The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 04-03-2012, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 18
one0one is a Helpful and Caring Samsterone0one is a Helpful and Caring Samsterone0one is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 29 February 2012, Wednesday btw 2 pm to 320 pm

When to look see in wed afternoon and decide to try out da-s as a lot of senior bro recommend her. Waited around 15 min and door open, da da…she look quite pettie leh. So on la, overall quite good gfe, chat a bit on the pass experience in gl cat 150. So wash up then to bj then some tickling and pocking on the ass. After that fj and ai ya cum in less then 5 min. Take a rest as she wash herself then my turn. Smoke and chit chat some more then off I go leaving some memory behind.
Old 04-03-2012, 07:10 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Petain FR experience

FR On Cookie (H7 R3)

Last week on a warm weekday afternoon, I went down to Petain to look for this legendary cookie after reading so many FR on her. I missed out quite many ex Msia GL Cat 150 WL so decided to go to Petain to bonk these WL.

Went there and saw quite many people walking in & out the houses. So I walked to H7 R3 and saw a uncle waiting outside. So I queued up after him & after 30mins of wait, cookie opened the door & I enter. Luckily She never reject me as i heard she is quite selective on her customers.

The room is quite small but condition still not bad compared to other rooms, So we proceed to strip naked & do some wash up.

After the wash up, we dried ourselves & I lied on her bed. She performed some catbath on my nipples & balls while using baby oil to touch my penis. Then she capped me & gave me a BJ.

After a short BJ, we proceeded to make love. I entered her in missionary position & pump pump pump. She moaned quite sensually. As I am about to kiss her, she rejected & say she don't french. So i squeezed & licked her C cup boobs & keep pumping.

After that we switched to cowgirl position. She is quite good in riding. I enjoy my view of her boobs bouncing while she rides me. in a short while I cummed.

Had a good chat with her & talked about those ex msia cat 150 wl.

Face: 6.5/10 (Considered the prettiest I have seen in Petain on that day. Perhaps there are hidden gems which I did not see. Can tell she was a SYT 15yrs ago. Still looks good with makeup more towards MILF now.)

Boobs: 7/10 (C Cup boobs with big brown nipples. I quite like her boobs.)

Body: 6.2/10 (She has tummy fat, waist quite thick. Skin quite smooth to touch.)

BJ: 6.2/10 (Average)

FJ: 6.8/10 (Quite ok)

GFE: 6.5/10 (Quite chatty got lots of topics to chat.)

RTF: No chance since she quitted.

Overall: My virgin bonk in Petain. Quite fortunate to bonk legendary cookie b4 she leaves this scene. All the best to her.

Last edited by slyer; 04-03-2012 at 07:21 PM.
Old 04-03-2012, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Cool Cookie

I believe this info, no worry there are others to choose, never blame the FRS. I will check with the girl during my next trip.

Have a good week ahead.
Old 04-03-2012, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1277 / Power: 19
jazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud of

If AV dept see this MSG kindly re new cookies license. As she young I believe lots younger crowd will come support her.
Old 05-03-2012, 08:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Yes Bro Sers, agree on this one, but sometimes, the lure of big money gets the better of them, thinking they will not get caught.

Just my POV.

Happy week ahead.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sers View Post
Outside booking?? I dun think she so silly leh, she will do BJ only and for obvious reasons. Sigh loss of another GEM.
Old 05-03-2012, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink H7 R3 Cookie

My brother! If this is true? Her name should be removed from the PSL, i do agreed with brother fornicator, he wrote the temptation to make more $ is what brought Cookie down.

Audrey Lim at "so fake" is right, "when there are demands, there will allways be supply". That include PT girls.

Oh! I kind of enjoy her shows, certain extend i find her sexy. Ha-ha!
Old 06-03-2012, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 22
Sers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Yes Bro Sers, agree on this one, but sometimes, the lure of big money gets the better of them, thinking they will not get caught.

Just my POV.

Happy week ahead.

Cheers.
Yes bro, don't disagree, but dun think it's a lot bah, else why dun "bao" her already?

So if it's true, her ROI is not very good.
Old 06-03-2012, 08:49 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Well, yeah. Maybe a bit more than her usual earnings, but the temptation Bro.....

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sers View Post
Yes bro, don't disagree, but dun think it's a lot bah, else why dun "bao" her already?

So if it's true, her ROI is not very good.
Old 06-03-2012, 08:55 AM
Samster

Re: H7 R3 Cookie

Hold the horses mine Bro, we have yet to confirm this. Maybe give another week.

I have other candidates as well:

Ada H16R10
Mei Bo H20R168

They are long time MIA.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
My brother! If this is true? Her name should be removed from the PSL, i do agreed with brother fornicator, he wrote the temptation to make more $ is what brought Cookie down.

Audrey Lim at "so fake" is right, "when there are demands, there will allways be supply". That include PT girls.

Oh! I kind of enjoy her shows, certain extend i find her sexy. Ha-ha!
Old 06-03-2012, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light

im not surprise with the departure of cookie. in fact im a bit am kan because i havent try her yet.
a few weeks ago i went down to jb just to fj violet. i book her 2 slots. we had some small chat. from what i know from her is that nowadays its difficult to earn a living in sg. the authorities r getting strict n also the influx of prc. that is y a lot of malaysia girls r moving to jb. their earning might be a bit less but more freedom plus low cost living. i predict in coming few years pt will face shortage of malaysia girls... maybe more prc chicks...
Old 06-03-2012, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 17
mochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBombastic View Post
im not surprise with the departure of cookie. in fact im a bit am kan because i havent try her yet.
a few weeks ago i went down to jb just to fj violet. i book her 2 slots. we had some small chat. from what i know from her is that nowadays its difficult to earn a living in sg. the authorities r getting strict n also the influx of prc. that is y a lot of malaysia girls r moving to jb. their earning might be a bit less but more freedom plus low cost living. i predict in coming few years pt will face shortage of malaysia girls... maybe more prc chicks...
Bro where in JB you got violet? is there a petain in JB too? wow
Old 06-03-2012, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 17
mochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of light

Also nobody to beat Sugar liao
Old 06-03-2012, 05:45 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
Ex Petain WLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by mochaman View Post
Bro where in JB you got violet? is there a petain in JB too? wow

Violet is now @ 2nd Level Ocean Hotel R60: http://samsforum.com/showthr...=12184&page=96

Quote:
Originally Posted by mochaman View Post
Also nobody to beat Sugar liao
Sugar (ex Emelda Geylang Cat150) has retired - no news. Cheers.
Old 06-03-2012, 06:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Limoman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: All Petain FR experience

Hi all senior bros of PT. I enjoyed all the FR given especially the ang pais so that I enjoyed myself with their service. However the last few visits I noticed ppl q for H20 R 20 especially senior citizens. Can anybody enlighten me who is at H20 R 20. Is she an ang pai too cause can't see any FR on her. I also noticed thT H20 has indo WL. Kum sia to senior bros if anyone can update me. Cheers
Old 07-03-2012, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 15
chicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just came back from Petain. Cookie still in operation! Not sure if the rumor that she has left is true?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1