The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-06-2020, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 10
thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of
Re: My good for nothing life

I was squatting in the smoking zone puffing thinking of how to slack off for the rest of the days. Currently I am under this group marketing manager for my marketing issue he will come weekly for updates and entertainment with blogger etc I was like his secretary. My secondary task was taking minutes of daily hotel issues etc and reporting to Ann. My life was so stagnant water that you can even see mosquito larves swimming.

Mae: hi

I passed her the milk tea and examined her dressing. She was wearing an apron still the tight uniform.

Mae: my boss said wear apron will do he will talk to Ann.

I nodded I understand the rules of working in a woman bitching environment talk less and live another month to take your salary.

Mae was sipping from her milk tea I offer her the lighter.

Mae: I trying to quit smoking.

Me: why ?

Mae:. I am seeing someone he no like me smoke.

Me: great you so pretty wasted being waitress those fat auntie are jealous of you.

Mae:. It is OK my ex husband gave me alimony so I am OK. Job is OK boss and chef all nice. Aunties only gossip behind my back I pretend I no hear.

I nodded as I examined her no intersection gap between the button due to the apron I sighed.

Mae : why sigh

Me: your figure so good wasted behind ugly apron.

Mae: no choice but you think my figure really good?

I nodded .

Mae was silence:. My ex hubby dun like me
Old 28-06-2020, 10:05 PM
Samster

thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of

Mae: you play Thai amulet you believe in love charms like corpse oil etc. Last time I work in ktv my friend will apply in customer drink.

Me:. Corpse oil are very dirty and will backfire but most are fake. I have friends who prayed but I do not believe as real stuff should be very very expensive. I rather buy a good somdej. You very pretty already no need.

Mae:. My ex hubby suddenly lose interest in me I tried to exercise in the end still divorce me .

I sighed some guys have all the luck Mae was at least a 8 points in my view.

Mae: you like Thai girl.

Me: I like pretty girl like you.

Mae: your boss also pretty.

Me: pretty cannot eat as she my boss very high standard.

Mae was flipping her hp gallery showing me her past work picture.
I was correct she worked in ktv areas.

Me: last time got customer pay extra for butterfly?

Mae hit me gently on my arm got a few I see the face and price .

I proceeded to take my wallet out I only got 200 hundreds can?
Old 28-06-2020, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mae: siao I quit for two years .
I laughed I was joking I old man also below cannot stand.
Mae suddenly proceed to rub my groin area and said OK la still young.
I was taken aback .
Mae: I like tall fair skin guy also hotel not holy temple. Thank you for the milk tea.

Sat came and I dressed up for a meeting with ann
Old 29-06-2020, 01:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Fucking good story.

Beats all the sex sex sex infused (nothing against those stories anyway) in my opinion

Read from Page 1 to 12.

Excellent recount. Clear and makes me wanting more.

Do continue Bro Thickskin33
Why you so like dat?
Old 29-06-2020, 09:53 AM
Samster

First I will like to thank those senior for up my points I tried to up back but somehow there is this pop up screen that keep pop up I tried for 10 min till I gave up. Your upping of points give me a sense of encouragement. Thus thank you again.

Second I am not a chick magnet if you really read through the story most of the time non of the 4 women ever placed me in their life I am just there when there is a mutual needs thus this story won't be adventurous.

I remember staring myself in mirror on that Sat I had just finished a 4km run and 1hour of circuit training I was lean muscular at age of 33 a far Cry from my 110 plus kg few years back. I cursed if I had this physique in bmt I will sign on with police instead of going army.

I put on a black muscle tee that fLaut my bicep vein on hind sight I asked myself why at age of 33 I still wear like a 20s plus wannabe instead of wearing those uncle pocket shirt. I confessed it was due to low self esteem and perhaps also wanted to show Ann my sporty side. Come to think of it I was childish as fitness should be you only.

My wear was simple a muscle tee and jeans I remember hesitating whether should I wear a somej Buddha image in the end I only wear a Thai phae goat whch is the most expensive opposite sex amulet in thai and the takrut borrowed from my dealer
Old 29-06-2020, 05:25 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
dragonoyster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nicely written story TS, full support for more!
Old 29-06-2020, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 5
pingtimeout deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypingtimeout deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Good story going! Kind of can relate to what is going through this bro's mind.
Old 01-07-2020, 05:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

really like this nice story, look forward to your next update TS.
Old 01-07-2020, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
greydove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support thread and camping here
Old 02-07-2020, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Support and cheers!
Old 03-07-2020, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
Fourswords deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying the story very much, please keep going TS
Old 03-07-2020, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates please.
Old 05-07-2020, 01:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
earlrock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So very nice story, camping too
Old 05-07-2020, 05:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.
Old 06-07-2020, 09:52 AM
Samster

That Saturday will always be in my mind.
I was waiting outside the church in paya lebar area a car drove in.
Ann was driving the car. She signal me to wait inside the entrance while she parked the car. I glanced the car it was an Audi. I saw Ann 's dad picked her up several times it's was their family car. I sighed.

Out came Ann she was dressed in a full cream dress that revealed her lean silky white shoulder and collar bone. She was into cross fit indoor sports so her tanned skin had faded into her original snow white complexion. I was thinking normally one's breast meat is more fairer than face complexion like Rachel and vincy. If that's true Ann must be in grade a skin tone.

I went inside the church and her cell group members says hi to me. All are dressed in well branded clothing only I look like a gay wannabe back street boys. I was in wrong dress code
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1