The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2021, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1235 / Power: 16
al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of
Re: Lost and Found 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CITY224 View Post
She relocated to Ang Mo Kio...... and using another name now.
No lah, CC is now at Balestier. Working alone. The Amk one now call Amy was her partner at Joo Chiat, now start her own shop with another girl.
Old 12-01-2021, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Shyboy09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone knows where is angela from D1 spa? Petite and cute ml..
Old 12-01-2021, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2447 / Power: 20
Fishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonelyhubby82 View Post
Anyone knows Coco, who used to work at a massage joint opposite Bugis junction? That joint used to have foot massage and sell beauty products on level 1, level 2 is facial and level 3 is massage. This shop has closed down since.
I also looking for her. Know she RTC but if anyone knows whether she got come back, pls update. Thanks😊
不欺负你,不骂你,相信你。
有人欺负你,我会第一时间出来帮你。
你开心的时候,我会陪你开心。
你不开心,我也会哄到你开心。
永远觉得你最漂亮,做梦都会梦见你。
在我的心里,就只有你。
就这样简单。
Old 12-01-2021, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
ToaCahSoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am looking for nana. Used to be from orchid spa chinese garden. Anyone knows where she is?
Old 12-01-2021, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Cabbyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

looking for "Yang Yang" Malaysian last time was in One Spa One in Changi Rd. Any1 know
Old 16-01-2021, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 11
69doggie is a living Saint! - you won't find better69doggie is a living Saint! - you won't find better69doggie is a living Saint! - you won't find better69doggie is a living Saint! - you won't find better69doggie is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Yuna from enova spa is back , interested can pm me
Old 16-01-2021, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 9
nightzs is a living Saint! - you won't find betternightzs is a living Saint! - you won't find betternightzs is a living Saint! - you won't find betternightzs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Looking for Anna from cozy spa at punggol marina. Pm me if you got her contact.
Will exchange for other ML contact which service are good.
Old 16-01-2021, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

Looking for angel, last time used to be from crawford perfect beauty
She suddenly rtc when perfect beauty close down and lost contact
Anyone has her WeChat or know here she is?
Old 22-01-2021, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Is previous underage scandal chantelle still in this line? Should be legal now. Any contacts?
Old 30-01-2021, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

Cindy, the big tits prc milf in her early to mid 30s, quite pretty, always dress to kill and braless. Ex Urban Spa, FC and Parklane, last worked at Katong Shopping Centre B1. She is now working in a mp at Balestier Road, together with her mates from ex Urban Spa/Mayouso Beauty @ Prinsep Street.

Current place is way better than her previous mp in KSC. It looks new, big and spacious room with attached shower. We used the special big room, inside the room has a massage bed for massage and another queen-sized bed for fj.

Last edited by MPLover; 30-01-2021 at 01:56 PM.
Old 30-01-2021, 02:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
kitano is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPLover View Post
Cindy, the big tits prc milf in her early to mid 30s, quite pretty, always dress to kill and braless. Ex Urban Spa, FC and Parklane, last worked at Katong Shopping Centre B1. She is now working in a mp at Balestier Road, together with her mates from ex Urban Spa/Mayouso Beauty @ Prinsep Street.

Current place is way better than her previous mp in KSC. It looks new, big and spacious room with attached shower. We used the special big room, inside the room has a massage bed for massage and another queen-sized bed for fj.
Bro, mind pm contact?
Old 31-01-2021, 07:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 18
bleus is a splendid one to beholdbleus is a splendid one to beholdbleus is a splendid one to beholdbleus is a splendid one to beholdbleus is a splendid one to beholdbleus is a splendid one to beholdbleus is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by al8055 View Post
Anyone know where Tina from Jalan Lokam is now? She used to work with another ML called Chanel and vivian. i’m still looking for Tina!
The 3 of them move on after the old shop closed down. I know where are their new work places
Old 01-02-2021, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 4
matrx23 is one of the Best!matrx23 is one of the Best!matrx23 is one of the Best!matrx23 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPLover View Post

Went and tried Cindy, left a happy man and promise her I'll be back very soon. I love her two lovely big melons. Seeing them bouncing up and down when she's on top riding and listening to her sexy loud moans, didn't last long before surrendering my bullets.

My friend tried out the other ML Vivian, he didn't have that good a experience. She's not pretty and sop service. Although slim but her boobs feels hard. The turn off part is her below has a foul fishy smell and he smell it from a distance away, not close up so totally killed his mood. She kept hinting for more tips too.
Old 02-02-2021, 12:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Martin1983 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know is Nicole from Coral Cove at Race course road is still in this line?
Old 02-02-2021, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

Anyone has the wechat or new contact of Cindy from Katong SC ? Trying to locate her, her previous number seems to be dead ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1