The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 21-08-2021, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Marrying a single mom…

From her viewpoint, she needs security. It is really your life and need to explain to your parents slowly and with time they may get over it.

Meanwhile, you need to think about you give $400 (ok, not much but a gesture.. Still alot for many of us) and she delete photos.. why? Likely she can look for someone else and not have you as an obstacke to her hunting.. sorry bro, only natural for her as the biological clock is ticking for her..

Then again, are you falling into another hole? You already know that sex is not everything and many bros are posting good advice here..

Get a good friend to go to a bar, order an Asahi Black and a plate of nanchos, explain your predicament to him, so that you can see the light..

Last edited by ibanezjem555; 21-08-2021 at 01:14 PM.
Old 21-08-2021, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2948 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Marrying a single mom…

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post
From her viewpoint, she needs security. It is really your life and need to explain to your parents slowly and with time they may get over it.

Meanwhile, you need to think about you give $400 (ok, not much but a gesture.. Still alot for many of us) and she delete photos.. why? Likely she can look for someone else and not have you as an obstacke to her hunting.. sorry bro, only natural for her as the biological clock is ticking for her..

Then again, are you falling into another hole? You already know that sex is not everything and many bros are posting good advice here..

Get a good friend to go to a bar, order an Asahi Black and a plate of nanchos, explain your predicament to him, so that you can see the light..
Why $400 is a lot? Now take care of kids need $2000 a month. $400 can do what? I am thinking since she is staying in condo, why need $400 from TS?
Old 21-08-2021, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2948 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by virtualpika View Post
Hi guys…im married with my wife and we quarrel often and we are heading towards divorce. Soon I got to know a girl from Facebook. We chat and meetup. Manage to keep the conversation going. From greeting message to flirting message. Meet almost everyday after work before COVID hit. Known her for 2 years. Soon things got heated up. We start hugging. Start kissing… and end up checking in hotel or park at remote carpark for intimacy before heading home.. I also started paying for her child expense. Around $300- $400 every month(because sometimes she send me home and also Friday I would stay over at her condo). Weekend we would bring the kid for picnic.

Just last week. I bring her and her son to my parent house. My parents disapprove us being together. They know about my problem with my wife but they still cannot accept the child belong to someone else. And after that things start changing. She started deleting our photo from her social media. She also say that if we don’t have a future. Why not just go back being friends? My parents are very conservative…

What should I do? Already 2 years together… I don’t want to lose her
One important thing is you need to ask urself whether you can up that level to a wife that is used to staying in condo. Some ppl stay HDB and drive Porsche. Those kind confirm no problem because they want to save on taxes. Some is really tight on finances. After you pay ur ex, still got bullets for wife to be?
Old 21-08-2021, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 744 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Why $400 is a lot? Now take care of kids need $2000 a month. $400 can do what? I am thinking since she is staying in condo, why need $400 from TS?
yup 400 a mth is not much for kid.
problem is....... its not his kid
ask you pay 400 to feed other people's kid you confirm heartpain la. dont even say 400, 100 already heartpain
Old 21-08-2021, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1756 / Power: 16
Jaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
ask you pay 400 to feed other people's kid you confirm heartpain la. dont even say 400, 100 already heartpain
He's screwing the kid's mother, and potentially going to be the kid's stepfather, so cannot say that not his kid lah, walau eh. If at this stage $400 also heartpain, then might as well break up. If they together then how? "Urh your kid's expenses you pay yourself, not my problem?"
Old 22-08-2021, 07:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 14
sane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to behold

What’s the rationale of getting married?

Since she got her own home and own kid, why still want to get married?

Does she want another kid?
Old 22-08-2021, 07:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1756 / Power: 16
Jaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
Your name jaguar but act like simp in the animal kingdom when a lion take over a pride he kill all the babies of the old leader but here you happily pay for another man's mistakes...screw the mother? Next time you screw geylang chicken make sure you offer pay for living costs of here kids also la
Apparently you didn't read from the thread from beginning, and simply want to act alpha and then get into personal attack?
Old 22-08-2021, 07:43 PM
Samster

ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
Yes, that''s what I meant bro..
Old 22-08-2021, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaguar00 View Post
He's screwing the kid's mother, and potentially going to be the kid's stepfather, so cannot say that not his kid lah, walau eh. If at this stage $400 also heartpain, then might as well break up. If they together then how? "Urh your kid's expenses you pay yourself, not my problem?"
Yes, that's what I meant too bro..
Old 22-08-2021, 07:54 PM
Samster

There will be luggage in marrying a single mom.. the worst type is emotional luggage..

It is true that love conquers all, but it is gonna be real tough esp even both of you have gone through marriage once and seen ugly side of things.

Looking at her reaction, she is willing to cut her losses and move on. Sorry bro, this pattern will repeat if you go to her to ask her to take you back.. if now carry on as FWB at $400/month to see see situation developing.. Good for you but I don't think she will take it as she wants more out of the relationship.. if she ok at $400, good lor.. but looks like it is not financial transaction, she wants more..not more money but emotion and commitment..

I just khee siow spent about the same amount last week on 4 sessions of 1.5 hrs each massage, 2 of them good, 1 of them a little greater, 1 sucks but she pretend to gfe or maybe I bfe her.. in all cases it is a Light Anti-Tank weapon situation.. fire and forget..

Last edited by ibanezjem555; 22-08-2021 at 09:03 PM.
Old 22-08-2021, 07:55 PM
Samster

Marrying is not khee siow nor fire and forget.. more like bayonet on and close combat..
Ok.. you owe me Asahi black.. hee hee..

Last edited by ibanezjem555; 22-08-2021 at 09:04 PM.
Old 29-08-2021, 05:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 8
Datingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Men are always quite happy just to have a hole available whenever necessary.

Women want a "future" whatever the fuck that means.
Future. Stable job, climbing the corporate ladder. More money to spend. Roof over the head.
Old 03-09-2021, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 21
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

divorce first.. then u carry on what u wanna do
Old 04-09-2021, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Single mum usually a bit tricky

(1) Need to check whether is it her problem or her ex husband problem? Sometimes I find married women too cranky. Not sure why lei. After signing on paper, stay together and have kids already, suddenly 360 change. Last time do sex hungry become totally no sex. Or last time your small cock plunge into her, she feel very shiok but after getting pump by small cock, then want to go outside look for bigger cock. Alternatively, last time love your big cock but now say too big and pain after giving birth

(2) Before marriage dress sexy (give 1/2 ball till whole world want to stick cock into them) but after marriage with kids, like not groom anymore and look like auntie. Everyday worry about kids homework rather than her self grooming.

(3) Starts to worry about expenses. She stay in condo and you stay in HDB. Why need that few hundred from you for her kid?

(4) Got other men apart from you? Need to confirm chop else your asset drop 50% again

(5) Lastly, if it is PRC/ Viet, please take care…
To add on, there is nothing beneficial about marriage.

Right now, the girl is looking for someone to share the expenses. Of course, she will give you the honeymoon period.

Once married, is there any reason to please you anymore? (If divorce happens again, it will just be a walk in the park. Been there, done that for her)

Famous quote from Rowan Atkinson. I like curry, now that we have got the recipe. Is there really any need for them to stay??? Please enlighten yourself from below please.
Old 04-09-2021, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

TS, just some curious questions.

1. How old are you and how old is she?

2. How long more before you complete the 3 year separation period?

3. What kind of single mum is she? Divorcee or widow or unmarried single mum?

4. Whose monthly income is higher? Yours or hers?

5. Is the condo hers or is she staying with someone else like her parents? Stay in condo but the condo can belong to someone else like her parents right?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1