The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2021, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 8
Sheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
Sibei funny... up u...

Bro edging mean the ML make u sibei song until u want to shoot but they dun let u shoot.. just continue to play.. this one if Ml can do is sibei skill... the real master will know that u r almost there liao and control u to keep it there.. i never encounter got any ml that can do that here... got try before overseas 1 time....

Those kind people are saying here is not edging... is teasing... never touch lanjiao one... but some people the tahan no good will think its edging la... because like want to shoot like that....
Edging is to tease u until the cum is up to the edge of your penis... Before the kaboom. But no kaboom some might say JG is also edging because jg usually no release
Old 11-01-2021, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 14
froanii88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfroanii88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Any recommendations for full session edging?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mic02 View Post
Try K**** Spa in BT area. Not all ML there do teasing but PRC one do.! PM if interested.
managed to go again and booked ml finally as she usually bz or not working. must say her massage is legit good and rly helps me with my aches. she is extremely friendly but just wish can get some kind of gq. any bros got better luck so far?
Old 12-01-2021, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6171 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to bro Denniscool who shared with me his lobang.

Went there and tried C @ K. Indeed massage is good and in the middle of 90mins, thats where she works her magic without even touching my temple.

Really buay tahan, need to fire after the session.

Please note that this ML I tried do not give edging (at least for me), because there's no touching of dick at all, but if you are looking for good massage with erotic treatment, look no further.
Old 12-01-2021, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Evo35 is Cool - loads of Potential

hello bros, can someone kindly share with me where to fall off the edge? :P TIA 🙏🏼
Old 13-01-2021, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 16
stevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakarum View Post
Thanks to bro Denniscool who shared with me his lobang.

Went there and tried C @ K. Indeed massage is good and in the middle of 90mins, thats where she works her magic without even touching my temple.

Really buay tahan, need to fire after the session.

Please note that this ML I tried do not give edging (at least for me), because there's no touching of dick at all, but if you are looking for good massage with erotic treatment, look no further.
I also tried several times, a good place for relaxation with excellent massage.
Old 13-01-2021, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
I also tried several times, a good place for relaxation with excellent massage.
Hi Bros. Haha every time talk about this place....
You guys got other similar places for teasing with good values

Last edited by sibeinerd; 13-01-2021 at 12:29 PM. Reason: Sianz
Old 13-01-2021, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
vakenevi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Appreciate bros here who can share contact & damage . Thanks!
Old 13-01-2021, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold

I tried the other china ML P****. Legit good massage but nothing more offered. Looks like really must book the Viet or C****.
Old 15-01-2021, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
dammm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by okcieMon View Post
I tried the other china ML P****. Legit good massage but nothing more offered. Looks like really must book the Viet or C****.
Hi.. able to pm and share contact... Thanks..
Old 15-01-2021, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
wildrookie is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro can share location?
Old 16-01-2021, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Jolinislove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share location and damage?
Old 18-01-2021, 01:33 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
hexpex is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Dropped off the edge ultimately ... 😲😛😝😜

This masseuse works in a conducive and posh looking spa in the westerly-central but price tag would not cost you a limb and arm for sure. She is chio but a young MIlF. Hailed from CQ, PRC, 1.68m tall and slim. She insisted me not to remove the disposal brief ... I usually love to go nude in massage. I realized why only after the session. 😝

Her massage was excellent ... she spent a lot of time using dry kneading method if you opted for 60 mins and would only apply oil massage in the last 15/20 mins. Her teasing was heavenly as she made use of the disposal brief to tease me. Whilst in prone position, She slided her smooth and agile fingers in and out of the brief to access and stealthily caressed my erotic zones including my ass crack, testicle, area beneath my testicles, the deep v zone, etc. she tore the brief at the side to access my v zone deeply. She knows very well which parts of my genital areas are highly sensitive to the touch. Damn bloody shiok! I was asked to flip over and she finally removed the brief completely. She continued to stimulate my v zone and when I was about to reach a point of no return, She gave me a heavenly HJ with oil without me prompting. She would hump (to mimic a rodeo fuck motion) as she HJ me to ejaculation. I unbra-ed and squeezed her full B cup tits. Her nips are beautiful. TBH I got one of the most intense cummation even though it was not fucking. The feeling was fantabulously shiok!

Enjoy,
MaXx
Hi bro, can i please have the contact and location? Really desperate for smth nowadays. Thank you, and leme know how i can help
Old 18-01-2021, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
lamer82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Any recommendations for full session edging?

Hi i have a couple of ML contacts for full session edging. Doesn't come cheap but definitely worth your time. Those interested in exchanging contacts please PM me. Thanks
Old 18-01-2021, 10:59 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Ahbois93 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamer82 View Post
Hi i have a couple of ML contacts for full session edging. Doesn't come cheap but definitely worth your time. Those interested in exchanging contacts please PM me. Thanks
Hi bro, exchange contact?
Old 18-01-2021, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
ledon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Can PM contact?

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Dropped off the edge ultimately ... 😲😛😝😜

This masseuse works in a conducive and posh looking spa in the westerly-central but price tag would not cost you a limb and arm for sure. She is chio but a young MIlF. Hailed from CQ, PRC, 1.68m tall and slim. She insisted me not to remove the disposal brief ... I usually love to go nude in massage. I realized why only after the session. 😝

Her massage was excellent ... she spent a lot of time using dry kneading method if you opted for 60 mins and would only apply oil massage in the last 15/20 mins. Her teasing was heavenly as she made use of the disposal brief to tease me. Whilst in prone position, She slided her smooth and agile fingers in and out of the brief to access and stealthily caressed my erotic zones including my ass crack, testicle, area beneath my testicles, the deep v zone, etc. she tore the brief at the side to access my v zone deeply. She knows very well which parts of my genital areas are highly sensitive to the touch. Damn bloody shiok! I was asked to flip over and she finally removed the brief completely. She continued to stimulate my v zone and when I was about to reach a point of no return, She gave me a heavenly HJ with oil without me prompting. She would hump (to mimic a rodeo fuck motion) as she HJ me to ejaculation. I unbra-ed and squeezed her full B cup tits. Her nips are beautiful. TBH I got one of the most intense cummation even though it was not fucking. The feeling was fantabulously shiok!

Enjoy,
MaXx
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread