The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-05-2009, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
CCLL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Gal Friend & Her Mum

Don't have power to up U yet.
Thanks for relax of half day for the steamly action pack.
Keep it cumming , you action pack is solid man.
sssssmooth and slow teasing operator bro relax.
U the man.firm DD boob. .[V.V].
Old 20-05-2009, 02:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Angelsonline is Cool - loads of Potential

She must really be hungry to come so fast... Hope to hear more of your fun with your gf's mother.
Old 20-05-2009, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7499 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute

20-05-2009 02:41 AM Nice.

Thank you Bro for upping me!

Cont :

Soon Jenna was moaning loudly with pleasure. I pressed her pussy tighter against my swollen penis and Jenna was saying in between her hard breathing : “OMG, I… my God I’m… I’m cum.. cumming.. YES! I’M CUMMING arrgghhh arrrgghhhhhh………”

She briefly laid her head down on my shoulder and lay there still moaning, but she quickly snapped back and slide her hand quickly into my shorts. She then firmly gripped my cock and pushed back my foreskin to at extent that my cock head nearly burst! I wasn't expecting her to be so rough. She gripped it hard and begun tugging on it, then began to stroke it hard, up down, up down, up down….

Jenna : “RELAX, I am sure your penis is bigger than Patrick. You know sweetie, I hadn't touched another man's cock for many years and I’m dying for yours to be inside me…… Arggghhhh… you are making me so horny!”

I was enjoying the stroking and what Jenna said made me so horny as well. But I was still as obedient like a sex slave waiting for my mistress to start sucking and fucking me hard….

Jenna then climbed off me and position both my legs on the floor. She then stand in front of me i took the opportunity to grab her DD cup breasts again and took turn to suckle and lick on the nipple. Jenna then knelt down and slid off my shorts. She told me that she hadn't sucked her husband’s cock for about 2 years, but I never would have known and she grabbed my shaft and proceeded to run her tongue slowly from the bottom to the top, running her tongue in circles at the top which was covered with my cum from the initially dry humping. Jenna let her saliva covered my whole shaft and started to stroke and alternated with her licking and sucking..

The grand finale came when Jenna slipped my hard swollen penis into her mouth and let off a hmmm sound. At that point of time, I wanted to cum right and then. Her full lips and flexible tongue felt amazing. She slid me in and out, pausing at times to run her tongue up and down my shaft while it was still buried in her mouth. Occasionally, she will put in cock between her DD cup breasts for some breasts fuck. I was in heaven when she was literally breast fucking me and at the same time, blowing and sucking my penis using all her might... No words could described how I felt. I was in ninth heaven…

It felt so good that I blurted out, "OMG, Rachael has never sucked me like that before." And this seemed to turn Jenna on, because she suddenly took all of me (penis) in her mouth and I could felt her tongue on my balls. She is deep throating me! "I bet Rachael can't do this..," Jenna said.

MORE???
Old 20-05-2009, 08:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
deadonarrival deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yesssssssssss.... MOREEEEE!!!
Old 20-05-2009, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 18
willy_sgsg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywilly_sgsg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

wah lau bro...u are damn good...this give me an instant hard on....buay tahan liao going to GL after reading this.....my DIDI bursting liao....thanks for Sharing...upz u with a little of my power bro...
Old 20-05-2009, 09:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30678 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute

1 of the best selling stories here. thumbs up for ur powerful england too.

30 678
recent reciprocated by: 21/3 AlMinH+3, 21/3 sam321+3

effective 28/11/23: 29pts

IOU list: 10/3 Ecuader+23, 9/3 Swagelock+25
, 18/2 Me Siam Bu, 16/2 Ricky_Torres, 12/2 Superman67+19, 25/1 mikenade+10
Old 20-05-2009, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7499 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute

20-05-2009 08:48 PM very nice story and instant hard...willy_sgsg

Thank you Bro willy_sgsg for your kind support and upped! Please find the next instalment so that your bonk at Geylang will be song song!!

Cont :

It felt so good that I blurted out, "OMG, Rachael has never sucked me like that before." And this seemed to turn Jenna on, because suddenly she took all of me in her mouth and I felt her tongue on my balls. She is deep throating me! "I bet Rachael can't do that," Jenna said.

My cock felt so good in her mouth, but I didn't want her to make me cum yet, so I pulled my cock out of her mouth and pulled her back up onto the couch. With her sitting next to me, I started kissing her again as my hand began to play with her breasts and nips. I squeezed and massaged them, and gently pinched her nipples and then gradually began to move my hand down her stomach. I teased around her waist a bit before sliding it right inside her shorts.

I was so turned on to feel her pubic hair. It was neatly trimmed and felt so nice to touch.

Jenna wasn't wearing any panties, and I could feel her shorts were wet to the touch against my hand from when she came earlier when we were dry humping. When my fingers finally made it to her pussy and prying her pussy lips apart. It was easy to tell why her shorts were so wet. Her pussy was absolutely soaked. I tried to tease her a bit by fingering just the outside of her pussy hole and pulling her pussy lips at times, but she grabbed my hand and shoved my finger inside. I slid it in and out, and soon had two and then three fingers inside her. she was so wet they slid in and out with no problem. Slowly, I was having 4 fingers into her and Jenna was moaning loud, arching her back and at the same times, using her hands fondling her gigantic breasts. The sight was damn explosive when she started to push her sweat stained breasts up to her face to lick and sucked at the same time. Her sexy moan was really too much for me. I cant imagine how an old man like Patrick can take it without having a heart attack!

By now my confidence was growing, so I turned her over on her hands and knees on the couch and slid her out of her shorts. I finally got to see her beautiful pussy and fantastic ass, and I was not disappointed. Her pussy was pink with some nicely trimmed golden pussy fur. Pussy lips were not slightly long and protruding and sure look inviting and delicious to me.

I think Jenna thought I was about to fuck her, because she told me she wanted to feel my tongue first. I told Jenna "Don't worry, I'm just going to give you a sense of what Rachael practically begs for."
Old 20-05-2009, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 18
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute

bro BroRelax,
very steamy and great story,please keep it coming.
will be waiting for the next load laio.
kumsia kumsia.

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 20-05-2009, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
CCLL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow bro relax.
Good mate, nicely trimmed golden pussy fur around the pinkly lovehole with
soaked juice waiting to be fill by solid DiDi. way to go bro relax.
keep it cumming........
Good skill of write up with teasing mode. Smooth and stable with Bo Bi Bi.

Keep it up mate,
Old 20-05-2009, 11:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -37 / Power: 0
ezguyez is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Beri solid sia!

more more please!
Old 20-05-2009, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 19
Fox1978 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFox1978 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

camping here.....

I don't anyhow Zap people, If I Zap I alway Zap with pride by leaving my Nick and reason of Zaping.

Do leave me your reason and nick if you zap me and I'll not zap you back.

Coward Zaper out there, Why you dare to Zap people but don't dare to leave your nick?
Old 20-05-2009, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
cutieb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

cool...more and more..too bad i do not have the luck to experience yours cool life when i was in states years ago
Old 21-05-2009, 12:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ChevelleZ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah! very hot story lor! please continue bro!
Old 21-05-2009, 09:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 18
weeklys is a Helpful and Caring Samsterweeklys is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wah lau eh bro....dont keep bros here in suspense. more more more please hehehe ........ want to climax liao suddenly you stop become anti climax .
Old 21-05-2009, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 533 / Power: 19
V123 is a glorious beacon of lightV123 is a glorious beacon of lightV123 is a glorious beacon of lightV123 is a glorious beacon of lightV123 is a glorious beacon of lightV123 is a glorious beacon of light

*clap clap clap*

Bravos.

Brillant story writing. I like the way you write. Such a good writer.

not to mention the saucy story
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1