The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-06-2020, 12:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3012 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute
My Slutty wife

Disclaimer: This story is entirely fictitious. Any resemblance/ similarities to any living or dead person, organization, location, entities are purely coincidental.

Note: This story consist of betrayal, exposure and wife sharing. If you are not comfortable with such a genre, please do not proceed.

---------------------

This is the 3rd story in the series since "The Shipping Mess" followed by "The mission".

I hope you will enjoy the story

---------------------

My parents had gotten married when they were young. My dad was an only child and came from a rich family. At that time, my paternal granddad owned a few plantations in Malaysia. On the contrary, my mum was an orphan who was living with her aunt's family.

Dad was just 20 when he followed his father here on business for the very first time. It was then that he met my mum, who was then 19 and working as a clerk at their customer's office. After the initial introduction to the customer, granddad did not return any more and handed over to dad to liaise with the customer.

Each time when dad came over, he would get to see my mum and soon love blossomed between them. It was not long before they fell deeply in love with each other.

My grandparents were completely unaware of their secretive relationship until dad broke the news of his intention to marry my mum. Expectedly, due to their differences in family status, my paternal grandparents objected to their marriage. However, dad ignored their objections and went ahead to marry her.

After their marriage, they bought a 3-room HDB flat in the East side of Singapore with the savings that dad had brought along with him. My grandparents had since stopped all financial assistance to my dad and he had no choice but to work in some small SME to supplement their income.

Within the first year of their marriage, they had my eldest brother. After discussion, mum decided to quit her job and stayed at home to look after him. They were poor but they were happy and contented.

However, their lives changed when grandmother passed away.

A servant came to relay the bad news to my dad. When my parents went to the funeral, my grandfather finally relented and forgave my dad but he still did not approved of mum. Seeing that my grandfather was now alone, dad agreed to quit his job here and return to Malaysia to help him since he was the only child.

From then onward, dad had to commute between the 2 countries every week. During this period, even though he was busy, my parents still managed to produce me and two additional siblings.

Unfortunately, as the Malaysia businesses expanded, dad became busier and came back less often. Sometimes it was only in a month or 2 that he would returned home over the weekend.

I remembered that it was the year 1998 where France had just beaten Brazil to win 3-0 in the World Cup. I was then 12 and was about to take my PSLE. Thomas was then 16, Mikel was 8 and Gabriel was 6.

Taking the lift to the 6th floor, I was coming down the stairs to our house on the 5th floor as I returned home from school. Just as I was circling passed the staircase landing onto the corridor when I heard my dad's voice. Initially I was excited to be able to see him again but soon my enthusiasm eroded when I heard the unhappy tone in his voice.

As I got nearer to my unit, I could tell that my parents were quarreling. I had never hear them raising their voices at each other ever before. Feeling afraid, I apprehensively walked to the main door.

At 12, there were many things that I did not comprehend but it seemed like grandfather had arranged another marriage for my dad. Mum was clearly hurt and spat out some spiteful words at dad. In return, he responded with a barrage of nasty words. Unable to take his torrent of tongue-lashing comments and with tears in her eyes, she slapped him hard on his cheek.

Without retaliation or any further comments, he walked angrily into the room and slammed the door. He came out shortly with a bag and did not utter a single word before leaving the house.

Mum hugged Gabriel and cried her sorrows while Mikel and myself huddled closely together, feeling frightened and lost at the explosive argument that we had just witness.

In the evening, when my elder brother did not returned home from school, mum got worried. She left my younger brothers in my care and went out to search for Thomas frantically.

It was almost 8pm when she returned home alone. Immediately she went into the bedroom and searched the cabinets hysterically. Unable to find what she was looking for, she broke down and wept for the second time that day. Even though we could not fully understand what had happened, the 3 of us sat down besides her and tried to comfort her.

She finally shared the news that she had found out from the school that dad had picked Thomas up from the premise earlier. Once at home and unable to find his passport in the cabinet, she deduced that dad must have taken Thomas's passport earlier and had brought him back to Malaysia.

That was the last time I saw the both of them, leaving Mikel, Gabriel and I, alone in mum's care.

Over the next few months, it was not easy. Mum had to look after my 2 younger brothers while scrimping and saving on our expenses. Surprisingly, dad still sent a cheque of $1000 every month. Initially mum did not want to spend any of his money but her savings had run dry and she had no choice except to use it on the 3 of us. However, it was never enough but she was never going to ask him for more.

Although dad's cheque continued to arrive but in order to meet our expenses, mum had also started a job as a home-based seamstress by collecting clothes from around the neighbourhood so as to earn some extra income for us. Over the next 2 years, we lived from hand to mouth but our expenses were ever increasing as I had also started my secondary education

When I was 14, I remembered one day when I came home after school and was surprised to find a child at our place. Mum had brought home a young girl about 5 years old and I recognized her as the child from our direct next door neighbor.

Mum told me that both the girl's parents were working and had nobody to look after her since child care centres were few and far in between. The girl's previous nanny, who was staying in the same block, had just shifted away. As her parents were offering to pay my mum $350 a month to look after the kid, she agreed.

However, even though mum was at home but she was mostly busy sewing clothes and did not really had time to look after the little girl. Mikel and Gabriel would just bully the kid when she was busy and made her cry. Eventually, mum instructed me to help to babysit the kid.

Initially, as a teenager, I was not too pleased that I had to take on the additional responsibility. After some bargaining, mum told me that she would give me an extra $50 per month for my help. During those days, $50 was a big thing for me as my pocket money was only $10/week and so I agreed.

The child had big round eyes but even though she was chubby, she was quite pretty for her age, especially for the 2 dimples that automatically appeared whenever she smiled. After spending a few days babysitting her, I realized that even at this age, she was a bright child and gradually, I grew to like her.

Her name was Hui Min.

Times flies. By the time I completed my diploma and was in the army, Hui Min was 11. Since I had often protected her from my younger brothers, she had grown to be close to me.

Unfortunately her dad passed away that year from a sudden illness. Without the additional income and with only her mum working, her mum could not afford to pay the additional expenses to my mum and Hui Min was to be sent to her grandmother place, which was far away from our place. I would always remembered the last day when her mum came to pick her up from my house and it would remain etched in my mind.

Hui Min hugged me tightly and spoke.

Hui Min: Thank you kor kor for looking after me all these years. I won't forget you and will really miss you.

Finally after a few minutes, she released me and tears were flowing freely down her chubby cheeks. Just as she walked out my door for the last time, she managed a weak smile to me. I had never seen her since then.

In 2008, I completed my NS. It was the financial crisis then but fortunately, I managed to find a job at one of the local SMEs firm that hired me as an assistant project manager almost immediately.

As a diploma holder, my salary was meager but I still helped to subsidize the household. However, it was not enough since Mikel was 18 and Gabriel was already 16 and more money was needed for their studies and expenses.

Unfortunately, as teenagers, they were bickering all the time and it was affecting my rest time as I had took on 2 additional jobs.

Mum came to me asked me to move out so that I was able to have better rest.

Of course I rejected her proposition and kicked up a big fuss but she spoke to me in her usual calm manner.

Mum: I have already helped you to ask around...... there is a room for rent in the next block and it is cheap......

I was surprised that she had already even sourced out the place for me. Furthermore, she requested less allowance from me starting from the next month. Even though I protested but she was adamamant.

Within the next week, she had made me moved into the new place.

The rented place was just a small room but since I was busy most of the time, I only had a single bed in my room and almost nothing else. It was more of a place for me to rest when I was not working.

Like every young male adults, I too had raging hormones but due to my family background, I was thrifty towards myself and so had never spent anything in paid sex, much less ever had a girlfriend.

Those days passed quickly as it was all work and almost no play for me, except when my ex-camp mates treated me to beer once a month.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 09-06-2020, 12:45 AM
Samster

pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Slutty wife

The time flew by quickly. By now, Dad and Thomas were now a distant past in my memory as I had not seen them since I was 12 but mum still occasionally mentioned about my brother. Whenever she did that, I could tell that she still missed him a lot even after all these years.

On the other hand, she did not mentioned any thing about dad and I could tell that she was still hurt deeply by the fact that he had abandoned us.

Ever since I started working, I had taken it upon myself to provide for my family. I worked hard so as to ensure that their needs were well taken care of.

Just when Gabriel turned 21, dad stopped sending cheques across. Fortunately, by then, both of my brothers had started to do part time jobs so as to subsidize for their own expenses and also partially paid for their own school fees which enabled mum's expenses to dwindle down.

From then onward, she instructed me to give her even lesser allowances so that I could have some savings for myself. Even though it was not alot but it was enough for me to get myself a Class 2 license.

Before long, I managed to save enough to purchase an old bike so that I could commute between my jobs more efficiently compared to taking public transport.

I was still working in the same company but had been promoted to a Senior assistant Project Manager but I continued to work in the other 2 part time jobs and one was as a freelance computer repair person.

Although my diploma was not in computer repair but it was something that I picked up on my own. In fact, my repair work was rather lucrative and it was surprising that even in 2013, a large portion of the general population did not know how to solve their own computer issues. During some good months, I could get over $1k just by repairing computers.

Since I was going into people's house to solve their IT issue at any time of the day, it was not surprising that my first sexual experience occurred when I was servicing someone's computer.

However, contrary to what some had said, there was no fireworks for me and I lost my virginity in a totally weird encounter.

All I could remember was that her name was Wendy and she was at least 10 years older than me. There was no one else at her place at that time as she claimed that her husband was working overseas and she was lonely. Thereafter, everything just happened naturally or rather she was fully prepared for it and seduced me into the whole action.

The entire episode happened in a blur and in my confused state, I could not remember much of the other details except for her A cup breasts which continued to linger in my mind since they were the first pair of boobs that I saw in my life.

Over the next 10 years, my life was mundane. In fact, apart from my father walking out on us, my service days and that one-off sexy incident with Wendy, my life was quiet and slow and I liked it. I embraced the routine as this was the platform that I built my life upon.

By 2018, both my younger siblings had already graduated and each of them had found a job. They were able to start supporting themselves and at that time, mum insisted that I should only give her enough for her own expenses and nothing else. After working so hard for so many years and suddenly armed with the spare cash, I pampered myself a little by upgrading to a slightly bigger bike.

There was no distractions and I was able to focus my time and effort into working hard and earning more money in hope that I would be able to provide my mum with a better life soon.

However, life will not always pan out what you envisioned it to be.

It all started from work.

The day after National Day, my boss sent out a notification and demanded all of the staffs of the company to be present in the office for a compulsory meeting.

My office was located in Ubi and once we were gathered at the 2 stories premise, he announced that he had sold the company. Fortunately for me, the deal included all the current workers and everyone could continue to work there.

Coincidentally, that night, I received a text message from my landlord. He mentioned that he would be selling the house and would need me to look for other accommodation as soon as possible. It came as a total surprise to me at the short notification but since he would be returning me some money I did not kicked up a big fuss.

Immediately, I contacted my ex-camp mate, Ray, who was a property agent and my best friend. He said that he had some units on hand that would fit my requirements and we agreed to view some of the rental units tomorrow.

Saturday (11 Aug)

Ray came over to my place in the morning and we narrowed down to 3 units.

The first 2 were not to my liking and after lunch, we headed to the final one.

The neighborhood was rather old as it had not gone through the government upgrading plans but I was not too concerned about it.

Ray had already earlier informed me that it was a corner-4-room flat while those along the corridors were 3-rooms units.

After a short wait, a woman about 55 years old opened the door. Her curly hair was in a mess and it was a tell-tale sign that she had just woken up from a nap. To confirm my assumption, she rubbed her eyes sleepily.

Li: Yes?

Ray: Hi Mrs Li..... I am Ray...... and this is Shawn.....

Li: Oh! Ray.... sorry! I fell asleep on the sofa while waiting.....

She started combing her hair with her hands, trying to make herself presentable.

Ray: Sorry, did we wake you up?

Li: no..... come..... come in and look around.

She opened the iron grille and stepped aside for us to enter.

Her flat was nothing to shout about. A small wooden table sat in the middle of living room and an old sofa set accompany it. A 32" LCD TV rested on the small wooden console seated against the wall. The walls looked to be painted 10 years ago.

In the kitchen, there was just a washing machine, a gas stove, a refrigerator and a microwave. Some of the laminates were peeling off the wooden cabinets. Otherwise, there was nothing else. Not even a dinning table or stool.

I went back out to the living room.

Li: That's the room.....

She pointed to the room that was nearest the living room. Its door was opened but the doors to the other 2 rooms were closed.

I nodded and walked into the room. There was only 2 pieces of furniture in the room, a small wardrobe and a single wooden bed. There were no curtains on the windows and the sunlight shone brightly into the room, giving it a cheery feel.

There was nothing much else to look at and I went back out to the living room.

Me: so who else live here?

Li: Only me and another tenant. Don't worry. The tenant is not noisy and will not bother you. I don't rent to suspicious characters.

Although the place was old and sparse but I rather liked it.

Without further fuss, we signed the papers.

With Li's approval and with the help of a moving company to bring my a computer table and my chair along, I shifted in the next day.

Monday (13 Aug)

For the entire week, the out-going management team enlisted the staffs to help them to clear their stuffs. Everyday, I had to get to office early and by the time I arrived back to my new place, it would be always close to 1am and the whole house was already dark.

I did not get to meet Mdm Li or the other tenant.

Saturday (18 Aug)

Over the weekend, I out early and returned home after 1 am the both days as I was helping out at mum's place to paint her house with both my brothers.

Mum reminded me that I should start looking for a partner as I was not getting any younger.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 09-06-2020, 12:46 AM
Samster

Monday (20 Aug)

I arrived in the office early the next morning but half the staffs were already there. However, no one had seen the new management team yet. At 9am sharp, everyone had arrived and the HR personnel told us to gather around.

In less than 2mins, the door to the room that was previously occupied by my ex-boss, opened. Perhaps I was stereotyping but I was expecting another elderly man to be the new boss. I was astonished when a pretty young woman, not more than 25 and looked to have recently graduated from a university, emerged confidently.

She was wearing a pair of dark rimmed glasses and her make-up was a little thick. Her kept her long black hair in a pony tail. A dark blue Blazer, a matching A-line skirt, a white long-sleeved blouse and a pair of blue stilettos completed her dressing. She looked overly dressed but portrayed a professional look.

She took a step from the parquet flooring outside her room and stepped onto the carpet. At the same time she looked down, frowning at the old coffee stain that was visible on it and folded her arms across her chest. She quickly caught herself and looked up again.

Even though it happened in a split second but she appeared to be a picky person.

She raised one of her hand and all the whispers stopped immediately.

Lynette: Hi everyone. Good morning.

She spoke with a crisp English accent and the staffs responded to her greetings.

Lynette: I am not the new owner but is appointed to be the new GM of the company.....So, please continue to do your best for the company.... The HR will make arrangements for me to personally meet everyone of you soon..... You can return to your work now......

Her address to the company was rather cold and straightforward. Once she went back into her room and closed the door, the staffs started their hushed mumbling again but were interrupted by our HR lady as she called out the name of first person to meet the new GM.

Lynette was definitely not wasting any time to stamp her authority.

As the day went by, staffs went into her office individually and everyone of those who had met her, did not divulged what the conversation between them was about.

By the time it was my turn, it was already 3pm. I walked towards her room apprehensively, unsure of what she was going to speak to me about.

When I opened the door, Lynette was sitting on the armchair that the ex-boss used to entertain customers. She was looking at a piece of A4 size paper that she was holding and seemed so engrossed reading it that she did not even acknowledged my presence in the room.

Since she was occupied, I did not want to interrupt her as she appeared to the be authoritative type and so I stood there quietly while taking a good look at her.

I realized that her eyes were not as large as when I saw her from afar. She had used dark eye-liners and fake eye lashes to enhance their appearance, creating the illusion that she had large eyes. Even so, she was still pretty.

Moving my eyes further downwards, she had unbuttoned her blazer but I was unable to see her figure that was hidden under all those layers of clothes. Her long legs were crossed and as my eyes drifted down from her knees to her calf, I noticed that they were well toned. She was not swinging her legs but had left her stiletto dangling only by her toes absentmindedly as she continued to read the piece of paper.

Every exposed part of her skin was of the same tanned color and I gathered that either she did outdoor exercises or went for tanning sessions regularly.

Initially, I was just studying her but as my eyes continued to roam over her body, an all too familiar feeling started to creep up between my legs and I could feel myself starting to have an erection on the spot. I knew it would be extremely disastrous if she saw the tent forming on my jeans and I quickly turned away and stopped looking at her after that.

A short moment later, I heard the rustle of the piece of paper and turned back to her. She had placed it on her lap and was looking at me.

There was no apologies or surprised that she had kept me waiting.

Lynette: Shawn. Have a seat.....

With her well manicured hands, she gestured to the sofa. I reminded myself not to think of any sexual matters and sat myself on the sofa carefully.

Lynette: I see that you had been working here for a long time.

She indicated to the piece of paper she was reading earlier and I guessed that it must be a report about me that HR had provided her.

Me: Yes Madam, just over 10 years.

She frowned at me as if I had said an offensive word. For a brief moment, I thought that I had given her the wrong number of years.

Lynette: Please do not call me Madam. Call me Lynette.

Me: oh.... sorry.... ermm... yes Lynette, I have worked here for over 10 years..... it's my first job since I graduated.

If she found me stupid, she did not showed it and continued with what she wanted to say.

Lynette: Whatever we discussed next, are confidential and for your ears only. So, make sure you do not share these information with any of your colleagues.

This must be the reason why the other colleagues did not share anything about their conversation with her. I nodded quietly.

Lynette: I see that every year, you had maintained good performance ratings and had gotten good appraisal ever since you started work...

Me: ermm.... yes.... I am just doing my job.

Lynette: Good. I want you to continue doing what you are doing for the company. However, I am going to promote you to be the Head of the Project department.

Any other thoughts about her immediately got pushed to the back of my mind as I was stunned by what she just said. Questions started to pour out from me.

Me: Head? Why me? There are other colleagues out there who have served a longer time than me......

Lynette: More experience does not equate to a person being promoted.....

Me: but..... I still have lots to learn.....

She cut me short and gave me an exasperated look.

Lynette: I have made up my mind..... if you are afraid that those who are more experience cannot accept my decision, simple.... I'll just remove them and you can build your own team.....

This shut me up. I did not want any of them to lose their job as they still have their families to support.

Furthermore, if I continued to protest, she might ask me fire me instead for defying her decision. I had just moved into a new place and could not afford to be sacked or get into her bad books.

I nodded my head glumly.

Lynette: Good..... We will not short change you. We are giving you an increment. The HR will inform you of the new package. You can go now....

As I exited her office, the increment or promotion did not made me feel good or elated and I was worried about being misunderstood.

However, she had also warned me about divulging our conversation. So there was no way I was able to clarify the matter with anyone before it was announced formally.

For the remaining of the day, I was moody.

After worked, I complained to Ray about my dilemma and he reminded me about the consequences of losing my job.

Tuesday (21 Aug)

This morning, we were once again gathered in the office and the HR made the new announcements. We were not too shock that the entire management team had resigned since they were all related to the previous owner.

It was announced that a new Head of sales and also a finance manager would be joining us in a few days time. Finally, the HR shared to the staffs about my promotion to the management team.

There seemed to be no discontentment and everyone came to congratulate me. It seemed that Lynette had already told them about it during their private conversation .

Later, when I went back to my desk and login to my computer, I saw the email from HR about my new salary package. I was surprised that it was a 100% increment to what I was currently receiving. On top of that, there was an additional 1 month bonus for me, which I was to collect the cash from HR after lunch.

Normally, our company dealt with cheque and I wondered why my HR was disbursing cash to me for my bonus. Perhaps it was a typo-mistake but after reading the next email from Lynette, it clarified my questions.

"Shawn, I am sure that the increment is substantial and will be able to more than cover your other moonlighting job in the evening. I expect you to quit the other job with immediate effect tonight. The bonus is for you to pay out your notice period for the other job as I need you to concentrate on your new role. It will take much more time than you expect and I will not tolerate it if you did not heed my advice. I am looking forward to have you contributing more to our company."

Stunned, I sat there and stared at my screen. How did she know that I was moonlighting? I had told no one in the company about it before.

She must have done some investigation on me and that was how she knew about it. But why would she do that?

Perhaps it was to find out if they should promote me.

As there was no way to confirm my guess, there was no other way for me except to follow her instructions as I did not want to lose my job. I knew that with the bonus, I was expected to follow orders.

That night, I tendered my resignation to the other company and paid for my notice period after explaining my plight to the manager. He understood my reason but asked if I could work for one more day, even though it was a public holiday tomorrow as they had some urgent orders to fulfill.

Since I had nothing on the next day, I agreed to help him.

Old 09-06-2020, 12:48 AM
Samster

Thursday (23 Aug)

As per the HR announcements, from today I would be formally in charge of the entire Project department. Since I was in the management team, I had a room by myself.

A lot of people aspire to have their own room as it was a clear indication of hierarchy and power in the company. However, it was a lonely place to be as you would be alone sitting in the room facing the 4 walls. Perhaps if there was nothing much to do in the office, having a personal room might be a good place, where you could surf porn or your social media in private.

Fortunately, for me, there were much to be done and I had to continuously go back to the main office area to liaise with my team. Thus, I did not feel the loneliness.

On the flip side, having my own room meant that I had privacy.

I was able to speak freely when I received a call from a client to service his computer. Since Lynette did not mentioned anything about this other job, I assumed that I could still do it. Anyway, it was part of my interests in computer and it did not mean that once I was promoted, I was going to stop doing it.

After work, I still went over to the client's place. However, since it was a harddisk failure, I was unable to repair it on the spot and brought it home.

I arrived home at about 8pm. Mdm Li was sitting in front of the TV. My housemate's door, like always, was closed and there was no lights emitting from underneath the door. I was not in the mood to speak and with a slight nod of my head, I went straight back into my room.

As the installation of the OS took some time, I fell asleep on the floor while waiting for it.

Around 3am, I was woken up by an urgent need to pee. Drowsily, I got up from the floor, opened my door and went out. Ever since I started staying in a rented room, it was my practice to always close my door so as to maintain my privacy.

I shut the door quietly and just as I was turning around, I bumped into someone behind me. I had a shocked and immediately, my instinctive reaction was to take a step away from the person whom I bumped into.

A female voice: ouch! TSK!

My eyes had still not adjusted to the total darkness around me and I could not see her features but from her voice, it was not Mdm Li.

Before I could react, she walked into the unlighted room next door and closed the door.

Obviously, she was my housemate but my bladder was about to burst and I quickly headed to the toilet.

I had never expected that my housemate was a female. Over the past 2 weeks, I had not seen any laundry, shoes or any other indication of the housemate and so I had no idea of the person gender. Furthermore I was not the nosy type and had no reason to ask Mdm Li about it.

When I went back to my room, the entire house was still pitch black and I decided to go to bed. I would apologise to her the next time I see her.

Friday (24 Aug)

The HR introduced the new Head of sales to everyone. Kenn looked about my age and from our first conversation, he gave me the impression that he was friendly and easy-going. However, his demeanor appeared to be devoid of masculinity but I decided not to speculate about it.

Ever since Ray got me the place to stay, I had not met him. So after work, I met him alone with the intention of treating him to drinks.

He had since collected his commission from Mdm Li and wanted to return me the sum but I rejected him. End up, he paid for the drinks with part of the commission. In return he wanted me to help him to fix his computer tomorrow.

By the time, I arrived home, it was almost 2am and everyone was asleep and I had no chance to apologise to my housemate.

Saturday (25 Aug)

It was almost 11am when I was woken up by the sound of tiles clashing from the living room. I opened the door and walked out lazily.

Mdm Li and 3 other people were sitting around the table that was set up in the middle of the living room. Once she saw me, she gestured me over.

Li: Did we wake you up? I thought you had gone out already.....

I shook my head and remembered that I went out early to my mum's place last weekend.

Li: I forgot to inform you before that we play mahjong here every Saturday but we start after 10am.....

Me: Don't worry.... it's ok with me.....

Li: Do you play mahjong?

I shook my head as I was not into any form of gambling.

Li: Too bad.... then you cannot join us next time....... Anyway, this is Uncle Tan.

She pointed to an old man who looked like he was 60.

Li: He stayed in one of the units down the corridor.

Me: hi... Uncle Tan....

The old man smiled at me.

Li: This is Keith....

She pointed to another man who looked about my age.

Li: He also stays in another unit also down the corridor.

With their vast differences in age, I was not surprised that they were all neighbours and nodded at him with a smile. He returned my smile with wink.

Li: This is aunty Lucy.

I almost thought she was Dennis Chew's Aunty Lucy as I looked at her. Thankfully she was not. She was about 50 and she smiled at me pleasantly.

Me: Hi..... Aunty Lucy.....

Li: ok...ok.... let's continue.....

She had done her introduction and I went to the toilet to wash up.

When I came back to the living room, I heard them speaking again.

Aunty Lucy: Trish went out already?

Li: No leh.... I had not seen her this morning....

Keith: Normally she will wake up when we are done with the East Wind...... We are already now starting the West Wind.....

Li: aiya.... I don't know also.... Hey Shawn....come...come.....

I had walked back into the living room when she stopped me. I walked over to the table and sat on the edge of the sofa, assuming that it was going to be a long conversation.

Li: Did you see Trish last night?

Me: Errm....Trish?.....

Just then, the door to my housemate's room opened.

I turned to look and a girl came out of her room in a tangled mess of hair. I was unable to see her features previously in the dark but now in broad daylight, I could see her clearly.

She looked young and seemed like a student, probably in her early twenties. I was expecting someone older.

However, even without any make up, she was very pretty.

She was still rubbing away the sleep from her eyes but I could see that they were big and accompanied by double-eye-lids. Her straight long hair was highlighted with streaks of blonde in them.

Her slim figure was hidden underneath a normal white Tshirt and it was rather obvious that she was not wearing a bra as her breasts bounced freely in her blouse with every movement that she made. Although I did not have much experience, I guessed that they were full C Cups. If I had stared any longer, I was sure I could pretty make out the darker shade or the exact spot where her nipples were pushing forward against her shirt.

She was shorter than me but her FBT shorts accentuated her smooth slim legs, making her seemed taller than she was.

Staring at her body, my manhood started to stir but immediately I remembered that she did not have a good initial impression of me.

My eyes quickly returned to her face to prevent any further misunderstanding.

Trish smiled when she saw the group and I could see dimples appearing from both sides of her cheeks.

I was not sure if she was oblivious to the fact that there were people around or she had forgotten that she was braless but she walked towards the table. From the corner of my eyes, I could see her jugs jiggling.

Trish: Hi.... good morn......

She did not completed her sentence when she spotted me. For the first time, our eyes met and she stared hard at me as she literally froze in her steps.

I was unsure of what to do as I was not used to be stared by a girl. I did the only thing I could and smiled at her.

Li spoke and broke the trance.

Li: From what I gathered earlier, I guess you 2 have not met..... Trish, this is Shawn. Shawn, this is Trish.

Me: errmm... hi...

She did not reply but instantly turned around and rushed back into her room, slamming the door in the process.

I stood there and wondered what had caused her adverse reactions. Was it that she was still offended that I accidentally clashed into her the other night? Or was it that she saw my erection and was offended?

Li broke my thoughts and tapped my shoulder to assure me.

Li: aiya..... she must be surprise to see you. just ignore her. She's ok once she gets to know you better...... come... let's continue.... young people nowadays....hais....

Since they had re-started their game after the brief commotion, I returned back to my room.

Ray had sent a text and asked me what time I could be at his place. After we confirmed on the time, I made my way over without encountering Trish again.

Old 09-06-2020, 05:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.
Old 09-06-2020, 07:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

setting up my tent here for more of this nice story.
Old 09-06-2020, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 6
Spermster2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSpermster2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSpermster2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice story bro. Pitching tent here
Old 09-06-2020, 11:34 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
crew is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Nice story bro!! Waiting for your next update!!
Old 09-06-2020, 11:44 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
XiaoFei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice CSB. Power
Old 09-06-2020, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
slyhypo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pitching tent.

Looking forward to another classic in the making
Old 09-06-2020, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Good storyline from TS. Look forward to the next installments. Thanks 🙏🏼
Old 09-06-2020, 03:42 PM
Samster

Unlike me, Ray was rich. He was the owner of a chain of restaurants and also some clothing shops in Singapore. Being a property agent was just his sideline to past time since he did not needed to be physically at his stores.

He owned and stayed in a 3 storey landed property in Siglap with his parents and younger sister, Peiru, who was Gabriel's age. Although Ray was my best friend but Peiru disliked me. She knew that I was poor and she felt that I was always trying to sponge off her brother, even though I did not. Ray had given up trying to explain things to her anymore.

Fortunately his parents were not too bothered with the sibling's extreme views about me.

Many times when I was in trouble, Ray offered his help but each time I would reject his kind offer. From my end, I did not actually do anything special for him since he already had everything he wanted. However, he still treated me as his best friend just because we were buddies when we were in service and became close during that period. It was that simple.

Earlier, I had made sure that Peiru was not at home before I dropped by. I managed to fix Ray's laptop rather easily since it was just the task of replacing a faulty power cable.

Ray: thanks bro.... without you, I have to go cold turkey tonight again.

Me: What do you mean again? where's your girlfriend?

We were once again different in this aspect. I was single all my life but Ray changed his girlfriends so very often and it was not common for him to remain single for too long. Apparently he was in between girlfriends currently.

Ray: Nah.... it's one of those periods, you know.....

Me: go and get someone.... you always manage to get a girl easily.

He chuckled.

Ray: bro.... sometimes it's very troublesome. Most stick to me like leeches.

Me: go get one so that you will stop bothering me for this.

Ray: no..... no.... not now.... anyway, what about you? you want to know some girls or do you still want to remain as a monk? I can introduce you to some nice ones.

Me: no thanks.....You can keep them for yourself.

Our friendly banter went on for the entire morning until he had to leave for a meeting with a client who wanted to view some properties.

After that, I went to visit my mum and had dinner there before making my way home.

As I walked along the corridor towards my place, I noticed that the main door was opened but the sounds of mahjong no longer filled the corridor. Apparently they had completed their session. I opened the gate and was expecting Li to be sitting there and watching TV. Instead, Trish was sitting on the sofa.

She stood up immediately as I entered the house. I was expecting her to bolt back to her room again but she stood her grounds.

I did not know what to say besides a customary greeting.

Me: Errm... Hi.....Going out?

She did not reply me as she continued to stand there looking at me.

Since she was dressed in Tshirt and denim shorts and had a thin later of make up on, I thought she was going out and moved away from the entrance. As I started to walk back to my room, she finally spoke.

Trish: errm.... wait.....

I stopped and turned to face her, not sure what to expect.

Me: ermmm.. yes?....

Trish: Shawn?

Me: yes?

She said both my surname and age and asked me if she was correct. I was dumbfounded and there was no way she would know unless she had asked Li about it. Before I could think more about it, she moved forward and covered the 2 steps between us and hugged me.

I was astonished by the sudden turn of events.

As she hugged me tightly, I was even able to smell the brand of the shampoo that she used but my mind was more focused on the breasts that were squeezing against me. Ever since Wendy, I had never touch a girl and unwittingly, a massive erection immediately formed in my berms.

Fortunately, our crotch was not plastered together or the situation would be extremely embarrassing for me if she happened to feel it.

Trish: I can't believe it! Finally, someone who I can call family again!

Me: HAR?!

Her words shocked me even further but I was totally unable to comprehend what she meant.

Suddenly, she started sobbing and for a second, I thought I was a trap. I expected her to scream molest and get me into trouble but she did not move and continued clinging onto me. I decided to remain still with my hands plastered to my sides.

We were in this position for 5 mins but it seemed like 10 seconds to me. Finally, she let go of me and wiped her tears away as she looked me in the eyes.

Trish: Kor Kor....it's me.....

Stunned, I looked at her.

Trish: I am Hui Min.....

Old 09-06-2020, 03:42 PM
Samster

This was a complete revelation to me. Never had I expected this. Hui Min was cute and chubby but Trish was slim and pretty.

I carefully peered at her face and had to dig up my old memories in order to superimpose Hui Min's face over Trish's.

Slowly, their similarities appeared. Removing away all the baby fats from her face, I was able to match their features and finally confirmed that they were indeed the same person.

It had been 12 long years since I last saw her.

Me: Hui Min?!......wow.....just wow......... Is this for real? I can't believe it!....... you are all grown up now....

She beamed brightly and held my wrist.

Trish: YES! WOW right?!.... come..... have a seat..... we have lots to catch up on.....

Once we got seated, she started telling me her story.

After her mum sold the house, they went to live with her maternal grandmother. Her mum had some money from the sale and they were better off for a while. Unfortunately, just 2 years later, her mum got into a motor accident and passed on. She and her grandmother survived on the insurance payout. After she completed her studies, about a year ago, her grandmother had a fall and never recovered from that. She also passed away 3 months later.

Although Trish had possession of her maternal grandma's flat but she did not want to carry the burden of the sad memories in it, thus she sold it off. However she was still under the age of 35 and could not buy another HDB nor afford a condo. Therefore, she had been renting from Li for the past 6 months.

Job wise, she was currently working part time as a content curator and only need to go to her office whenever her boss required her to. That was why I had not seen her before since I moved in.

Once she finished, she asked about me and I told her my boring story.

When I was done, she nodded knowingly.

Trish: I would like to visit Aunty one of these day....

Me: I'm sure she would be pleased to see you....

Trish: Will your girlfriend mind if I visit your mum?

Me: ermm... I don't have one....

Trish: oh.... neither do I..... In this case, can I visit her tomorrow? Your mum treated me very well when I was there and beside yourself, she would be the closest I have as a family currently.

I thought that mum would be pleased to see her again and I agreed.

That night, as I laid in bed, I was still in astonishment that we met after so many years.

Her bright and sparkling eyes were still full of life and the cute dimples remained. However, all her baby fats had vanished as if they had never existed before but what was really keeping awake was how soft her breasts felt when she pressed them again my body.

Sunday (26 Aug)

I had a knock on my door early in the morning. When I opened it, Trish was already dressed. She was wearing a simple flowery dress that made her looked very demure yet sexy.

Trish: good morning.... can you get wash up and let's go.....

I nodded and went to get ready.

By the time I was ready to go, she was already waiting eagerly in the living room.

Me: ermmm... I don't drive....

She looked at me, puzzled.

Trish: does it matter? We can hail a cab or take a bus.....

Me: I ride a bike...

Trish: it's ok....

Me: Perhaps you want to change to a pair of shorts instead?

I looked down at the hem of her skirt. It was down to her mid thighs. She just giggled and ignored my suggestion.

Trish: hehe....Do you have a spare helmet?

I nodded.

Trish: let's go..... but I want to go to the market first, ok?...... I want to get breakfast for your mum.

I went to grab the helmets and just when we were about to head out, Li came home. She looked surprised to see the both of us together.

Li: Young people nowadays. So fast going out together already....

Me: no...no... actually we knew each other from before....

Li eyed Trish suspiciously.

Trish: he is telling the truth.... His mum used to babysit me and I am going to visit her now.... hehe....

Li just shook her head as she went into her bedroom.

As we made our way, Trish hugged me tightly from the back. I could feel her bosom pressing into my back and her thighs that continuously brushed against the outside of mine. For the entire trip, I was riding with a massive erection and it was difficult to concentrate on the road. Fortunately, we did not get into an accident.

When she alighted, I could not help but to look into my mirror at her slender legs and it caused my erection to throb uncomfortably in my jeans. Thankfully, she did not notice it.

Old 09-06-2020, 03:44 PM
Samster

Thanks for the support. will try to update as much as possible.

I know a lot of us are staying at home. so did this for your enjoyment.

I havent been writing for a long time here.

Old 09-06-2020, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 648 / Power: 15
1021115458 is a name known to all1021115458 is a name known to all1021115458 is a name known to all1021115458 is a name known to all1021115458 is a name known to all1021115458 is a name known to all

nice story bro, can't wait to see the next release
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1