The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 26-12-2009, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
mannual auto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: H16 R15 Amy & R17 Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
Actually I wrote an FR on her a few months back in the Cat50FR thread - but the thread got deleted due to virus.

Amy is definitely a recommendation. Good, sensuous BBBJ (can CIM), responsive love-making, like girlfriend type. Not a clock-watcher, loving and quite a sexy body. For me, out of the twenty over WLs I've tried in PT, Amy ranks in 5th my after Janet, Violet, ViVi, MJ and Super.

Cheers
Yes,Amy also one of the good service gril and good bonking buddy,I try her 4x,but she always MIA.
Old 28-12-2009, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light
Re: H16 R15 Amy & R17 Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by burrows View Post
Here's your FR on Amy:

Amy
Face: 7 (PT standard, like an attractive OL)
Body: 7 (not bad, an ever so slight tummy but still very tight, not flabby kind.)
Boobs: Haha Small B cups with inverted nipples
Cathbath: 7.5 (good use of her tongue in unison with her roaming hands)
BBBJ: 7.5 (I like her technique, and she sure can deepthroat!!!)
FJ: 8 (her "performance was excellent. She grabs the sheets, her eyes fluttering, and her sensuous moans and gorans that seem oh so real)
GFE: 8 (very easy, friendly person to be with)

Wow bro, how did you manage to find my FR on her??? I thought that thread deleted liow? Anyways thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannual auto View Post
Yes,Amy also one of the good service gril and good bonking buddy,I try her 4x,but she always MIA.
But she's back now!!!! I saw her "open shop" at PT everyday last week.
Old 28-12-2009, 06:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnuckleDuster View Post
i think you are a real loser and and ugly one behind the screen, thats why u cant get free sex, need to pay for cheap 50 dollar whore in this low class petain place
Oh yeah?! But who gets the most pussy? That's right, I do!!! Because I got money and I work hard for it!!!

If you can get free sex then why are you here?!

FUCK YOU, YOU SICK SON OF A BITCH!!! I'm not scared of you! You go to hell while I fuck and suck!!! Who you think you are talk to me like this?! We all motherfuckers but you are the worst kind. Yeah, you just jealous because you can't get some. FUCK YOU!!!
Old 28-12-2009, 06:31 PM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kain78 View Post
looks who talking .....so free to creat trouble?? this is a ALL Petain FR experience if you dun like to go or read ?? go do some thing more constructive ... ?? fly a kite??
Thank you Bro kain78. Finally somebody makes sense.

This knucklehead is just envious because his didi cannot get some. And he is the real looser.
Old 28-12-2009, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
05 Dec. 2009 Arrived BL 5:50pm, went to her room, she was working, so I wait. Look around, H07(2F)R03 and H07(2F)R28 working, got queue. Other rooms closed, no WL. H07(2F)R06 on 1 month leave (12 Jan. 2010).

Then her door opened. Chris H07(2F)R02 welcomed me in. As the door closed I kissed her. Went through the formalities, said hi, gave her her money, then we smoked. Nice!

I went to bed afterwards. I don't want to start yet, I was tired from the days activities. She went beside me to comfort me. We fondled and kissed as we talked. Oh she's fun to be with. My stressed out body is being relaxed.

When it was time, we washed, and I would take her in my arms and kiss her. I go down to her chocolate-brown nipples. Shiok! We go to bed while our lips were locked. She goes down to my neck, nipples then to my cock. She would give me that naughty look while sucking hard on me. Damn, makes me more horny I thought I would come already! I get a grip of myself, must control. She then went to 69 position, good! Wet and juicy pussy on my face! We sucked for about 5 minutes or so until I cannot take it anymore. I entered her missionary, then doggy, kaboom!

It was almost 8:00pm by then, said my good-byes, hugged her tight because I'm really going to miss her and BL. I'll be away for 3 weeks.

Happy "fucking" Holidays!
Latest Reputation Received dated 07-12-2009 01:05 PM - FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!

First of all, whoever you are, FUCK YOU, ok?!

I mean, what was that for and why? You want a peace of me? Come and get me, ASSHOLE! FUCK YOU!
Old 28-12-2009, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Latest Reputation Received dated 07-12-2009 01:05 PM - FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!

First of all, whoever you are, FUCK YOU, ok?!

I mean, what was that for and why? You want a peace of me? Come and get me, ASSHOLE! FUCK YOU!
This is what happens when I get excited, I type wrongly, it should've been piece and not peace.

Somebody up me just now telling me to take it easy. Thanks Bro whoever you are. I'm not the war freak type but if someone declares war on me I'm not going to just sit and do nothing about it.

How about they take it easy? I also know how to use the 'F' word.

Ok, I'm cool for now.

BTW, I went to see Violet later in the evening for 2 sessions. Earlier today I went to see Xiao Tian, today her first day working after 1 month leave.

Cheers.
Old 28-12-2009, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 17
scorpiobaby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Carol H11R12 (ex-GL Cat 80, Carol 1)

Face: 10/10 (perfect Pan Lingling face, sharp features with CFM face) huge turn-on for me...
Body: 7/10 (a bit of flap but still nice in BL std) but she's damn tall! maybe 1.7m
Breast: 7/10 (sagging and can feel silicon inside.. hahahaa)
BBBJ: 6/10 (no suction power... when i tried to guide her to my didi when she licked my balls, she shoved my hand away... damn rude!! minus 2 pts from BBBJ section...)
Catbath: 5/10 (lick nipples like no life)
AR: 7/10 (sop... nothing to shout abt... light jabs around ur butt-hole)
FJ: 6/10 (she didn't watch time and got fake moans... but i couldn't come so ask her HJ. Paiseh to ask her BJ again... can't expect pple to be ur slave over $50)
RTF: only if other ang pais not available and only becoz of her chio gd looks...sweet Violet is a better deal...i RTF'ed her 3 times already and no regrets!!
Old 29-12-2009, 02:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
vincenttcfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: All Petain FR experience

h2ra6 michelle

looksretty (8/10)
boobs1)nice shaped - b or c cup. (2)can see the vein at boobs.
Bj/ar/69/catbathrovided.
Fj:norm - no tight feeling.
Moaning:real & good
attitude:very good.
Not a time watcher.
Rtf:sure
Old 29-12-2009, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Well bro, you are in luck. It happens that SBF has a STRONG policy against using profanities when zapping without leaving a nick. ie, if you wanna zap, dun use profanity. If you use profanity, leave your nick.

Since you got zapped with a profanity and the zapper didn't leave his nick, he has violated this rule, which is quite often enforced. Drop an PM to the moderator and to boss Sammyboyfor, and there is a strong chance the zapper will be put into moderation.

Quote:

How about they take it easy? I also know how to use the 'F' word.

Ok, I'm cool for now.
Old 29-12-2009, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
vincenttcfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i had tried 1 petain wl & i have 1 question to ask brothers experience on wl.

is that true, most of the time within the session, wl will take active role (bj,ar,catbath) on us, as we just lay there to enjoy it?

from my experince, wl continue servicing me & i did not have time to caress there legs & boobs and catbath them.

if that is the case, i think ktv is a better place for me.
Old 29-12-2009, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincenttcfun View Post

is that true, most of the time within the session, wl will take active role (bj,ar,catbath) on us, as we just lay there to enjoy it?

from my experince, wl continue servicing me & i did not have time to caress there legs & boobs and catbath them.

Hi Bro Vincenttcfun, good question my 1st bonking outside, till the last1 i wanted & curious to know. But, 1yr ago my sessions with some FLs @GL, the PRC PDMM kind, few prefer to lie & i serviced. Could b they lazy? Or, some WLs FLs collect our $ they gave professional service, we boss should lie down & enjoyed.

Perhaps, they were trained by their schools. Hope bros will share experiences.
Old 29-12-2009, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincenttcfun View Post

NO!!! Of course not! As per my experience, it has always been a two way street.

It also gives me pleasure to give good service to the WL. I also do catbath, AR, frenching and 69.

Hence, making it a BF and GF lovemaking scenario, plus getting your money's worth and not just lay there and be a passive, lazy son of a bitch.

Unless of course the WL does not allow it, that's a different story.
Old 29-12-2009, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 15
beastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to behold

Hi Bros,

Today went down BL wanted to rtf Amy but oh not working...so remember havent tried Super(H7R3 Level1) yet then I went over just nice she available. Not in a mood to write much so I just keep it simple.

Face: 6/10 (look like my female SQ friend.)
Figure: 6.5/10 (Super is TaLL ard 1.7+..boobs got nice shape+pink small nipples.I kept sucking them.)
Catbath: 6.5/10 (will lick all the way down to knees)
BJ: 7/10 (I requested cd but suction was strong still, also she will initiate 69)
FJ: 8/10 (very patient and accommodates you. I wanted to do standing doggie but she was too tall. She say in jest that i wanted to test her skills)
GFE: 6.5/10 (ok lar GFE is hard to define but I guess she can chit chat and talk one seems genuinely friendly.)
Dmg: 50 SGD please.

Cheers and Happy Bonking
Old 29-12-2009, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut123 View Post
Well bro, you are in luck. It happens that SBF has a STRONG policy against using profanities when zapping without leaving a nick. ie, if you wanna zap, dun use profanity. If you use profanity, leave your nick.

Since you got zapped with a profanity and the zapper didn't leave his nick, he has violated this rule, which is quite often enforced. Drop an PM to the moderator and to boss Sammyboyfor, and there is a strong chance the zapper will be put into moderation.
Actually, I don't know why must zap in the first place?

Last edited by fornicator; 29-12-2009 at 07:18 PM. Reason: Typo error
Old 29-12-2009, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
mannual auto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brother Fornicator,can post the yesterday FR to share?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1