The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-09-2020, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pinkolive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Anyone knows any massage at Orchard condos?
Old 29-09-2020, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 12
royalhill is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroyalhill is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroyalhill is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tohKiaBee View Post
can I know how does hotel visitation works?
need to register at counter or go straight in take lift up?
pardon me nv visit ML at hotel before...
there is a temperature screener at the door who will ask you to scan safeentry and then ask you which room number and then you take the lift to go up to the room.

not sure what is the point of asking room number - dont think she will remember anyway.
Old 29-09-2020, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 10
hazyones23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhazyones23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telia View Post
Hi. Has anyone tried Lisa or Vanessa before? Can share some reviews or advice?
https://sglonelyguys.online/massage-lisa/
https://sglonelyguys.online/vanessa-massage/

Thanks =)
I tried Vanessa and have been a regular of her recently since late last year. She isn't as young as stated on the website. I suspect she is in her late 30s or early 40s. Definitely not young but maintain her body well. C cup at most and enhanced. She told me that lately she is not keen to take on new customers due to covid situation so you can try your luck.

Her massage is good and done on a proper massage bed. She is offering nuru massage but I never tried. She admitted her nuru isn't that good compared to her massage. The experience will differ based on chemistry as with many other ML.
Old 29-09-2020, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3649 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
MR on a recent visit, Amy from SGL

https://sglonelyguys.online/amy-massage/

Looks and figure wise, I would say I am pleasantly surprised, cute GND looks, a nympho figure with small Bs, round butt. Reminds me of a feel of Yu-er, smaller version.
dont make me gian by comparing to Yuer haha. But sounds like service and playability are pretty far away.
Old 29-09-2020, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
dont make me gian by comparing to Yuer haha. But sounds like service and playability are pretty far away.
That is correct for now, not as skilled as Yu-er (feeling sama, my feel). The accomodating attitude might prove otherwise with time.
Old 30-09-2020, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4719 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Questioneer View Post
Been trying to book Tong Tong but it seems like you gotta book her a few days in advance.
Tong Tong? Someone new?
Old 30-09-2020, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1535 / Power: 14
rrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by wushimushi View Post
https://sglonelyguys.online/$$$$-$$$$-massage/
I tried a few months back lol. I brave so i commando
Very regret . Maybe 40%pic? With elephant body sorry i dont mean to insult but really i dont think its her
Service soso and hj pretty meh rtm? HAHAHHA NAH
Sry for late review must have forgotten bros
Idk why the url doesnt work but im referring to slg M-i-a-o M-i-a-o
Appreciate. Humble up.
Old 30-09-2020, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 7
ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
MR on a recent visit, Amy from SGL

https://sglonelyguys.online/amy-massage/

Location pretty conveniently central. A good 15 min walk away if you are taking the train. Should be damiliar to most.

Looks and figure wise, I would say I am pleasantly surprised, cute GND looks, a nympho figure with small Bs, round butt. Reminds me of a feel of Yu-er, smaller version.

Good effort in massage, not for hard massage lovers.

Service wise a mixed of comments. She is rather green in sensual with limited patterns and playability. But the plus points are her slow pace, fingers over your sensual parts, gives a good comfortable feel. Accomodating in adjusting to your likes within her limits. Absolutely like front facing cow girl with good access to her boobs.

Roaming wise 3G with light caressing top and bottom, outside panties.

Gave her some pointers before I left. Think got some potential lah. Oh great attitude, rare these days, a cup of water, wipe dry, jovial. Just need time and experience.

Cheers and happy hunting.
Yes, I was also pleasantly surprised by the looks.

Great attitude, green and willing to learn.

While effort is there, bros can totally discount the massage, skill is just not there.

Since the massage skill cannot make it, suggested to her to focus on improving GFE and sensual. She needs to develop a routine.

Will be good if bros with a passion for teaching ML can train her up. Hope she can be developed to replace the void left by Hebe.
Old 30-09-2020, 04:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 12
EcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ww888 View Post
Hope she can be developed to replace the void left by Hebe.
Speaking of Hebe, despite knowing that she is unlikely to come back, I still held out some hope. Yesterday turned on my chiong phone for the first time in weeks to see if any update, see that she has removed her WeChat profile pic and description. Even her status message is gone. Looks like she has moved on with her life and I guess I have to as well. Hope life goes well for her, she will be missed.
Old 30-09-2020, 05:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Alamak read your post wanted to agree wholeheartedly, then suddenly see my nick... chey...hahaha

But you're spot on bro! Absolutely correct. Both ways she's a cummer! Multiple times. I've mentioned this before, I'm a giver. Maybe that's why I usually enjoy sessions with most MLs/FLs...because we usually experience mutual pleasure and enjoyment. And that makes the sessions great.

Anyway bro, how you know about her orgasmic ways? Unless you also been giving her the Big Os!!

Are you refering to her
https://sglonelyguys.online/massage-co-co/

can eat baoyu meh
Old 30-09-2020, 07:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EcchiPicchi View Post
Speaking of Hebe, despite knowing that she is unlikely to come back, I still held out some hope. Yesterday turned on my chiong phone for the first time in weeks to see if any update, see that she has removed her WeChat profile pic and description. Even her status message is gone. Looks like she has moved on with her life and I guess I have to as well. Hope life goes well for her, she will be missed.
Why? . I have texted her some weeks back via wc, she still responded to me.

Her message to me before she RTC was she will return after CNY. I believe as the situation evolves, it is really unlikely to see her back. Wish her luck!
Old 30-09-2020, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 798 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
Are you refering to her

can eat baoyu meh
Haha as bro Kopiosteve mentioned, you need to be a giver and have this mutual chemistry. I always have a great time with her and like the cheeky flirtiness vibes. For example she will always say I 斯文败类 and I respond with squeezing both her tits together and sucking both her nipples at the same time. That with the subsequent painting....oolala

As for after session end I always get the head massage and while I do note some phone usage, it is always after I finished my shot and resting. Anw by then is already tcss with her. Further build up rapport.
Old 30-09-2020, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 798 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
I've not visited Coco myself, but from what I've heard, she enjoys sex and can attain both clitoral and vaginal orgasms. Two possible reasons why some bros didn't enjoy their experience - either they patronised her seeking to be pleasured instead of pleasuring each other or that their session came after she had just had a great session with the bro before, e.g. after a session with Kopiosteve ... LOL
This is interesting to hear from you. But I can only confirm on the clitoral orgasm part.
Old 30-09-2020, 08:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
Are you refering to her

can eat baoyu meh
Aiyo , anyone can eat bao yu la. Even some of the vanillas already chiak

Anyway, Coco had fj option previously so what do you think? Now I dunno whether that option is available to everyone anymore. She's added Nuru to her repertoire however, but I never tried. It just gets in the way of complete sextisfaction for both. Hahaha.
Old 30-09-2020, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light

Whatever anyone can achieve with an ML is up to individual, those who feel shortchanged because other people shared they get more should just move on. No need to feel envious, jealous or worse still, demand the same from the ML. Not everything said here is 100% true and similarly not everyone feel a need to publicise what they unlock. So long the ML delivers the listed services, we should not hold her accountable for what extras she has supposedly provided to others. No one can verify anyway. You win some you lose some, that's how the game has always been.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1