The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2021, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
Correct the problem is no body bargain and stand firm... times are bad they need work.. with milf quality they should stay with their price if not few more year $100 also they difficult to get. Or if not in few more years we all gonna pay 350 for the same milf ��
This depend supply and demand issue , if GL pretty young lady 150 , you think you will pay 120 ?

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 03-01-2021, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
wushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi can pm me XQ contact or shop name? Tks
Old 03-01-2021, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9904 / Power: 21
lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute

Ya supply and demand, last time G land around where got this kind of prices. Having said that, it's up to us bros to also determine the final price ultimately.
Old 03-01-2021, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodpack View Post
Why need to cross to JB?
Those resourseful OKTs have brought in Vietbus by the lorry load into SGP.
If you have been in contact with them..... you would already have received their ads and lobangs. So easy to fuck beautiful viet syts now. Downside is the pricing is 3 times what you pay in JB.... yes those OKTs maintain the same price as their joints in JB but is in Sing dollars.
3times the price is the problem here..

I saw one lady I tried in jb was rm190
In sg she is sgd400
Old 03-01-2021, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 6
klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!

Guess some people didn't like my post which I thought was fairly neutral, got zapped 12 points.
Old 03-01-2021, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 5
bruceloh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbruceloh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecim View Post
Actually if don't wan pay their prices can go to the few advertised thread. Still at reasonable prices.
Agree bro. Now I have collected so many contacts also don’t know which one to start. I go park lane because of convenience as it is very near my office. Walk across, do already and go back and drive my car go home.
Old 03-01-2021, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5496 / Power: 13
Madpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodpack View Post
XQ used to accept $100 - $130 for full service before the CB..... now her minimum is $150.... and she not afraid to tell you accept it or go elsewhere.
$150 for Xiao Qian is a reasonable rate. I had encountered others in the building asking for much more but not in the same league as Xiao Qian.
Old 03-01-2021, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
awesomelength is Cool - loads of Potential

Popped by today after a walk at sim lim square ard 7pm.. not much action and the girls around didn’t seem too exciting haha. Will try to hunt for the famous XQ am sure those I saw are not her based on the description of how power she is
Old 03-01-2021, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8772 / Power: 22
kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute

It all depends how badly u want the service, the choice is still yours whether you want to pay. If u think not worth it, can negotiate or just reject and find someone else. To them, there are always ppl out there willing to pay.
Old 03-01-2021, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1456 / Power: 15
lupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kthan10 View Post
It all depends how badly u want the service, the choice is still yours whether you want to pay. If u think not worth it, can negotiate or just reject and find someone else. To them, there are always ppl out there willing to pay.
Agreed. Just like how we consumers have the right to choose with whom we part our money, they will just find someone who is willing to pay. That said, I previously tried to find XQ twice to no avail even though 2 bros msg me her unit number. Another bro said she shifted units in this thread. Not sure if the info I have is old or new unit.
Old 03-01-2021, 11:45 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
3times the price is the problem here..

I saw one lady I tried in jb was rm190
In sg she is sgd400
Thats not 3 times but 6 times.
The VIP spa agents who brought in their VN girls charge about the same rate as what they charge in JB.... but in local currency.

RM198 = S$200
RM238 =:S$240
RM278 = S$280

But what I dun understand is the S$280 deal..... in JB VIP we pay RM278 is because of the waterbed service but here in SG there is no such waterbed service but they still charge at this price.
Old 04-01-2021, 12:00 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
BornJovial deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupsupz View Post
I previously tried to find XQ twice to no avail even though 2 bros msg me her unit number. Another bro said she shifted units in this thread. Not sure if the info I have is old or new unit.
I dunno which unit number those bros gave you but if it is near the toilet that would be XQ's old shop.

Her new shop is......... somewhere in the same building
Old 04-01-2021, 12:32 AM
Samster

lupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
Thats not 3 times but 6 times.
The VIP spa agents who brought in their VN girls charge about the same rate as what they charge in JB.... but in local currency.

RM198 = S$200
RM238 =:S$240
RM278 = S$280

But what I dun understand is the S$280 deal..... in JB VIP we pay RM278 is because of the waterbed service but here in SG there is no such waterbed service but they still charge at this price.
Problem of economics. Supply and demand. Can't wait for borders to open. If local price still so high, cross border better lor. But looking at the situations in MY and globally, probably won't happen for the next few months
Old 04-01-2021, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BornJovial View Post
I dunno which unit number those bros gave you but if it is near the toilet that would be XQ's old shop.

Her new shop is......... somewhere in the same building
Ah... means the one I got should be her current shop. Will find time go jalan jalan this week or next week and try my luck to find the rare Pokemon. Haha
Old 04-01-2021, 02:26 AM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 413 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18505 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Any bros have XQ's new location? Pm me pls...ty

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread