The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 31-08-2021, 02:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3588 / Power: 21
sexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
This lady is true to pics, age wise would say 27-30?
I think 32+

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
Shared appt with another ML (idk who)
vivi
Old 31-08-2021, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
kendrickkenny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all. I have been a silent lurker for about 2 years now.

Out of the few that I have tried, SongSong was the best in terms of communication and GFE and pretty face. Probably the only one I booked 2 hours out of all the MLs.

Now that she has RTC, the withdrawal feel quite strong haha. Anyone got recos similar to her? Face super important, SYT type that is chatty.

Thanks in advance
Old 31-08-2021, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1997 / Power: 18
Nitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant future
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Just RTM Joanne this morning. I can't get enough of her pretty face and ever smiling disposition. Will be making her a regular for now. Her Sunday slots are the most available so if you can't seem to book her, try Sunday ( she told me this herself. I'm no okt ah).

Next on list is Molly but she doesn't seem to be responding to my texts. If some brother can help I would appreciate it.

After which Vivi. So many to try but what's money and time for anyway right? 😸

Will post honest FR especially landmines for brothers to avoid.
Old 31-08-2021, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
FreddehMercury is Cool - loads of Potential

Hey all, long time lurker here.

Tried to search for this babe on this thread but to no avail.

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/yun-duo-massage/

Can anyone senior share some nuggets of info about her? Apologies for not knowing how to make it a clickable link

Thanks!
Old 31-08-2021, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
rather than do it here, it would be better to use telegram instead.
The idea is there, but how to ensure unwanted people are not around
Old 31-08-2021, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 16
xchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDLYisgood View Post
Booked her today but kenna ✈.
End up go nearby massage places as i was there at the booked timing.
Is it the one below?
One of the main reason I join this forum is to avoid bad hats like this -making us travel more than an hour or so and end up angry and frustated.
Should expose each and every single one of them and show their pics

Old 31-08-2021, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 12
roastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitework View Post
Just RTM Joanne this morning. I can't get enough of her pretty face and ever smiling disposition. Will be making her a regular for now. Her Sunday slots are the most available so if you can't seem to book her, try Sunday ( she told me this herself. I'm no okt ah).

Next on list is Molly but she doesn't seem to be responding to my texts. If some brother can help I would appreciate it.

After which Vivi. So many to try but what's money and time for anyway right? 😸

Will post honest FR especially landmines for brothers to avoid.
Hi can share which webbie is joanne listed on pls?
Old 31-08-2021, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 8
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of

Elmi is one of my regular ML also. She has the name queen of catbath which most of the new ML don’t do that those who have tried her you know. Talking to her make me feel very comfortable super like a friend. You treat her nice she will treat you nice too. Although she not a looker like CC. But services, GFE, convenient location, clean towel don’t lose out. Got the same level of standard with Jessica I feel. Anyway my opinion is just a pinch of salt.
Old 31-08-2021, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 3
wakawaka111 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwakawaka111 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
rather than do it here, it would be better to use telegram instead.
definitely a good idea to have a platform for us to pool such info but dont think there is a platform with as much anonymity as this forum, every other platform has its own risk, like doxxing and so on

telegram if one kena fk all kena fk, dont think anyone would wanna see something like the 'sg nasi l3m@k' incident happen again

just imo
Old 31-08-2021, 04:27 PM
Samster

AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/mao-er-massage/

New ML? Feel like commando this week for mission. But see the price got shocked. $130. Sighhh. Normally if $120 I will give $10 tips. But $130 give $10 tips. Abit over priced liao.
Old 31-08-2021, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeGuy View Post
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/mao-er-massage/

New ML? Feel like commando this week for mission. But see the price got shocked. $130. Sighhh. Normally if $120 I will give $10 tips. But $130 give $10 tips. Abit over priced liao.
This is FL convert. Mao Mao iirc
Old 31-08-2021, 04:35 PM
Samster

Oh I see! FL wish her luck! Lucky nvr commando in. If not Mission Fail.
Old 31-08-2021, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xchange View Post
Is it the one below?
One of the main reason I join this forum is to avoid bad hats like this -making us travel more than an hour or so and end up angry and frustated.
Should expose each and every single one of them and show their pics

I think that's her. Some bro, shared the link .....I did session with Amber, it was an okay experience, cute looking gal but service is so-so only.

Months back her unit was very small, but since then some other bro mentioned she has moved. So, there you go.....
Old 31-08-2021, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kendrickkenny View Post
Hi all. I have been a silent lurker for about 2 years now.

Out of the few that I have tried, SongSong was the best in terms of communication and GFE and pretty face. Probably the only one I booked 2 hours out of all the MLs.

Now that she has RTC, the withdrawal feel quite strong haha. Anyone got recos similar to her? Face super important, SYT type that is chatty.

Thanks in advance
Maybe can consider her friend sugar aka LL
Old 31-08-2021, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 4
hiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to behold
she code red that’s why convert 😂
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
This is FL convert. Mao Mao iirc
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1