The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove, jessica, Jezel

Old 27-01-2020, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1357 / Power: 13
iloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by richan80 View Post
The local dome seems very quiet. The frequency of new girls appearing has dropped drastically... any bros know of where to find good quality local FLs?
The girls have chosen to be sugar babies n not spread their legs for so many guys here...
Old 27-01-2020, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 9
EtHiCaLhAcKeR deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEtHiCaLhAcKeR deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

There are a few FLs from this dome who are still advertising but actively seeking SD. It is all about the money afterall.
Old 29-01-2020, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 6
FamaSutra is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFamaSutra is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFamaSutra is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFamaSutra is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFamaSutra is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Has anyone tried the two ladies below? How was the experience?

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=735232&page=11

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=750838
Old 29-01-2020, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
Metalfang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMetalfang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Dear Bros,

I will like to share my experience with sensual lynn

On 28 Jan a make an appointment with her for 29 Jan 12pm. She requested a transfer of $950 through ibanking to secure the booking. As I was sincere in making the appointment I proceeded with the transfer.

However, not long after the transfer I received an urgent message which I need to leave Singapore for a while. As such I contacted her on the 28 and requested if it is possible to deduct the deposit (stated in the forum 100) and transfer me back the remaining sum.

She suggested for me to reschedule the appointment but as I do not know how long I will be away for, I politely decline. She then told me that as she had already push away other appointments (note that I have inform her early), I will need to forfeit 50% of the $950.

I decided not to make things ugly and agree to it as it was partly my fault for cancelling the appointment.

As expected till now there is no sight of the remaining sum which she said she will transfer back and no response from her when prompted (even though she was online)

To me actually I am not that hard up for the cash, just the whole dealing with her left a bad taste in my mouth. I blame myself for being so naive (as I have transfer fund in advance with other FLs before with no drama) and should have just stick to my regulars.

So warning to bros who want to book her, do it at your own risk.
Old 29-01-2020, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 20
cuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to all

What happened to Cherie? I thought she was here for a few more weeks. Any bros tried her? And feedback? Thanks!
Old 29-01-2020, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
storm1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalfang View Post
Dear Bros,

On 28 Jan a make an appointment with her for 29 Jan 12pm. She requested a transfer of $950 through ibanking to secure the booking. As I was sincere in making the appointment I proceeded with the transfer.

However, not long after the transfer I received an urgent message which I need to leave Singapore for a while. As such I contacted her on the 28 and requested if it is possible to deduct the deposit (stated in the forum 100) and transfer me back the remaining sum.

She suggested for me to reschedule the appointment but as I do not know how long I will be away for, I politely decline. She then told me that as she had already push away other appointments (note that I have inform her early), I will need to forfeit 50% of the $950.

I decided not to make things ugly and agree to it as it was partly my fault for cancelling the appointment.

As expected till now there is no sight of the remaining sum which she said she will transfer back and no response from her when prompted (even though she was online)

To me actually I am not that hard up for the cash, just the whole dealing with her left a bad taste in my mouth. I blame myself for being so naive (as I have transfer fund in advance with other FLs before with no drama) and should have just stick to my regulars.

I find it ridiculous that anyone would want to transfer money in advance. Even more so when you ask for it back. It's not her fault, you are the one who had an "emergency" , you are also the one who can't commit to a reschedule cause you have no idea of coming back.
Old 29-01-2020, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 6
Sambawamba is one of the Best!Sambawamba is one of the Best!Sambawamba is one of the Best!Sambawamba is one of the Best!

Bro’s. any good Indian FL in here?
Old 29-01-2020, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 321 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13032 / Power: 22
Powerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dear Bros,

Bro, why not make good use of your hard earn money and find time to visit her?
Cannot take back deposit/ money, then just find time and make appt lor.

Disclaimer: I never engage her before.
Old 29-01-2020, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 15
cengizkhan is one of the Best!cengizkhan is one of the Best!cengizkhan is one of the Best!

Quote:
Dear Bros,

bro, next time must remember.. COD.
anyways, i saw her already, you have to add maybe 15 years to her age.
dont know whose body she used for her profile.
I rejected after seeing her coz picture looks so young, actual hmmm
Old 29-01-2020, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
r1fanatic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi, any reviews of this sakura-kawaii??

Only seen 2 so far which doesnt seem real though

Appreciate those who engaged her before for some review..thks
Old 29-01-2020, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Dear Bros,

Sorry but in this case, you are 100% at fault. Nobody shld transfer the FULL amount before the service, if 10% still reasonable but still risky. And to add on to injury you were the one who cancel and with no confirmed date for rescheduling. This girl did nothing wrong, as she is probably not the one doing the finances, maybe it is her OKT/Pimp that does that and she cant be bothered with one guy's excessive demand.
Old 29-01-2020, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
wtfuad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuty View Post
What happened to Cherie? I thought she was here for a few more weeks. Any bros tried her? And feedback? Thanks!
U meant cherieontop?
Old 29-01-2020, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
chenny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDIFANSG View Post
Sorry but in this case, you are 100% at fault. Nobody shld transfer the FULL amount before the service, if 10% still reasonable but still risky. And to add on to injury you were the one who cancel and with no confirmed date for rescheduling. This girl did nothing wrong, as she is probably not the one doing the finances, maybe it is her OKT/Pimp that does that and she cant be bothered with one guy's excessive demand.
I tried SensualLynn before and I guess I was lucky that I wasn't con when I transferred the full amount before the service.
Old 30-01-2020, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 9
EtHiCaLhAcKeR deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEtHiCaLhAcKeR deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cengizkhan View Post
bro, next time must remember.. COD.
anyways, i saw her already, you have to add maybe 15 years to her age.
dont know whose body she used for her profile.
I rejected after seeing her coz picture looks so young, actual hmmm
I found it strange when her thread had no pricing infomation. Now there are more than enough reviews to confirm my doubts.
Old 30-01-2020, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 20
cuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfuad View Post
U meant cherieontop?
Yes bro. You tried her?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1