The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-02-2021, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4434 / Power: 9
yowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Somewhere near Chinatown

Share this one at @ West coast

https://www.facebook.com/purebliss308newest/

and The best part is "I still got my Pay in USD +OT on Time."
Old 15-02-2021, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 5
pingtimeout deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypingtimeout deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Used to frequent the ML on 2nd floor corner shop next to the PPC link bridge. But she moved out already a few months ago. Found her at the HDB block next to OG. The one facing the subordinate courts. 2nd floor. Good for bros looking for a proper massage.
Old 18-02-2021, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1045 / Power: 13
tuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiosk70 View Post
Went to a new spa in “boxer” lane

Location is pretty hidden although there’s a tiny panel saying there’s a spa in that direction.

Approx 5 girls. Unfortunately I booked via MiChat one that looked quite different from the picture and the others were taken (just saw them coming out of rooms)

Spa is good. Had a proper room with doors, room was quite big.

Massage non existent. Good attitude but looks were not there... still fj in multiple positions taking advantage of the room size Feels good to fj without worrying about noise

When I came out of the room I saw a gorgeous syt, prc or maybe viet, pearl skin

RTF: yes but only to pick that syt

Damage: standard menu price.Choose 30 min entrance fee so you don’t pay $50 for nothing
found it. not opened though.
Old 18-02-2021, 02:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
vforvedetta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckermax View Post
Can share pls
Old 18-02-2021, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1045 / Power: 13
tuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud of

Quote:
okay, went again. it is opened. but the syt not around
Old 19-02-2021, 07:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 16
catalyst is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercatalyst is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercatalyst is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercatalyst is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
hi bro
care to pm address ? thanks in advanced
Old 19-02-2021, 01:17 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7566 / Power: 17
vaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond repute

Appreciate if can share with me ^^!
Old 22-02-2021, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 20
v_s_f deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyv_s_f deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Please share too.
Old 01-03-2021, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Sarap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share contact? Thanks
Old 03-03-2021, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1710 / Power: 16
rosschang has a brilliant futurerosschang has a brilliant futurerosschang has a brilliant futurerosschang has a brilliant futurerosschang has a brilliant futurerosschang has a brilliant futurerosschang has a brilliant futurerosschang has a brilliant futurerosschang has a brilliant futurerosschang has a brilliant futurerosschang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hi bro, can share address?
Old 03-03-2021, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
konte99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkonte99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkonte99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkonte99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkonte99 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi bro,
Can share the location?
Thank you
Old 10-03-2021, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 12
TankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by TankerMack View Post
Am a newbie who Just want to share my FR.

Thai, 25 to 29. Slim, petite and looks c boobs. Seems like 2 woman op. Friendly, speaks English and dresses quite sexily. First time enter not sure of special took 1 hour slot. 40 bucks for hour. No shorts provided. Surprised recep was ML.

Massage pretty decent head to toe with a lot of touching in sensitive areas. Massage def better than PRC. More friendly at least. With 15 mins to go a soft question, "Darling 15 mins more what you want to do."

Ask for options. HJ, BM. BM was the best I ever had. Sensual slow and nice. Nice service at the end of explosion got a warm towel.

Happily paid 80 more and left. Will rtf.

Will exchange location and details with bros who can share ml with similar service. Thanks.

Think this was my first post in sammyboy forum. Belle from furama is back, operating in central western part of Singapore OMO. Met her accidentally when i was out shopping. She has aged but still has the sweet smile.

Willing to share details if you can exchange with me, syt massage ladies who do a lot of teasing.
Old 10-03-2021, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
O? Their michat wechat pics looks different ones... passby there outside look like group of aunty taking break
Old 11-03-2021, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 12
TankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by TankerMack View Post

Think this was my first post in sammyboy forum. Belle from furama is back, operating in central western part of Singapore OMO. Met her accidentally when i was out shopping. She has aged but still has the sweet smile.

Willing to share details if you can exchange with me, syt massage ladies who do a lot of teasing.
-- All messages replied - have fun old friends.
Old 11-03-2021, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 10
AlexelA is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlexelA is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlexelA is a Helpful and Caring Samster

thanks old friend. went to see her Sunday. place is nice with more space. she recognised me immediately. have to be a bit more careful when entering her shop from prying eyes. when i was there parents were sitting near the information counter playing with the phone.

massage - same standard as before
service - same as before
her looks - she looks slightly older, not as slim as before but still acceptable.
GFE - very nice
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1