The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-11-2020, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 10
wanted900 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanted900 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanted900 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanted900 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: conversion of KTV

bro can share ctc thanks
Old 28-11-2020, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 5
Starky666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by matureguy_sg View Post
all given but don know those given whether any bros went. so far got 7 locations but i only went 2. most of them tips 100 but for me i onky go with $50..LOL
Bro able to share ctc? Went a few even tried eating bkt with ladies
Old 15-01-2021, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2987 / Power: 20
matureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond repute

Manage to get one bistro which open at 3pm. with very reasonable beer price.And the gals are pretty n tips at $50 only . will go down totry.
Old 15-01-2021, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5190 / Power: 21
Brother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Manage to get one bistro which open at 3pm. with very reasonable beer price.And the gals are pretty n tips at $50 only . will go down totry.
where bro? share share

Still searching:
1) Facial with special
2) Solid massage by Chiobu, ending with a BBBJ+CIM
Old 15-01-2021, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 20
knnccb is a name known to allknnccb is a name known to allknnccb is a name known to allknnccb is a name known to allknnccb is a name known to allknnccb is a name known to all

one thing that deter me from going to 'bistro' also becos of the tips become $100. totally spoil market.

I dont mind paying 3 girls $50 but i do mind to pay 1 girl $100.
Old 15-01-2021, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
abcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samster

if give $100 and can do a lot more things then i don't mind giving $100, but it is the reverse, pay more but only allow to play less

Quote:
Originally Posted by knnccb View Post
one thing that deter me from going to 'bistro' also becos of the tips become $100. totally spoil market.

I dont mind paying 3 girls $50 but i do mind to pay 1 girl $100.
Old 15-01-2021, 03:00 PM
Samster

matureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond repute

$50 still OK . and the drink not.ex n the gals pretty
Old 15-01-2021, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 19
counchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samstercounchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samstercounchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Bro
Where is it

Cheers
Old 16-01-2021, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by counchpotato View Post
Bro
Where is it

Cheers
given. . my friend went yesterday. said overall ok. beers are cheap. will go down one of the day.
Old 16-01-2021, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1456 / Power: 15
lupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud of

Deleted cos wrong reply. Saw wrongly
Old 16-01-2021, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
hardnbig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

Been on SBF for awhile but never really post nor share. But just wanna give my FR on KTV after Phase 3.

Been to 2 different KTVs recently both with similar operations.
First one can sit up to 5 guest and 2nd one can up to 8 guest (cos garmen increase to 8 pax). Zhabor no count in room capacity. No such thing as safe distancing. Most of the zhabor there no permit so police come all run. Safe distancing come also run.

One thing that got me interested was the amount of zhabor working there. Too many see until eye blur. Got PRC, viet, thai, malaysian, even saw 2 local SG girls when i went to toilet. Talked to them a bit before going back to my room. Never choose them if not my vietbu will jealous.

Drinks average price. But must order food platter.
Dmg: $100 for butterfly (Not including mms and waiter tip)
Timing to 10pm which is good for old bird like me. After that can bring my zhabor go eat supper before going hotel. Last time until 2am i no energy liao.
Playability of course base on chemistry but definitely lesser than last time.

Cheers and happing chionging
Old 16-01-2021, 07:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 648 / Power: 5
sabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to all

SG Girls spotted at Level 2 and 3 Peace Center
Old 17-01-2021, 06:05 PM
Samster

now wat deter us to go probably is the tips...so ex.
Old 17-01-2021, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 5
HBKid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Can share bro? Thank you
Old 18-01-2021, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
Can share bro? 3pm all the gals report for work?
probably niot all. but they will be some.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1