The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 03-03-2014, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Most Beautiful & Prettiest PRC Gals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
I guess as long as samsters know the meaning and how to get there. I used the "L16w06" frequently to represent WH6 very often, apologies if it caused any confusion. along this WH road, there are a lot of gems. I only know a few:
WH4, hong hong (tried), meizhi, tian tian (tried)
WH6, all the 5 APs
WH12, Xia tian (tried)
WH15, Bao bao (tried), Mina, Mali (tried)
WH17, bao er
Enjoy exploring this WH road
I'm not sure why you are apologizing when there's no need to apologise for anything buddy. We all have different ways of writing and things evolve as time goes by.

The way you write is extremely clear and helpful. Most us easily understand uour FRs mate. Kudos to you!
Old 03-03-2014, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
Woot! Our brother fat fatt is a gentlemen. Seriously, seldom see brothers as steady as him to admit fault. Good for you bro. But we all do that lei. Me included calling 16W06.
I thought you've bought a particular lane and setup a shop there and you named it ... L69H69?

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 03-03-2014, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1733 / Power: 15
stpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
I thought you've bought a particular lane and setup a shop there and you named it ... L69H69?
Just let us know your 69h69 grand opening dates. Am sure lots of bro will turn up to support.
Old 03-03-2014, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Yep yep and the honorary chairman is Max_Priest.
Old 03-03-2014, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by stpboc View Post
Just let us know your 69h69 grand opening dates. Am sure lots of bro will turn up to support.
The grand opening dates is coming soon to a cinema near you. Let me see what will be theme of the party. 69 69 69 69 69!
Old 04-03-2014, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 13
Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!

Any FRs on Hong Hong? Is it the same Hong Hong at W06 & 1654A?
Old 04-03-2014, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Ji Xiang (2045A) - Fresh Chio SYT With Natural GF Allure!

An old fr when she first came...!

Ji Xiang (2045A)...22 yr old mm fm Hunan...abit tan, fresh chio syt wif sharpish features...has a short cropped pixie/bob hairstyle...she cld easily pass off as a young jc/poly gal, sweet but wif a tinge of sensuality!....has soft lips!...also kinda looks abit like a much younger prettier version of 陈颖芝 n also slightly like Priscelia Chan!....abt 160cm ht, slim shapely legs...slim lean tight bod wif no fats...A+cup boobs wif light brownish pinkish tits...small perky ass...shaved pussy wif a lovely tasty oyster, no smell...green coloured manicure, I like!...

Sex svc gd - to be fair to her, I let the session flow naturally as i felt v comfortable wif her fm the start, so the sex was v much like natural gf lovemaking....goes wifout saying that gfe was excellent!...an adorable confident sweetie who exudes strong natural warmth...vgd company as she is an entertaining conversationalist...passionate sensuous frenching!...

Door closed n we hugged...looked into her eyes n felt warmth, light kisses turned into soft sensuous frenching, v nice...helped each other strip n took her hand leading the way to the shower...

Shower: soft soothing soapy scrub n passionate frenching!...

Bed action: she fell Into me arms, v shiok soft gentle bod n pussy feel as I caressed her face n we frenched!...then turned her to lie next to me, chatting while I stroked her bod n she stroked me cock, at times kisskng n frenching...v strong gf feel...gao gao!

I took control, climbed on top of her...vgd bod n pussy feel, me caressing her face again...then licked her bod all over...boobs/tits suck n lick got her squirming, moaning n caressing me face, shiok reaction!...frenchie, then went south licking her inner soft smooth thighs n quick licks of her pussy which got her squirming n moaning more!...then went into full mode tonguefu on her lovely fresh oyster, wet wif great response fm her, she jerking, moaning, at times playing wif her tits!...

After getting her high, I climbed up n placed me throbbing cock into her mouth for bbbj while I gently fingered her clit n pussy...bbbj slurpy wet n warm wif gd suction...at times, i sucked her green manicured fingers, our eyes fixed on each other, v sensual!...then I stood on the bed, she kneeling to continue the bbbj, v shiok as she played to the side mirrors exuding a submissive yet horny vibe while she licked n sucked me cock!...

Fj vgd as she is quite tight, has gd control of her pussy muscles n totally let herself go to enjoy, v natural passionate fucking!...doggie nice becuz of her small, perky ass, tight feel n hign looks fm her in the mirror; foldable chair wif her ass on the edge of the bed, arms/hands clasped ard me back n neck, intense frenchie, legs wrapped ard me bum, tight feel; cowgal smooth yet vigirous back n fwd grinding motion, her pussy gripping hard ard me cock, hands gripping each other, eyes fixed on each other, soft moans, high looks till i shot me load, she collapsing on me me chest, me folding me arms ard her, her pussy still contracting ard me cock, soft passionate frenchie, v shiok!...ended wif cuddling, frenchie n more entertaining chit chat...

Overall had a v enjoyable time wif this Ji Xiang...refreshing session wif high natural gfe...clever sweet adorable mm who is great company...definite gem...

#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation
Old 04-03-2014, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Just at the end of WH, nearby is 1854A, 1856 and 2040. I want to highlight 2040 which do have some hidden treasures.

Xiao Yan - pretty JC / University type girl, wearing specs, fair and slim with shoes 1.6m. A cups, Good gfe service. FR available by bros Slyer and Max Priest. Personally I rtf a few times.
http://samsforum.com/showpos...postcount=8764

Xiao Bei - pretty school girl look too, but taller, slim. Not seen a FR and I have not tried. I will try for her looks

Xiao Hui - pretty more sluttish type, looks a bit like Ella of SHE. Good service, average B cups FR available by bro omnia. I have also tried her once and enjoyed the session.
http://samsforum.com/show...postcount=8956

Xiao Mei - sweet face, short but big breast. Heard her service is good. Cannot remember if got FR. I have not tried

Xiao Bao - GND hard working girl, quite nice service and tried to please. No FR yet, I have tried once.

Xiao wen - latest try. Short FR as follows:
From Hunan, claims to have no previous commercial sex experience
Looks: 7/10 (10% resemblance to 蓝洁英)
boobs: 6.5/10 b cup, flat light brown nips, respond when licked
Body 6/10
Gfe: 7/10 friendly
Catbath: 6/10
AR: I skipped
BBBJ: 6/10 (ok, but I think xiao Yan is better)
FJ: 7/10 responsive, can feel tightening and her enjoyment
Overall: 7/10 RTF Yes
Old 23-03-2014, 02:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Just at the end of WH, nearby is 1854A, 1856 and 2040. I want to highlight 2040 which do have some hidden treasures.

Xiao Yan - pretty JC / University type girl, wearing specs, fair and slim with shoes 1.6m. A cups, Good gfe service. FR available by bros Slyer and Max Priest. Personally I rtf a few times.
http://samsforum.com/showpos...postcount=8764

Xiao Bei - pretty school girl look too, but taller, slim. Not seen a FR and I have not tried. I will try for her looks

Xiao Hui - pretty more sluttish type, looks a bit like Ella of SHE. Good service, average B cups FR available by bro omnia. I have also tried her once and enjoyed the session.
http://samsforum.com/show...postcount=8956

Xiao Mei - sweet face, short but big breast. Heard her service is good. Cannot remember if got FR. I have not tried

Xiao Bao - GND hard working girl, quite nice service and tried to please. No FR yet, I have tried once.

Xiao wen - latest try. Short FR as follows:
From Hunan, claims to have no previous commercial sex experience
Looks: 7/10 (10% resemblance to 蓝洁英)
boobs: 6.5/10 b cup, flat light brown nips, respond when licked
Body 6/10
Gfe: 7/10 friendly
Catbath: 6/10
AR: I skipped
BBBJ: 6/10 (ok, but I think xiao Yan is better)
FJ: 7/10 responsive, can feel tightening and her enjoyment
Overall: 7/10 RTF Yes
Just noticed this FR that mentions a 蓝洁英 lookalike. Time to update the actress thread
Old 24-03-2014, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

The Gorgeous Spy Who Bonked Me

WL-11: Yin Duo Duo
House: L16W06
Home: Forgot to ask
Ht/Wt: 160/48

Looks (8.5/10): This was one hell of a gorgeous lass with cold beauty look (冷艳). She resembled a bit like Shu Qi (maybe 35%) but with a nicer and smaller mouth with thin and sexier lips. She looked like one of those korean or hongkong spy movie lady killer. Her skin was fair and smooth. Her hair was light brown, very sexy when it was let down, like a super model. She sport a cool killer look tattoo resembled something like “XXX” above her butt, just below her waist line. Oh her eyes, her eyes, make the stars look like they’re not shining. She has that cold beautiful cat eyes… When I looked into her eyes, I instantly surrenderred to her… Her bod was great! C-D cup boobs with slim waist (yes, slim!), round flashy bums and slender sexy legs.

Boobs (9/10): C to D Cupper. She said she can wear both C or D cup bra. Her boobs were fair, firm and not saggy despite the size. Her tits were large, old 50 cent size and brown in color. Would have been perfect if they were pink.

Bath (8/10): Well, the action started here after we stripped ourselves and walked into the small, cramp bath room. After she washed me thoroughly clean, she squatted down and bj me with soap on it! It must have tasted awful with that soapy liquid in her mouth. At the same time, she used her finger to poke my ass. What an indescribably shiooook feeling! Next, she used her key assets and massaged me front and back, up and down.

Cat Bath (7/10): She gupped some water in her mouth and swirled it around my whole body. Quite a difficult feat I must say though the effect may not be as good as the effort made. Then she used long tongueful strokes to paint my body. I could feel wet all over my body.

BBBJ (6.5/10): I could feel that she was eager to please. She sucked and licked my dick and balls rigorously with lots of sliva. However, I guessed she was over zealous and I could feel her teeth on my dick head after bj me for a while. I had to tell her and she assured me that it would not happened again.

AR (7/10): I was on my four. She asked me to open my ass by lifting it higher and wider. I felt that I was the one who kena fxxk. She wiped my ass thoroughly clean with lots of wet wipes. After licking my perineum and around my crack hole, she started to dart her tongue deep into my crack hole. She was generous in this and did it many times until I felt the urge to ‘cum’ but from the bottom instead… hahaha… I think I didn’t really enjoy this though I appreciated her great effort on this performance. It’s like a doctor treating a patient having a bad constipation…

Painting (7/10): After the hard work, it was time for her to rest a bit and my turn to ‘service’ her. I fondled and caressed her boobs… then licking them one at a time… I slowly moved my tongue down south to her pelvic area, licking her inner thighs and outside her pussy. Her pussy was beautiful brownish pink and tight. Then, I dived in and gave her a tongueful until she moaned and moaned….dripping wet with her cunt juice…

FJ (9/10): She gave me another bbbj before capped on to begin the FJ. We started in cowgirl position. She guided my dick into her slowly, no KY. Boy, she was tight! She was very accommodating to my requests for various fj positions. Folding chair, sideway, standing upright with her legs wrapping around my waist positions, all she did well. I finally finished her off with missionary position.

Frenching (8/10): We frenched passionately liked a long lost girl friend, with lots of tongue fight throughout the session.

GFE (9/10): She was borned to please. Very high gfe. After the FJ, we laid down and chatted for a while. She was not a time watcher. I felt very comfortable with her and her service.

RTF: Hell yes!
Old 25-03-2014, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 12
pleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by nat28 View Post
The Gorgeous Spy Who Bonked Me

WL-11: Yin Duo Duo
House: L16W06
Home: Forgot to ask
Ht/Wt: 160/48

Looks (8.5/10): This was one hell of a gorgeous lass with cold beauty look (冷艳). She resembled a bit like Shu Qi (maybe 35%) but with a nicer and smaller mouth with thin and sexier lips. She looked like one of those korean or hongkong spy movie lady killer. Her skin was fair and smooth. Her hair was light brown, very sexy when it was let down, like a super model. She sport a cool killer look tattoo resembled something like “XXX” above her butt, just below her waist line. Oh her eyes, her eyes, make the stars look like they’re not shining. She has that cold beautiful cat eyes… When I looked into her eyes, I instantly surrenderred to her… Her bod was great! C-D cup boobs with slim waist (yes, slim!), round flashy bums and slender sexy legs.

Boobs (9/10): C to D Cupper. She said she can wear both C or D cup bra. Her boobs were fair, firm and not saggy despite the size. Her tits were large, old 50 cent size and brown in color. Would have been perfect if they were pink.

Bath (8/10): Well, the action started here after we stripped ourselves and walked into the small, cramp bath room. After she washed me thoroughly clean, she squatted down and bj me with soap on it! It must have tasted awful with that soapy liquid in her mouth. At the same time, she used her finger to poke my ass. What an indescribably shiooook feeling! Next, she used her key assets and massaged me front and back, up and down.

Cat Bath (7/10): She gupped some water in her mouth and swirled it around my whole body. Quite a difficult feat I must say though the effect may not be as good as the effort made. Then she used long tongueful strokes to paint my body. I could feel wet all over my body.

BBBJ (6.5/10): I could feel that she was eager to please. She sucked and licked my dick and balls rigorously with lots of sliva. However, I guessed she was over zealous and I could feel her teeth on my dick head after bj me for a while. I had to tell her and she assured me that it would not happened again.

AR (7/10): I was on my four. She asked me to open my ass by lifting it higher and wider. I felt that I was the one who kena fxxk. She wiped my ass thoroughly clean with lots of wet wipes. After licking my perineum and around my crack hole, she started to dart her tongue deep into my crack hole. She was generous in this and did it many times until I felt the urge to ‘cum’ but from the bottom instead… hahaha… I think I didn’t really enjoy this though I appreciated her great effort on this performance. It’s like a doctor treating a patient having a bad constipation…

Painting (7/10): After the hard work, it was time for her to rest a bit and my turn to ‘service’ her. I fondled and caressed her boobs… then licking them one at a time… I slowly moved my tongue down south to her pelvic area, licking her inner thighs and outside her pussy. Her pussy was beautiful brownish pink and tight. Then, I dived in and gave her a tongueful until she moaned and moaned….dripping wet with her cunt juice…

FJ (9/10): She gave me another bbbj before capped on to begin the FJ. We started in cowgirl position. She guided my dick into her slowly, no KY. Boy, she was tight! She was very accommodating to my requests for various fj positions. Folding chair, sideway, standing upright with her legs wrapping around my waist positions, all she did well. I finally finished her off with missionary position.

Frenching (8/10): We frenched passionately liked a long lost girl friend, with lots of tongue fight throughout the session.

GFE (9/10): She was borned to please. Very high gfe. After the FJ, we laid down and chatted for a while. She was not a time watcher. I felt very comfortable with her and her service.

RTF: Hell yes!
Nice FR bro, your description of her looking like Shu Qi really stiirs up my imagination, especially those old days of Shu Qi with erotic scenes.
Old 06-04-2014, 04:11 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Most beautiful & pinkish pussy I savoured...SYT of the SYTs

Li Li (L20 H41)

Exp In GL: 6 months plus according to her
Height: 1.58-1.6m based on my estimation

Face: 7.35/10
(Li Li is extremely fair, cute, adorable, kawaii gyaru SYT. She looks like a poly/jc/uni student. Very sunshine & sweet smile. One of the nicest smiles I had seen. Her smiles melted my heart. She has nice big sparkling double eye lid eyes & medium high nose. Her facial complexion is flawless, smooth, with some freckles. She wears little/nude makeup. She has nice small kissable lips. She has colored long hair. I like her overall SYT face. Definitely prettiest in L20 H41. By GL standard she is considered SYT of the SYTs. My type of cai. Her voice tone is very nice & sweet, pleasant to my ears and she can tcss very well haha.)

Body: 7/10
(Li Li is about 1.58-1.6m tall based on my estimation. She is slim with very slight tummy fats. Her figure is not very hour glass shaped but still looks slim, youthful, tight, taut, and palatable. The main highlight is her super fair, creamy, smooth body skin. No blemishes/tattoos at all. Her body felt so smooth. Even her arm pits are very smooth. Saw some birth marks/bruises on some parts of her body. Her ass is quite perky. Good for doggie. Her legs are slim.)

Boobs: 7.3/10
(Li Li has a pair of natural B cup boobs with pinkish nipples. One of the nicest pinkish nipples I ever savoured. Can’t stop licking & sucking her nipples. Yummy. Her pink nipples are one of her main assets she can flaunt.)

Bath: 7.1/10
(On the hard mat in bath tub which is kind of small for my height, Li Li performed standard YTL bath services for me. Her YTL service is not bad la. Laid on my front, she soaped my back. Then she used her boobs to rabba my back. Flipped over, she soaped my front & dick. She then used her boobs to rabba my front, arousing my dick by giving me constant HJ. Very shiok. Her face is very close to mine & I gave pecks on her face. She licked my ears as well. After that she washed the soap foam off my body.)

Cat Bath: 7/10
(In general, her cat bath service is pretty average/ slightly above average. Her licking is gentle, moist & sensual with constant HJ to arouse me. Her tongue is very agile in licking. Felt song to see such a SYT licked all over my body.)

AR: Nil

BJ with cap: 6.2/10
(She said her mouth has ulcers so can only BJ with cap. She even showed me the ulcer in her lower lips. She said if I RTF & if her mouth has no ulcers she will BBBJ me . BJ with cap not much feeling thou she employed strong suction style of BJ. During the BJ she rotated her body 180 degrees til her pussy faced my face. I unleashed my tongue into her pinkish pussy & painted her til song song in 69 position. Overall, a little bit disappointed with BJ with cap but still song to see such a SYT sucked my dick. Shall RTF her to see if I can get BBBJ or not.)

Frenching: Nil
(Only light pecks on her lips. Licked her lips. She licked my face. No tongue fight. Maybe RTF will get frenching??? Haha.)

Pussy Painting: 7.5/10
(Her pussy is damn pinkish & beautiful. One of the prettiest pussy I ever savoured. Her pussy hair is so soft & sparse like a teenager’s puberscent pussy. Had a great time painting her pussy. Yummy. This is her best asset she can be proud of.)

FJ: 6.8/10
(Her pussy is relatively tight. We started off with cow girl. She rode my dick like riding a horse. I grabbed her boobs & played with her nipples. She then lowered her face to suck my nipples & neck. After riding for a while she said her legs r tired. We switched to missionary. I pumped her non stop, tried to French her but her lips tightly clenched. Only can kiss & lick her lips. Kissed & caressed her face. Played with her boobs & sucked her nipples. Her moanings r soft & gentle. Switched to doggie. Her back is damn nice. So smooth & fair. Licked her entire back. Played with her boobs & nipples while pumping her. Her ass is quite fleshy nice for doggie. Pumped til cannot tahan unloaded all my sperm.)

GFE: 7.8/10
(By GL standard, her service is quite mediocre. But her KC/GFE is super high thou appeared quite commerical. Very bubbly/cheerful/playful character. Kept talking nonsense/crap/joked. Very smiley. Keep staring at my face. She is really good at tcss haha. Good PR skills. But her replies are damn commercial la. Don't sound very genuine.)

Conclusion: If u want to bonk a pretty SYT with high GFE/KC or if u wan to savour the prettiest pussy/nipples in GL, u can give her a try la.

RTF: Depends.

Note: Above ratings are based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, and individuals.
Old 13-04-2014, 03:56 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

A SYT with a perfect curvy model figure...

Piao Yang (L20 H45)

Height: 1.63m
Exp in GL: About 4-5 months

Face: 7.15/10
(Piao Yang is a pretty, feminine, sexy SYT. She exudes high sex appeal. She has long colored smooth hair with curls at the end. She looks prettier with her hair down. Her facial features are not very sharp. She has a big pair of beautiful alluring eyes with nice eye makeup. Her nose is rather flat. She has thick sexy poulty lips which makes her looks sexy. Somehow she looks similar to retired na na 1803. Her facial complexion is quite gd. Overall, I like her outlook. She is confident of her looks. Definitely a head turner if she walks in town area.)

Body: 7.7/10
(At 1.63m, her figure is model like. Very curvy, nearly hour glass shaped body. Slight tummy spotted due to the delicious food in s'pore haha. Long slender legs. Perky ass good for doggie. Her body skin quite smooth. Considered not so fair. I like her dress style sleeveless sexy revealing top with hot pants & heels. So sexy. Her figure damn good with clothes on. Immediately instant hard on hehe. She told me she put on weight probably at the tummy area due to regular suppers. Hope she maintains her model-like figure.)

Boobs: 7.1/10
(She has a pair of natural B- cup boobs with small brown nipples. If her boobs are a cup bigger that will look perfect on her figure. Nonetheless I enjoyed fondling, sucking, licking & playing with her boobs. )

Bath: 6.9/10
(SOP type of bath. We chit chatted alot during the bath. She's very friendly & chatty. She soaped my body. Then she rabba her soaped body against mine using her boobs to tease my dick head. Her HJ is very sensual with constant CFM stares. No BBBJ in the bath. She washed my ass hole very thoroughly & I know there is more exciting to come.)

Cat Bath: 7.3/10
(I laid on my front. Piao Yang used her tender soft fingers to arouse my body. Felt ticklish yet arousing & shiok. She then used her boobs to rabba against my body. Her nipples & boobs are so soft & smooth. After which she performed thorough sensual gentle cat bath from my neck to my ankles. Her tongue is so agile & my body is very responsive to her licks. I then switched to my fours & she AR me. Then I flipped over. She repeated the same routine on my front with constant CFM stares. She likes to focus licking on my nipples, inner thighs & balls. Damn shiok. Song song. She scare of being licked as she felt ticklish esp her knees, arm pits, belly button, neck, ears, inner thighs regions.)

AR: 7/10
(Surprised she gave me a decent AR. Her AR is licking style. Quite sensual & shiok to be AR by a babe thou it's rather brief. No HJ or ball massaging action during AR. Just purely AR. Heard she is selective in this area. Do manage your expectation.)

Frenching: Nil
(She allows me to kiss her lips for long period but on one condition ie I am not allowed to stick out my tongue or move my lips haha. Very cute girl. But I did misbehaved. I sticked out my tongue to lick her lips & she stared at me. But then she still allowed me to continue kiss her lips. No tongue fight thou. She said she only frenched her bf Do manage your expectation in this area.)

BBBJ: 7.8/10
(She gave me 2 rounds of BBBJ. Her BBBJ is deep throated, very strong suction with head twisting action. Lots of saliva stimulating my dick. Saw saliva dripping along my shaft. She alternated BBBJ with ball sucking action. I like her CFM stares during BBBJ. Damn shiok.)

Pussy Painting: 7.5/10
(Her pussy hair very sparse & soft. Nice pinkish pussy. Had a great time painting her pussy. She responded with nice sexy moans & her thighs clamped against my cheeks. Her inner thighs are very sensitive to my licking haha. Her pussy is tasty yummy.)

FJ: 7.6/10
(Her pussy tightness is quite ok. Not very tight. Not loose. Very well lubricated by ky i suppose. Her moans are loud and sexy. She likes to arouse my by talking dirty. She asked me to thrust harder and she wants it haha. Her expression damn nice. Looks like she's enjoying the sex. In missionary, I pumped her & we kissed for long period. I occasionally licked her neck & ears. Played with her boobs with my every thrusts. Enjoyed looking at her pretty face & model like figure during the sex. Switched to doggie on the bed. Wow her perky ass is perfect for doggie. Her back view is nice. Very curvy & smooth back. While I pumped her I licked her back & squeezed her bouncing boobs. We then switched to missionary. She said she wants my sperm. Asked me up my tempo. We kissed again for long period & I increased my speed & tempo. Finally cannot tahan her CFM face & perfect figure I unloaded all my sperm with a loud ahhhhh!)

GFE: 7/10
(We had quite good chemistry. Lots of things to chit chat. Very friendly & chatty girl. Managed to click with her. I believe with a couple more RTFs we can increase our intimacy.)

RTF: Most likely yes.

Conclusion: Her service is above average based on GL standard thou some may b disappointed abt frenching part. Her GFE & attitude is good.

Note: Above ratings are based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, and individuals.
Old 13-04-2014, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Lorong 28 House 31A
Updates on 2831A - Some of the beautiful Girls in GL found here.

1. Lisa is leaving soon, did not ask when but better not miss her out if she is your type.

2. Xiao Yu 2831A is getting very hot looks. 7.5/10

3. All of 2831A newbies working, let me intro them:
Xiao mi - big boobs and looks average leaning towards cute. Looks 5.5/10

Paris - sluttish and slightly tall, quite pretty. Looks 6.5/10, boobs seems big

Qiqi - pretty and looks like any normal singaporean 20+ executive/office lady. est 1.55-58m and well proportioned. On my target list. Looks 7/10, got some boobs

Wei Wei - taller, 1.6+, hair is long but slightly messed after her session. She looks ok, more towards sluttish side. 6/10, also got some boobs

Cai Shan - not working but sitting around. Tall, >1.6+, slim girl. Looks model type, but thin. Fair. Another 7/10 for looks, and on my list.

Ziyi - I tried her. Great gfe, took no time to chat and enter into the mood. She is another tall model type girl, >1.65, pretty looking like a Korean girl, small eyes. Another looks 7/10 and on my rtf. Catbath good, Good bbbj sensual and nice FJ. Nice kisses, and gfe. Service 7/10.

Xinyi - another tall girl, nice looks seductive 7/10, definitely on my target list.

3. Hope you guys go support support and try out the above 2831A girls.
Old 13-04-2014, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up I saw something in her whom I've not seen for the longest time in GL ...

I saw something in her whom I've not seen for the longest time in GL Commercial Sex Scene ...

WL Name - Money (Christened by OKT Pete to remind her to make more $$$ during her stint in GL)
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 23 years young (She looks younger than her age)
Height - 1.57m (without heels)
Home Base - Club 5 (L18H05)
Misc Info - Debuted on Dec 2013

Looks - 8.0/10

She is gorgeous and definitely belong to the sweet kawaii category. She looks like a Japanese lass to me ... She has big sparkling double eyelid eyes with mascara-laced natural eye-lashes. She has quite sharp and high bridge nose and sharp narrow facial shape. She has a tiny mole on the left bottom of her mouth. I simply love the way she looks and her fashion sense is very tasteful indeed too ... She dresses like those contemporary chics who are going on a date or to work ... Her beauty is synonymous with that of the long retired Dan Dan (ex-WL of 2045A/47A) who is equally gorgeous .

Bod - 7.0/10

She is petite and slim. Not much womanly curves but she has fair and smooth body complexion ... She has a tribal tattoo on her upper right arm ...

Tits - 7.0/10

Perky A plus cupper frontal assets with dark reddish-pale brown combo nips ...They are not huge but still very nice to knead and mould ...

Pre-Shower Routine - 8.5/10

The moment the door of our love nest shut behind us, I placed her on top of me at the bed edge and she began to gyrate on top of my laps as if she was doing a lap dance. Her chio kawaii looks coupled with her pussy grinding action in a sexy & yet girlish fashion against my hard-on dick was a absolutely a sight to behold ... We then frenched passionately and engagingly like long lost lovers. She loved to caress my face whilst we frenched and I caressed her back very gently. At that moment our clothes were fully intact. I began to undress her and plunged my hungry tongue on her nips. Her nips got hardened and erected pretty quick. I sucked, licked and caressed her assets with my lusty & probing tongue within a world of my own. I would next made her lay on her back and then pulled off her black lacy & tiny lo-waist brief to expose a very inviting and attractive pussy with well-trimmed pubic hair. I carefully prised open her vagina lips to make way for my moist and warm tongue to tease her vagina inner wall very tenderly initially ... gradually increasing pressure and steadily gliding toward north to circle her clitoris ... I momentarily stopped and applied optimum pressure and released ... this went on and on for a few minutes before my tongue lashed vertically up and down along the length of her already warm and very moist little pink love opening ... I subsequently moved up to french her madly and very very deeply as if we were deprived for each other ... Yummilicious!

Shower Action - 7.3/10

She gave me a soapy body2body massage (with guidance from me initially) and I requested a BBBJ in the shower ... Points given for her effort and being accommodating. I must say she is a willing learner. Such a chio kawaii lass doing a body2body massage on me was more than suffice to bring the fire within me. Moreover, she did it with enthusiasm and passion ... Shiokalicious!

Bedroom Fore-Play - 7.3/10

She gave me a good lick from my back to my frontal torso. We frenched passionately wherever the situation present itself to us ... I can't ask for more with such a gorgeous kawaii lass frenching me whilst on top of me ... Good feel of her warm pussy on my erotic zones ...

AR - N/A

French Kissing - 8.0/10

Very passionate and engaging. I thought I was kissing my real lover. Money did it very sensually and gently unlike those commando WLs. She loved to caress my face, hair & neck whilst frenching me ... Juz like those Actresses whom one usually sees in the romantic movies. Bwahahaha ...

BBBJ - 7.5/10

She gave me a 3/4 deep-throated BBBJ and she would alternately stroke my massive member sensuously and stimulatingly with her saliva acting as a lub (special guidance from me) ... Paying particular attention to my shaft, penis tip, perineum, scrotum and testicals. She than laced her fingers with saliva to stimulate my ass-crack whilst she BBBJ me stimultaneouly (guidance from me again). Seeing her saliva dripping from her lips coupled with her chio kawaii looks were suffice to drove my sexual adrenaline northward ...

FJ - 7.6/10

Immeidately after the above-mentioned BBBJ segment, I reached the Plateau phase in no time and she was aware that I urgently needed to make it happened! She positioned on fours and I shafted my immensely hard & massive member into her love hole with tremendous velocity and force. She would move her butts longitudinally to be in-sync with my thrusting action. Juz before I reached the Orgasmic phase, I quickly switched to missionary fashion (which is my favourite position as I can french her comfortably). Our mouth-to-mouth and tongue-to-tongue engagement were almost perfectly in-sync with each other ... Surprisingly, I was able to sustain in this missionary position long enough to cause significant orgasmic reaction in her ... She encouraged me to try to reach climax with her by making me pump her real hard and furiously till I reached a point of self-actualization. I was certainly very drained and absolutely sextisfied ... It was a total blank at that juncture before I returned to reality seconds later. This euphoric moment appeared to be infinite and sexually intoxicating. However I ain't sure if she felt the same. Her love-hole was real tight and that made me ejaculate a notch quicker. She is indeed a gorgeous lass in my eyes ... Our eyes as well as our tongue locked in engagement a third time to seal our union. I saw something in her whom I have not seen for the longest time in GL commercial sex scene ... You figure up what I mean by that phrase.

Attitude - 8.9/10

A passionate, enthusiastic, and accomodating WL ... She is definitely my type of WL. We embraced tightly and frenched one last time before we parted ...

RTF - I have done her quite a number of times already when I penned this FR ... am still counting ... Hahaha ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1