The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 15-03-2024, 01:43 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 1
FoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring Samster
🦊FoxyThai🦊💞💞SNOW💞💞24YO SYT;170cm TALL & SLENDER; UNI GRADUATE; SPEAKS ENG & CHI

S N O W

Snow, a young graduate, is no stranger to the FL line. Experienced at her age, she will bring comfort & satisfaction to you.

Name: Snow
Nationality: Thai
Statistics: 34B-26-35
Height: 170cm
Weight: 50kg
Skin Tone: Fair
Pussy: Clean Shaved
Language: Thai, English, Chinese

What She Offers :

French Kissing BBBJ COB COF

Catbath Painting 69 Authentic Thai Massage Hand Job Fuck Job GFE

Shower Together
Overnight

What You Pay :

1 Shot
$120 / 45 mins
$130 / 60 mins

2 Shots
$160 / 90 mins
$200 /
120 mins

Contact us via our WhatsApp link AND join our Telegram Channel for Members-Only Exclusive Promos

Links Below ✧

Reviews Please Scroll Below

Last edited by FoxyThaii; 17-03-2024 at 11:00 AM.
Old 15-03-2024, 04:34 PM
Samster (A)

FoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 🦊FoxyThai🦊💞💞SNOW💞💞24YO SYT;170cm TALL & SLENDER; UNI GRADUATE; SPEAKS ENG & CHI

Reviews Below

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipodkia View Post
Snow from FoxyThai

Looks: 9/10 A genuine SYT. Very pretty with nice sweet smile
Body: 9/10 Tall, slim figure. Slightly Thai tan. Can’t complain.
Boobs: Enhanced C I guess
Managed to get FB. She was tired as she was travelling. However still put in great effort to satisfy. Overall service was 9/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samto View Post
What's FB? facebook? lol
Guess you got her first blood, damn lucky you are, she is such a steal gem would have been priced at 200 or 250 category by her quality, YMMV though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanelo75 View Post
Snow from FoxyThai

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=978649

Saw the photo from FoxyThai, and determine it is not much photoshop except the skin color. Proceed to book the time with the okt.

Face : same as the photo. not much makeup. like a young college girl. color wise is Thai dark as one of the bro describe.
Body: enhanced C. tall and slim. 170cm. smooth skin.
bbbj: slow and sensual type
fj: deep french kiss a lot. real moan. pound long time she is also no complaint.

Plus point : very high in GFE. can communicate in English.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samto View Post

snow from foxy should change her name to sweet, as that's the only word to describe her, sweet look, sweet talk, sweet taste and every moment is sweet with her. rtf her three times in 2 days still not enough, the only way to stop thinking of her is to meet her more.
Looks: 10/10 her photos posted by okt can't justify her beauty at all, even the attached real life photo here just represent her minimum sweetie angelic look.
Body: 9/10 gosh no word can describe her perfect devil body, all her stat very accurate, 170 height and minimum fat, slender and slim, the only minus point for me is her enhanced boob, but It's only my own preference and boobs lovers would rate her even higher for that pair of solid firm C boob
French: 10/10 our tongue never seperate, DFK all the time with deep feels
Painting: 10/10 odorless and hairless, juicy and senstive, can just enjoy painting forever
BBBJ: 9/10 slow and sensual type, take care each inch of your groin area and easily make you cim if you not strong enough
FJ: 10/10 tight, wet and flexible, in no session I can last more than 5min, as her moans and facial expression just too arousing and even two layers of cap can't help me to last longer in her warm and tight pussy.
GFE: 11/10 yeah, her GFE is not ceiling high but sky high, zero resistence to such sweet heart. KC might be the only word to fit here.
rtf: already done 3 times in 2 days might break my own record with Hana if she stays long enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCmePLZ View Post
Stable: FoxyThai
Horse: Snow

Haixxxx... Kenna kc by girl not enough. Still must kenna kc by this OKT. Any bros who booked with FT before will know what I mean. STOP KCING ME! lol.

Snow is tall and slim. Very smooth skin. The best thing about her is she's so sweet mak mak oh my goodness. So so so sweet will kenna kc mak mak mak. Gfe is crazy really feel like uni gf. That petty and sweet face, writing this FR I still thinking of her. Piang.

She can speak English well and we had a really good chat. She was shy cos I kept looking at her pretty face, I also feel shy lol.

I really love her body man. Really slim but not too skinny, very tall and her skin is so smooth. Never become model damn wasted.

Pussy is clean and looks pretty. I seldom seldom paint, but I did today cos she's just too delicious and looks clean lol. We 69 for quite awhile.

Her Bj good. Although only up down shaft, she will do this thing where she just Dyson suction the tip and up down only that area. This move very dangerous can make you shoot. Very shiok. Requested for sideways bj cos her body is seriously a sight, banging hot!

Although her boobs are enhanced and has a visible scar, I really like them cos unlike almost every single other lady, she didn't do them stupidly big. It fits her frame perfectly.

Fj was done in cg, doggy and missionary. The view of the smoking hot frame during doggy is another sight to behold. When I told her I was coming soon during missionary, she grabbed onto me and pulled me down towards her so that we were cheek to cheek. I supported her head with one hand while enjoying her moans straight into my ear. While in the same position she started licking and kissing my neck as I was climaxing. Super gfe really like doing with gf.

No joke this one I need to run away fast. Will kenna gong tao until no tomorrow. The way she cuddle and hug in bed. Phew.

As usual, please enjoy my live pics bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by warlord2108 View Post
Snow/Foxy Thai

Snow is a pretty, tall n cheerful smiley girl.
Resembles MediaCorp actress Ya Hui when she smiles but with long hair.
Boobs is C cup enhanced. Good figure with slight tanned skin.
Abalone is clean shaven, clean, tight n delicious. She likes kissing, we've been frenching almost the entire session lol.
Bbbj is good but still needs improvement.
Told me first time in this trade. Overall a good deal. ��

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbz1991 View Post
FR for Snow from FoxyThai - overall bonk rating of 9/10 - dangerous reunion with one of my old gems

Facilities (Very good): Have tried FT girls across 3 locations and all are above average. Apartment - a bit smaller than their other locations but most important is clean and odourless, including the toilet. Large and absorbent towel provided. Bed is super single size, not much room to walk around in the room

Looks (Excellent) Pretty much like the photo attached. Cute xmm look, beautiful smile with straight teeth, no complexion issues

Body (Highlight): Tall and shapely with no fats. Saw some bro say is Thai dark but she's more light brown. Smooth skin

Breasts (Good): Big B size - she enhanced this from the last time she was here - I prefer her previous naturals. Semi-hard and scar underneath visible, but nothing too much to complain about in light of her other points

Shower action (Highlight): Soft and sensual but lots. Open to mutual soaping and got her really wet starting there

Kissing (Ok): Soft, light type, with some frenching during 2nd round when she was more aroused

Pussy (Highlight): Hairless, tight, extremely wet, extremely responsive even with 5/10 level of my Picasso art - my type of pussy/painting experience

Armpit licking (Very good): Open to it and enjoys. The type that will watch while you lick in enjoyment

Sex (Highlight): Standing doggy, missionary, doggy, cowgirl. Good thrusting power during cowgirl. With that tight pussy and consistent wetness, easily finished 2 shots

Personality (Excellent) Cute personality, real GFE type. Good English to boot making it easy to connect

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipflip View Post
Tried Snow from Foxy Thai.

Pros:
- Slim and pretty girl. 95% similarity to pictures.
- Enhanced tits with sensitive nipples. I think her original size is like small B, 50% hard.
- DFK enabled, more GFE-like. Nothing intense here.
- Okay-ish BBBJ, it's passable skill wise however she can deepthroat. Lotsa saliva too until she had to use tissues to wipe my crotch.
- Receptive to my painting and fingering, can feel her pussy get wet. 2 fingers was a tight fit.
- Felt pretty tight in missionary, went for slow and deep thrusts since her vibes were more GFE.
- Think she's able to cum from vaginal penetration cause she gets very very wet and she scratched my back at one point while bear hugging me
- During second shot in cowgirl, her pussy got so fucking tight I thought my dick was gonna snap. Kinda painful actually, but the good kind.

Cons:
- Not much of an ass unfortunately. Bros that likes big ass can skip.

Overall:
Snow is a nice girl, pretty easy to talk to and seemed genuine enough. 24 years old and is a year 3 accounting student in Bangkok. Pretty conversant in English, no google translate needed. She's learning Chinese as well, says she wants to find a Chinese boyfriend lol. Leaving on the 27th so 7 more days to go. Can consider if you like a pretty SYT and is looking for GFE. Bros that likes PSE or big ass can look away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shootingstar View Post
FR on Snow of FoxyThai

Friendly and cheerful lady who looks exactly like the live photos posted by one of the bros here. Snow is pretty tall at around 1.7m , a little tan and has a curvy figure with enhanced boobs. Not an issue for me as long it looks good on her haha. Her bbbj is the wet and sloppy type with occasional DT. Enough suction on the dickhead which felt good. I think she enjoys painting bcos she will moan and her pussy will get wet pretty quickly. No KY required for both shots and her stamina was quite good for CG. Though no massage during the interval, I had a nice chat with her in English. Very nice girl and for me the experience with her is more like gfe. For the environment and service from Snow, this is a value bonk for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undeniable View Post
Snow from Foxythai

She's cute, tall, young and very accommodating to your requests. Feels very GFE when we cuddle during downtime and watch TikTok. Bakness 3

Place is not bad with ample clean towels. Hard to find this kind of lady at this price range. Left a satisfied man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcz View Post
Snow from Foxy Thai

Looks : 8/10 quite good looking
Body : 8/10 slim with enhanced b-c cup
BBBJ : 7/10 good enough with suction
FJ : 8/10 She havent eat so no stamina for cowgirl, for missionary will hold you close.
Can kiss and light french.
GFE is pretty high, speaks decent english and playful.
Recommended

Quote:
Originally Posted by chap88 View Post
Snow from FT

Looks: 10/10 one of the rare girls that looks better IRL than on photos. Have to see to believe. Snow is the right word, she is probably lighter than some SG folks.
Body: 10/10 My type, tall and slim! All other reviews are accurate - enhanced boobs done to the right side170 height and minimum fat, slender and slim, the only minus point for me is her not overdone.
French: 8/10 Right kisses at the right time - light at the start, went deeper as action grows.
Sensual: 9/10 Going to lump all together - BBBJ, Painted, FJ all excellent. Felt it was on the lighter side, but enough to get my shots out.
KC: 10/10 Apart from her looks, this is probably her other plus point - pretty good English, managed to converse about many things like a friend (or FB?)
RTF: She is leaving soon (couple more days I think?), if I have time will try to RTF!
Also special shoutout for a wonderful OKT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngshuaige View Post
Visited Snow from FoxyThai stable, promised to support FT bro after he helped me verify for other stables previously. Not say I por, but out of all the OKTs I talk to FT bro most polite, swift replies and never once kaopei if you ask too many questions. IYKYK la, some other OKT really xialan ask extra Q also cannot, they forgot who’s the paying customer…

WYSIWYG, Snow looked exactly like her photos, super tall and true to height.

Location: G, RLD short walk from MRT so good for foot soldiers

Body: very tall, nice S shape body, probably only downside is quite hard man made boobs but honestly not an issue for me. Natural lovers can skip.

Shower: together, SOP but some teasing here and there

Paint: allow, gets high if you do it right, will grab you and let out soft moans

GFE: this is where she really shines, can tell from our conversation she is very educated (she studied accounting), loves to travel and can talk just about anything under the Sun. Her command of English to me is one level above basic, so you would be able to hold a good conversation with her, unlike girls who only know very bare basic. No GT was used throughout the whole session, just don’t talk too cheem la.

BBBJ: more GFE than PSE, she likes to tease and go slow, and knowing that my tip is sensitive she kept twirling and licking the tip, almost bth shoot out and stopped her

FJ: I booked for 4s (LOL), she took everything like a champ, any position you can fathom all possible. We took turns la, if she keep going CG also tired. Sometimes I lead and the other shots she lead. All in all pretty good chemistry with her. There one was part she picked up a call from a friend while she was in cowgirl. She stopped riding and I took the initiative to fuck her and she started moaning while talking to her friend. Now that I think back this part really make me damn hard again

French: yes, start with light kissing before DFK. No problem, never shun away.

Others: she smells good, me too (haha). Told me she was into perfume and we started smelling each other what perfume or cologne we were wearing, lol

Thanks OKT FT for bringing in this gem. She will be leaving soon I think, so catch her before she’s gone. Also, please bring her food if you can, any is fine for her. She said she’s sometimes so busy she don’t even have time to eat. I brought her some cakes which she appreciated. Highly recco to visit Snow if you can look past the man made boobs, her GFE is off the roof IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeePhat View Post
Snow FoxyThai

Disclaimer: This is my second FR in this thread. First time round, someone zap me and say its fake. I am still inexperienced in writing FRs so if it comes off as fake cause its too superficial, I apologise.

Been following FoxyThai line up closely since I have good experiences with them. Saw the FR from bro KCmePLZ with the live pics and I knew I had to try her.

Looks: From my limited dome 1 experience, Snow looks the best by far to me. Nice slim body, cute face with no blemishes. Really enjoy running my hands up and down her body. As others said boobs are enhanced and feels hard but personally not a big deal to me.
Kissing: Kisses on the lips. No frenching done with me although this one really ymmv.
BBBJ: Usually I don't feel much from BBBJs, but Snow gave a very pleasureable one with lots of focus on the head. I think I will shoot if she BBBJ me for 15 mins.
Painting: Pussy looks freshly shaved with no hair, she moans while I paint and occasionally closes her legs up slightly. Hopefully it means my painting skills not bad or she is just trying to stoke my ego lol.
FJ: One of the tighter ones, with soft moans from her when you thrust. Cute. Personally would have prefer having that beautiful face look at me during missionary but hey, we cant have everything we want, can we?
GFE: It does feel like a gf out to please during the service, where you can tell her what to do and be in control. Easier to converse than the standard dome 1 girls due to her higher command of english. As there was some time left after I finished, I managed to hold a simple conversation with her. Being able to communicate is a plus point to me in this area (which usually doesnt happen cause I dont speak thai).

Sadly only 3 days left for her (including today) but there was some hints that she may be back? I shall be on the lookout. If she was around for a bit longer its highly likely I will RTF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeePhat View Post
Snow FoxyThai

Disclaimer: This is my second FR in this thread. First time round, someone zap me and say its fake. I am still inexperienced in writing FRs so if it comes off as fake cause its too superficial, I apologise.

Been following FoxyThai line up closely since I have good experiences with them. Saw the FR from bro KCmePLZ with the live pics and I knew I had to try her.

Looks: From my limited dome 1 experience, Snow looks the best by far to me. Nice slim body, cute face with no blemishes. Really enjoy running my hands up and down her body. As others said boobs are enhanced and feels hard but personally not a big deal to me.
Kissing: Kisses on the lips. No frenching done with me although this one really ymmv.
BBBJ: Usually I don't feel much from BBBJs, but Snow gave a very pleasureable one with lots of focus on the head. I think I will shoot if she BBBJ me for 15 mins.
Painting: Pussy looks freshly shaved with no hair, she moans while I paint and occasionally closes her legs up slightly. Hopefully it means my painting skills not bad or she is just trying to stoke my ego lol.
FJ: One of the tighter ones, with soft moans from her when you thrust. Cute. Personally would have prefer having that beautiful face look at me during missionary but hey, we cant have everything we want, can we?
GFE: It does feel like a gf out to please during the service, where you can tell her what to do and be in control. Easier to converse than the standard dome 1 girls due to her higher command of english. As there was some time left after I finished, I managed to hold a simple conversation with her. Being able to communicate is a plus point to me in this area (which usually doesnt happen cause I dont speak thai).

Sadly only 3 days left for her (including today) but there was some hints that she may be back? I shall be on the lookout. If she was around for a bit longer its highly likely I will RTF.

Last edited by FoxyThaii; 26-03-2024 at 11:07 AM.
Old 15-03-2024, 09:07 PM
Samster (A)

Re: 🦊FoxyThai🦊💞💞SNOW💞💞24YO SYT;170cm TALL & SLENDER; UNI GRADUATE; SPEAKS ENG & CHI

Reviews Below

Last edited by FoxyThaii; 20-03-2024 at 03:27 PM.
Old 16-03-2024, 07:33 AM
Samster (A)

Reviews Below

Last edited by FoxyThaii; 24-03-2024 at 08:31 PM.
Old 16-03-2024, 10:53 AM
Samster (A)

Contact us via our WhatsApp link AND join our Telegram Channel for Members-Only Exclusive Promos

Links Below ✧

Old 16-03-2024, 01:47 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 16-03-2024, 07:34 PM
Samster (A)

🦊FoxyThai🦊💞💞SNOW💞💞24YO SYT;170cm TALL & SLENDER; UNI GRADUATE; SPEAKS ENG & CHI

Links Below ✧

Old 16-03-2024, 10:39 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 17-03-2024, 09:51 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 17-03-2024, 11:42 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 17-03-2024, 02:04 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 17-03-2024, 04:47 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 17-03-2024, 07:52 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 17-03-2024, 10:49 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 18-03-2024, 07:36 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1