The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 21-12-2020, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2510 / Power: 16
horny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Surprise find in AMK

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyKriss View Post
I have tried a few of them and all most of the ML's offer GQ. Entrance is $68 and GQ starts at $50 (just Hj), if need roaming then have to topup. rooms are still like what it used to be in LV Star, all rooms have attached bathroom, but the ventilation in the rooms / bathrooms is not good and hence you will get a damp smell all the time. The new set of ML's are mostly SYT (except 1-2 that are MILF).

Agree with most of the bro's, aviod Anna (anyways she is now back in CN).
thank you bro.
Old 22-12-2020, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyKriss View Post
rooms are still like what it used to be in LV Star,
Agree with most of the bro's, aviod Anna (anyways she is now back in CN).
==============================
yes Anna now in shenzhen with her boyfriend for 14 days,after that she go back nanchang with her husband (but she tell every singapore laogong she divorce)

my cheongster friend buy her tanyu fish farewell dinner
when she go airport that day 2 idiot send her off, even give her laogong bytbyt angpow!

now she with laogong in zhenzhen, then go home another laogong
Old 22-12-2020, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 19
qwerty61 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqwerty61 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funny4sg View Post
Pretty slim Viet SYT Lili who gives good oil massage and simple HE, was previously working at AMK and moved to the east.

Today (Dec 18th), she is back in a HDB joint at AMK.
Same pricing, same service. No p massage package, so don't worry.

Those who have her contact, do support her.
Happy weekend, people.

** Disclaimer : I am just an old uncle walking around the entire Singapore and to share my different experiences. I am not advertising nor paid to advertise for any particular joint or ML. **

Hi bro, can share? Thanks!
Old 22-12-2020, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 4
Vrux deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bros with power of 5 and above, can PM me to chat.
I will respond when I am free. Thanks for your understanding.

** Disclaimer : I am just an old uncle walking around the entire Singapore and to share my different experiences. I am not advertising nor paid to advertise for any particular joint or ML. **
Hello bro, with no power still can share?
Old 22-12-2020, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 5
foxriver is a splendid one to beholdfoxriver is a splendid one to beholdfoxriver is a splendid one to beholdfoxriver is a splendid one to beholdfoxriver is a splendid one to beholdfoxriver is a splendid one to beholdfoxriver is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Surprise find in AMK

gotten contact from funny4sg for AMK L.

FR as follows:
Wechat and almost got a reply from her. Proceeded as stated timing. Reached and paid $50 (with no P shit and stuff). Shop have another ML named Y*** and she is a PRC.

Massage was good provided by lady L. Ample strength applied to neck and shoulder. Her finger press/oil press is good and you can feel that she really puts in effort. Finished back and proceeded to give teasing to groin area. Proceeded with abit of HDLY and after carried on massaging legs.

Proceed with front facing with oil. Roaming might be subjective but managed to get my objective. Finished off with everything and she did head massage. Its really good imo and gave her a tip.

Thanks for the contact shared @funny4sg. RTM? Definitely since able to chit chat with her in chinese even though my chinese abit CMI.
Old 23-12-2020, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
Bramakini deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seems like a good place to go
Old 24-12-2020, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bros with power of 5 and above, can PM me to chat.
I will respond when I am free. Thanks for your understanding.

up u bro....
Old 24-12-2020, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 14
shinryuuon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshinryuuon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

today is x'mas eve, so decided to send myself for major overhaul. happened to come this spa center @ AMK blk 7** and tried this viet ml name xiao wei.
took 1 hr package, massage skill dun expect too much. msg half way GQ popped up so decided to go head with to service crank shaft. overall service is still ok for me. total damage S$50 + S$***.
Old 25-12-2020, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 6
fumola is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfumola is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinryuuon View Post
today is x'mas eve, so decided to send myself for major overhaul. happened to come this spa center @ AMK blk 7** and tried this viet ml name xiao wei.
took 1 hr package, massage skill dun expect too much. msg half way GQ popped up so decided to go head with to service crank shaft. overall service is still ok for me. total damage S$50 + S$***.
Full service bro?
Old 25-12-2020, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 4
Lieutenant is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLieutenant is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxriver View Post
gotten contact from funny4sg for AMK L.

FR as follows:
Wechat and almost got a reply from her. Proceeded as stated timing. Reached and paid $50 (with no P shit and stuff). Shop have another ML named Y*** and she is a PRC.

Massage was good provided by lady L. Ample strength applied to neck and shoulder. Her finger press/oil press is good and you can feel that she really puts in effort. Finished back and proceeded to give teasing to groin area. Proceeded with abit of HDLY and after carried on massaging legs.

Proceed with front facing with oil. Roaming might be subjective but managed to get my objective. Finished off with everything and she did head massage. Its really good imo and gave her a tip.

Thanks for the contact shared @funny4sg. RTM? Definitely since able to chit chat with her in chinese even though my chinese abit CMI.
Thanks for good write up.
Old 25-12-2020, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 18
Leeds2006 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLeeds2006 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Pretty slim Viet SYT Lili who gives good oil massage and simple HE, was previously working at AMK and moved to the east.

Happy weekend, people.

Thank bro funnyman for the contact.

Last edited by Leeds2006; 26-12-2020 at 05:36 PM.
Old 25-12-2020, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 18
Leeds2006 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLeeds2006 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

Happy weekend, people.

Thank bro funnyman for the contact.

Arranged for a slot today.

Though the place is new and small in comparison with those established 1.

The service rendered was good with a proper massage in term of the rate quoted $50/- (massage) + a blue note (**) & ML could carry out her role very well (with a great conversational skill though my Chinese helicopter was below standard 1) ended with a goodbye kiss & finished off with a good meal at the kopitiam near to the place .

& also realised she was formerly from the infamous Kovan stretch of Spas which r all closed down liao.

Will rtm ... for her service ...
Old 25-12-2020, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1547 / Power: 14
Terry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrux View Post
Hello bro, with no power still can share?
Can share bro
Old 25-12-2020, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1126 / Power: 16
tunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud of

Can share bro? Am on leave these days and hopefully can test water out. Tks.
Old 26-12-2020, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 5
fatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of light
Talking

Was meeting a friend at a coffeeshop near a sch along ave 5.
Saw this guy walking around holding on to his phone as if he is communicating with someone. Immediately I swtich on my radar to observe.
Truth enough he step into a massage shop. The shop was being mentioned by a bro before.

After my kopi with friend, I gey siao walk-in and asked for massage.

ML looks below 30. About 7/10. Will not reject type.

Massage was good. Told her my pain area and she can massage. I think she learn before. 6.5/10
Why I give this rating when massage is good? Reasons being abit short.She spend abit of time on teasing too. Overall the deed was done within 50mins. Although it supposed to be 1hr.

Teasing 8.5/10. Makes me wants more from her. Finger nails will touch my balls. Her massage will sure "accidentaly" brush my lumpah. Very song!
Never talk about price start her deeds after GQ. She will do it really very slowly. Sibei song.
Told me she was from west coast and came over AMK only about a month. Her name is Yuki.

Shop has got no room seperated by curtains only. 3/10, not that good.

RTM, yes! Few who can massage, tease and HJ.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread