The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2010, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 14
YourExcellency deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
The Scent of a Woman

Hello everyone,
I have been a loooong on and off reader of SBF, since 1997, and it has helped me while away boredom at times when I was going crazy while being cooped up in a little room, far far away from SG. This is the first time I am attempting to pen a story... I say "pen" because some parts of this story is true and the parts that arent are just so that the involved parties are not exposed. I have registered simply to post this story, and I may or may not continue with other stories.

I have spent some considerable time putting this down on my notebook, hopefully you guys will enjoy it and give me your comments!

To start - I will have the usual disclaimer,

Disclaimer *** I am writing about my experiences purely for entertainment purposes only. I have changed many of the details, that may or may not lead to exposing myself or the parties involved, and due to this simple reason, NOT ALL details will be 100% credible or realistic, as I do not intend to spend all my time re-reading my writing. Believe it or not, it will not affect my life no matter what you choose. Also, this story will not be focused on sex but more for the experience. Please do not post comments like "are you sure there is blah blah blah at blah blah blah"... Put simply, this is not a Spot-The-Difference contest. For brothers who do not read Cantonese or even Chinese, I am sorry but I have used Cantonese in some parts of the story for it to retain its original meaning. Maybe some of the Cantonese-speaking brothers can be so kind as to translate***

Old 20-10-2010, 02:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
ManageYou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Scent of a Woman

First person to set up tent.
Old 21-10-2010, 07:59 PM
Samster

Hmmm... interesting... how do I know if my post has been approved? I was waiting for it to pop up when i loaded the "Adult Discussions about Sex" forum, but it didn't??? I only found out when I did a search on my own thread

Anyway, here's the next part,

First Encounter
My first encounter with Liz was about a decade back. My project in China had just ended, and during my down time I was visiting a close relative (who were there for work) in China (better not to name the city since it is not going to affect the relevance of this story), and had the pleasure of staying at the pleasure of staying in one of the better hotels there. This is the first time I am going to this city, and since it is very close family, I decided to just put up in the same room, with an extra bed added to the room. (NO, this is not a story about incest, and neither do I harbor any thoughts about my relative)

Since my relative had to work the following day, I decided to go sightseeing by myself around the city. I got up bright and early that morning, had breakfast with my relative and after seeing her off in a cab from the hotel lobby, I decided to take to the streets on foot. I wandered around, stopping and looking at whatever caught my fancy, until I saw a lady sitting on a bench about 10 meters ahead of me, she was rubbing her ankle and appeared to be grimacing in pain. Seeing that she looked like a nice looking lady, I walked over and asked her in Mandarin if she was ok and if she needed any help.

Me: “小姐你好! 你沒事吧? 有甚麼可幫你的嗎?"
Lady:“我扭傷了腳, 現在很疼, 走不了。"
Me: “不如我幫你看看吧, 可以嗎?"
Lady: “好的。。。”

What happened was not sexy at all, I tried to massage her ankles but the angry swollen veins just wouldn’t go away no matter how I tried. She told me that she had sprained her ankle while walking. Of course, other than a very typical amount of admiration for pretty ladies’ feet, it didn’t help that I do not have a foot fetish no matter how attractive they are. I felt sorry for her as I could tell that she was extremely well groomed and definitely not local.

Liz
A little visual on Liz – She looked about 28 then, with flawless porcelain skin on her face, long jet black hair and strangely, even though she wasn’t drop dead gorgeous, she looked immaculate in everyway. Have you ever met someone like that? From her long smooth silky hair to her manicured fingernails, down to her well-cut clothes and expensive looking patent leather slip-ons, she looked like

1). She has a rich father
2). A movie star
3). A kept woman

Please be patient as I too, am waiting for my posts to be approved. If it takes longer than usual to update, please bear with the wait.
Old 22-10-2010, 11:00 AM
Samster

Liz
A little visual on Liz – She looked about 28 then, with flawless porcelain skin on her face, long jet black hair and strangely, even though she wasn’t drop dead gorgeous, she looked immaculate in everyway. Have you ever met someone like that? From her long smooth silky hair to her manicured fingernails, down to her well-cut clothes and expensive looking patent leather slip-ons, she looked like

1). She has a rich father
2). A movie star
3). A kept woman

I offered to help her get somewhere where she could rest her ankle more comfortably, and so, I half-supported her, getting heavenly whiffs of her perfume (Chanel, I later found out) and she slowly hobbled over to the shade where there was another bench she could put her feet up to reduce the blood congestion. Unfortunately for her, she was wearing a skirt and she tried to fold her legs to avoid sitting in an unladylike manner. Trying to be a gentleman, I took off my blazer and covered her feet with it. We decided to just let her ankle rest and I told her if she wanted, I could just sit with her and keep her company till she felt confident of walking.

Me: “你好, 我叫Leo, 我是新加坡來的遊客”
Liz: “你好!很感謝你那麼好, 真不好意思還要麻煩你!”
Me: “小姐, 別那麼說, 如果不幫你, 我會很過意不去!聽你的普通話不像是本地人!(Switching to Cantonese) "你系唔系廣東人?”
Liz: "嗨, 我叫Liz, 我系香港人! 無該逝你幫我!”

With that, we had found a common language, and started chatting heartily. After about 30 minutes of resting, I got up and went to buy her a bottle of water, as I too was getting thirsty.

*Note that though I consider myself to be a good entertainer, I am usually reserved and only open myself up when I am with close friends, and do not usually like meaningless conversations as I find them too tiring to keep up (or the truth be told, I have a tendency to constantly yawn during boring meaningless chitchat) And just so you get some background on this story, I was happily attached with a kid and had no intentions of being unfaithful*

It turned out that she was staying in the same hotel as myself, so we slowly made our way back to the hotel when she felt good enough to hobble along. We made plans to meet the following day if her ankle got better and do some sightseeing together since we were both free. The next morning, I received a call in the room and sure enough it was her, and she said the swelling had gone down and she felt good enough to explore the city once again. We agreed to meet up at the hotel lobby as soon as we were ready. Just before going down, I called the hotel concierge and asked if we could hire a van and a driver, and the hotel concierge was nice enough to arrange transportation for us at a cost of RMB1200 a day.

City Tour
We had a great day touring the city and the outskirts, and enjoyed ourselves in the van, chatting among ourselves and the driver, absorbing all the little nitty gritty details about the history and the culture that our driver had to share with us. Time passed quickly and before we knew it, it was lunchtime... The driver took us to a restaurant and allowed us to alight, and told us that he would pick us up after our lunch.

A waiter showed us to a table for two, and we ordered a nice but inexpensive lunch. Liz was a easy person to eat with, not too fussy and had really good social etiquette. Lunch was nothing to shout about, but I was greatly enjoying my conversation with Liz.

Without sounding like I was trying to intrude into her personal life, I found out that she was single, and lived in Hong Kong. She asked me about myself and though I did not like revealing too much about myself I tried to answer as many of her questions as possible. Like myself, she was also visiting some friends and would only stay till the following day. Turns out that she was into stocks and was a frequent visitor to Singapore, 3-4 times a year for business but did not know anybody other than her Singapore business associates. I also let her know I was single and worked on special projects and traveled alone frequently, so my work schedule was rather free and easy. In fact my project often took me to Hong Kong for 2 weeks to a month at a time. She asked if she could call me if ever she was in Singapore and of course, if I was in Hong Kong I could always give her a call. Out of courtesy, I gave her my number and of course took her number with no intention of ever calling.

We spent the rest of the day finishing up our tour of the city and when we arrived back at the hotel, we were dead beat. We bade each other goodbye (and of course, the usual niceties like promising to keep in touch) and went back to our respective rooms.
Old 22-10-2010, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 0
machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent, well-written story.

Will come back for updates.

Thanks for sharing, bro.
Old 23-10-2010, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by machoman View Post
Excellent, well-written story.

Will come back for updates.

Thanks for sharing, bro.
Thanks for the encouragement. Sadly this thread has close to 1000 views but only 2 replies.

I am not writing for points but some positivity would be nice
Old 23-10-2010, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1903 / Power: 19
kabuki mask has a brilliant futurekabuki mask has a brilliant futurekabuki mask has a brilliant futurekabuki mask has a brilliant futurekabuki mask has a brilliant futurekabuki mask has a brilliant futurekabuki mask has a brilliant futurekabuki mask has a brilliant futurekabuki mask has a brilliant futurekabuki mask has a brilliant futurekabuki mask has a brilliant future

nice buildup. camping here liao.. hehe
Old 23-10-2010, 01:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 20
|GD_GeR| is one of the Best!|GD_GeR| is one of the Best!|GD_GeR| is one of the Best!|GD_GeR| is one of the Best!

interesting.. please continue.. =)
Old 23-10-2010, 01:32 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -238 / Power: 0
nelson55 nelson55 nelson55

Good job, Bro. Nice setting for an erotic story!!! Please keep going!!!
Old 23-10-2010, 09:20 AM
Samster

machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourExcellency View Post
Thanks for the encouragement. Sadly this thread has close to 1000 views but only 2 replies.

I am not writing for points but some positivity would be nice
You are most welcome, bro.

Yup, believe me when I say sincerely that I know exactly how you feel.

BTW, I have rated your thread 5 stars & will up your points when my power returns.

Keep up the good work, bro.
Old 23-10-2010, 10:20 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 17
maulsith is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaulsith is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaulsith is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice.Please continue YourExcellency.I believe that more support will be coming up.
Old 23-10-2010, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by machoman View Post
You are most welcome, bro.

Yup, believe me when I say sincerely that I know exactly how you feel.

BTW, I have rated your thread 5 stars & will up your points when my power returns.

Keep up the good work, bro.
Thanks! I feel inspired already!
Old 23-10-2010, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson55 View Post
Good job, Bro. Nice setting for an erotic story!!! Please keep going!!!
I dont know if this can be considered a erotic story, because it is more of my experience than anything else
Old 23-10-2010, 12:21 PM
Samster

Fast Forward
Fast-forward to 8 years later, I had worked hard and done well in my career, and now headed a regional team spanning the APJ region. Still basically doing what I was doing before, but with more focus on delegation than doing actual work. My schedule was still as busy as ever though, and travel was hectic. My usual destinations were Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Japan and on my off days, I found Singapore to be highly enjoyable. I know there would be many brothers here who would disagree but believe me, I found great relaxation in spending my free time having coffee at a local coffee shop, drinking at pubs and the usual watering holes, and the KTVs with my buddies.

One day I received a call from my regional head at 2200hrs Sunday while I was out at TAM with the usual suspects,

Head: “Leo? Sorry to call so late on a Sunday, but something just cropped up in Hong Kong, and I think you better find out what’s happening over there with your guys. The last I heard is they screwed up big time! My boss is fuming and if nobody gives her an answer before tomorrow afternoon’s meeting, somebody’s head is going to roll.. blah blah blah…”

Me: “blah blah blah… Ok, I will go take a look personally tomorrow, will let you know around lunch… blah blah”

Hong Kong
I booked myself on the next available flight and when I got into HKIA, took the Airport Express into Hong Kong station. Went straight into the office and soon, I realized the magnitude of the problem. It had to do with some of my guys flouting some of the rules and regulations governing our industry in Hong Kong. After questioning them separately, I could confidently conclude they had done it unintentionally and nobody had benefited from the “mistake”, but still the damage was done and damage repair measures had to be worked on to put things back in place. I called my regional head and informed him that I would be onsite to supervise the damage repair and would be expected to stay in Hong Kong for up to a maximum of 3 months. He agreed and authorized me to go ahead.

What happened after that is not worth going into details but I found myself getting swamped with work, often starting my day at 8am, having meetings back to back for most of the regular office hours, and then working till 2300hrs in the night. I was getting frustrated and very burnt out. A month had passed and I was still busy as hell. The problem had mostly been rectified, at the cost of axing some staff, but preventive measures had to be put into place to ensure nobody would make this same mistake again.

One particular Friday night, I was in the office late as usual when I felt like a drink very badly. I scrolled through my phonebook in my BB, looking for a drinking companion in the +852 when I saw “LIZ CHENG”. Now, I have had the habit of backing up my address book with my Outlook for many years now, and now when I stared at that name I could not recall who that was. Oh of course! Liz from my China tour group! But its been so long… would she still be using this number? Would it be convenient to call at this time? What if she was married? Or worse, putting her kids to bed? In my selfish need to find a drinking companion, I hit the “Send” button and soon I heard a ringing tone, yes! It still worked!
Old 23-10-2010, 12:34 PM
Samster

BINGO, bro!!! Jackpot!!!

Sorry, bro...hope you don't mind but I just couldn't resist typing the following:

A sweet voice answered the phone:

YE: "Wei, Liz hai mai?"

Liz:"Wei, hai....ni hai ping goa?

YE:"Blah...blah....blah!!!"
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1