The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-10-2019, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 15
ywong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Blood Phoenix - My story

Blood Phoenix

Chapter One

The morning mist slowly disappeared as the village gate slowly visible to my sight. The sun slowly shine upon the small village of 20 families near Mount Daming southern China. I had walked 20-30li from my home carrying bags of fresh vegetable and mushrooms to be delivered.

That morning is particular cold, two weeks after Spring Festival. I have three families to deliver to… the Chu family who opened a small restaurant and inn, the Lao family who sell pao and dumplings and finally the Yee which left Mrs Yee alone selling medicine.

I was walking on the main street where shops and vendors store located in the village. Villagers just started to prepare their stores for the day. Occasionally I was greeted by a few known villagers as I walked on the main street.

The sun already shined the whole village as I finished my delivery to the Chu and Lao. I left the main street moving towards a few houses coming to small open field. There are a few children playing stones under a large lychee tree at side of the field. I walked pass them and across a small stream then climbed two hills. Finally I went downhill to reach the inn at far end of the village.

The inn was fenced with bamboo sticks and the garden has a large tree standing tall in front of the inn. I passed the bamboo gate into the garden where some herbs and mushrooms were laying down to be dry. The house structure is L-shape where the main house facing front and the side structure is the kitchen. I headed straight to the kitchen calling

“Mrs Yee, morning”

But no one answered. I look around the kitchen which the door is opened, yet Mrs Yee is not seem anywhere. I placed the mushrooms which Mrs Yee ordered on the kitchen table and decided to leave as I need to rush back home. It’s seemed irresponsible to do that .. so I tried to look for Mrs Yee in the main house. As I stepped in the main house where the main hall .. before I could yelled Mrs Yee, there is moaning sound coming from the bedroom.
Afraid of disturbing Mrs Yee… I execute stealth stance slowly walked toward the bedroom. The door was not closed properly… as I can peeked into the gap of the door.

The moaning become louder and frequent.

It was Mrs Yee lying on the bed, she was spreading both of her legs. She was half naked wearing a light pink satin dudou (inner wear apron)spreading her legs wide and her right hand was rubbing between her legs.

Slowly she insert a finger into her vagina opening, top of her vagina opening there a patch brown hair. Then she moved her finger in and out of the her vagina… white liquid slowly wet her finger. She increased her pace in and out… occasionally one of her finger rub her clit.

“Mmmh… mmmh… mmmh … ahhhh” she moaned.

Her hips moving upwards following her finger pace… as her rubbing on her clit become more frequent.

“Mmmh… mmmh… mmmh … ahhh … ahhh … ahhh” her body was shaking and shaking… and finger vigorously move in and out of her vagina. Out of the sudden, white juice squirted out from her vagina… spurt after spurt.

“Aaaaaahhhhhh” she screamed with full satisfaction.

I was overwhelmed with the scene… as I quickly leave the main house…unfortunately I knocked on the wooden floor divider as I rushed out.

“Tup” small sound I made... so rushed back to the kitchen.

I waited there for awhile before Mrs Yee show up.

She is a small women about 5”3 feet with fair skin and shoulder length hair. She always has the sweet smile with dimple… I always love to see.
Although, she was a small size woman but her huge breast are visible shaped her clothing.

“Hi.. Jin, abit early today?” Mrs Yee asked.

“Yes, everything runs accordingly today. Didn’t have any hiccups.” I replied.

Then I moved my bag of mushrooms to the other side of the kitchen table to Mrs Yee.

“Today is more than expected, Mrs Yee.”

“Ohhh, great mean more I can use to make medicine. By the way, Jin we have known each other like one year already, please address me as Chun Lan. Mrs Yee seemed old for me and beside my husband long dead.”

“You are not old Mrs Yeee… sorry Chun Lan.
Really can’t get use to it.
In fact, you look great… I wish to have a wife like you… fair skin, long leg and pink hole… oppps”

There is a silent

“Jin…”

“I so sorry Mrs Yee…. I didn’t mean to … look”
“Chun Lan ..please.” she smiled and continued “You arrived early just now, didn’t you.”

I nodded… my face still red.

“It’s okay… I didn’t expect someone would look. It has been years I am alone but I still need it. Even though I am forty two now.”

“Need what Chun Lan? I don’t understand… I never see a women like this. But it was so exciting and nice”

“Oh… your sifu didn’t teach you that… she is a women you know.”

I just puzzled.

“Well, there are things women and men do together alone and naked. Like what I just did… since I don’t have any men do with. Have you even play with your thing and it feel nice?”

“Yes… “ I said it softly. “But sifu said it is forbidden and naughty.. she call it when I asked her why”

“Hahaha… but it felt nice isn’t it?”

I nodded.

“That is why I still like it… and do it. In fact, I wish to do it with a man. Since I am old and widow no one would want me anymore.”

“No, you are very pretty. Some men in the streets still talked about you but said it is a waste that you are widow.” I replied

“Widow… the village is small and people think widow is unwanted.” She sighed

“I like what I saw… it so exciting… I wish I can have more…”

There is a silent.

The area filled with birds chirping sound, occasionally accompany with sound of wind.

Mrs Yee looked at me… “Do you really want more, you are very young. I can teach you as much as I really need a man.”

There was a silent again.

“Since you saw things you shouldn’t about me, we will discuss about it the next time we meet. Let us think about it. Okay?”

I just nodded.

“Off you go… before getting late.”

When I about step away from the kitchen… Mrs Yee hugged me from the back. It was first time a women hugged me.

“Go… I will see you in two days.”

I left.

Chapter Two

My name is Jin Han, 16 years of age. I am an orphan and as far as I can remembered is my sifu who adopted me. Since I was little and we moved around till we settled somewhere in Daming Mountain. At first it was a small hut, over the time it became a wood cottage with three structures.
Three structures made a u shape circled a yard where plants and outdoor chairs, rocks decorated the yard. The place is fenced with bamboo fence with wooden entrance gate. It was next to a small lake created by a river flow from the peak of the mountain.

The cottage was surrounded with low lying trees and plants. It has view of the other two mountain peaks which always covered with mists. Our cottage is really high up in the mountain and deep-in green mountain forest. About 30li below lied two villages and a monastery.

Sifu choose this area cause it suitable to practice and teach me kungfu skills. It needs cool environment so my chi can flow better as she taught me.

As I about 5li to my home, I started using Hang Kung (Light Fast Moving) Skill moving one tree to another. Within minutes, I am at the front area of my cottage. I put the empty basket in yard before going to the kitchen structure. I really need to washed up from the long delivery.

As I am bathing and cleaning in the small corner room of the kitchen, there is a knock on the wooden panel separate the bathroom and kitchen.

“Tut-tut”

“Yes, sifu”

As usual, I peeked my head out… to see what sifu want. But today, it was different I peeked out half of my body, don’t even afraid to cover my penis.

“Jin… why can’t you just answer me instead of coming up. See you are half naked… it is not appropriate.” Sifu peeked and looking down at my half cover penis.

Today, the way I felt and look at sifu was a bit different from usual. The motherly feel is gone, yet she look pretty with her pony tail hair and white peach hanfu.

“There is nobody here and you have see me naked since I was small. Why border? I don’t mind.”

“Yes, that is when you are small. Now you are adult and soo big now” she kept looking at my penis.

I turned back and continued washing my body.
“So how was everything in the village”

“Delivery was faster than I expected. I stayed longer to chat with Mrs Yee… she seemed to be bored these days”

“Yup, I understand since she is alone. Perhaps I will drop by her place for visit” sifu replied.

“Well, she asked me to stay longer the next time I deliver mushrooms to her. Keep her accompany”

“You must… in fact see anything she need help on. That’s my good student”

So she left … letting me to finished my bath.

Sifu has been caring me since I could remember. She was a disciple from Mount Emei but she never mentioned why she left. All I know was she did serve the Imperial Ming Court for sometimes until she found me and left the world she was in. Of course, it seemed she like the peaceful lifestyle and I enjoyed it too. This year she is 38 years in the year of Emperor Yongle 6th Year of Ming Dynasty.

She is kind of tall compare to normal lady… about 5’8 slim with white skin. Her hair usually tied ponytail about shoulder length and she has long leg.

Since young, she has taught me martial art and I was about the same skill of her by now. She always wanted me to master all her skills as she always said I am important to protect myself…

Chapter Three

Two days already passed. Today morning is particularly warm seemed it is mid-spring. I have done all my delivery fast and now I am approaching Mrs. Yee’s place.

I headed straight to the kitchen as I could hear Mrs Yee was washing some vegetables.

“Morning Mrs Yee” I called as I entered the kitchen.

“Hi .. morning Jin.. please call me Chun Lan” she replied. She has tied ponytail hair today, wearing light yellow silk Banbi with dark blue skirt.

“Ok…”

“Please put those mushroom here…” she pat on the right side of the table.

I put the mushroom, then walked closer to her and watching her washing the vegetables.

Occasionally glancing down her bosom which covered by her purple color dudou that was clearly visible on her light banbi.

“Look like someone is very excited today… don’t mind izzit?”

I nodded… “No I don’t”

“Move closer… if you want” she whispered.

I moved closer till our body touched… Chun Lan slowly moved her right hand down…

“Uh…” I grasped as her hand touched my pant and grabbed my penis.

“Drop the pant” she whispered again and I followed.

My penis is fully erected, anticipating her warm hand.

“Uh” I grasped as the warm hand wrap around my penis.

Then it was forward and backward movement as Chun Lan’s hand thrusting and grabbing my penis.

“Uh… uh… uh…” my body followed her rhythm

It became faster… and with a hard stroke… the skin of the penis tip was folded back displaying my penis mushroom head. Occasionally her fingers touched my penis head… giving me so much sensation feeling that I never felt before.

“Ahhh” I screamed from her touch as she continued to stroke.

“Baby… it so big… I like it” she whispered

By this time, I was so hard and continued to move accordingly to her rhythms.

“Yes baby… give it to mummy… mummy down there is so wet… mmm” she whispered

The rhythms became faster and faster… her hand tightened the grip… as I moved faster.

“Ahhhhh….” I screamed as my jets of sperm spur out. My hands were holding the table… as the sperm spur again and again out messing the floor and Chun Lan’s hand.

I collapsed on the floor. Chun Lan looked at me “Nice?”

I nodded.

“You have a above average size cock”

“What…?”

“Cock… mean penis”

“So naughty” I replied.

“You need to learn be naughty if you want to be around me..hehe”

I nodded… as trying to pick up my pant but Chun Lan stopped me.

She whispered “I am so wet” She still holding my semi-rigid cock, slowly push me toward a chair at the other end of the kitchen.

“Mummy need this” she whispered again… as I sat on the chair, my cock spring hard again.

“Wow…so fast” she slowly pull up her skirt and position on top of me.

Her movement was slow… coming down on me…. My heart beat so fast… and I have no idea what was happening as her skirt has covered my lower body.

Slowly, my legs touched her warm skin legs… and my cock tip touched something warm… and bit by bit… the warm and wet skins of Chun Lan engulfed my cock.

The feeling is much better than her hand.

“Ahhhh” she moaned

“Baby… mummy like it… mmmh tell mummy you like it”

“I…I …” I murmured

Chun Lan moved her body up and slowly lowered down again… my cock was being engulfed by her pussy felling the sensation of being massage.

“Tell me… darling, mummy pussy is eating baby cock…nice?” she moaned

Again she moved upward… and slowly lowered down again. It was a great sensation … that caused me “ahhh” moaned.

“Come on… mummy is so naughty… eating baby cock… sssooo wrong” she started moving faster.

My cock was being massaged by her wet pussy… as my cock is moving in and out of her warm hole.

“Ahhh… mummy faster..” I screamed wanting for more and I followed her rhythm pumping in and out of her hole.

“Yes… yes, darling keep on…. Mummy pussy is wet… huh huh huh …mmmh” she ride faster and faster.

I keep pumping and pumping… the sound of “pop… pop… pop” keep coming out as my cock move in and out of her wet hole.

“Please hoooldd… mummy is coming…” she screamed.
“Huh…huh…. Huh… ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh” she jerk as she thrust down her pussy all the way and wrapping my cock deep into hers.

I can’t stop either as I continued to pump faster and faster…
Feeling her pussy squeezing my cock… I spurted out again.

“Ahhh … ahh … aaahhhh… ahhh … yes, yes , yes , yesssss!” we screamed together. As she collapsed on top of me… and I was totally spend.

Minutes passed.

“I never been so satisfied … thanks darling” Chun Lan slowly stood up… releasing my cock away from her pussy.

Then she wiped hers before she wiped clean my cock as well.

We kissed … “Now off you go… before you back home late.”

“Can I stay here … the next time?” I asked

Chun Lan hugged me … and whispered to my ear “Tell your sifu, I need you to repair my house roof … so you can stay here over night… mummy will be waiting the next time”

I nodded before I took off.

CHAPTER FOUR

In the same morning, the cottage way up the mountain… Qing Yee just came out of her bath. She stood in front of the garden looking at the mountain mist thinking, Jin has grown up and soon there is nothing she can teach him anymore.

Then… her drift was awaken by someone calling her “Qing Yee… Qing Yee”

From far Madam Qui called up.. as she slowly walked up the path towards the cottage. She was panting as she reached the gate.

“Qing Yee”

“Madam Qui… morning. Come in and have a seat”

“Anything I can do for you.”

“Yes, my Mrs… is looking for help. Since harvest season will be soon, our orchard need lot of repairs. So she asked if Jin can come over to help up with the repairs as you know all our staff are female. Since Master passed away… the male staff have left because not willing to work under a female boss.”

“I understood, but I need to talk to Jin about it. You know he is not kid anymore”

“I believe he won’t reject it… since his godmom is asking him for help”

“Alright, I will talk to him. How long will be he needed in the orchard?”

“Two to three days will be fine” Madam Oui replied and slowly stood up.

“Well, I need to go” the 50 years old lady walked towards the door.

“Alright… take care Madam Oui”

“Oh, did you hear they sighted wokou around these mountains”

“Huh? I didn’t hear much news these days… we so secluded from everyone”

“Yes… that is why we lived way up these mountains. One of the villager’s home was attacked I heard. Like they were searching for something. Anyway… I better move.”

As usual, I took my bath as soon as I reached home. While bathing… I was drifted back the incident of this morning.

I wish I would able see and touch Chun Lan’s body the next time. It was so excited that I took my cock with my hand and stroke it.

After a few stroke… I was so excited. My cock is so hard… and my thought was drifting about Chun Lan and her dirty talk. My stroke become faster and faster. It was not long … semen spurted out flying high to the wall of the bath area.

“Aaaahhhhhh…” I make out a satisfied sound.

Then…

“Uuummmh” sound came right from my behind.

It was a silent. I turned back. Sifu was standing there at the corner of the wooden panel… looking shock with her hand partially cover her mouth.

Then…

“Jin… please finish off” and she took off.

I was left alone… shocked before I gained my sense to finish off my bath.

There was silent in the cottage till dawn.

The sound of birds chirping slowly faded away … as the sky turned dark blue.

Sifu placed a few plates of dishes on the table. I slowly light up all the lamps in the main structure hall where dinner is served.

“Come eat rice” sifu called

I silently sat on one the chair next to sifu before I have the courage to voice “Sifu..”

Sifu seemed calm replied “Yes..”

“Are you mad? I am sorry”

There was a silent… as she finished chewing the food in her mouth
“No, I am not mad. Just embarrass that is all”

“But you are so quiet … the whole evening” I asked

“Well, I didn’t know you grow up so much… when I hear you moaning in the bath area, I though you are hurt but what I saw didn’t prepare me for that”

“I am sorry, sifu. I promised I won’t do it again”

“I am not angry… but for the first time sifu don’t know what to do. I never been with a male before and neither the knowledge of these” sifu replied shyly.

“Ohhh” I was shocked a bit. All along, the sifu I known know everything but now I see an innocent lady with a different side.

“I am not forbidding anything but at least we need to honest with each other… ok?” sifu replied.

“But sifu, how can I tell you these even you yourself don’t have the knowledge about it. And there is a different between man and woman, you know” I answered

She was a bit stunned by my answers. She seemed puzzle to reply me.
Before she could able to struggle with an answer…

I quickly apologize “I am sorry sifu, perhaps Jin can discuss with you on this man and woman issue if sifu is ok with it.”

She smiled… “Well, I am glad. To be honest, I never felt this way before. When you were playing with your thing, I felt excited watching it. Problem is in the same time, it is like abusing you as my student/sifu relationship.”

“First of all, I didn’t feel abused. It is love that is why I don’t mind you seeing me naked so many times. I meant I don’t need to hide it to you….

Second, you need to start treating me as an adult cause I am man and has kinds of new feeling… which I cannot control.”

“Understood… look like my boy is my man already” she finished her food and walked over to kiss my cheek.

Thanks for reading.

- For full story and my others stories .... kindly visited Amazon Kindle
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07Y68M44Z
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07YCLRGH6
Old 05-10-2019, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 15
ywong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Blood Phoenix - My story

I let her… but wanted more. I turned and with my hands on the back of her head… I try to put my lips to hers. I just pecked her lips with mine.

She was a bit shocked before replied “So naughty and big boy already”
With a sudden, she started tickle me and I laughed. I tickled back.. which we end up with a tickle fight which so long we didn’t play before.

After a minute, we were hugging each other… so I pecked her lips again.

She smiled. “Ok… better clean up… then off to bed”

The sun light started to mixed with the dark blue sky above. It created a orange mixed of midnight blue indicated the sun will rise soon.

Everywhere is still quiet as Sifu and I reached the east top of the mountain. There is less trees as we passed and more lime rocks ahead. The trail is much clear now as the sunlight ray has shined on the trail. As usual, sifu always walk in front of me… occasionally look back to see how I was catching up.

Then we stopped. Beneath there was clouds of mists covering the few lower peaks and the forest. The mist clouds started to reflect the sunlight and I can see the bright white colors of the clouds flowing all along these mountains.

Sifu has started to pick up the wild mushroom at the side of the rotten log next to the big lime rock. I took the mushrooms and put into the bag which I carried on the my back.

“Jin, yesterday Madam Oui came. Your god mom asked you to help her orchard for a few days.”

“Sifu, when will I need to be there?” I asked

“How about 15th … three days from now… it is ok?” she asked

“Do you need me here… if you are ok. I will go then”

“I think I can managed… for a few days, but make sure you practice your skills. I will test you when you are back” she took a bunch of mushroom and handed to me.

“Oh… I almost forget. Mrs Yee asked me to help her with her roof as well. I might also probably stay there one night cause I promised her already.”

“Mmmh”

“Maybe I can help Mrs Yee first… the following day, I will head towards Godmom orchard.” I suggested

“Well… since the village is half way to the orchard… should be no problem. But you come back as soon as possible … since I will missed you.” She smiled.

“Me too” I started to tickle her from behind.

“Jin …stop it.” She giggled.

I hugged her from behind. There was a silent… we seemed to enjoy it.

“Jin, it is nice since so long we never been this close since you bath alone” sifu whispered.

“Yeah.. I like it too sifu” slowly my cock harden and poking the crack of sifu back.

“Jin, that is enough… later it is going out of control”

I released her… we start working again.

CHAPTER FIVE

The morning is particular busy in the village. Villagers are buzzing around like there is something to gossip about.

I walked passed a few crowd of villagers along the main road.

Soon, I was in the path to Chun Lan’s house.

As I passed the house gate, Chun Lan was in the courtyard drying the medicine. Today, she wear white hanfu like ordinary day… I was little disappointed.

“Morning, Jin. Come and help me with this”

“Morning Chun Lan… ok”

I helped her to dry up the medicine. As she passed the medicine to me.. our hands touched. I hold her hand as long as we could.

“So nice” she whispered.

“I missed you”

“I know… but I need to finish up this, then we can bath together… ok”

I smiled… and helped her as fast as I could.

By the time, we finished it was noon. We had our lunch … she cooked of course. It was lovely meal… we keep staring at each other all the time.
Then she hold my hand and lead me to the hut next to the kitchen structure.

The hut large enough for two person, at the side was a large wooden tub where there is a bamboo pipe with very slow water flowing into the tub.
Since we are staying up the highland … mountain water is abundant here.

Chun Lan slowly took off her clothes. It was the first time, I saw her fully naked. There stood the small women with fair skin with her large breast relative to her size. Her nipples are poking up from her light brown areoles… she has no tummy for her age was very well maintain.

Surprisingly there is no brown patch of hair… her vagina is clearly visible…

“Jin… Jin… take your clothes off”

I do as she said.

“Chun Lan… you don’t have hair at the pussy”

“Yes.. you like it. I shaved it… so I can look pretty for you” as she stood at the back of me. Slowly her hands were rubbing on my chest. With circular movement she go down to my cock…then grab it.

“Let go into the water… it will be more fun” she whispered

The water is cooling for the hot afternoon… both of our bodies were soaked into the water. Chun Lan took a small basket of flower petals and dropped on the water. She waved the water .. both of her hands grab my cock. She was at the back of me… leaning her body to my back. I can felt her breasts rubbing my back as she started massage my cock.

The movement became faster… “Baby like mummy bathing baby”

I was concentrating on her massage… I followed her rhythm… “Ahhh… so nice.” The mood is getting excited…

“I know baby… baby’s cock so big… mummy like to bath my baby”

My cock… was wrapped by her hands… so slippery as the massage forward and backward. “Ah… ah… ah… mummy so bad… mummy play baby cock so nice… ah ahhhh ah hahaha… baby cominnnng”

I spurted into the water as my body jerked and jerked.

After the final spurt… the white semen floated on the water. Then I collapsed on Chun Lan body… feeling her breasts support my back. Slowly, I turn my body… and moved my lips to hers.

I kissed her… she opened her mouth… pushing her tongue into my mouth. It was heaven… as our tongues played with each others.

In the same time, my left hand supported on the wooden tub… and raised my right hand to her breast. I gently rub it and squeeze it.

“Mmmmhhh” she moaned as we still kissing.

I further moved to other breast and rub it… then play with her nipple. Chun Lan then took my hand and lower down to her pussy… automatically I knew what to do… my fingers just slowly poked into her hole… exploring and massaging every walls I could feel.

Then.. I moved my fingers in and out of her pussy like the first time I saw Chun Lan did to herself.

“Huh huh huh huh…” she moaned and she raised her hips to match my fingers rhythm.

“Baby.. touch here…” she guided my fingers to the top of her pussy lips. It was a tiny grain like a bump … I slowly massage it.

“Ahhhhh…” Chun Lan almost screamed out loud. It was so magical touch that give so much pleasure to Chun Lan.

“This is clit… touch me there…. any women will give her whole body to you”

“Ahhhh aaaaahhh…… yes, yes, yes…. touch faster… that it… eeemmm, I I I ammmm comiiiinnnng”

She keep jerking and jerking… as she keep rubbing her pussy against my hands and fingers. After 5 rounds of jerking… she finally stopped and collapsed on the tub.

“Thanks baby… we better wash up”

I nodded.

Thanks for reading.

- For full story and my others stories .... kindly visited Amazon Kindle
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07Y68M44Z
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07YCLRGH6
Old 05-10-2019, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
PasteMeSome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start bro, please continue
Old 05-10-2019, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Another talented writer! Kan powerful
Old 06-10-2019, 01:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Osima deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice, camping for updates
Old 06-10-2019, 05:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for sharing this story TS, it's very nice. Certainly look forward to more updates soon.
Old 06-10-2019, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Camping for more updates
Old 07-10-2019, 01:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
blackskai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good stuff TS, please continue
Old 07-10-2019, 05:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this story TS.
Old 07-10-2019, 06:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS! please share more updates soon.
Old 07-10-2019, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 636 / Power: 22
des4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: Blood Phoenix - My story

Nice !!! Please continue!!

Thanks
Old 07-10-2019, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story!  

setting up my tent here to wait for more.
Old 07-10-2019, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
GanYenDao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Amazing story and shall support
Old 08-10-2019, 06:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

keep on sharing this story TS, it's really nice.
Old 08-10-2019, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 5
5g4g deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent story bro, please cuntinue soon…
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1