The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent

Old 22-09-2021, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 3
horlanswissalps is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhorlanswissalps is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhorlanswissalps is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

I tried to PM the taiwan thread guy now just waiting for response. will update if I get anything
Old 22-09-2021, 05:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 12
joonshido deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjoonshido deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by horlanswissalps View Post
I tried to PM the taiwan thread guy now just waiting for response. will update if I get anything
waiting ur FR lah bro… got special service..Squirting ..
Old 22-09-2021, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 5
Xen1988 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah diu, saw the comment, seem top gems, and pic also, those bro go before mind to share their fr?
Old 23-09-2021, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 4
Morning1999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xen1988 View Post
Anyone to try new taiwan one? waiting for FR
Me too
Camping for FR
Old 23-09-2021, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 5
Xen1988 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just come back.

Totally worth it,

Look: If all times 8-9/10 depends on you, but I do have fetish on Chinese look, moreover taiwanese.
Body: This definitely top notch, finally saw someone firm Boobs, but not too thin, not to mention damn smooth.
GFE: this is really max, this is first time i felt damn different lol, she say good night, then go inside bed, waiting me to make her wet, then only she come to blow me off
Squirt: I probably the first to failed? or maybe i too inexperience, need to level up, any expert can teach me how?
FJ: damn shiok, 10/10, can feel her inner wall eating kkb.

RTF: totally, I should go for 2 hours directly, now too few cash on hands, regret.
Old 23-09-2021, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Writing a Fr for another of VP gem Milan which I visited last week surprise not many FR on her. Worth the obstacle course to clear from starting from parking to reaching the room.. Worth the obstacle course to clear from starting from parking to reaching the room.
People who know me long enough knew that I seldom write Fr unless the gal is really good.

Look: 10/10 (Same as the 4th pictures posted in her thread. A pretty hot OL with hot body. Too bad I not a fans of body art.)
Body:8/10 (Slim with nice pair of D cup boobs. Her boobs feel nature to me more on firm then the watery type. Nice pussy not bushy and quite sensitive to printing. )
French:0/10 (Saigon beauty that don't speak french.)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Imaging a hot OL blowing youl and you get what I mean.)
FJ: 9/10 (Open to any position, best is doing her doggie and grabbing her boobs while looking at her thru the toilet mirror.)
Services: 10/10 (One of the few Viet lady that provide top notch service from start to end.)

RTF: Yes, but wanted to try the other two highly rated Mimi or Priscilla first .

This is my personal experience with her, some may get more or less from her then me. Please take it as reference only.

To fellow smokers take note try not to smoke 1-2hrs before session as most gals dislike smoker breath. Good to standby some mints if you really buay tahan and die die must smoke.
Old 25-09-2021, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Firehornyguy90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried kk
Wow, she is a real gem, young & pretty Taiwanese girl with good service & gfe. Tried frenching, painting, nipple licking, bbbj, cowgirl, doggie, missionary. Got the early bird 700 deal, which under current circumstances is a value for money, as in my opinion she is the only chio fl who fly to sg in calendar year 2021. & She says she only here for 10 days & only take 3 customers per day, a rare opportunity to get a satisfy experience!
Old 01-10-2021, 12:13 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2583 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute

31/9 Mimi

Looks 10/10 syt fair with nice asset
Bbbj 10/10 deep throat princess, had to stop her if not will cim
Body 10/10 her tits 1kg each and slim af
Fj 10/10 tight and she know what she is doing

Mini is a league of her own, the way her suck is another level, the way her deep throat, have to give it to her, the way her rides, her tits next level shit.

Rtf for sure

What you read is true, her body is wow, double d Jillian av omg haha, and she is very skilful with her deep throat
Old 01-10-2021, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
swybby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Daisy or carol, any advice? Into syt that french. TIA !
Old 04-10-2021, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Amanster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When will queen from VP come back?
Old 04-10-2021, 08:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -829 / Power: 0
MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanster View Post
When will queen from VP come back?
haha many bros are wondering here as well.... she legendary...
(
Old 07-10-2021, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 3
honkyman90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhonkyman90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Here's a FR on Lucy

Firstly the location is good - central and pretty discreet. She was in a white lacy lingerie when she opened the door. Could immediately tell that she's busty with the curves. She took my temperature, handed me a glass of water and ushered me upstairs (its a double storey apartment with the bedroom upstairs). She told me to take a shower by myself as she has already showered since it was 10pm. Toilet was spacious - took a nice hot shower.

When I stepped out, she already naked in bed. I hopped in under the covers and she immediately got on top and cuddled me. We had some small talk while she stroked my dick gently and I was running my hands down her body feeling her smooth skin, nice perky ass and voluptuous tits. Her tits are enhanced but not overly hard. She told me to be gentle with her nipples as she just got some work done on it.

I started to initiate some frenching but I guess our chemistry wasn't there so it wasn't that enjoyable. She told me she likes getting kissed on her neck area so I spent some time there - could tell she liked it from the moans.

She started to go down on me without cap and it was really good. She started slow and made sure it was well lubricated before speeding up. She does this thing where she twirls her tongue around on your dick head which felt really good. After a while it got really intense and I tried to stop her before I came. This is probably one of the downs of the session as I could tell she wanted me to finish there and then.

I told her I'll probably come faster if we had sex so she complied. She spit on her hand and lubricated down there before capping me. She hopped on me and started riding me intensely. We switched to missionary after a while and frenched while I pounded her - this time the frenching was better. She started moaning and said she was gonna cum and asked if I could cum together with her (pretty sure this wasn't authentic but it still turned me on a little)

After I finished we laid on the bed and chatted for a while. I took a nice hot shower again while she brushed her teeth as she was getting ready for bed. She gave me a peck on the lips as I was leaving and I said see you again soon. Her eyes lit up as she gushed "so you'll come see again?". She gave me a hug from behind as I was putting on my shoes.

Overall, I'd say it's a positive experience and I enjoyed myself. Will probably try the other girls instead of rtf. We'll see.

Looks 7/10 70% similar to the pictures
Bbbj 9/10 great tongue twirling thingy
Body 7/10 slim nice enhanced tits, perky ass, petite
Fj 7/10 pretty tight, nothing much to complain about
gfe 9/10 she really tried a lot here so have to give her points for it
Old 13-10-2021, 03:13 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Now that SG has started to open up... should start to see UK, Italian, US and German FLs traveling here to have fun in the sun and make a buck, but dunno if bars are open to walk-ins?

Time to start camping at Ces La Vie?
Old 16-10-2021, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 8
Noobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to behold
Sian.. cannot try….. verify until fourth day.. still no reply.. guess my points here low, that’s why don’t take me.. hard to find this type also.. it’s the suppliers market now.. 😐

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadedgun View Post
31/9 Mimi

Looks 10/10 syt fair with nice asset
Bbbj 10/10 deep throat princess, had to stop her if not will cim
Body 10/10 her tits 1kg each and slim af
Fj 10/10 tight and she know what she is doing

Mini is a league of her own, the way her suck is another level, the way her deep throat, have to give it to her, the way her rides, her tits next level shit.

Rtf for sure

What you read is true, her body is wow, double d Jillian av omg haha, and she is very skilful with her deep throat
Old 16-10-2021, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobien88 View Post
Sian.. cannot try….. verify until fourth day.. still no reply.. guess my points here low, that’s why don’t take me.. hard to find this type also.. it’s the suppliers market now.. 😐
Special note to all: For safety reasons, please take note that we will not be accepting any new customers during this special period and will be serving regulars only until further notice. Our apologies on any inconvenience caused

Notice posted from VP in July 21 that they wouldn't be taking new customer from the time being.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1