The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2020, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
NuclearBio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How To Get And Keep Attractive Gals Of Your Type

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarveysLilGoil View Post
Bro

Somehow agreed with you.

Bro WB is also a class above us men.

Amazing thread here and pls do share more.

Thanks.
100% agreed with you.

This is an excellent thread from bro WB.

Cheers.
Old 11-05-2020, 08:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
lowcust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very interesting thread here, hope to learn more from bro WB.

Have a nice week ahead.

Stay home, stay safe.
Old 12-05-2020, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
bathaimo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowcust View Post

Have a nice week ahead.

Stay home, stay safe.
My exact sentiments bro.

This is indeed a fantastic thread by bro WB, want to pick up more tips too.

Cheerios.
Old 17-05-2020, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoodyOne View Post
Amazing thread here, thanks bro WB.

Hope to learn more from you.

Cheers
Tks, bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazmatsuit View Post
Bro WB

I also couldn't agree with Scot more.

I felt somehow women knew that men view them as sexist. And so playing mind games with men is the norm of women.

All women need to do is just wear sexy or braless then men ideas will go wild. Women dun even need to touch men and that's the key. Those rich men will offer their bank account or atm card without request.

This is always true.

There is another group of men who had mastered what bro WB preached here and reaped the benefits.

These men were class and will always had the juiciest women.

Hope to learn more and share more.
Tks, bro. I couldn't agree with u more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarveysLilGoil View Post
Bro

Somehow agreed with you.

Bro WB is also a class above us men.

Amazing thread here and pls do share more.

Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NuclearBio View Post
100% agreed with you.

This is an excellent thread from bro WB.

Cheers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowcust View Post

Have a nice week ahead.

Stay home, stay safe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bathaimo View Post
My exact sentiments bro.

This is indeed a fantastic thread by bro WB, want to pick up more tips too.

Cheerios.
Tks to all bros.

Stay safe.

Good afternoon!

I was a failure w/ women in my younger years. When I was a uni student, I couldn't get chio SYTs of my type no matter what I did. And I wasn't as choosy as I'm now.

Harvey Campbell recently wrote that "The most expensive political leaders in the world produced the greatest failure in the world." He was referring to COVID 19 in SG.

I don't completely agree with w/ him. Despite high case numbers, SG only has 22 fatalities n 18-20 in the ICU. I only agree that SG has failed w/ FWs in the dorms.

His comment reminds me of a completely different field in life where LESS is MORE

Pay a lot, get little. Often NOTHING.

I'm talking about the pussy market. In many cases, the more you pay, the less you get. In fact, if you throw money at a woman, you become repulsive to her SUBCONSCIOUS mind. Especially if she doesn't deserve it.

I have learned this from painful personal experiences. And from books, journals, newsletters, research papers, newspapers, and news media. From reading and observing about failures of many men from time immemorial. Some of these men are bros, colleagues, and relatives. Some are famous people and celebrities. Some were Don Juans until they met their Special One.

If a man puts a girl on a pedestal and buys everything for her, and is very afraid of losing her, it's a strong signal to her powerful subconscious mind that he is INFERIOR. And that she is The Prize, not him. She needs to find someone much better. She is often confused and frustrated because he is soooooooo NICE. Consciously, she knows she should love him, but emotionally she feels nothing but revulsion, in her primitive brain.

Don't blame her! She is hardwired by 300,000 years of human evolution to behave this way. It's a matter of survival. For her and her offspring.

The TWO SECRETS of getting and keeping the most attractive high-quality girls of your type are:

1) Your awesome emotional strength and self-mastery

2) Your subconscious belief that you are The Prize to your dream girl.

Everything else is of secondary importance.

She will fall for you.

But walk away asap if she is a gold digger or a girl of bad character...

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.

Last edited by warbird; 17-05-2020 at 10:26 PM.
Old 17-05-2020, 07:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
OneDot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great share by bro WB, thanks for an excellent thread.
Have a nice week ahead
Old 31-05-2020, 12:00 AM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneDot View Post
Great share by bro WB, thanks for an excellent thread.
Have a nice week ahead
Tks, bro.

What an auspicious night!

I like to share an interesting article.

Women Always Want What They Can't Have

by Brother Alex

A good friend of mine had a brother who was 17 and he was NUTS over this one girl.

In one year, he had asked her out 8 times. Each time she said NO, and he kept coming back for more.

She knew him in a group, they were good FRIENDS, and because he was so persistent he would BUMP INTO her loads. They got on well but there was nothing from her to him.

I sat him down, and despite not knowing much, explained THE GAME.

This is what I told him:

"Women only want what they can't get.

"You need to start ignoring her.

"Be around her, in her presence, but don't give her any special attention whatsoever.

"Don't be rude, but just let her know that there are things to do besides hang around her.

"At parties, for example, walk up, grinning like an idiot, have an excellent and humorous conversation for one minute (instead of the 30 mins she's used to) and then bounce off and have fun with your friends (ideally where she can see you).

"If she's with a few friends, make a point of walking up to them and having a great conversation with her best friend, not her, like she's used to, and then walk away. You are social, you talk to everyone.

"Soon she starts missing the chats you had, but when she comes to find you, talk for a minute, really bouncy, really pleasant, and then tell her you need to go and find someone. But be SOOOO polite when you do. No rudeness."

Anyway, I talked to him for 10 minutes.

I found out a month later that she started following him, and saying that they didn't spend enough time together anymore. He casually asked her out and she accepted.

Incidentally, this average frustrated chump dumped her for a hotter girl 2 months later.

Now that's a happy ending.

Comment by bro Allen:

I'd like to thank Brother Alex for this great story.

Very few guys understand the power of indifference and how to use it to get a girl chasing after you.

If you can wrap your brain around this idea, you'll have a huge advantage.

Good luck!

If you're getting nowhere with a girl, change your behvaiour.

Stop chasing, care less, be non-reactive n non-needy.

Never forget that you're the PRIZE. It's her loss. You will have happy ending too.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 31-05-2020, 06:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 6
SBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Tks, bro.

What an auspicious night!

I like to share an interesting article.

[SIZE="4"]by Brother Alex

A good friend of mine had a brother who was 17 and he was NUTS over this one girl.

In one year, he had asked her out 8 times. Each time she said NO, and he kept coming back for more.

She knew him in a group, they were good FRIENDS, and because he was so persistent he would BUMP INTO her loads. They got on well but there was nothing from her to him.

I sat him down, and despite not knowing much, explained THE GAME.

This is what I told him:

"Women only want what they can't get.

"You need to start ignoring her.

"Be around her, in her presence, but don't give her any special attention whatsoever.

"Don't be rude, but just let her know that there are things to do besides hang around her.

"At parties, for example, walk up, grinning like an idiot, have an excellent and humorous conversation for one minute (instead of the 30 mins she's used to) and then bounce off and have fun with your friends (ideally where she can see you).

"If she's with a few friends, make a point of walking up to them and having a great conversation with her best friend, not her, like she's used to, and then walk away. You are social, you talk to everyone.

"Soon she starts missing the chats you had, but when she comes to find you, talk for a minute, really bouncy, really pleasant, and then tell her you need to go and find someone. But be SOOOO polite when you do. No rudeness."

Anyway, I talked to him for 10 minutes.

I found out a month later that she started following him, and saying that they didn't spend enough time together anymore. He casually asked her out and she accepted.

Incidentally, this average frustrated chump dumped her for a hotter girl 2 months later.

Now that's a happy ending.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Thanks bro WB for nice story.
Old 31-05-2020, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
DisGraceFuLee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro WB

Thanks for a wonderful thread, hope to learn more here.

Cheers.
Old 31-05-2020, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Tks, bro.
article.

Bro WB
Yes indeed!

When a person is too gentlemen to a lady, chances you won't have a chance to bed her. And the problem is that most of the time when we want to bed a particular lady, we move into the auto gear of suddenly being very gentlemanly to this particular lady.
So never be her yes men. Be smart, dress well, shave, comb yr hair, put money in your pocket and spend her if necessary, pretend, lie and act if you wish to bring her to bed.

Women prefer to hear sweet words rather then the truth. They called this positive thinking. LoL , ....
Old 17-06-2020, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBMEDSUP View Post
Thanks bro WB for nice story.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DisGraceFuLee View Post
Bro WB

Thanks for a wonderful thread, hope to learn more here.

Cheers.
Bros, tks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Yes indeed!

When a person is too gentlemen to a lady, chances you won't have a chance to bed her. And the problem is that most of the time when we want to bed a particular lady, we move into the auto gear of suddenly being very gentlemanly to this particular lady.
So never be her yes men. Be smart, dress well, shave, comb yr hair, put money in your pocket and spend her if necessary, pretend, lie and act if you wish to bring her to bed.

Women prefer to hear sweet words rather then the truth. They called this positive thinking. LoL , ....
Bro, tks for sharing your opinion and insight.

Good afternoon!

Over the years, I have shared most of what I hv learned about getting and keeping the most attractive girls at SBF and with my colleagues, friends and relatives.

Sadly, I have noticed NO improvement in most of them, in terms of their abilities to attract their type of girls/women. A few might have made a little progress. But they are very likely to revert to their old selves in a short time. Or when they meet a more attractive female than they are normally accustomed to.

Why? Because very, very few men can change their subconscious beliefs or mental frames. The radical change must come from within them. I'll not be able to help at all.

That is why most bros think I have been boasting or what I have written is total BS. I don't blame anyone. I do feel sorry for them. Because what I have experienced is so contrary to their real life encounters.

Let me make one thing clear. I have kept the three most attractive 18 yo SYTs of my type I have SEEN in SG in the last 6 yrs. And two of them are still with me in SG. TY has been with me two years and she is now 20! She still looks very youthful and cute. But she won't remain a SYT for too long.

I have not SEEN another girl of her qualities since I met her in that fateful day in 2018. I'm very optimistic that I would meet one soon and I'll keep her.

And my damage for my full-time LPs is lower than the going rates. I know many older and less attractive girls/women who are demanding and getting paid 2-10 times more by local men. And many of them still continue to work!!

I have written about the two secrets of getting and keeping the most attractive girls/women of your type. I would feel remiss if I don't mention the 3rd secret.

Secret No. 3: You must give your girls/women frequent penetrative vaginal orgasms. Life changing physical and emotional pleasures they have not experienced with any other men before.

Cheers and stay SAFE!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 18-06-2020, 07:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
kurou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great thread by Bro WB, lots to learn from the master.
Have a nice day ahead.
Old 18-06-2020, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold
Bro WB,
I just stumbled onto this thread today had only read the first 10 pages.
Noticed that this was started in 2009 and have been around for 11 years and you are still actively replying.
Kudos to your effort and dedication.

Although I do not go to KTV or BY, I like PRC MMs as well and uses different methods.
Your teachings here are valuable for any situations and are very true for life in general.
Thank You!
Old 18-06-2020, 10:07 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15185 / Power: 13
Boarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post
Bro WB,
Noticed that this was started in 2009 and have been around for 11 years and you are still actively replying.

Although I do not go to KTV or BY, I like PRC MMs as well and uses different methods.
Your teachings here are valuable for any situations and are very true for life in general.
Thank You!
Never too late to read especially now cannot go anywhere too.

Bro WB methodology had been proven and useful to capture woman heart.

Give a try and you may be very successful too.

Please share what you learned from sbf!!!
Old 19-06-2020, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
xxxfires deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boarding View Post

Fully agreed, going to give it a try.

Thanks bro WB for this great thread.

Have a nice weekend
Old 20-06-2020, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurou View Post
Great thread by Bro WB, lots to learn from the master.
Have a nice day ahead.
Bro, tks for your flattering words. But I'm just a trainee, not a master yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post
Bro WB,

Thank You!
Bro, tks . 
Yeah, this thread was started over 11 years ago and I'm still working hard to improve myself and to share what I have learned.

You're right. If a man improves his mental frame, every area of his life will improve.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boarding View Post

Bro, tks. My methods could work like magic if you have the right subconscious mental frame. Yes, our goal is to capture a dream girl's heart.
Go out and do it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxfires View Post
Fully agreed, going to give it a try.

Thanks bro WB for this great thread.

Have a nice weekend
Bro, tks.
.................................................. .....

Great afternoon to all samsters!

I have offered bro Don Juan and other naysayers to bring their 'super SYTs' to meet me for several years. And they have been conspicuously absent.
My TY will not remain a cute SYT forever. 

Here is a chio 18 yo LM who is almost as cute as TY. Too bad she is afraid to come to SG. TY has slightly larger eyes and natural double eyelids though.

If any bro has SEEN an 18 yo girl as cute as LM, let me know asap. No need to bring her. In fact, you don't need to know her at all. Just let me know where I can SEE her.

l'll be happy to go and take a look first. I would be happy to compensate for your time.

Thanks again.

I like to share an interesting article on life. If you have a good, happy and fulfilling life, many girls would like to join your company.

More Important Than Getting Girls

by Chris

Age brings wisdom.

Usually too late, but it does bring wisdom.

So for the young guys willing to listen, us old guys can supply valuable knowledge, without you having to experience the pain and frustration of learning it on your own.

I know, pain is a wonderful teacher. Probably the best. But listening to someone who's been there...

Is less painful.

This gets to "getting a life."

Most guys in their early teens start to notice women and desire the touch, the smell, and all the good things women have. They are soft, they smell good, and above all feel good. This is why we desire them.

So the natural reaction is when you see something you want, you chase after it, pursue it.

This is where we make...

Our First Mistake

Guys get consumed with women, sex, dating, the whole thing.

Guys change their look, their personality, their identity, in hopes of attracting women. There is a powerful craving for the leg candy. So we alter our true being in hopes of getting the leg candy.

Major Wrong Move!

I'm not saying that you shouldn't look your best, have a good sense of humor, be mildly flirtatious, etc. You pursue and flirt, but subtly and with class. Like no one even notices. That's a true DJ.

Women spot desperation and hunger a mile away. They see it in your eyes, your body language, and your interaction. They also spot confidence and class. It's a 6th sense for them.

What then, do you do?

The Key Is to Get a Life

If you have 10 hobbies or interests in your life, such as golf, collecting stamps, swimming, fishing, etc., women should be about #5 on that list.

NOT #1.

This is where the hunger and desperation comes in. You get hungry and desperate, and you will get rejected fast.

Ouch! Confidence falls, and a vicious cycle starts.

The way to avoid this is to never let it happen in the first place.

Remember, confident guys desire affection/sex but do not crave it. They have other things going on in their life, besides trying to get laid every day. Trying to get "laid every day" is the quickest way to not getting laid at all.

So, get a life. Get hobbies, have guy friends that think the way you do, confident guys that love women, but don't obsess over them. Play golf, fish, shoot pool.

And if you meet a girl through your activities and you click – wonderful. This is the kind of girl you want. She understands you have a life and won't expect you to drop everything for her all the time.

If you meet a girl through your activities, and you don't click – so be it. No big deal. The hungry/desperate would get bummed and sulk about this, but not you. You have life, interest, friends, etc.

Remember...

"A woman is like your shadow. Chase it and it moves away. Move away from it and it follows."

=======

I'd like to thank Chris for this great tip.

If you want to attract a high-quality woman, you must first build a high-quality life. One that sustains your happiness with or without a woman.

Good luck!

Allen

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Last edited by warbird; 20-06-2020 at 04:32 PM. Reason: Missing words
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1