The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 23-12-2009, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19188 / Power: 25
ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Wah, ah ken, looks like you everyday queing there izzit? Like that I sure to see you when I go visit her liao.
nnkc you though I print $$ arh , everyday go there bonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by SP2010 View Post
Who knows ah, one after another, hehe sure to run into each other leh ...
please don't potong jalan my slot hor

Next up :

Minimum 6 points for exchange pls
Please up me on below post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/reput...php?p=19483336

MRs For "Gem" = HDLY Princess, Must Try !!
Old 23-12-2009, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all
Re: h7l2r3 sugar

And I fully support the bro who zapped you. Never, ever tell WLs about SBF. SBF is for bros to share info. BROS. It means us guys with horny dicks. Its not a dating website for bros to communicate with WLs. Ideally, SBF should be kept secret from everyone else.

If you operated a website on illegal activities(and more than half SBF is on illegal stuffl), say, filming upskirt videos of women in MRT, and bros share info on how to do the filming and who to target, would you then invite women to view the website ? Of course not, right ?

So, bottom line, dun talk about SBF. Go in, ask her for her name and age (this is just to confirm if you got the right chick and as a conversation starter), dun tell her you already know her name and her frigging services from SBF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by teochewahpek View Post
one guy zap me with the message "rule of thumb - never tell fls about sammy". from my unhappy experience, i just wish to share with all brothers not to act too smart by counterchecking their names. i was silly. lidat, that bro got the joy of zapping. in fact, many wls are game about the internet & sbf. never mind lor, just move on. i release my $50 to another woman liao. many women that i have bonked oredi told me about sbf & were only anxious which thread to view about their fr. apparently this thread is long & hard to find bcos it is popular.
Old 24-12-2009, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
kain78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just went to try house 10 room 6 ...well every thing quite sop ...nothing much to write... service 6/10 will try other gem if possible
Old 24-12-2009, 02:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
magnumplus is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bro Jacky,who is the Jess that left our shore??Never heard of her before leh.
Old 24-12-2009, 09:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

I went down to PT few hours ago, lot of Cat 50 not working... I walked many rounds, saw H16 R15 and H16 R17 openned door at the same time, I was thinking which one to choose, H16R15 looks quite pretty and smiling, H16 R17 give "half ball" finally I decide on R17 because of the "half ball".

Just a simple FR.

H16R17
looks : looks like early 30s , not very pretty, but quite a sexy MILF

highlights : she asked me to lay on bed (face down), begin with her catbath from back... shiok... then ask me to doggie, she AR me, BBBJ, then turn around, continue non-stop BBBJ for another 5 minutes (her mouth never leave my dick), then she turn around and invite 69. I not a 69 fan, we 69 for another few minutes, she is not a time watcher at all... I stopped painting her, just finger her in 69 position. She continue to BBBJ me, I wish to cim, but dont know she allow or not.

finally turn around, she cow-gal me, allow me to suck her pink nipple and also frenching. Then I asked to change to missionary, continute to bonk and frenching, quite tight pussy... shiok.

overall : a friendly and service oriented MILF. highly recommended for those 69 lovers. She speak a bit "short-tougue", but no problem for me.

By the way, H16R15 looks quite pretty, any FR on her ?
Old 24-12-2009, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
kain78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just tried House 2 Room 5 very service oriented lady enjoyed myself but still prefer my usual WL ...
Old 25-12-2009, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Ex queen Jess

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnumplus View Post
Bro Jacky,who is the Jess that left our shore??Never heard of her before leh.
Happy holiday, bro Magnumplus, ex Jess was the queen b4 the ex KS &, GL WLs moved into BL. She was @H7 R1, 2nd floor, very pretty but i do not have the pleasure of enjoying her body. 1yr ago very long Q, include 1time when i was on leave, rainning also there is a Q!

Bros said Jess looked abit liked "Felicia Chin", probably true, no wonder she is the only WL that commend such crowd. Of course last yr the economy wasn't that slowdown, going thru past threads, some bros said Jess quit is because of new comers, rise up rental &, economy slowdown this yr onwards, alot of bros on budgets bonk.
Old 25-12-2009, 10:51 AM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking H16 R15 Amy & R17 Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin36 View Post
I went down to PT few hours ago, lot of Cat 50 not working... I walked many rounds, saw H16 R15 and H16 R17 openned door at the same time, I was thinking which one to choose, H16R15 looks quite pretty and smiling, H16 R17 give "half ball" finally I decide on R17 because of the "half ball".

Just a simple FR.

H16R17
looks : looks like early 30s , not very pretty, but quite a sexy MILF

highlights : she asked me to lay on bed (face down), begin with her catbath from back... shiok... then ask me to doggie, she AR me, BBBJ, then turn around, continue non-stop BBBJ for another 5 minutes (her mouth never leave my dick), then she turn around and invite 69. I not a 69 fan, we 69 for another few minutes, she is not a time watcher at all... I stopped painting her, just finger her in 69 position. She continue to BBBJ me, I wish to cim, but dont know she allow or not.

finally turn around, she cow-gal me, allow me to suck her pink nipple and also frenching. Then I asked to change to missionary, continute to bonk and frenching, quite tight pussy... shiok.

overall : a friendly and service oriented MILF. highly recommended for those 69 lovers. She speak a bit "short-tougue", but no problem for me.

By the way, H16R15 looks quite pretty, any FR on her ?
Happy holidays to u Bro A36, i am grad of your nice session with R17, Moon, notice her long time allready. , Moon liked to sit @the corner of her bed, i think she watches TV most of the time, seldom she smiles @customers. Long hair, MILF, yes i notice! Read thru your FR, seems my next trip can have her but, i was curious of R15 Amy?

I do not have any impression of Amy? Serious, is Amy short hair kind of liked Pat &, the Malay WL, Lynn types? If so, she is the WL of my DESIRE, only 1time about 3mths ago, i saw her outside with the keeper aunty. After that time, neither she's checkin &, i also enquire about her on this website, 1bros said she could be Michelle? (Hoping u could enlightened me).

All BL bros, i got a feeling next Jan & Feb b4 CNY, there is going to b alot of WLs checking in. After payday bonuses, there is a demand this, commerical sex workers knew to hit us hard. Economic theory, demand = supply. They hit us hard, cause they knew is time, onces passed reduce $, also no use. So i urgue bros do hold on your wallets in the meantime, Jan should b quite fun but of course, try not to overspend in this uncertain economy.

Thanks!

Last edited by jacky43; 25-12-2009 at 10:53 AM. Reason: additional
Old 25-12-2009, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all
Re: H16 R15 Amy & R17 Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Happy holidays to u Bro A36, i am grad of your nice session with R17, Moon, notice her long time allready. , Moon liked to sit @the corner of her bed, i think she watches TV most of the time, seldom she smiles @customers. Long hair, MILF, yes i notice! Read thru your FR, seems my next trip can have her but, i was curious of R15 Amy?

I do not have any impression of Amy? Serious, is Amy short hair kind of liked Pat &, the Malay WL, Lynn types? If so, she is the WL of my DESIRE, only 1time about 3mths ago, i saw her outside with the keeper aunty. After that time, neither she's checkin &, i also enquire about her on this website, 1bros said she could be Michelle? (Hoping u could enlightened me).

All BL bros, i got a feeling next Jan & Feb b4 CNY, there is going to b alot of WLs checking in. After payday bonuses, there is a demand this, commerical sex workers knew to hit us hard. Economic theory, demand = supply. They hit us hard, cause they knew is time, onces passed reduce $, also no use. So i urgue bros do hold on your wallets in the meantime, Jan should b quite fun but of course, try not to overspend in this uncertain economy.

Thanks!
Bro Jacky,

I just read from SBF that H16R15 is Amy, dont seem to have any FR on her.
She looks like Ada, long hair, quite pretty and friendly smile.

I have tried a few Cat 50, I think Moon (H16R17) is one of the top, but her looks may lose out to others.

Moon provide almost non-stop BBBJ, Catbath plus 69. If I didnt stop her, I dont know how long it will continue. Next time I will ask her can CIM or not, if can CIM, I will continue non-stop 69 until CIM
Old 25-12-2009, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 15
fabregas04 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfabregas04 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfabregas04 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

how to go petain
Old 26-12-2009, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 15
beastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to behold

Hi Bro Jacky,

The former queen name is Jac not Jess...yes its true look like Felicia Chin!

As for Amy I tried her once, I feel she has one of the best figure around I wonder any bro would come out to support this statement? Quite sharp features with longhair + very cheerful personality + gd sex skills + natural sounding moans... another note is when you stand outside her room to take a look she will actually smile at you ... Not many Petain WL does that.. But since my first time always cant get her for rtf... looks like she MIA often... hope this helps
Old 26-12-2009, 02:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Amy has several FRs on her. Because she just transfer to H16 R15, you should be looking for FRs on her previous room at H3 R15.
Old 26-12-2009, 02:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Actually I wrote an FR on her a few months back in the Cat50FR thread - but the thread got deleted due to virus.

Amy is definitely a recommendation. Good, sensuous BBBJ (can CIM), responsive love-making, like girlfriend type. Not a clock-watcher, loving and quite a sexy body. For me, out of the twenty over WLs I've tried in PT, Amy ranks in 5th my after Janet, Violet, ViVi, MJ and Super.

Cheers
Old 26-12-2009, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
burrows is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
Actually I wrote an FR on her a few months back in the Cat50FR thread - but the thread got deleted due to virus.

Here's your FR on Amy:

Since nothing happened in PT for me the afternoon..went for a Thai bonk. Wasn't too sextisfied, so found myself back at PT for a look see at 7-nish this evening

More and more "popular" ladies' doors seemed to be locked with notices stuck on them. Maybe someone should do a weekly update on who's on leave and when they'll return

Anyway, as luck would have it, Amy at H3R15 is back from her month long leave. In I went.... She quite pretty. Like a young 30's attractive colleague in the office!

Amy is all smiles and has a very friendly disposition. We exchanged pleasantries which very quickly got meaningful as we stripped and washed up. By the time we were on the bed, the good vibes were evident. Amy is a sensuous lover, she took her time to slowly lick my nipples while her fingers very gently traced my entire body right down to my inner thighs sending waves of titallating pleasure coursing through me. Blood started to gorge into my dick and inflated like a fat uncooked sausage. Amy looked at it and was pleased. With a quick smile at me, she began to devour my 2 swollen balls, moaning and groaning as she stared at my dick getting harder and hader.

Amy looks really great BBBJing. With her hair tied up, she looks like my sophisticated ex-boss sucking the hell out of me. She BBBJed me for at least 10 minutes, alternating from slow strokes, to engulging my entire meat into her throat, to short fast bobbing. Damn fucking solid!! My dick head bloomed like a mushroom and she knew it was time.

She capped my concrete hard rod, laid down and I fucked her. And I fucked her deep, hard and good. I think I must have done something right cos her knees clamped me in a vice-like grip and Amy started bucking against my pelvis with each of my long thrusts. This is one good fuck guys!! Doesn't even seem to care about time. I was in her room for half an hour!

Special mention: Her moans. Amy doesn't scream or shout, which seems fake at times. Amy moans and grunts breathtlessly and differently depending on what I was doing. Very real like!

Amy
Face: 7 (PT standard, like an attractive OL)
Body: 7 (not bad, an ever so slight tummy but still very tight, not flabby kind.)
Boobs: Haha Small B cups with inverted nipples
Cathbath: 7.5 (good use of her tongue in unison with her roaming hands)
BBBJ: 7.5 (I like her technique, and she sure can deepthroat!!!)
FJ: 8 (her "performance was excellent. She grabs the sheets, her eyes fluttering, and her sensuous moans and gorans that seem oh so real)
GFE: 8 (very easy, friendly person to be with)
Old 26-12-2009, 06:46 PM
Samster

Talking Re: H16 R15 Amy & R17 Moon

Quote:
Bro Jacky,

She looks like Ada, long hair, quite pretty and friendly smile.

I have tried a few Cat 50, I think Moon (H16R17) is one of the top, but her looks may lose out to others.

Moon provide almost non-stop BBBJ, Catbath plus 69. If I didnt stop her, I dont know how long it will continue. Next time I will ask her can CIM or not, if can CIM, I will continue non-stop 69 until CIM
Dear Bro A36, seems Amy is not the gal, wonder who was that? That nite i did not have a session, cause H16 just completed painting. That lovey short hair WL was complainting, room aircon not working.

Thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1