Develop...new biz/tenants

building committee are onboard
Hi bro.

What is uc?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1