The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-06-2020, 09:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
Qubest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How To Get And Keep Attractive Gals Of Your Type

An amazing thread by bro WB.
Thanks, thanks and more thanks!
Old 27-06-2020, 09:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 5
lombardy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post

More Important Than Getting Girls

by Chris

Age brings wisdom.

Usually too late, but it does bring wisdom.

So for the young guys willing to listen, us old guys can supply valuable knowledge, without you having to experience the pain and frustration of learning it on your own.

I know, pain is a wonderful teacher. Probably the best. But listening to someone who's been there...

Is less painful.

This gets to "getting a life."

Most guys in their early teens start to notice women and desire the touch, the smell, and all the good things women have. They are soft, they smell good, and above all feel good. This is why we desire them.

So the natural reaction is when you see something you want, you chase after it, pursue it.

This is where we make...

Our First Mistake

Guys get consumed with women, sex, dating, the whole thing.

Guys change their look, their personality, their identity, in hopes of attracting women. There is a powerful craving for the leg candy. So we alter our true being in hopes of getting the leg candy.

Major Wrong Move!

I'm not saying that you shouldn't look your best, have a good sense of humor, be mildly flirtatious, etc. You pursue and flirt, but subtly and with class. Like no one even notices. That's a true DJ.

Women spot desperation and hunger a mile away. They see it in your eyes, your body language, and your interaction. They also spot confidence and class. It's a 6th sense for them.

What then, do you do?

The Key Is to Get a Life

If you have 10 hobbies or interests in your life, such as golf, collecting stamps, swimming, fishing, etc., women should be about #5 on that list.

NOT #1.

This is where the hunger and desperation comes in. You get hungry and desperate, and you will get rejected fast.

Ouch! Confidence falls, and a vicious cycle starts.

The way to avoid this is to never let it happen in the first place.

Remember, confident guys desire affection/sex but do not crave it. They have other things going on in their life, besides trying to get laid every day. Trying to get "laid every day" is the quickest way to not getting laid at all.

So, get a life. Get hobbies, have guy friends that think the way you do, confident guys that love women, but don't obsess over them. Play golf, fish, shoot pool.

And if you meet a girl through your activities and you click – wonderful. This is the kind of girl you want. She understands you have a life and won't expect you to drop everything for her all the time.

If you meet a girl through your activities, and you don't click – so be it. No big deal. The hungry/desperate would get bummed and sulk about this, but not you. You have life, interest, friends, etc.

Remember...

"A woman is like your shadow. Chase it and it moves away. Move away from it and it follows."

=======

I'd like to thank Chris for this great tip.

If you want to attract a high-quality woman, you must first build a high-quality life. One that sustains your happiness with or without a woman.

Good luck!

Allen
Bro WB is a master class in art of chasing syts.

The above post really open my eyes.

Hope to learn from you.

Cheers.
Old 27-06-2020, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 5
gesher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I'd like to thank Chris for this great tip.

If you want to attract a high-quality woman, you must first build a high-quality life. One that sustains your happiness with or without a woman.

Good luck!

Allen[/SIZE]
Bro WB

I can agree with Allen above.

We must obtained a lifestyle which gives confidence and assurance to gals.

Hope can read more and learn more.

Thanks and happy weekend.
Old 27-06-2020, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
WafWaf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lombardy View Post

Hope to learn from you.

Cheers.
My exact sentiments.

Wish to learn more from bro WB too.

Have a nice weekend.
Old 27-06-2020, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
sinvulong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Amazing thread from Bro WB, sharing so much with us. Big thanks!!
Old 02-07-2020, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7250 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qubest View Post
An amazing thread by bro WB.
Thanks, thanks and more thanks!
Bro, tks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lombardy View Post

Hope to learn from you.

Cheers.
Bro, I'm no master. Just a man who tries to improve himself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gesher View Post
Bro WB

I can agree with Allen above.

We must obtained a lifestyle which gives confidence and assurance to gals.

Hope can read more and learn more.

Thanks and happy weekend.
Bro, if you have the right lifestlye and the right mental frame, you will have more girls then you can handle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WafWaf View Post
My exact sentiments.

Wish to learn more from bro WB too.

Have a nice weekend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinvulong View Post
Amazing thread from Bro WB, sharing so much with us. Big thanks!!
Bros, tks.

Good evening,

The COVID pandemic will make finding new attractive girls of your type much more difficult. Many will be working at home and there will be a lot less socializing and partying.

Additionally, very few chio foreign girls will be coming and travels are inconvenient and still strongly discouraged.

This deplorable situation may take many months to improve. Without an effective vaccine for COVID, this could be the new normal for the forseeable future.

My two LPs TY and LS are in SG. I hv refrained from meeting any other girls. I'm still waiting for some bros to show me a girl as cute as TY or LM.

I like to share this brief video with you about 12 top turn-ons for women.

I couldn't agree w/ her more.

Your comments?

Cheers and good night!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 03-07-2020, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
roucsh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent share by bro WB, thanks!

Have a nice weekend bro.
Old 04-07-2020, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
KoonHeE deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes, fantastic thread here, hope to read more.

Cheers!
Old 05-07-2020, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 8
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro, tks.

I like to share this brief video with you about 12 top turn-ons for women.

I couldn't agree w/ her more.

Your comments?

Cheers and good night!

Bro WB
I fully agree with Bro WB about this and have a few experiences to share.

Firstly, I operate using Wechat and the yield is much easier in China, where Singapore men (I live in the USA) with good manners and good jobs are highly respected.
This means it is easier to add meimei using the nearby feature, chat them up, arrange to meet, then proceed to ons if the feelings for both are right.

I also had my first ons with a colleague from Shanghai who came over to the USA because of a supplier issue.
It was our first meeting during that 4 day trip and she was impressed with the way I work, speak and deal with the supplier and another American colleague from the R&D.
And of course I was very well mannered with her and treated her nicely and with respect.
On the last night when the American colleague had to go back (to his home state) and left us alone, I ons her and also on the next afternoon before i have to leave her (she flies the next day) for the airport.
I did write about the details in another thread about ons with colleagues I think.

The thing about her is that she is a very normal GND and only been with her husband and I am her second man.
If a woman admires you, she will be so easy to prey on.

To add a little bit of spice.....
A few months later, I got her boss to send her over for a trip again (meetings with me) and I basically check-into the hotel with her and spent 6 nights with her.
Ons every night once and it was such a nice time.
Food and expenses paid by Ah Gong, sex provided by her....

Made another trip to Shanghai in Nov last year before the Covid outbreak and ons her another 2 times.
Old 17-07-2020, 01:42 PM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by roucsh View Post
Excellent share by bro WB, thanks!

Have a nice weekend bro.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoonHeE View Post
Yes, fantastic thread here, hope to read more.

Cheers!
Bros, tks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post
I fully agree with Bro WB about this and have a few experiences to share.

Firstly, I operate using Wechat and the yield is much easier in China, where Singapore men (I live in the USA) with good manners and good jobs are highly respected.
This means it is easier to add meimei using the nearby feature, chat them up, arrange to meet, then proceed to ons if the feelings for both are right.

I also had my first ons with a colleague from Shanghai who came over to the USA because of a supplier issue.
It was our first meeting during that 4 day trip and she was impressed with the way I work, speak and deal with the supplier and another American colleague from the R&D.
And of course I was very well mannered with her and treated her nicely and with respect.
On the last night when the American colleague had to go back (to his home state) and left us alone, I ons her and also on the next afternoon before i have to leave her (she flies the next day) for the airport.
I did write about the details in another thread about ons with colleagues I think.

The thing about her is that she is a very normal GND and only been with her husband and I am her second man.
If a woman admires you, she will be so easy to prey on.

To add a little bit of spice.....
A few months later, I got her boss to send her over for a trip again (meetings with me) and I basically check-into the hotel with her and spent 6 nights with her.
Ons every night once and it was such a nice time.
Food and expenses paid by Ah Gong, sex provided by her....

Made another trip to Shanghai in Nov last year before the Covid outbreak and ons her another 2 times.
Bro, tks so much for sharing details of your sexploits.

Good afternoon to all samsters,

If a man has the right mental frame, girls are easy, very easy. They will chase him.

A man should always go for the prettiest girls of his type. Never settle.

The irony is that the older and uglier women are often greedier and more demanding than much younger and much prettier girls. And it's almost impossible for older women, who usually have more than 5 sexual partners, to fall in love w/ a man, regardless of who he is.

Choose your women wisely.

The following is a brief but useful article by Brad P:

"Best places to touch a girl to get her moist."

A question a lot of my students write to me is:

"Where should I touch a woman to turn her on?"

This is a great question.

In my years I've discovered 3 points on a woman, which, when touched, set off an unconscious sexual urge for the man touching that point.

I call these points "sexual activation points", because of how quickly they make things turn sexual between you.

Now, to make a woman crave you're touch... you're going to want to use some "sexual activation phrases"... so make sure you read this whole email, because I'll show you those at the end.

First, let's cover the 3 sexual activation points.

1. A soft hand caressing the back & side of her neck.

When you softly stroke the back of her neck, she'll realize she feels totally comfortable with you.

And as we know, when a woman feels 100% comfortable to a man she's attracted to, she'll sleep with him very quickly.

Similar to this is kissing a woman on her neck, just below her ear. Consider the deal sealed if you kiss her here.

2. Your whole hand firmly on the middle of her back.

Imagine standing in front of a woman, and reaching your arm around to her back...

...Then placing your whole palm on her back, between her shoulder blades.

This is a dominant position... and a guy usually only puts her hand here when he's fucking her, & she feels aroused.

Which means placing your hand here will trigger that same arousal & make her instantly both imagine & crave sleeping with you.

3. Hold her hand.

Yep, I know that sounds lame.

But this one is actually the most powerful, and generates feelings of deep comfort & desire for you.

If you've been talking to a while & you feel she's attracted, simply take her hand and hold it.

Hold it loosely, at first. See if she holds yours back. Allow her to let go if she chooses.

Though when she holds your hand back, you'll know for sure that she's decided she would sleep with you.

I couldn't agree w/ Brad more.

Don't forget to escalate.

I hv also mentioned numerous times before that if a gal willingly let you kiss and massage her neck, her pussy is yours. Predictive value over 90%. If she willingly lets you french kiss her? At least 98%!

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 17-07-2020, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 9
InwardBound deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for an excellent thread bro WB. Have a good weekend!
Old 30-07-2020, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by InwardBound View Post
Thanks for an excellent thread bro WB. Have a good weekend!
Bro, tks.

.................................................. .........

Good afternoon!

A bro LK in my chat grp tells me that some customers would pay $1k to his 'GF' to have dinner w/ her. No touching and no sex. I'm speechless. The girl regards LK as just one of her customers n has told him repeatedly. LK pays to up her, albeit much less than her regular customers. But LK has spent so much time to take care of her. He is in love w/ her.

I hv seen the girl before. She used to work at P8 n Lido. Said to be 23-24 but looks older. She is definitely not my type. She is tall but plastic. Very slim. I won't talk abt other negative stuff since I don't want to betray LK's confidence. I have advised LK to walk away many times. He can't. I hv also told him how to make her fall for him. He can't do it as he is needy and wussy in his RS w/ her. The irony is that he is a real life Don Juan w/ girls he doesn't like too much.

What is the lesson here? Many men refer to girls they like as "GF.' It's one-sided n unrequited. One of the reasons is because they treat the girl as if she is the grand prize. They suffer from a severe form of scarcity mindset. If the girl works in the night scene or is a gold digger, she will take them to the cleaners. Very predictable.

Bro, if you behave as if a certain girl is the prize, she will agree with you. Whereas, if you behave as if you’re the prize, she will also agree with you. In her subconscious mind.

Of course, your subconscious mind must believe that you’re the prize. You can’t fake it, unfortunately.

Many girls consciously think or say they want men w/ certain attributes. But her subconscious mind wants a man who may be completely different. She is often baffled herself. Understanding this dichotomy or paradox is one of the secrets of getting n keeping THE most attractive girls/women of your type.

I'm forever the grand prize to TY. She knows it and she knows that I know it.

Isn't life beautiful?

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 31-07-2020, 03:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
chuckydick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Life is very beautiful bro WB, what a great thread!
Old 31-07-2020, 06:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 6
SBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro, tks.

.................................................. .........

Good afternoon!

A bro LK in my chat grp tells me that some customers would pay $1k to his 'GF' to have dinner w/ her. No touching and no sex. I'm speechless. The girl regards LK as just one of her customers n has told him repeatedly. LK pays to up her, albeit much less than her regular customers. But LK has spent so much time to take care of her. He is in love w/ her.

I hv seen the girl before. She used to work at P8 n Lido. Said to be 23-24 but looks older. She is definitely not my type. She is tall but plastic. Very slim. I won't talk abt other negative stuff since I don't want to betray LK's confidence. I have advised LK to walk away many times. He can't. I hv also told him how to make her fall for him. He can't do it as he is needy and wussy in his RS w/ her. The irony is that he is a real life Don Juan w/ girls he doesn't like too much.

What is the lesson here? Many men refer to girls they like as "GF.' It's one-sided n unrequited. One of the reasons is because they treat the girl as if she is the grand prize. They suffer from a severe form of scarcity mindset. If the girl works in the night scene or is a gold digger, she will take them to the cleaners. Very predictable.

Bro, if you behave as if a certain girl is the prize, she will agree with you. Whereas, if you behave as if you’re the prize, she will also agree with you. In her subconscious mind.

Of course, your subconscious mind must believe that you’re the prize. You can’t fake it, unfortunately.

Many girls consciously think or say they want men w/ certain attributes. But her subconscious mind wants a man who may be completely different. She is often baffled herself. Understanding this dichotomy or paradox is one of the secrets of getting n keeping THE most attractive girls/women of your type.

I'm forever the grand prize to TY. She knows it and she knows that I know it.

Isn't life beautiful?

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB always the best.

Thanks for sharing.

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
Old 31-07-2020, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Bro WB, as the old saying, love is blind, it's even more blind when a man thought he's in love. I never doubt some of them may chance upon true love and happy ever after.
However, think about it, if the girl spent a lot of money, finally able to earn money in some night clubs, the men is married, would she expect to take fall in love with her? While she may call the man老公,and he called her 老婆,in her mobile phone, she might have many 老公.
I remember many years ago, met one from TAM, then had round with her, paid way below market, she reminded me it's a special rate cause she wouldn't want others to know. In te midst of the deed, a man called her, she told him she's alone at home.
I pity those guys who gave monthly allowance, even rent a nice apartment for the gal, thinking its an exclusive private toilet he found. The reality is, the gal could be using it as a public toilet.
So sad, but quite funny too!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1