The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2022, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Thailand Test & Go update: No more Day 5 pre-paid hotel or PCR test.

Published on Wednesday, February 23, 2022 By Thaiger.

From the start of March, the requirement for the 2nd pre-paid PCR test on Day 5 after your arrival in Thailand will be dropped.
But it will instead be replaced with a rapid antigen test you can take yourself. In addition, the required insurance will be reduced from $50,000 to $20,000.

The requirement for a second PCR test was put into place due to the rapid spread of the Omicron variant in Thailand on February 1.
But the additional test, at the traveller’s expense, as well as the mandatory stay at a certified SHA+ hotel while waiting for results,
discouraged many potential travellers from planning a trip to Thailand.
The Centre for Covid-19 Situation Administration approved the revision of the test requirements today.

Hotel reservations will only be required for the 1st day as travellers wait for the results of their PCR test.
Travellers won’t need to book for a second hotel night on the 5th day after their arrival.
So, it’s back to the same requirements when Test & Go was originally launched back on November 1 last year.
The Test & Go program is one of three re-entry programs available for people wanting, or needing, to travel to Thailand at this time.
The other two options are the Sandbox and an Alternative Quarantine program for unvaccinated travellers.

For land travellers, the borders at Nong Kai, Udon Thani and Songkhla will be opened to enter by land. This will also occur from the start of March.

In other news, the provincial colour zoning will remain the same and schools will now be allowed to operate on-site classes.
More news on the changes as they come to hand this afternoon.
Old 23-02-2022, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
hellothis555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good news for those who are staying more than 5 days in Thailand, no need pcr on 5th day... save a bit of money.
Old 23-02-2022, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
hellothis555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
So the ART need to upload to somewhere? or no one care if really got do it on day 5?
By right, upload status using Mor Chana. Mor Chana is like SG Tracetogether. Unfortunately, most foreigners are unable to register including me. No one bothers, including Thais.
Old 24-02-2022, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!

Anyone in Bangkok From the 1st - 15th March. Hit me up for a drink or so.
Old 24-02-2022, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Vanwu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any idea which soapys are currently still operating?
Old 01-03-2022, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
tayez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Question for ponder.

How many of you guys will self do another ART deep swab test on your nose and throat on day of departure before boarding the flight?
I actually did that. Just in case I m positive thenat least I can remain in sg to recover.
Old 03-03-2022, 08:33 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
TViking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I just did a antigen test today 2 days before my PCR-RT test, that's required before my flight to BKK on Monday.

Negative.

Let's hope it stays like that, 2 in my immediate family have it right now. Sooo.
Old 03-03-2022, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TViking View Post
I just did a antigen test today 2 days before my PCR-RT test, that's required before my flight to BKK on Monday.

Negative.

Let's hope it stays like that, 2 in my immediate family have it right now. Sooo.
Oh, did you apply for the Thai Pass in March or earlier? If they are staying with you, do get them to wear a mask if possible.

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 03-03-2022, 04:34 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Oh, did you apply for the Thai Pass in March or earlier? If they are staying with you, do get them to wear a mask if possible.
I did apply friday, got my pass after 5min. I also applied for evisa so I can stay 60days. Applied evisa friday got answer Monday. So I am all set.

Yeah. I think I'll avoid them members the next few days so I can 100% go xD
Old 04-03-2022, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 835 / Power: 13
ExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to behold

For the benefit of anyone intending to go Thailand including NATO. Maybe those NATO will quit NATO after they confirm the validity of the below.

For asymptomatic or mild cases of Covid 19, you only need to be quarantined (hospitelized) or hospitalized if the doctor deemed necessary. Unlike earlier it is MANDATORY. From one of my Thai contact. I don't think you will find such news from Singapore goggle or yahoo or whatever search engine you use.

Old 05-03-2022, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExcaliburSG View Post
For the benefit of anyone intending to go Thailand including NATO. Maybe those NATO will quit NATO after they confirm the validity of the below.

For asymptomatic or mild cases of Covid 19, you only need to be quarantined (hospitelized) or hospitalized if the doctor deemed necessary. Unlike earlier it is MANDATORY. From one of my Thai contact. I don't think you will find such news from Singapore goggle or yahoo or whatever search engine you use.

be careful with that.
Only people with valid thai residence can quarantine at their residence when they have covid. Thai or expats, retirees with rented / owned thai addresses only. Tourists are excluded in this group.
Until further details are announced.
Old 05-03-2022, 06:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 9
kslogic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I did apply friday, got my pass after 5min. I also applied for evisa so I can stay 60days. Applied evisa friday got answer Monday. So I am all set.

Yeah. I think I'll avoid them members the next few days so I can 100% go xD
That is fast! You’re not Singaporean? Sg not eligible for envisaged. Extension just go to their immigration right?
Old 05-03-2022, 08:13 AM
Samster (M)

No, I am Norwegian. I guess our embassy doesn't have a lot too do these days.

Well, fingers crossed of negative pcr test. I already bought the brown cheese and chocolate that someone in TH requested I bring xD
Old 05-03-2022, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 9
kslogic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
No, I am Norwegian. I guess our embassy doesn't have a lot too do these days.

Well, fingers crossed of negative pcr test. I already bought the brown cheese and chocolate that someone in TH requested I bring xD
Safe travels then
Old 11-03-2022, 10:10 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Your dream holiday coming. If sg also go endemic at the same time be perfect.
Yes, waiting for the day sg declare endemic.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1