The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-06-2014, 12:04 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sheralyn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Somewhere near Chinatown

I a newbie to this forum too
if possible, are you able to share with me?
may i know the cup size cause i am a boobs lover
thanks
Old 20-06-2014, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 11
DaoBao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share also
Old 12-10-2020, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 12
TankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find better

my regular ML disappeared without trace. think she went back to china. Sad.

met her in 2015. walked past the shop and she was outside smiling at ppl walking past. asking softly whether if they want to massage. i decided to try her massage. i don't look chinese so she did try to ask me how is my day etc, but i don't think she understood what i was saying. halfway during massage her fellow ML encountered some jap customers. 4 customers wanted to get massage at same time and the rest 3 ML keep pressuring my ML to hurry up. she replied sternly that she is not going to rush. she gave a decent massage, hj, i paid her and left.

Subsequently, i started visiting her more and more. it was interesting experience. over time her english improved and she started asking me what i would like, though i was shy i told her what she can do. one time i asked her whether she can massage for 1.5 hour instead of 1 hour. previously was 30 mins of massage and 30 mins of sensual massage. she said can. the 1.5 hour really became torture after that. 30 mins of massage and 1 hour of sensual massage and often times i had to beg her to make me come.

damage was standard with no change till the last time i went to her ... for 1 hour i paid 110 and 1.5 hour i paid 140. she did not ask but i gave the $10 tip willingly.

what set her apart was spa was always clean, towels were clean, she do not french kiss and i have never seen her breasts though i have tried throughout the years to explore. she will playfully not allow me to put my hand inside. one time i unhooked her bra and she sternly told me to please put it back on. I realised she did it for all customers. she drew a certain line. friends i introduced to mostly liked her massage but were not willing to RTM due to lack of access given by her.

she was not perfect and there were times i got irritated with her usage of handphone while massaging but overall she made up for it with her attitude and not taking for granted. she was one of the few MLs who did not slacken off in terms of service for regular customers compared to other MLs.

long time ago i used to visit Belle at furama regularly. initially she was very fun but over time she took me for granted, she rushed me a few times claiming she need to go buy 4D before shop close, or another customer waiting, and she asked me to pay more because she claimed that she does more for me compared to other customers. and the worst excuse she gave me when one time i made an appt was she came to the shop because of my appt and she had a horrible hangover. massage was non-existent and she rushed me out of the shop after the deed.

Sad to see my regular disappear, those ppl who i have passed the contact to, you know who you are. if you can find ML like her do let me know.
Old 12-10-2020, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 6
Interested09 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterInterested09 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterInterested09 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TankerMack View Post
Am a newbie who Just want to share my FR.

Thai, 25 to 29. Slim, petite and looks c boobs. Seems like 2 woman op. Friendly, speaks English and dresses quite sexily. First time enter not sure of special took 1 hour slot. 40 bucks for hour. No shorts provided. Surprised recep was ML.

Massage pretty decent head to toe with a lot of touching in sensitive areas. Massage def better than PRC. More friendly at least. With 15 mins to go a soft question, "Darling 15 mins more what you want to do."

Ask for options. HJ, BM. BM was the best I ever had. Sensual slow and nice. Nice service at the end of explosion got a warm towel.

Happily paid 80 more and left. Will rtf.

Will exchange location and details with bros who can share ml with similar service. Thanks.

Just pmed you bro
Old 12-10-2020, 12:21 PM
Samster

TankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find better

to all the bros who messaged me, guys i was lamenting both girls disappearance. read properly. the china girl left and the "thai girl" is not really thai she was laotian... search sammyboy there are plenty of MRs about her. she left the scene last year already.

sorry to bro... i got nothing to share. once i find a nice ML i keep going to the same one. unfortunately now i have to start the hunt again. thanks to the bros who sent me contacts. will up you.

sorry to create any misunderstanding.
Old 12-10-2020, 12:25 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 0
Sotongkid is a glorious beacon of lightSotongkid is a glorious beacon of lightSotongkid is a glorious beacon of lightSotongkid is a glorious beacon of lightSotongkid is a glorious beacon of lightSotongkid is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone tried Em***or Spa at Chinatown?
Old 12-10-2020, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 443 / Power: 9
John0721 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohn0721 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohn0721 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohn0721 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohn0721 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any one try before LX RXXN spa near FCC?
Old 13-10-2020, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 6
Interested09 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterInterested09 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterInterested09 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
to all the bros who messaged me, guys i was lamenting both girls disappearance. read properly. the china girl left and the "thai girl" is not really thai she was laotian... search sammyboy there are plenty of MRs about her. she left the scene last year already.

sorry to bro... i got nothing to share. once i find a nice ML i keep going to the same one. unfortunately now i have to start the hunt again. thanks to the bros who sent me contacts. will up you.

sorry to create any misunderstanding.
Nice tactic to get attention and some pms to get contacts. Scumbag
Old 13-10-2020, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 682 / Power: 13
Madhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to behold

Chinatown used to have quite a few nice spas. Now all gone. I have to walk to cir***** r*** to get some massage. Any bros can recommend any in Chinatown area? That day walk past the Indian temple, one of the shophouses along that stretch got massage. MLs look decent too
Old 13-10-2020, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interested09 View Post
Nice tactic to get attention and some pms to get contacts. Scumbag
1. the moment I realised readers were getting the wrong idea, I immediately clarified. Take note my second posting was 3 hours after my first. If I was intending to "get attention for contacts" as you say I would have left the charade continue for as long as possible. But I did not do that did I?

2. we all make mistakes but if you read what i had written, I was actually very clear that the 2 ladies i was talking about had disappeared. you seem to be full of sour grapes and your calling me scumbag is completely unwarranted. I am not you, hence I would not call you retarded, spastic or a stupid because it will be an insult to the retarded, spastic and stupid community.

3. I sincerely hope you will not procreate and end your family line with you. The world needs less of you.
Old 13-10-2020, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 8
Luckboy88 is one of the Best!Luckboy88 is one of the Best!Luckboy88 is one of the Best!
Quote:
1. the moment I realised readers were getting the wrong idea, I immediately clarified. Take note my second posting was 3 hours after my first. If I was intending to "get attention for contacts" as you say I would have left the charade continue for as long as possible. But I did not do that did I?

2. we all make mistakes but if you read what i had written, I was actually very clear that the 2 ladies i was talking about had disappeared. you seem to be full of sour grapes and your calling me scumbag is completely unwarranted. I am not you, hence I would not call you retarded, spastic or a stupid because it will be an insult to the retarded, spastic and stupid community.

3. I sincerely hope you will not procreate and end your family line with you. The world needs less of you.
Nice one. Up-ed you bro.
Old 13-10-2020, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5740 / Power: 22
dc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sotongkid View Post
Anyone tried Em***or Spa at Chinatown?
I also wanna know. Any MR?
Old 14-10-2020, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 10
qolop deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqolop deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Well said bro...

this forum is destroyed by people like these who do not read properly and wanna make lots of noise. Or people who have nothing better to do and go round zapping to people who genuinely share.

Quote:

Old 14-10-2020, 09:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
tanboonhui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Am a newbie who Just want to share my FR.

Thai, 25 to 29. Slim, petite and looks c boobs. Seems like 2 woman op. Friendly, speaks English and dresses quite sexily. First time enter not sure of special took 1 hour slot. 40 bucks for hour. No shorts provided. Surprised recep was ML.

Massage pretty decent head to toe with a lot of touching in sensitive areas. Massage def better than PRC. More friendly at least. With 15 mins to go a soft question, "Darling 15 mins more what you want to do."

Ask for options. HJ, BM. BM was the best I ever had. Sensual slow and nice. Nice service at the end of explosion got a warm towel.

Happily paid 80 more and left. Will rtf.

Will exchange location and details with bros who can share ml with similar service. Thanks.

Hi bro. Can share location/contact? Thanks!
Old 15-10-2020, 09:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Nikita1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share contact? Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1