The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-10-2020, 08:34 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ryujin2020 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Any good lobang for vietnam ladies
Old 16-10-2020, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 7
Hellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of light

Envious of you bro. The girls looks great!
Old 18-10-2020, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 10
Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellotherehere View Post
Looks damn good. Can give a hint where to get?
If you speak Vietnamese, you can easily find them yourself.
I don't speak Vietnamese, I have to read the old reports from Chinese language
web sites and see the locations on the google map.
If you have to pay a tour guide, you will not find any bargains.
Old 18-10-2020, 03:15 PM
Samster

Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Call me paranoid but I really do not fancy being too open about advertising all my private life on the world wide web for all to see....
Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

" advertising " is the word. Some do the indirect ways.
Old 18-10-2020, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryujin2020 View Post
Any good lobang for vietnam ladies
Read the old posts, we do have some very generous members here.
The old post might even lead to some other Asian web sites.
Old 19-10-2020, 08:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
Im sure many people have good lobang, but here is news and a life lesson for you - no one care whether you can find a good fuck or not and when you have 2 posts no history of contributing and most importantly you are bringing nothing to the table its unlikely anyone will share with you so dont waste your time waste bandwidth by asking questions where you will just be ignored
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyngai View Post

Firstly to qualify myself I have never been against sharing or not sharing but more towards in moderation or in a controlled manner or selectively towards known & trusted buddies, instead of openly stating the address/names...ETC, as this is akin to killing the golden goose in no time which I have personally witnessed already happened a few times to all those well known Wetnam joints all over these years

I have accepted the fact that all kinds of individuals & characters inhabit the online world so sometimes its just better to respect & accept that we all have different viewpoints instead of battling each other out as its a no-win-win situation for all, I remembered fondly when I started this thread somebody posted that we are all like faggots wanking each other (or something to that aspect ) as most of us were tokking cock to each other since we know each other quite well, ok lah if he thinks I am a faggot or airhole or idiot or moron...ETC I just live & let live

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 19-10-2020, 08:57 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Next thing was there was a character named chaoech, who then used this info as part of his itinerary for his sex tour. He even used newbies own report as false PR saying it was a report by one of his customers, inflating the prices in the report to aligned with the prices including his commission.

Oh no the well known "Toad Saga"

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 19-10-2020, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Are vietnam gals very open to sex ? I see so many young VN gals FL here .. some so cheap...
Old 19-10-2020, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 5
Kathung deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKathung deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyngai View Post
Be careful of this Hong Kong old man. He goes around getting info and sharing everything in all the hong kong, taiwan and china website. He is a cheap fuck who has closed down some places because he post the exact place and location for everyone to go including the local police who love his info so much that they used it to close some places down.
Old 20-10-2020, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 18
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of
Quote:
i also open to sharing with known and trusted buddies just i dont have any haha plus come on your statement is like if i say im generous i like giving money away BUT only to my family DUH who doesnt do that ... who doesnt share info with people they know and trust. the point of these websites is to share info with like minded people who may be strangers to widen the information pool thats fine when 9/10 member contribute or even 7/10 what we have is 9/10 leechers demand or expect 1/10 to * shareing is caring* when they only care about getting fucks for themselves as i illustrated with the ah pek about talking about generosity when in his examples he the recipient never the contributor
Totally agree!
Old 20-10-2020, 02:12 AM
Samster (PreD)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2226 / Power: 19
punt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond repute

Yes now i see ur pic, my post deleted. I thought this forum ban underage and advertisement, never expect they ban discussion on raw sex too.

Quote:
i have never asked so i dont know though its unlikely given what ii have heard but saying and doing are different things.
Can you see my pics as i cant see them from my end not sure internet or what.

Looking for a cure in HIV
http://www.hivplusmag.com/research/2014/11/12/spanish-doctors-believe-they%E2%80%99ve-found-cure-hiv
Old 20-10-2020, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
Are vietnam gals very open to sex ? I see so many young VN gals FL here .. some so cheap...

To put thing in perspective I think all countries will have gone thru or will go thru this phase as in third-world to developing to developed countries, as even Sinkie in the past a long long time ago used to have many local WLs in HCs & GL but this will slowly becomes the minority once the country develops further, Wetnam is no different

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 20-10-2020, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
i also open to sharing with known and trusted buddies just i dont have any haha plus come on your statement is like if i say im generous i like giving money away BUT only to my family DUH who doesnt do that ... who doesnt share info with people they know and trust. the point of these websites is to share info with like minded people who may be strangers to widen the information pool thats fine when 9/10 member contribute or even 7/10 what we have is 9/10 leechers demand or expect 1/10 to * shareing is caring* when they only care about getting fucks for themselves as i illustrated with the ah pek about talking about generosity when in his examples he the recipient never the contributor

This was what I meant when I said "in moderation or controlled manner" as you can choose to share with others whom have shared too

Unfortunately many forums have evolved or should I say deteriorated to such a state that such sharing often becomes 1-way only it wasn't like that in those early years of SBF as we all shared bi-laterally as strangers and that was how we went on to know each other in real life too

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 20-10-2020, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1070 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by punt View Post
Yes now i see ur pic, my post deleted. I thought this forum ban underage and advertisement, never expect they ban discussion on raw sex too.
mod removed your post becos you quoted entire long post...nothing to do with your raw sex discussion..

no reason to quote entire long post...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 20-10-2020, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathung View Post
Be careful of this Hong Kong old man. He goes around getting info and sharing everything in all the hong kong, taiwan and china website. He is a cheap fuck who has closed down some places because he post the exact place and location for everyone to go including the local police who love his info so much that they used it to close some places down.
You got the wrong old man. I do not post in China websites, but I did post two detail reports in this website. If you believe they were not detail enough, I am sorry.
I am only a causal tourist; there is no way the police will bother the shops that I posted. I do not go to secret shops due to the language barrier.
I post exact locations down to the Google map because I got my infor for free, it is only fair that I gave them out without strings attached.
I also use Chrome Translator to read Japanese p4p sites for extra information.

Last edited by Johnnyngai; 20-10-2020 at 11:19 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1