The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2021, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of
Re: F cup big neh neh

Can easily recognise their tits. Those Tits are huge but also more on the fat side..
Old 07-01-2021, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6950 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu View Post
$150 just for HJ or tits jobs?
Some bros will think worth it because hard to find f cup boobs nowadays.the only girl that can match them is Mary of orchard towers
Old 07-01-2021, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 5
chess2 is a splendid one to beholdchess2 is a splendid one to beholdchess2 is a splendid one to beholdchess2 is a splendid one to beholdchess2 is a splendid one to beholdchess2 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrader2359 View Post
Can easily recognise their tits.
Watch out for next tracking technology
Old: fingerprint database
Now: Facial Recognition
Next: Tits Recognition software
Old 08-01-2021, 01:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 4
jamuses is one of the Best!jamuses is one of the Best!jamuses is one of the Best!

I met Alice way back in 2017. Army days. Been going to her for a while, last year before cny, she let me bang her for the first time. Quite wack cos at first no bj, just slow fucking and only like 10 mins cos she didnt fuck for a while so kinda pain for her. After a while she started to enjoy, gave me bjs and french kissing. I think last year bang her at least 10 times. She told me she only provide to 2 other guys. Lucky few i guess hahah. Havent visit her at her new place yet, will stop by soon. It legit their own shop
Old 08-01-2021, 02:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6950 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamuses View Post
I met Alice way back in 2017. Army days. Been going to her for a while, last year before cny, she let me bang her for the first time. Quite wack cos at first no bj, just slow fucking and only like 10 mins cos she didnt fuck for a while so kinda pain for her. After a while she started to enjoy, gave me bjs and french kissing. I think last year bang her at least 10 times. She told me she only provide to 2 other guys. Lucky few i guess hahah. Havent visit her at her new place yet, will stop by soon. It legit their own shop
Both are prcs?
Old 08-01-2021, 02:50 AM
Samster

jamuses is one of the Best!jamuses is one of the Best!jamuses is one of the Best!

Yeah they famous bro
Old 08-01-2021, 07:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2931 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamuses View Post
Yup. Work all the way till become boss. Super powerful. Hahah
Old 08-01-2021, 07:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1313 / Power: 20
Rally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud of

Very haolian pair. If u never try them they will delete your wechat. Looking at the price they charge can get a fj rather then just hj. And there is info that both are getting fatter.
Old 08-01-2021, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2987 / Power: 20
matureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rally View Post
Very haolian pair. If u never try them they will delete your wechat. Looking at the price they charge can get a fj rather then just hj. And there is info that both are getting fatter.
ya.add n nvr book will be deleted. now only facial n hj only
Old 08-01-2021, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
humsumlao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Facial service was alright . I didn't went for facial often so not sure what is the standard but looks professional with all the stuff they apply on your face . New place was nice and clean. Look almost legit . Kreta Ayer stretch .
Old 08-01-2021, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

I visited Alice b4 but only offered boob job.
I heard she started from FL or ML with FJ initially.
Old 08-01-2021, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 863 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu View Post
$150 just for HJ or tits jobs?
She will say it's for tits job/breast fuck, and yes, indeed after the initial routine massage she will tits job/breast fuck u & she expects u to cum within 1~2 mins.

If u cum(after 1~2mins), u pay $150.

If u dun cum after 1~2mins, she will AUTOMATICALLY change to hj till u cum, u pay $150.

The 1~2mins is for u to song a bit for the so called tits job/breast fuck. I had one session(one only & only one session) wif the elder sister 2 yrs ago, which i think is a total waste. She told me her younger sister has bigger boobs than her, which i dun even bother.

However, if u haven't seen F cups before, mayb u can pay $150 to take a look, afterwhich u juz move on..
Old 08-01-2021, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
She will say it's for tits job/breast fuck, and yes, indeed after the initial routine massage she will tits job/breast fuck u & she expects u to cum within 1~2 mins.

If u cum(after 1~2mins), u pay $150.

If u dun cum after 1~2mins, she will AUTOMATICALLY change to hj till u cum, u pay $150.

The 1~2mins is for u to song a bit for the so called tits job/breast fuck. I had one session(one only & only one session) wif the elder sister 2 yrs ago, which i think is a total waste. She told me her younger sister has bigger boobs than her, which i dun even bother.

However, if u haven't seen F cups before, mayb u can pay $150 to take a look, afterwhich u juz move on..
This is totally true. I had to tahan her bad attitude at the start. There is always a way to the pussy guys, dont give up.
Old 08-01-2021, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Too expensive 150 for hj or tit job and asking 200-250 for fj.. used to hv molly there much better milf now gone
Old 08-01-2021, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1285 / Power: 23
JackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud of

Yup sibeh haolian both of them say delete me in wechat after so long nvr go look for her
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread