The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-06-2020, 05:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fucking my Friend's Father

this is a nice story, thanks for sharing.
Old 25-06-2020, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 4
DaphDaph is a name known to allDaphDaph is a name known to allDaphDaph is a name known to allDaphDaph is a name known to allDaphDaph is a name known to allDaphDaph is a name known to all

The Other One

We walked back into the living room with the chips and rejoined them for drinks. My first physical contact with Gerald gave me a boost of happiness and I was really happy. The drunker we got, the noisier we became. By 11pm everyone was high enough to go clubbing. Some were almost too high. We decided to split up and go in separate taxis. There weren't apps such as Grab or Uber back then. We had to either flag or call for a taxi. Being lazy to wait at the mainroad, we called like 3 taxis so that we could fit all of us. My usual group decided to take the last taxi. I wanted to 'bump' into Gerald again as I didn't want to be left hanging. I came out with several excuses to go back into the house for like 2 or 3 times to go to the toilet or take my stuff etc. Finally Gerald came down to check if we cleaned up the living room properly. It was only the both of us left in the house. The rest of them were sitting outside at the front lawn table.

'Haven't leave?' he asked.

'Waiting for the taxi' I replied, smiling.

'You have my number right? Call me if you guys get too drunk' he said.
'That's it?' I replied, disappointed.

'Ya.. What else you want? Remind Shawn to lock the gate' he walked back up the stairs.

I stood there in shock. It was like whatever he did to me earlier didn't happen. With 2 sentences he brought my mood from an all time high to an all time low.

At the club, the couples stuck together while the singles went out to try to get girls. It was the usual partying.. just that we no longer had our exams to worry about. I caught Aaron winking and smiling at some girl who bumped into him and I got really angry. My mood was already spoiled by Gerald and my tolerance for Aaron's antics, no matter how small, wafer thin. I threw a fit and he got mad and walked away to cool himself down. I went to the toilet with Mel in hopes of cooling myself down as well. I came out of the toilet first and stood near the wall tables and looked down at the Zouk dance floor, hoping to find Aaron.

'Eh you and Aaron ok? I saw him go home leh' Shawn typed into his phone and showed it to me when we got back to our group.

'HE WENT HOME!?' I typed and gave him back the phone.

'Ya I think so.. We smoking outside and we saw him walking towards the main road' he typed.

I was on the verge of tears again. But instead of wallowing in self-pity, I left for the bar with the intention of buying drinks. Mel wanted to accompany me again but I told her I needed some alone time and she should spend more time with Shawn. I went to bar at Phuture instead as the one at Zouk was packed. While waiting for my turn to order, I felt a tap on my shoulder.

'You getting drinks?' he spoke right into my ear.

'Yeah.. That's why I'm here right?' I was still kinda angry.

'Woh.. Chill lah what's up?' he asked.

'Ahh.. Sorry.. Just not in a good mood' I apologized.

He didn't reply but instead pulled on my arm and signalled me to follow him. Maybe my anger for Aaron made me do it. Or it might have been the alcohol. But I didn't resist when this stranger pulled me away. We went towards the dance floor in Phuture and squeezed through what must have been a million people. He went from holding my arm to holding my hand in the chaos. Instead of finding a spot to dance or something, he brought me to his table and gave me drinks. We started talking and after a few more drinks, he kissed me. I went along with it.. it felt like a release I needed.

'Come over to my place?' Melvin whispered in my ear.

I stared into his eyes and nodded with a smile.

I dropped Melissa a text saying that I wasn't feeling well and I was already on my way home. When I was actually getting into the taxi with Melvin and was on the way to his house. We made out again in the taxi and Melvin was touching me all over. The taxi uncle must have seen quite a show.

'You're so fucking hot' Melvin breathed as he undressed me, planting kisses all over my body.

He sat me down on the bed when I was naked and started undressing himself.

'Come down here Daph' he held my hand and I slid down to the floor.

I had done enough with Aaron to know what Melvin wanted me to do. I had his hard cock in my mouth in a matter of moments. Melvin's cock tasted kinda bad.. It was totally different from Aaron's one but I pushed through and continued sucking his cock when he unexpectedly cummed in my mouth.

'Ack! ' I gagged when the first shot of cum hit the back of my throat.

'Ahhhhhhhhhhhh... Yes... ' he held my head and emptied his cum in my mouth.

'Kuh kuh kuh...' I coughed and slapped his thighs repeatedly for him to let me go.

I spit the cum onto the floor.

'What the hell dude.. ' I complained to Melvin who was already lying down on the bed.

'Ahh.. Sorry your blowjob too good already.. Come lie here..' he panted.

I was too drunk to look for tissues and picked up Melvin's clothes from the floor and cleaned my tongue with it before joining him on the bed. I was knocked out in a matter of minutes the moment I laid down.

TBC...
Old 25-06-2020, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 4
Clairefy1980 is one of the Best!Clairefy1980 is one of the Best!Clairefy1980 is one of the Best!

good story. brave girl
Old 25-06-2020, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2697 / Power: 12
Xes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story, have given you the well deserved points.....

Keep the story going..... we are reading.......LOL
Old 25-06-2020, 02:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
yellowbone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share Daph, please keep going!
Old 25-06-2020, 04:06 PM
Samster

DaphDaph is a name known to allDaphDaph is a name known to allDaphDaph is a name known to allDaphDaph is a name known to allDaphDaph is a name known to allDaphDaph is a name known to all

The Morning After

I woke up the next morning covered underneath a blanket. I reached out for my bag and dug for my phone, still in a daze. I had like 8 missed calls from Melissa and more than 10 from my home. I knew I fucked up badly and immediately called home first and apologized before texting Melissa to say that I was fine.

'Up so early?' Melvin wrapped his arms around my chest.

'Umm.. yeah.. I need to go home now..' I started to sit up.

'Okok.. I call a taxi for you..' he got up too.

I picked my clothes up from the floor and started to get dressed. Melvin did the same and it was only then that I noticed Melvin's back was covered in tattoos.

'Let me check if anyone's awake' he told me before leaving the room.

He came back to get me and we sneaked out of the house. We exchanged numbers while waiting for my taxi. I got quite a scolding from my Mum when I got home. I was pretty hungover and all I wanted was to shower and go right back to sleep. I woke up again to a barrage of texts but none from Aaron. I wanted to get angry with Aaron but I felt bad and I knew what I did last night was 'revenge' enough. I stayed home watching Korean variety shows for the rest of the day while slowly clearing my messages. It was then that I realized Gerald actually texted me.

'Hey Daphne, I heard from Shawn this morning that you went missing yesterday after a quarrel. I hope you got home fine. Let us know if we can do anything for you. Don't make your mother worry' he texted.

I read and reread the message at least 5 times, wondering what I should reply. This is the first time I received a text from Gerald.

'Thanks uncle.. I am fine now.. Just disappointed.. Thanks for the concern..' I decided to send a 'safe' reply just incase Janice or anyone else in the family saw the message.

'Ok.. good to know.' he replied 2 hours later.

I got pissed again.

Several days went by and Aaron eventually texted me to talk about us. We kinda worked things out again but I didn't tell him about Melvin. On the other hand, I started texting Melvin but I made it known to him that I was seeing Aaron and things between us had to cool off. I was still itching inside to continue the conversation with Gerald and finally plucked up the courage the text him when I knew he would be at work and thus no one at home would see the message.

'You forget about what happened?' I decided to go straight to the point.

'What you mean?' his replies were quick this time.

'Oh nothing la uncle.. You just touched my vagina that's all' I replied instantly.

'Please don't send me this kind of message Daphne' he replied.

'So how am I supposed to talk about it? At your house next time when I am drunk?' I retorted.

'Ok.. So what you want me to do?' he replied.

'Tell me now.. Do you like me or not?' I was desperate.

'Aiyo Daphne.. What you want me to say? I'm married leh.. And you got boyfriend.. So young. And I am Shawn's father' he replied.

'Yes or no? Just give me an answer so I know whether I should move on' I gave an ultimatum.

'Ok yes.' he replied an hour later.

I was excited when I saw his reply but I didn't actually know what I was going to do. I stopped texting Gerald for a couple of days after that and started to look for part time jobs as that was what most of my female friends were doing. The guy friends were just busy stressing out over their enlistment date.

'I heard you got a part-time job already?' Gerald texted me out of the blue on a Tuesday morning a few weeks later.

'Yup! Selling Yogurt at XXX' I replied.

'I see.. Is it the one where they have uniform one?' he asked.

'Yes!! How you know uncle? You like the uniform?' I replied.

'No la.. See before when we went to the mall beside.. ' he replied.

'Oh.. So you don't like the uniform?' I teased.

'Must see you wear it first' he replied.

I was on the bus when Gerald texted me and I was smiling like a little girl when I saw his reply. I didn't think too much of it and went about working my shift at the shop. It was a time when yogurt was pretty popular amongst students and most yogurt shops were pretty busy. Anyways, I finished my shift and went to the toilet to change out of my uniform. I personally found it tacky? But maybe guys liked it. It was a blouse that was long enough to be a very very slutty dress. So all of us were wearing shorts underneath basically.

'You look good in the uniform.. I can picture you without the pants' Gerald texted me.

He actually came down or drove by the shop. I blushed.

TBC...
Old 25-06-2020, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
NeedToBang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story Daph ! Keep it going !
Old 25-06-2020, 07:33 PM
Samster

The Magic Uniform

I left the shop that day a happy little girl. I already had movie plans with Aaron, but all I could think about was the fact that Gerald bothered to come and see me. I met Aaron at the nearby MRT and we made our way down to Plaza Sing for our dinner and movie.

'Got guys approach you at the shop not?' Aaron asked over dinner.

'Hmm? Don't have la..' I replied.

'Sure not? Some of the guys from my secondary school even know about you leh' Aaron wasn't convinced.

'Huh? Know about me? Like know what?' I was curious.

'They know that you work there la.. Like they saw you there.. then they asked around and found out you're from X JC.. then they ask somemore and realize you're my girlfriend' he said

'Really? But.. Nobody approach me at the shop before leh.. ' I was being honest.

'Maybe they just see you lo.. Never talk to you..' he continued eating.

'Mmm.. Maybe lo.. But don't worry la.. Not like I will do anything even if they approach me' I assured him, feeling slightly guilty.

It was still early when we finished our movie so we took the train back.

'Stay my house tonight?' he suggested on the train.

'I have work tomorrow.. maybe I stay tomorrow instead?' I offered.

'Tonight la.. I have plans with my classmates tomorrow night' he rejected my offer.

'Tsk.. Where you going tomorrow? Clubbing again?' I was irritated.

'No la.. Gathering at JW's house.. They say cannot bring our +1' he reasoned.

'Sigh... Ok la.. Then come my house first.. Let me take my stuff' I gave in.

We reached my house and my Mum and brother were already sleeping. My brother was still in primary school and is sharing the room with my Mum while I had my own room. Aaron sat on my bed while I packed my stuff.

'You don't need to take your uniform?' he asked.

'Huh? Don't need la.. I normally wear them for 2 shifts before washing them' I replied.

'Show me leh.. They say the uniform damn hot' he requested.

I side-eyed him because I knew what he was thinking. He pouted his lips and said please. I gave in once again and changed into my uniform.

'Wah.. Hot sia! No wonder guys like to go there' He pulled me towards him.

He pulled down my pants and made me do a twirl infront of him.

'If you go to work looking like that how?' he asked.

'Get sacked la.. What else..' I laughed, as he pulled me onto the bed and ontop of him.

'Why you always so horny one..' I said, grinding on his cock.

'You try spending 4 years in a same sex school then tell me if you will horny or not' he replied, pulling me down to kiss me.

'Mmmm... don't stop..' I moaned, as he rubbed my pussy.

'Come here.. ' he carried me and swapped our positions.

I laid on the edge of the bed while Aaron sat on the floor and started eating my pussy.

'Ahh.. Mmmm.. Put it in me baby.. I want it now.. ' I bit my lips.

'Tell me how badly you want it' he got up and pulled down his pants.

'I want it so badly baby.. Give it to me now.. Please.. I need it.. ' I pulled him closer with my legs.

'Ahh... Yes... Feels so good baby.. Mmmmm' I moaned as he penetrated me.

'Ahh.. ahh.. ahh.. Mmm.. ' I moaned and started to remove my top.

'No no.. leave it on. Makes it hotter' he commanded.

'Okay.. baby.. You like the uniform? Huh? You want to fuck a Yogurt girl huh?' I teased, looking straight into his eyes. I suddenly began to fantasize that I was fucking Gerald instead of Aaron.

'Yes.. I want to fuck my Yogurt girl.. You are all mine.. ' he thrusted faster and faster.

'I want to cum inside baby.. ok?' he asked.

'No.. Please.. Cum anywhere else ok?' I begged.

'No.. I want to cum inside.. You are mine right?' he argued.

'Ahhh.. Ahhh.. Please..' I begged again despite knowing he would just cum inside anyway.

'Arghhh... Arghhh.. ' he groaned as he released his cum deep inside my pussy before pulling out and lying down beside me.

'Fuck... Why you always do this..' I panted and covered my pussy incase the cum dripped onto the bedsheets.

Aaron brought the tissue box to the bed and we both started to clean up. I decided to shower at my house first before heading over to Aaron's house for the night.

TBC...
Old 25-06-2020, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Sis is getting more experienced already, cheers!
Old 26-06-2020, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Uppz Sis TS for her sharing..
Old 26-06-2020, 02:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
makansutara deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story sis, like the juicy details!
Old 26-06-2020, 02:41 AM
Samster

The 'Interview'

The sounds from Aaron's computer game woke me up in the morning. I rolled around for few minutes more before finally getting up. I checked my phone and my heart skipped a beat. And not in the good way.

'Hey how are you?' Melvin texted.

I immediately looked at Aaron and wondered if he saw the message. The message woke me up better than 1000 shots of espresso.

'Morning babe' I whispered.

'Eh.. morning! Was the game too loud?' he asked, before turning back to his game.

'Nope.. it's ok.. I need to get ready anyway' I replied, seems like he didn't see the message.

I brought my phone with me when I went to shower, just in case. Aaron was still in the middle of his game after I was done preparing, and couldn't send me off. So I left for work myself.

'Hi! Im fine.. but.. can you not message me? Like let me message you or something.. My boyfriend nearly saw your message' I finally replied Melvin.

'Opps! Sorry! I just missed you too much. When can I see you?' Melvin replied instantly.

'Lol.. I don't know.. I'm spending a lot of time with my bf these days..' I replied.

Melvin stopped replying after that and I reached the shop and started working.

'Working today?' I saw a text from Gerald sent 15mins ago as I sat behind the counter.

'Yup! Not very busy today' I replied.

'What time you finish work?' he replied.

'3pm. Why?' I asked.

'Let me send you home' he offered.

'Ok!' I agreed instantly.

I felt a mixture of excitement and nervousness as I walked to the toilet to change. Then it struck me.. Should I even change? Maybe I should meet him in my uniform. Give him a tease.. I thought. I decided to meet him in my uniform.

'Come to the mall's carpark. I pick you from there' Gerald texted me.

I saw his car making a turn in the carpark and my heart was beating out of my chest again. This seems to only happen with Gerald. I opened the door and greeted Gerald.

'How was work?' he asked.

'Not bad! Not so busy..' I replied shyly.

'You wearing the uniform for me to see?' he sounded stern.

'Ye-Yeah.. You like?' I stuttered, I was getting red.

'Yes.. But I was hoping you would've heeded my advice' he replied.

Gerald sounded really different. Like.. he wasn't himself or something. He somehow felt cold.

'Oh.. Sure.. I will do it now since you want it.. ' I replied, putting my bag over my lap and pulled my pants down.

'Done!' I said with a smile.

Gerald didn't reply. He took a look at me and looked back on the road. He looked really serious.

'Are you ok uncle Gerald?' I finally asked.

'Yes.. Just.. Not used to this' he replied.

'Haha.. Ok.. I thought what happened.. Anyway.. You like it now?' I put my bag down on the floor and revealed my 'new' outfit.

I wasn't really worried about other cars being able to see as Gerald's car was pretty high. The only people that could possibly peek in were the lorries, buses or higher cars which were pretty rare.

'Wah.. Really very short.. Can see everything.. ' he commented.

'You like?' I smiled, blushing.

'Yes.. ' he finally started to sound normal.

'Touch it..' I mumbled shyly.

Gerald slowly moved his hands over to my side and rubbed my pussy.
'Mmm.. ' I bit my lips as I finally felt Gerald's electrifying touch again.

'So wet..' Gerald commented after pulling panties aside and touching my pussy.

'Ahh... Slowly.. ' I held onto his arm as he fingered me while driving.

'Mmmm.. yes.. rub it..' I guided his hands.

It was really difficult for Gerald to help me to cum as he had to concentrate on driving and his hand was angled at an awkward position. Regardless, I enjoyed every single touch. It was like a fantasy come true.

'Don't get into accident ok?' I teased.

He stopped fingering me and pulled at the tissue box to clean his hands.

'Let me clean that..' I snatched his hand away from the tissue box and sucked on the two fingers he fingered me with.

'All clean' I looked into his eyes and removed his fingers.

I looked out at the road and realized that my house was right round the corner. I wondered what was going to happen. He turned into my house and I honestly thought that it was the end.

'You want to come up?' I panicked and offered something crazy.

'Your Mother and brother not home? Too risky Daphne.. We need to take precautions' my offer got shut down.

'No.. Can you at least let me check first? My Mum won't be home yet.. My brother is probably sleeping.. Please' I was desperately trying to cling onto this opportunity with Gerald.

'We always have another day.. Don't throw a tantrum now ok Daphne?' he calmed me down.

'Ok..' I pouted my lips and started to put my pants on.

'Wait.. Not so fast.. ' Gerald stopped me.

'Give me your underwear' he smiled.

'Huh? You like this kinda thing ah?' I was bemused.

'You never notice that your socks missing? Remember the first time you flashed your panties to me in the car?' he replied.

'Oh yeah.. I didn't wear socks and I put them in my pocket!' I replied.

'Yeah.. you dropped them in my car.. I keep them in my office drawer now.. so now.. give me your panties' he smiled.

I took them off and passed it to him. My legs cramped up a little when I put my pants back on due to the tight space.

'Good girl.. ' Gerald complimented me.

'Now go home and rest ok.. We will have more fun next time Daphne' he reassured me.

I left the car with the same feeling you get after you aced an interview. You know you did well and you knew you would definitely get a call back.

TBC...
Old 26-06-2020, 05:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for sharing this story TS, it's very nice. Certainly look forward to more updates soon.
Old 26-06-2020, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, hope for more updates soon.
Old 26-06-2020, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Omg, getting hard reading. Camping here for more sexciting updates please.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1