The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-05-2019, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Scudetto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My sex life

Nice sex story.
Thanks so much.
Old 17-06-2019, 09:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 6
Confessions is a living Saint! - you won't find betterConfessions is a living Saint! - you won't find betterConfessions is a living Saint! - you won't find betterConfessions is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: My sex life

Well i went to her place to study again. Think it was a Friday following the week we first fucked. She loved it. And missed having a good fuck she said. And never had she cum so many times.

I took a bus down and she picked me up from the bus stop near her place. The sexual excitement was so thick. As soon as we left the car and hit the lift we were making out. She lived in a lower floor and so that was short lived. We entered her home and we made out again. I wanted to devour her. We stripped each other and were naked soon at her living area.

"Come to my bed darling". D was so seductive. She tasted heavenly. And was rubbig my dick furiously. I threw her onto her bed. She sprrad her legs open for me. Boy was she wet. She held my dick and almost pulled my dick inside her. She used my dick like a dildo rubbing her clit and making herself so wet. I slid in. She moaned so sexily for me. And i fucked her. Slow thrusts and got quicker and more powerful. "Oh my god fuck me fuck me omg" she was enjoying her self. "Come on my dick darling". She was so wet. I was pumping her as hard as i could on her marital bed. "Fuck i want to fick your ass". She immediately got on all fours and guided my dick in from behind. Omg that ass i fantasised about i was now fucking.i rammed her pussy again and again.

"Im cumming dear!" "Me too darling cumming again!". I lost track of how many tkmes she came. I said i was cumming and she lay back on her bed. I knelt above her as she rubbed my dick so furoously. I shot load after load onto her stomach and tits. She smiled so sweetly and lovingly. Omg.

We washed up. She strutted out in her soorts bra and shorts. So yummy and sexy. She had made lunch for both of us. I felt like such a king. She couldnt keep her hands off my thigh and my dick while we were eating. She had a nice place and i was glad we could fuck.

Side note, ive videos of us fuckkng and her sucking my dick. Would love to watch the videos with a lady haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1