The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-07-2020, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 10
chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!
Re: Malaysian Chinese WL

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Xiao Jun Janet still active
Is the house even open today?
Old 01-07-2020, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbybastard View Post
Is the house even open today?
waiting for SE QR
Old 01-07-2020, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
BangBuddies is Cool - loads of Potential

pls share contact
Old 02-07-2020, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
footloverboi is Cool - loads of Potential
Smile Re: Malaysian Chinese WL

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSuperShinobi View Post
1.yingying 2047A

2.miki1 2043
3.kelly 2043

4.ivy 1606
5.yumi 1606
6.Annie 1606
7.Xiao Jun 1606
8.Janet 1606
Thank you Bro! ~
Old 03-07-2020, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSuperShinobi View Post
Hello footloverboi:

Actually, there are 3 experts who knows a lot about the Malaysian Chinese WL.

These 3 experts are Garfoo, iphone1s and jason9.
I beg to differ. I am just a humble customer with a preference for Malaysian Chinese WLs.
Old 03-07-2020, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfoo View Post
I beg to differ. I am just a humble customer with a preference for Malaysian Chinese WLs.
Bro Garfoo, just curious....why do you prefer the Malaysian Chinese WL? Aren’t they all milf type ? 35+ years old?
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 03-07-2020, 02:53 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Malaysian Chinese WL

xiaojun yumi very juicy yummy mah
Old 03-07-2020, 03:00 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Bro Garfoo, just curious....why do you prefer the Malaysian Chinese WL? Aren’t they all milf type ? 35+ years old?
We are both old men who wants to relate someone closer to your age without the need to bridge any generation gaps.
Old 03-07-2020, 03:17 PM
Samster

Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by iphone1s View Post
We are both old men who wants to relate someone closer to your age without the need to bridge any generation gaps.
Bro iphone1s is right. My experience with Malaysian WLs is that there is an acceptable level of of service. Hope I do not offend Bros here but my experience with PRC gals can be hit or miss. Don't get me wrong, I am not saying they are no good. Some of them could match the Malaysian Chinese WLs, for example, Xiao Bei and Xiao Ling of L20H40 (some years back), No.8 from Eagle's nest (then operating at Jalan Molek). But some were below average and I noticed there is a trend amongst them. From time to time, on entering the room, the (PRC) will say got ulcer so cannot do BBBJ or going for medical checkup in 3 days' time, so cannot do this cannot do that. I have never come across any Malaysian WLs coming up with kind of excuse. Yes, those in GL now are MILFs but they were also SYTs back then. I remembered MikiOne as one of the hot Ang Pai and I am sure Bro Unfit will agree with me.
Old 03-07-2020, 03:30 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro iphone1s is right. My experience with Malaysian WLs is that there is an acceptable level of of service. Hope I do not offend Bros here but my experience with PRC gals can be hit or miss. Don't get me wrong, I am not saying they are no good. Some of them could match the Malaysian Chinese WLs, for example, Xiao Bei and Xiao Ling of L20H40 (some years back), No.8 from Eagle's nest (then operating at Jalan Molek). But some were below average and I noticed there is a trend amongst them. From time to time, on entering the room, the (PRC) will say got ulcer so cannot do BBBJ or going for medical checkup in 3 days' time, so cannot do this cannot do that. I have never come across any Malaysian WLs coming up with kind of excuse. Yes, those in GL now are MILFs but they were also SYTs back then. I remembered MikiOne as one of the hot Ang Pai and I am sure Bro Unfit will agree with me.
The older they get, the lesser excuses they give. MILFs for the win!
Old 03-07-2020, 03:32 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Malaysian Chinese WL

yes sir miki used to be my muse long time ago
Old 03-07-2020, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
yes sir miki used to be my muse long time ago
Ha ha, I know you will remember her.
Old 03-07-2020, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
xiaojun yumi very juicy yummy mah
Both of them are also masters in the art of reverse BBBJ, my favourite WL move.
Old 03-07-2020, 04:21 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1985 / Power: 17
jason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant future

wow.i am just like normal bros who patron also...everyone are the same.
Old 03-07-2020, 04:21 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Malaysian Chinese WL

Quote:
Ha ha, I know you will remember her.
she is damn pretty first came man...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
Both of them are also masters in the art of reverse BBBJ, my favourite WL move.
so warm so wet so slippery

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1