The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 23-09-2021, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Wow imom !...yr info abv is almost spot on ! except that the result is wrong (it's 0-1) n Antonio didn't play ...how did u know ?
Yeah... wrong result, wrong score... only thing I got right was our team selection...

It was just reading up on teams' player availability and guessing based on managers' past history for the EFL. Utd tend to use the EFL Cup to blood youngsters and give reserves game time. Guess it was too soon for Telles, who didn't look 100% fit. Or perhaps just lacked that game sharpness.

I didn't expect West Ham to make 10 changes too, though. Guess Moyes was saving his first 11 for the weekend too.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 23-09-2021, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
seems like OGS plan to focus fully on BPL and UCL and field the reserves in the minor cups. have to be cautiously optimistic because chelsea, city and pool are no pushovers, and UCL an even tougher task, i really hope man u win the league this season

that said, the squad players could have used this opportunity to push for a first team berth but did themselves no favours. OGS might need 2-3 more transfer windows to complete the clear out of players
This time I disagree with u ilovepantyhose..the knucklehead is using a wrong strategy n thinking that will always make himself fail n shoot himself in the foot if he thinks that by neglecting the Carabao cup, he can win the Premier league or the champions league or the FA Cup ...to be worthy champions U must treat each n every game seriously like our neighbours in blue last season when they won practically every match they played

By the time 2 or 3 seasons cum, not only the deadwood r cleared but he himself will be cleared too...not sure why he is still keeping so many deadwoods for ???...when they can be easily sold n the money used to buy new n better players who can help him to win trophies

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 24-09-2021, 08:06 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
..but if the knucklehead's 2 god sons Fred n Martial starts think no hope of a win liao
Can't believe it, wat I said is true

Old 24-09-2021, 08:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This time I disagree with u ilovepantyhose..the knucklehead is using a wrong strategy n thinking that will always make himself fail n shoot himself in the foot if he thinks that by neglecting the Carabao cup, he can win the Premier league or the champions league or the FA Cup ...to be worthy champions U must treat each n every game seriously like our neighbours in blue last season when they won practically every match they played

By the time 2 or 3 seasons cum, not only the deadwood r cleared but he himself will be cleared too...not sure why he is still keeping so many deadwoods for ???...when they can be easily sold n the money used to buy new n better players who can help him to win trophies
The sooner we get rid of deadwood including Infant Mgr OGS..... the closer we will be to winning silverware, until then just endure the misery of watching United being humiliated time and time again because the team is mindless without a capable manager of quality, substance and experience.

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 24-09-2021, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Yeah... wrong result, wrong score... only thing I got right was our team selection...

It was just reading up on teams' player availability and guessing based on managers' past history for the EFL. Utd tend to use the EFL Cup to blood youngsters and give reserves game time. Guess it was too soon for Telles, who didn't look 100% fit. Or perhaps just lacked that game sharpness.

I didn't expect West Ham to make 10 changes too, though. Guess Moyes was saving his first 11 for the weekend too.
So this means that West Ham B team is still much better than Man U's....wat a shame for OGS

Old 24-09-2021, 08:50 AM
Samster

The next match is against a resurgent Aston Villa team that almost went thru the next stage of the Carabao Cup.... Hope they don't implode again in the last minute of play... hate to say this, now all the opposing teams know their weakness n hit them hard during the last few mins of the game when they tire out n loose their concentration to score either their equaliser or their winner or thrash them with as many goals as they can

Last edited by Rickey; 24-09-2021 at 10:35 AM.
Old 24-09-2021, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 7
PaulPogba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPaulPogba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Welcome Pogba to yr team thread to join in our discussion ...disagree with you that new players who r of good quality need time to gel into the team..just look at yr colleague King Ronaldo n Cavani, they do not need such time.... straightaway they cum into the team they start scoring goals like nobody business....
Ronaldo and Cavani were good footballers with years of experience. No way OGS can coach both. But you still need the other players to get the ball to them at the right place right time. The defence had to hold up and goalkeeper have to stood tall without conceding.

So buying players is one thing and they need time to train together to play a system. Also some players dun play a certain system well.

OGS likes to play 4-3-3, 4-2-3-1, 4-5-1 which is sometimes confusing.

If you look at those teams that lift silverware to understand that Guardiola, Tuchel and Klopp like to employ one system with correct players.
Old 24-09-2021, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Man Utd v Aston Villa x-x 2-0

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/58617614
Old 24-09-2021, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulPogba View Post
Ronaldo and Cavani were good footballers with years of experience. No way OGS can coach both. But you still need the other players to get the ball to them at the right place right time. The defence had to hold up and goalkeeper have to stood tall without conceding.

So buying players is one thing and they need time to train together to play a system. Also some players dun play a certain system well.

OGS likes to play 4-3-3, 4-2-3-1, 4-5-1 which is sometimes confusing.

If you look at those teams that lift silverware to understand that Guardiola, Tuchel and Klopp like to employ one system with correct players.
Glad that u agree with me Pogba that good quality n world-class players like CR7 n Cavani maybe even Kane n Messi don't need any time to gel into any team they play with ...they shd be coaching OGS instead...so it looks like good players like Sancho that cost them nearly a bomb r those who still need time to gel into a team b4 producing the fruits that they r so well known for, for their new teams...

yes, understand football is a team game need all depts to help each other out to score goals but there was once i saw a match in which CR7 played in during his 1st spell with Utd abt 12 yrs ago that he won the game for the Red Devils single-handedly when he saw all his other colleagues were sleeping on the pitch, grabbing the ball from midfield n running all the way to the opponent goal mouth n kicked the ball in past the helpless keeper gasping for air....that is how powerful a footballer is he

Last edited by Rickey; 24-09-2021 at 04:32 PM.
Old 24-09-2021, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

We should be going back to the same team that started against West Ham in the league, for Villa's visit:

De Gea
Wan-Bissaka, Varane, Maguire, Shaw
McTominay, Fred
Greenwood, Fernandes, Pogba
Ronaldo

Hoping to see a 'McBeek' trial instead, though.

Villa will likely play Ings + Watkins. Plenty of firepower, should be good for a goal. McGinn and Bailey fighting to be fit, hopefully they are not ready to start... We could see old boy Ashley Young start too.

Man Utd 3 : 1 Aston Villa

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 24-09-2021, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
We should be going back to the same team that started against West Ham in the league, for Villa's visit:

De Gea
Wan-Bissaka, Varane, Maguire, Shaw
McTominay, Fred
Greenwood, Fernandes, Pogba
Ronaldo

Hoping to see a 'McBeek' trial instead, though.

Villa will likely play Ings + Watkins. Plenty of firepower, should be good for a goal. McGinn and Bailey fighting to be fit, hopefully they are not ready to start... We could see old boy Ashley Young start too.

Man Utd 3 : 1 Aston Villa
Thanks imom for yr pre-match info against a re-surgent Villa tomorrow night in the league

Abt the scores tomorrow night....Lawro's prediction is 2-0...think yrs is more realistic but i think its either a draw 2-2 or a win 3-2 ...not sure wat is jones', charlie's n paul's take leh ???

Old 24-09-2021, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
seems like OGS plan to focus fully on BPL and UCL and field the reserves in the minor cups. have to be cautiously optimistic because chelsea, city and pool are no pushovers, and UCL an even tougher task, i really hope man u win the league this season

that said, the squad players could have used this opportunity to push for a first team berth but did themselves no favours. OGS might need 2-3 more transfer windows to complete the clear out of players
Dont think he can survive past tis season if he don't at least win 1 silverware or trophy for the club after spending so much money on world class players like Sancho n Varane...no more excuses for him...his successors Conte, Zidane n BR r already being lined up n ready to take over...can't wait until 2-3 seasons later for him to deliver anything to the club...btw I m not sure if he knows the easiest cup of them all to win is the Carabao cup

Last edited by Rickey; 24-09-2021 at 12:37 PM.
Old 24-09-2021, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post

Charlie prediction: 3-1
Old 24-09-2021, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlienicholas View Post
Charlie prediction: 3-1
That's the same as imom's

Old 24-09-2021, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dont think he can survive past tis season if he don't at least win 1 silverware or trophy for the club after spending so much money on world class players like Sancho n Varane...no more excuses for him...his successors Conte, Zidane n BR r already being lined up n ready to take over...can't wait until 2-3 seasons later for him to deliver anything to the club...btw I m not sure if he knows the easiest cup of them all to win is the Carabao cup
But this chap always have lady luck upon him.
The team always churns out a fantastic victory when he is one game away from getting sacked.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1