The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, Paris, tabamo

Old 06-01-2021, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2505 / Power: 23
sting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Orchard Towers

It is like going to Petain or Deskar for quickly with no shower facilities paying at premium price
unforgettable: AB/Blue Ice/Toto (GL150 Msian), Joyce, Vivi (Haru), Crystal (Soapy), Gucci (sgcityangel), Anqier (x2831A), Yoyo (x1606), Yoyo (x1612), Ella (sammybabes), Ava Naomi, Kyrielle, Alicia, Tao Zi, Cheryl (squirter), Candy, TT (squirter), EVA (Bella), K (20A), Amy (466)

current bonks:
Old 06-01-2021, 10:09 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman2005 View Post
Yeah me2, more than twice haha. 1 time i even left like 2 mins after go to the room bcos the gal is diff with photo. Left and did not pay
Ya all Photoshop till like 2 different person
Old 06-01-2021, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Lol MW sux period
Any regular punter would have been there done that and comment the same

I already several times maybe one out of 5 is OK and better
Completely boycott MW already
Old 06-01-2021, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
hornyafare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben1O View Post
I’m always looks first, prefer tall slim and sexy looks. Must have slim body and slim legs with sharp facial features. Otherwise I won’t take. So that’s why I have to see first before plunging.
My preference too!
Old 06-01-2021, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 919 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sting691 View Post
It is like going to Petain or Deskar for quickly with no shower facilities paying at premium price
That is well said.orchard towers is like desker or petain quickie at 20 mins with no shower but paying a premium price
Old 06-01-2021, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 7
MrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find better

i think petain road is better in terms of hygience. there’s a wash basin and the wl there hold yellow card so they go for regular checks, the beds are bigger/more comfortable and there’re gems there as affordable price.

but as with the wave of history, petain is no more.
Old 06-01-2021, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 12
Master123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaster123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

ii think ask here better..

$300 , outcall, 2 hours
worth it or not?
please share or pm me ur thought bros

hope to hear really, thanks.
dun need to flame me or zap me..

im just honestly asking
Old 06-01-2021, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 875 / Power: 12
CookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to behold

Personally i would feel its worth it if the session is slow and sensual and really make full use of the 2 hours. Is she ok with 2 shots etc. If you feel that its not going to be bad attitude + fast game then go for it.
Old 06-01-2021, 09:29 PM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFuck View Post
i think petain road is better in terms of hygience. there’s a wash basin and the wl there hold yellow card so they go for regular checks, the beds are bigger/more comfortable and there’re gems there as affordable price.

but as with the wave of history, petain is no more.
The risk of covid cluster at orchard towers is high. But The mgmt is clever to enforce trace together early so that both the mp girls and customers can be identified quickly and quarantined if anyone tests positive for covid virus at Orchard towers
Old 06-01-2021, 11:41 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1364 / Power: 16
jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master123 View Post

$300 , outcall, 2 hours
worth it or not?

im just honestly asking
probably better to try a short session with her first, see what her attitude and service is like, if you two click or not. if you enjoy it, then 300 for 2 hours is perfectly fine
Old 06-01-2021, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quote:

$300 , outcall, 2 hours
worth it or not?

im just honestly asking
If
the girl from other spas or places OK i think. But if the girl from Orchard towers then better not.i have tried many many girls from Orchard towers.most cannot make it.trust me.even for outcall orchard towers girls only give one shot and once you cum they will try to leave.to them it's job done. If you want 2 shots i advise you to take fls
Old 07-01-2021, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 12
Master123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaster123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

thanks guys for the feedback
Old 07-01-2021, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 16
desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
The risk of covid cluster at orchard towers is high. But The mgmt is clever to enforce trace together early so that both the mp girls and customers can be identified quickly and quarantined if anyone tests positive for covid virus at Orchard towers
can use the app. once entered the building, u turned off bluetooth they can track u down also ?
Old 07-01-2021, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by desmond_lee View Post
can use the app. once entered the building, u turned off bluetooth they can track u down also ?
If nobody is infected they will not track you. All it takes is for one mp girl to be covid positive then all hell break loose.the ministry of health officials will have the right to seize the girls phone and track down all her previous customers for the last 14 days.covid 19 is presumed to have 14 days incubation period.all her customers for the last 14 days will be tracked down for contact tracing by hook or by crook.the police is empowered to assist ministry of health in this situation.ministry of health and police can seize cctv footage from the girl shop to trace all the men who visited her shop in the past 14 days.all the men will be called up for covid test and may be quarantined including the infected girl.the government has invoked some powerful laws under the covid 19 act. Any non compliance can lead to persecution in court meaning a heavy fine or jail. By the way failure to co operate fully with ministry of health officials is also a criminal offence Now.chargeable in court
Old 07-01-2021, 01:55 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2342 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

$300 , outcall, 2 hours
worth it or not?

im just honestly asking
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxel82 View Post
probably better to try a short session with her first, see what her attitude and service is like, if you two click or not. if you enjoy it, then 300 for 2 hours is perfectly fine
Agree with bro jaxel82. Do a test run first in the shop to see the ML's attitude and service standard. If have chemistry, the longer outcall session should be better.

I had an outcall with one of the OT MLs before. I am not mentioning names, just giving clues, don't PM me for details. Not the youngest, one of the largest natural boobs there and her skin tone is much more tanned than most of the girls there.

I requested for an outcall 2-shot session to my house, which also became an incall haha. Have tried her services a couple of times, find her quite friendly. The very first time in her shop I got a feeling she was damn paranoid but the next visit she was much better. So I decided to try outcall with her.

Overall the session at home was 100% better than in OT. Everything was nice and slow and bright. Can see everything clearly haha. It was very enjoyable as she really took her time to tease and the BJ was much longer. Sex was better too somehow. No stress of AV raid and she really performed to her peak, same as me. Everything damn chill and relax.

In between shots, we sat down and ate, drank, chit chat. She told me a lot of interesting stories about OT which I could never know if I just go to the shops and do a quick session.

The best part was the pricing. Because the session took place when she was not working, I quoted $250 for 2 shots, and gave her $20 for taxi fare. She did not hesitate and agreed. $270 very well spent for a very huge boobs ML for 2 shots in nice environment.

Just sharing my experience. YMMV. Don't PM me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1