The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 16-09-2021, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6637 / Power: 16
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post

Taken in Mei Na's FB. Her home town of Ipoh. She brought along two sisters. 1 kind of look familiar. After open gates. I guess ex PT girls face strict selection on return back in biz. AV prefer new batch of girls. Still. Ipoh known for pretty Malaysian ladies is a good choice.
thats H28 candy on the left.Most likely current batch of PT WLs will gone with the wind. all are quite old already.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 19-09-2021, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 1
SkyCandy is a name known to allSkyCandy is a name known to allSkyCandy is a name known to allSkyCandy is a name known to allSkyCandy is a name known to allSkyCandy is a name known to all

PT has became history le...
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 20-09-2021, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 6
slientasshole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i damn miss PT
Old 26-09-2021, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 17
yello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to behold

I really miss eating auntie Fong Yiís asshole. To me she was the best in PT. Damn miss her. Always asked her to go on all fours on the bed while I squat on the floor and worship her ass as she spread it wide open with both hands omg. The experience of devouring her delicious ass deep felt soooo unbelievable.
Old 10-10-2021, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
sammyb0y deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does anyone have pic of fong yi to share? Or describe how she looks like?
Old 10-10-2021, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Mature120 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Pics taken back into 2016, H26 Princess Carol aka the bitch birthday. We had H24 Xiao Li cat 20 also joined in the celebration. Carol is the youngest and the prettiest of all, thats only me.

Bro, do you all have the contact of her?

Old 11-10-2021, 07:58 AM
Samster

exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mature120 View Post
Bro, do you all have the contact of her?

H28 R8 Yumi CAT40
Old 13-10-2021, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 3
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by slientasshole View Post
i damn miss PT
I miss Cookie more
Old 13-10-2021, 11:53 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1986 / Power: 18
candeo_88 has a brilliant futurecandeo_88 has a brilliant futurecandeo_88 has a brilliant futurecandeo_88 has a brilliant futurecandeo_88 has a brilliant futurecandeo_88 has a brilliant futurecandeo_88 has a brilliant futurecandeo_88 has a brilliant futurecandeo_88 has a brilliant futurecandeo_88 has a brilliant futurecandeo_88 has a brilliant future

I think we have a fraction of PT taste now at JSP...

Even if gov reopens PT tomorrow, doubt the WL's would want to continue in this trade...They have coming to 2 years to "detox" and get into a new life...and lot's of self reflection...

So I guess we can wish them well and good health and anticipate new blood/replacement, if any...

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 16-10-2021, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 12
Bimmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBimmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBimmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBimmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBimmer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by readyforit7 View Post
I miss Cookie more
I doubt she is in spore. Or ever coming back. Any news of her?
Old 16-10-2021, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer View Post
I doubt she is in spore. Or ever coming back. Any news of her?
she is back in JB
Old 17-10-2021, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 13
jacky43 is a splendid one to beholdjacky43 is a splendid one to beholdjacky43 is a splendid one to beholdjacky43 is a splendid one to beholdjacky43 is a splendid one to beholdjacky43 is a splendid one to beholdjacky43 is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: All Petain FR experience

Times are bad. If Princess Cookie is operating in JB. My guess is Ocean's hotel. Past 2 yrs inspire of borders closed. Selected people can travel btw JB and Woodlands via special lanes. Eg Hawkers at HDB markets.

JB RLD is doing fine. The problem is customers on a budget. Ex PT Cookie could charged M$40. Different from PT times in 2019 she called S$50, and operate short business hours.

If faith have it. Borders reopen in Jan 2022. We shall see ex PT WLs at JB RLD. The question is. Are u brave to take them? Wuhan virus aka Covid 19 is still transmitting around the world.

Take it a step a time. If the times arrived. We discuss more.
Old 17-10-2021, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Times are bad. If Princess Cookie is operating in JB. My guess is Ocean's hotel. Past 2 yrs inspire of borders closed. Selected people can travel btw JB and Woodlands via special lanes. Eg Hawkers at HDB markets.

JB RLD is doing fine. The problem is customers on a budget. Ex PT Cookie could charged M$40. Different from PT times in 2019 she called S$50, and operate short business hours.

If faith have it. Borders reopen in Jan 2022. We shall see ex PT WLs at JB RLD. The question is. Are u brave to take them? Wuhan virus aka Covid 19 is still transmitting around the world.

Take it a step a time. If the times arrived. We discuss more.
all the JP health centers have been closed down. eg. Ocean, Bluewave.
Old 20-10-2021, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 3
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
she is back in JB
Wow, how do you have the news? Iím always surprised how some samster have news of PT girls.
Old 20-10-2021, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by readyforit7 View Post
Wow, how do you have the news? Iím always surprised how some samster have news of PT girls.
haha been in touch with them so many years, some will call me to chat often.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1