The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 16-01-2021, 01:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 15
LapHumSap is one of the Best!LapHumSap is one of the Best!LapHumSap is one of the Best!LapHumSap is one of the Best!
Re: Surprise find in AMK

Went to a cetain mp on ave 10 opposite a certain kopitiam selling very cheap dimsum

Saw from fb, and called the place to arrange booking with viet lady A
From fb she is quite milfy, my type...but she was wearing mask throughout the session so nver see
Massage was pretty decent, can request for harder strength if you like. I think i paid 88 for 1 hr massage +treatment...standard is there, and she also do not shortchange you onthe time
Normal standard price for other services
Looks: 7/10
Body: 7/10, quite a handful
Msg: 8/10

Will rtf
Old 16-01-2021, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 622 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatemehate View Post
Just dropping in to give my FR.
Long one below, but you can read the TLDR for a summary.

TLDR: Can try, mileage depends on chemistry, environment leaves much to be desired, SYT lovers can skip.

Patronized a joint in AMK, block 44x, S____ Y___ TCM.
Called and made appt (difficult to find shop number online..) to book Li ly.
Let's dive into the FR.

Easy to find with plenty of parking around, but those taking public transport might have a hard time.
Quite secluded also, with a lot of TCM and hairdressing joints around.
Not much foot traffic.

Ambience of shop: 2.5/5
Upon entering, the smell of herbal medicine hit me.
There wasn't any waiting room and so if you have no appt, you will have to sit at a stool just beside the entrance.
The music was playing quite loudly, rather jarring in my opinion.
The whole place looks run down, with 3 individual beds and a curtain separating.
When you talk to the ML, other people confirm can hear.
The MLs would keep on talking and shouting to each other... not a very good experience in lieu of that.

ML Rating (my opinion. others might vary): 3/5
Looks sweet, but I prefer SYT.. make up not too thick.
Shrill voice, a bit jarring and annoying.
Very whiny to her colleague also.
But she's quite accommodating to me.
Payment wise, she accepts both cash or paynow only.

Massage: 3.5/5
Nothing special to shout about.
Normal 1h massage = $50 (cloth pants).
BY 1h massage = $88 (disposable underwear).
If you want special, you better take the $88 if you're ugly or your body not nice.
I opted for the $50 package and asked her for disposable underwear.
She said cannot, but can pull down if uncomfortable.
Should have been more demanding and asked her to get the disposable one for me since it also went down...
So I went into the area to change and then told her my whole reason is to release.
But I don't want to choose the $88 package.

Before she started, she glanced at the clock and said we will begin at the timing where I was ready.
Never short change me on that.

Massage wise, had plenty of strength, but too painful for me so I asked her to tone it down.
Had some brushing of the groin area but nothing much to shout about.

Flip over, GQ was popped.
Negotiated and was successful.
Had some auto roaming, even though cannot lift up her top.. but could see that she was quite reluctant.
Saggy boobs, but could feel it was about C, and had some fats on her stomach.
Will look pass it, since she's a mom already... those who love MILFs can try.

Total damage: $50 + $40 through paynow
Overall rating, taking into consideration environment, accessibility, massage pattern, I would rate it 3.5/5.
The negative is because of the environment and ML which I don't really fancy.
Like I said, MILF lovers would love her...

At the end of the day, reasonable for the wallet, would approach her again for a quick, fast and not too bad massage + release.

For those that have SYT to exchange, do pm me and I would be willing to trade contacts with you.
Nonetheless, hope you like the FR and I would be looking to venture more around AMK some other time.
Till then....

** Disclaimer : I am NOT an old uncle walking around the entire Singapore but would like to share my current experience. I am not advertising nor paid to advertise for any particular joint or ML. **
Good FR

I will try my luck going there for a good massage.
Old 16-01-2021, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
alot people taking about and read few juicy FR make me research for info, downlod michat, travel to AMK, found their photos and got a shock.

conclusion is they are not worth the $200.

ps. am prepared to be zapped
Don't be afraid. Speak the truth.
If it's no good means it's no good, zap or not.
The world now is too afraid to hear the truth
Old 16-01-2021, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 7
fortian17 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfortian17 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatuncle View Post
Was meeting a friend at a coffeeshop near a sch along ave 5.
Saw this guy walking around holding on to his phone as if he is communicating with someone. Immediately I swtich on my radar to observe.
Truth enough he step into a massage shop. The shop was being mentioned by a bro before.

After my kopi with friend, I gey siao walk-in and asked for massage.

ML looks below 30. About 7/10. Will not reject type.

Massage was good. Told her my pain area and she can massage. I think she learn before. 6.5/10
Why I give this rating when massage is good? Reasons being abit short.She spend abit of time on teasing too. Overall the deed was done within 50mins. Although it supposed to be 1hr.

Teasing 8.5/10. Makes me wants more from her. Finger nails will touch my balls. Her massage will sure "accidentaly" brush my lumpah. Very song!
Never talk about price start her deeds after GQ. She will do it really very slowly. Sibei song.
Told me she was from west coast and came over AMK only about a month. Her name is Yuki.

Shop has got no room seperated by curtains only. 3/10, not that good.

RTM, yes! Few who can massage, tease and HJ.

Nice. Sounds good eh
Old 16-01-2021, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 19
nex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LapHumSap View Post
Went to a cetain mp on ave 10 opposite a certain kopitiam selling very cheap dimsum

Saw from fb, and called the place to arrange booking with viet lady A

Will rtf
Chi** S**? An***?
They push 88 package
Old 17-01-2021, 03:14 AM
Samster

skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Checking for 44*, Shang Y*an TCM. Is this a clean joint with no specials? Gotten to know a rather pretty lady via wechat. She says clean massage with no specials. A bit suspicious.
I think this shop used to be called Long long spa if i not wrong
Old 17-01-2021, 09:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 13
lufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
I think this shop used to be called Long long spa if i not wrong
No. It is not. Long long spa is at the end of the block. But that spa is in the middle of the block.
Old 17-01-2021, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lufdd View Post
No. It is not. Long long spa is at the end of the block. But that spa is in the middle of the block.
Could it be Wxx Wxx spa?
Old 17-01-2021, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2044 / Power: 16
testoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Could it be Wxx Wxx spa?
W** W** was Long Long.

Can have more hint on the potential new playground?
Old 17-01-2021, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Could it be Wxx Wxx spa?
=========================================
Long Long change name to Win Win
@amk ave 5 another call Win (same management)
Old 17-01-2021, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakpak2001 View Post
=========================================
Long Long change name to Win Win
@amk ave 5 another call Win (same management)
Yes same management, as i got the contact with 1 of their ML.
Old 17-01-2021, 08:39 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Good FR

I will try my luck going there for a good massage.
Good luck to you. All that you need to be warned about has been written here. Don't come back and complain ear deaf ah.
Old 17-01-2021, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Good luck to you. All that you need to be warned about has been written here. Don't come back and complain ear deaf ah.
Thank you for the advance advise
Old 19-01-2021, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2033 / Power: 13
bigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by al8055 View Post
Bro, Candy waistline is like 30in with a 36D boobs, Xiaowei is like a 25in with a 32B boobs. I still think Xiaowei overall package more worth it.

But dmg 50+150 is a bit steep. Can invest other place better
Same price for candy too?
Old 20-01-2021, 02:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Icecream123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can any kind soul PM me the AMK 33* shop name and address that has the big boob please? I walked up and down the TOTO stretch but couldn’t find any shop with big boobs. I’m willing to exchange 5 big boobs contacts that I have. Thanks in advance!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread