The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-03-2018, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
Muttoneater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Adventure with Jap colleague

Support new story!!
Old 20-03-2018, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes.. a Kawaii story..

Uppz Bro !
Old 20-03-2018, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 15
Manifold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support , please continue
Old 20-03-2018, 11:10 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Adella deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

look forward to continuing
Old 21-03-2018, 02:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 7
Shadowfiend68 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

We started kissing frenzily and onto the bed, with her on top of me. I was heavily petting her and she was starting to squirt uncontrollably. I watched too many Japan AV and always switched off the moaning sound of them because it sounded so fake. But, i can't believe it when the exact same moan was coming out from her. Aiiiiiahhh... *folks try it, they really moan the same way...

Her tight pussy was I swear is very different from a local chick (i have a few experiences, not much but enough to feel it). It is way softer, more tender and smaller in size. She was so sensitive and even a single finger into her was met with barrier. Every little movement I made, she ähhh.. aiiahh aiiahh.. She squirted and organsm-ed with so little strength from my end

I think I was a noob 8 years ago given that I hadn't had a chance to actually taste a C cup boobs before. I tore off her blue lacy bra-strap and half expose her boobs.. I didn't know it can be so fucking soft, tender, milky and the nipple is so pinkishly aroused. I was sucking and sucking as if I am drinking her milk. She kept telling me to be gentle yet moaning so loudly.. How to stop my mouth and finger? Haha..

She was stroking my pants (i am still dressed) and just as I was about to shift into a position on top of her to take off my clothes...

Muisato: Why is the bed so wet? Is that my...

Me: It is call squirting. I just know where the G-spot is after researching and experimenting... . Do you like it?

Muisato: ahhh...you're so good and nice to me (weird expression given English and culture is different)

Me: I want to torture you actually (she didn't understand)

Muisato: But you have a wife (not wife yet, but she said wife.. lol)

Suddenly, the mentioning of my girlfriend woke me up from the stupid mistake i just made. I am typically a closet nerd and can't believe what i am doing. Moreover, Muisato is now less drunk and started asking me what if my gf finds out. I am sure anyone guilty of cheating will be so flustered... even my dick isn't erected anymore.

I said we should stop and we quickly dressed up. We agreed to keep it a secret... We had a long chat at the lobby and she was really apologetic about it. We were both just glad that we didn't proceed beyond to sex but just purely petting. She gave a hint that she really likes it a lot!

She was about to fly off the next day. She told me I gave her a huge love bite on her neck and boobs the next day that she needed to cover it during her presentation. We said good bye to each other, and she gave me a long hug to tell me to visit her soon in Japan...**to be continued**
Old 21-03-2018, 06:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.
Old 21-03-2018, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 14
kaburnkopy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkaburnkopy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I like girls who can squirt .
Old 21-03-2018, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light
I want to know what happens next~~~
Old 21-03-2018, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
MaiLuanGan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaburnkopy View Post
I like girls who can squirt .
I like too .
Old 21-03-2018, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 8
karmasung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheeHongGan View Post
A promising start .
Yeah , very promising .
Old 22-03-2018, 06:57 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story very much... share more soon pls.
Old 22-03-2018, 07:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

great to see your sharing TS! do continue with your nice story.
Old 22-03-2018, 07:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more juicy updates.
Old 23-03-2018, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 15
dark-warriors deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydark-warriors deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

TS do please more often and you will be out of moderation .
Old 23-03-2018, 11:21 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sunndrum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward to your story
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1