The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, tabamo

Old 14-01-2021, 08:48 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 893 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Hahaa,still trokling mary n tangli.both ugly la..nvr tried them even im regular at ot..
Mary and Tangli are legends at OT both also cui n ugly la
Old 14-01-2021, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
Mary and Tangli are legends at OT both also cui n ugly la
Yeah lo...auntie with big boobs nia..
Old 14-01-2021, 10:24 AM
Samster (V)

babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yeah lo...auntie with big boobs nia..
Damm old looking 50s already and ppl paying almost 1k for them crazy
Old 14-01-2021, 10:33 AM
Samster

Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
Damm old looking 50s already and ppl paying almost 1k for them crazy
Hahaha...i would rather spend on younger ml
Old 14-01-2021, 10:46 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Hahaha...i would rather spend on younger ml
Save money better also
Old 14-01-2021, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 12
goldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud of

Lets organise la guys.. one day we whack KTV tgt!
Old 15-01-2021, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Yes, NSH KTV still operating, BS below closed already.

It's indeed a viet joint with no mummy system. The butterfly fee is at $30 and I dabao one at $150, very chio, tight body, Dcup and can raw somemore.

For the beer, there's 2 tower promo, I can't remember the price but I think around $150.

After the session, can head over to mongkok dim sum for supper before activity start.

Overall still cheap option for a night of fun. New Shanghai ktv geylang lorong 7 Now open with viet syts outcall at 150$$$ cheaper than Orchard towers
Eh, that place is still functioning?! haha, i thought they closed down totally! =) Interested to join leh.
Old 15-01-2021, 08:03 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by passiontea View Post
Eh, that place is still functioning?! haha, i thought they closed down totally! =) Interested to join leh.
Still functioning but super quiet lor
Old 15-01-2021, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2255 / Power: 12
SBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond repute

Just had gigi 4th floor. Looks maybe early 30s. Definitely not syt. Boobs are fake Cs. Not so well done. A bit hard.

Told me she’s taiwanese lol. $150 all in. She smokes so her breath is not so pleasant. Overall 6.5/10
Old 15-01-2021, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
superjon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Yes, NSH KTV still operating, BS below closed already.

It's indeed a viet joint with no mummy system. The butterfly fee is at $30 and I dabao one at $150, very chio, tight body, Dcup and can raw somemore.

For the beer, there's 2 tower promo, I can't remember the price but I think around $150.

After the session, can head over to mongkok dim sum for supper before activity start.

Overall still cheap option for a night of fun. New Shanghai ktv geylang lorong 7 Now open with viet syts outcall at 150$$$ cheaper than Orchard towers

Sounds fun
Old 16-01-2021, 01:20 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldblow View Post
Lets organise la guys.. one day we whack KTV tgt!
Gang bang session liao la
Old 16-01-2021, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 21
samyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to all

[

Worth it...but how much is that.

QUOTE=Ben1O;20409176]Went to walk walk around OT in the afternoon. Not many shops are open. Walked level 2 and 3 and skip level 1 and 4.

Saw a few standing outside and after walking 2 rounds at level 2 and 3 decided to go for Tina. There were a few choices around level 3, I was stuck between choosing Tina or the lady at location 16 of the map. Finally I selected Tina because her beauty attracted me. Went into her room and she asked me to strip while she prepared herself at the other store room.

While she bend down to pick up some towels from the floor, I saw her Red G string which made me hard as a steel rod. While i was stripping she suddenly came from behind and hug me while I grab her ass.

Then i proceed to sit down on the massage table and she came over to kiss me on the lips. No snake kiss but it sure was a nice feeling.

I lay down and she proceeded to cap me and started licking my rod, sucking and deep throating along the way. Half way through I couldn’t take it and asked her if I could eat her also, she say ok and asked where would I wanna eat? I say I wanna eat abalone and she say eat breast first so I grab, licked and sucked her boobs.

Then she proceeded to ride me and rock me like a wild cow girl! One word to describe ! Shiok! We then do lotus and doggie before I finish her off in missionary.

The scores:
Looks:8/10
Figure:8/10
Cbj: 8/10
GFE: 8/10
FJ: 9/10

Overall 8.5/10

All in worth the money and the experience![/QUOTE]
Old 16-01-2021, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6950 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by samyboy88 View Post
[

Worth it...but how much is that.

QUOTE=Ben1O;20409176]Went to walk walk around OT in the afternoon. Not many shops are open. Walked level 2 and 3 and skip level 1 and 4.

Saw a few standing outside and after walking 2 rounds at level 2 and 3 decided to go for Tina. There were a few choices around level 3, I was stuck between choosing Tina or the lady at location 16 of the map. Finally I selected Tina because her beauty attracted me. Went into her room and she asked me to strip while she prepared herself at the other store room.

While she bend down to pick up some towels from the floor, I saw her Red G string which made me hard as a steel rod. While i was stripping she suddenly came from behind and hug me while I grab her ass.

Then i proceed to sit down on the massage table and she came over to kiss me on the lips. No snake kiss but it sure was a nice feeling.

I lay down and she proceeded to cap me and started licking my rod, sucking and deep throating along the way. Half way through I couldn’t take it and asked her if I could eat her also, she say ok and asked where would I wanna eat? I say I wanna eat abalone and she say eat breast first so I grab, licked and sucked her boobs.

Then she proceeded to ride me and rock me like a wild cow girl! One word to describe ! Shiok! We then do lotus and doggie before I finish her off in missionary.

The scores:
Looks:8/10
Figure:8/10
Cbj: 8/10
GFE: 8/10
FJ: 9/10

Overall 8.5/10

All in worth the money and the experience!
[/QUOTE]
Orchard towers is still expensive.period.most girls still want 200 $$. Below 200 is very rushed rushed services.200$$ divide 20 mins we are paying 10$$ per minute for the ml. I think it is high costs low returns unless we just want a quick bonk.and dun expect too much.
Old 17-01-2021, 06:24 AM
Samster (V)

Orchard towers is still expensive.period.most girls still want 200 $$. Below 200 is very rushed rushed services.200$$ divide 20 mins we are paying 10$$ per minute for the ml. I think it is high costs low returns unless we just want a quick bonk.and dun expect too much.[/QUOTE]

$200 is also a very rushed service and yes within 20 mins will be out.
Old 17-01-2021, 06:59 AM
Samster

Orchard towers is still expensive.period.most girls still want 200 $$. Below 200 is very rushed rushed services.200$$ divide 20 mins we are paying 10$$ per minute for the ml. I think it is high costs low returns unless we just want a quick bonk.and dun expect too much.[/QUOTE]
If rush why u keep posting in ot thread.lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1