The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 03-07-2020, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
Regarding the voting for the next GE, cannot go back sg and no polling station in Sg Embassy in Sathorn.
Sg passpoer holders no need to vote and after the GE need to go reapply to restore voting rights and state the reason .
give valid reason and show proof can already.
else just pay $50 fine to restore voting rights
Old 07-07-2020, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kokokokrunch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exclamation Re: Living in Bangkok!

hello bros. are there any area or places in bangkok where i can go for massage plus some happy ending?? like a mall or street i can window shop and choose?

like those fortune centre in sg or some thing like that.. i noticed alot of them have moved around in bkk.
Old 08-07-2020, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Aiyo u post in sex forum so everyone in this forum can read mean u complaining to all here in SEX forum lah.....if u dun wan to sound like complaining to him or anyone else just dun post it here lor so simple
It seems your logic is too special for me to digest...
"Aiyo u post in sex forum so everyone in this forum can read mean u complaining to all here in SEX forum lah"

so by posting a FR or just a simple head up information in sex forum are also just for complaining...?

I dont want to sound im boasting as a senior here but i believe im long enough here to know what to post or not in a specific Thread..

No wonder, more n more senior samsters living in Thailand are not into this thread anymore, now i know why... too many "think they know alot" YP or the new generation of samsters and lazy to debate or argue with them..

I'M CIM KING
Old 08-07-2020, 12:23 PM
Samster

draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zendra View Post
Back in 2015, my friend was in working in Myanmar and he couldn't get to vote as well as they didn't have a polling station in the SG embassy over in Yangon. Now that he is back in SG and election fever is here, he went to check on his voting status and it seems that his voting rights have been automatically restored without him needing to lift a finger.
can never know what exactly will happen if we dont bother to make some search ourselves..

I'M CIM KING
Old 08-07-2020, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
No choice, the depend a lot of china to pour money there to save them else will not survive
The farang just come and stimulate the sex industry..
The chinese not only into sex but also rent land from gov, set up factory , open businesses and really throw into money into the Thai economy...
We seldom see farang throw in money to build a commercial building. but there are many Chinese from China doing it in Thailand..
Thai gov just need to tilt their head to the direction where they can smell the cash more...

I'M CIM KING
Old 08-07-2020, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokokokrunch View Post
hello bros. are there any area or places in bangkok where i can go for massage plus some happy ending?? like a mall or street i can window shop and choose?

like those fortune centre in sg or some thing like that.. i noticed alot of them have moved around in bkk.
Stop complaining in a sex forum

I'M CIM KING
Old 08-07-2020, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kokokokrunch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Stop complaining in a sex forum

Not complaining.. Legitly asking question.. Want to explore bkk before the tourists start flooding again.. If u know any places, please share. Thank u!
Old 08-07-2020, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Actually now is the best time to "bao" girls in Thailand. Those don't open legs one maybe also bobian open for you. Maybe some of you guys already have a few mia noi.
Only for those living in Thailand now. Don't know how many more months to wait before they are going to open to foreigners.

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 10-07-2020, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokokokrunch View Post
Want to explore bkk before the tourists start flooding again..
so you are staying in Thailand already according to your quote..?
if so, you dont need others help...you should know already..
so if you are coming as tourist also, do a search in the forum and dont be lazy...

I'M CIM KING
Old 12-07-2020, 06:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
so you are staying in Thailand already according to your quote..?
if so, you dont need others help...you should know already..
so if you are coming as tourist also, do a search in the forum and dont be lazy...
yeah lor, if you managed to get in or already live in thailand, i think girls begging u to fck them more than u trying to find girls.. use a bit of brain and initative
Old 12-07-2020, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 19
william99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Living in Bangkok!

I'm here since January...
Why don't I felt that huh?

8 pts & above only hor...
Be PATIENCE hor...
Pls pm me if I not yet rtn, at least I can easily search for your latest post...

No queue now...

Kamsiah...
Old 13-07-2020, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Some can 培养KC first. Its FREE except need time.
Now most FL are cash tight. They didn't ask you for help meh?

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 15-07-2020, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 596 / Power: 20
bluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by william99 View Post
I'm here since January...
Why don't I felt that huh?
I also here since 2014.. also don’t have that feel 😂
Old 16-07-2020, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluetooth View Post
I also here since 2014.. also don’t have that feel 😂
Zeith +8 for trade.
Old 16-07-2020, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 20
fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!

to give my update of the 'new norm' of chong in thailand now

during the 3 month closure, party shift to private home event
i myself have been drinking at differ friend house every night
plenty of girls for private hire to home charge by the hour or day from dek chong lao, dek ent, coyote, dek swinging, u name it they have it

actually for thai this is already quite normal just that before the covid they have choose to go outside or chong at comfort of home. so due to covid no impact on private hire girls which actually i think they have more business. even now after pubs n drinking places have reopen, me n friends somehow have gotten use to chill at home, get a few dek, make bbq or suki, no shortage of lao, sode n ice just drive out to buy

so far since curfew was lifted, i have attend private party in cha-am, kan and mahachai, mostly rented pool villa. i would say mahachai has the best quality of dek, heaven for bros into ah lian syt.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1