The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 30-11-2021, 06:48 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
kbt7046 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog_mlvn View Post
U don't have to change ur USD to the local currency, USD r use and ask for , but try to bring along small note in USD, note like 100 alway got problem breaking down, especially with small biz deal. And when u change fm our local currency to USD make sure u check 1 by 1,there r many counterfeit with USD 100 and 50 notes. Even u change in the bank over there, they will issue u with counterfeit note, got cheated once by the bank over there. And try to spend away all the local currency 1st, don't bring back.
Thanks for your advice, i think it is better to change the money at money changers in Singapore before going there. Maybe i'll try out there on January if Indonesia government still not reopen border with Singapore. Cambodia is totally a strange place for me to go, unlike Batam or Balai which i've been going countless times over 2 decades. Hope that can get what i have been enjoying in Indonesia.
Old 30-11-2021, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 15
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbt7046 View Post
Thanks for your advice, i think it is better to change the money at money changers in Singapore before going there. Maybe i'll try out there on January if Indonesia government still not reopen border with Singapore. Cambodia is totally a strange place for me to go, unlike Batam or Balai which i've been going countless times over 2 decades. Hope that can get what i have been enjoying in Indonesia.
Where u get that information ???? i tot ew are already VTL with Indonesia???? I'm arranging to go Indonesia soon. If not cambordia....
Old 30-11-2021, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 18
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
So you mean that i've to change SGD to USD first and change to their currency at money changer there ? Is Cambodia dangerous ? I heard that everyone there carry gun, taxi drivers rob tourists at gun point, is it true ? Is US$3000 enough for staying for a week there ?
It better to hold onto ur US$3k and wait for Btm and Balai to open then to go Cambodia, cos Btm and Balai u can go alone but not Cambodia,
over there u will have language barrier, and not many who can speak our language. For US$3k u can stay in Btm or Balai for 3 weeks, Cambodia I don't know what is ur requirements and life style.
Old 01-12-2021, 09:09 AM
Samster

subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
It better to hold onto ur US$3k and wait for Btm and Balai to open then to go Cambodia, cos Btm and Balai u can go alone but not Cambodia,
over there u will have language barrier, and not many who can speak our language. For US$3k u can stay in Btm or Balai for 3 weeks, Cambodia I don't know what is ur requirements and life style.
I only go balai once and I find that they like sell the food more expensive to us knowing we are not local??? Like fish soup cost me 4.50 is like Singapore price???? That was like 3 years ago going to 4 years.
Old 01-12-2021, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1297 / Power: 16
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of

Cambodia has those DG style sauna right? Besides Macau think only Cambodia have
Old 01-12-2021, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 9
onelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by elt0n View Post
Cambodia has those DG style sauna right? Besides Macau think only Cambodia have
Bro, you know where is it?
Old 02-12-2021, 06:21 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
The problem is don't know when would Indonesia government reopening border with Singapore ? Already waiting for almost 2 years, no indication that Singaporean can go to either Batam or Balai anytime soon since PAP government rejected Indonesia government offer to set up VTL months ago. Probably for another 1 to 2 years the situation of VTL between Singapore and Indonesia may remain as only one way VTL. Indonesian can continue to come without SHN but Singaporean can't even go even with quarantine requirement.
Old 02-12-2021, 06:08 PM
Samster

I just checked, go to Indonesia still requires 7 days quarantine. Going Cambodia no need to quarantine. Anyone thinking of going?
Old 02-12-2021, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 18
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
I just checked, go to Indonesia still requires 7 days quarantine. Going Cambodia no need to quarantine. Anyone thinking of going?
Bro if u do visit Cambodia, go dinner at the North Korean Restaurant, nice food and good svc by North Korean ladies.
Old 03-12-2021, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro if u do visit Cambodia, go dinner at the North Korean Restaurant, nice food and good svc by North Korean ladies.

Lol... Not sure they are still there or not after all these nonsenses... BTW I dunno what are our GOV doing.

Our gov control us so tighten and let those people from Indonesia and India etc to come in. These places where got so many measures like us??? We give them VTL but that does not apply the same to us. I invite my friend from Indonesia to come but he rejected cause he said come no need quarantine but he goes back from Singapore he needs to quarantine at Indonesia. I feel very lose face sia. Like we are the black sheep while in actual fact is those countries that are totally no control one. I feel we really cheapen ourselves.

Since gov can give those countries with no control to come why bother to control us so much. Might as well full open.

Anyway i have checked the VTL flight to Cambodia, no price out yet. There is only one plane going on a daily basis and fixed timing. However, no price how to book.
Old 03-12-2021, 05:59 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Lol... Not sure they are still there or not after all these nonsenses... BTW I dunno what are our GOV doing.

Our gov control us so tighten and let those people from Indonesia and India etc to come in. These places where got so many measures like us??? We give them VTL but that does not apply the same to us. I invite my friend from Indonesia to come but he rejected cause he said come no need quarantine but he goes back from Singapore he needs to quarantine at Indonesia. I feel very lose face sia. Like we are the black sheep while in actual fact is those countries that are totally no control one. I feel we really cheapen ourselves.

Since gov can give those countries with no control to come why bother to control us so much. Might as well full open.

Anyway i have checked the VTL flight to Cambodia, no price out yet. There is only one plane going on a daily basis and fixed timing. However, no price how to book.
I just checked from SIA site, 2 locations, Singapore to Phnom Penh and Singapore to Siem Reap, both around same fare, $300+ round trip if travel on January. However returning VTL flight from Siem Reap only available on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday. So transport cost and Covid test alone could cost $1000.
Old 03-12-2021, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
I just checked from SIA site, 2 locations, Singapore to Phnom Penh and Singapore to Siem Reap, both around same fare, $300+ round trip if travel on January. However returning VTL flight from Siem Reap only available on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday. So transport cost and Covid test alone could cost $1000.
Yeah, that is the problem. The quarantine is one thing the other is the cost. PCR and ART how can they charge so much. They purposely jack up the prices during this kind of time. They say wanna revive travelling but what they do is totally different. I seriously hope all other industries will purposely charge up the prices for all the medical staff too. People pay five dollars for one rice they pay fifteen dollars for what they rip off from us. How can ART charge fifty dollars each time and average Malaysian operator/worker earning thousand plus only a month afford? Mine you the Malaysian worker also do ART themselves on weekly basis. They only need a medical person to key in the results and cost fifty?

Yeah, you people only tell us the risk and manpower shortage throughout this covid. You all never tell us how much have you medical people ripped off from us during this period too. So since they charge so much during this kind of period. Normal industries are also exposed to the same risks if u all serve the medical staff. So let's all charge them triple the prices and they don't reduce we don't reduce too.
Old 06-12-2021, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 835 / Power: 13
ExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Our gov control us so tighten and let those people from Indonesia and India ..........................
Just go to www.singaporeair.com and it will shows you the VTL flight from PNH to SIN. It is early morning flight. SIN to PNH no mentioning of VTL. Seems any direct flight will do. Need to confirm on this.
Old 07-12-2021, 05:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExcaliburSG View Post
Just go to www.singaporeair.com and it will shows you the VTL flight from PNH to SIN. It is early morning flight. SIN to PNH no mentioning of VTL. Seems any direct flight will do. Need to confirm on this.
They allocated a particular flight number as a VTL flight and the timing if i am not wrong is 940-1215 that timing. One day one flight only. I can only see the price of normal flight but i cannot see the price of the VTL flight. Also nowadays i also dunno what is the protocol to travel liao. 72 hours before one PCR? Reach there one ART? Then 72 hours before come back one PCR then reach here singapore one PCR? Then every day ART for seven days? Third and seventh day must go clinic do one?????

Aiyo no wonder people don't want to go travel already. The procedure keeps on changing and more and more costly.
Old 07-12-2021, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
They allocated a particular flight number as a VTL flight and the timing if i am not wrong is 940-1215 that timing. One day one flight only. I can only see the price of normal flight but i cannot see the price of the VTL flight. Also nowadays i also dunno what is the protocol to travel liao. 72 hours before one PCR? Reach there one ART? Then 72 hours before come back one PCR then reach here singapore one PCR? Then every day ART for seven days? Third and seventh day must go clinic do one?????

Aiyo no wonder people don't want to go travel already. The procedure keeps on changing and more and more costly.
SQ will kept you informed when you booked tickets...any changes updated to your email and phone number...

If can avoid traveling this period then delay...do not want to be caught in sudden policy changes...

Go there for fun and do not want be be stressed out...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1