The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-01-2018, 02:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 13
Shadow55 is a splendid one to beholdShadow55 is a splendid one to beholdShadow55 is a splendid one to beholdShadow55 is a splendid one to beholdShadow55 is a splendid one to beholdShadow55 is a splendid one to beholdShadow55 is a splendid one to beholdShadow55 is a splendid one to behold
Dealing with sticky MLs

Anyone ever had the problem of ML getting a bit too personal and constantly calling/messaging you after exchange contacts?

Kenna one who was ok at the start and became more harrasive later on.
Had to totally avoid a joint altogether because of this.

Any bros encounter such situation before?
Old 16-01-2018, 03:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 15
swap is a Helpful and Caring Samsterswap is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow55 View Post
Anyone ever had the problem of ML getting a bit too personal and constantly calling/messaging you after exchange contacts?

Got.
Just ignore.

Eventually they will get the message when you no longer show up and they can't earn from you.
Old 16-01-2018, 04:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 10
juststray deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dealing with sticky MLs

No need to avoid the joint. She will know what to do when you look for other ML.
Old 16-01-2018, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 15
hentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Bro, the ML CMI huh? Why avoid her when you might get something out of it?
Old 16-01-2018, 10:42 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1501 / Power: 19
conquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant future

Quote:

The more money minded ones will usually stop after you don't bother with them for a while. It depends on what you are in it for I guess. Block her number and try another new joint and start a new adventure!

I am playing a balancing game with one right now because I haven't fully gotten what I want from her, but yet I am not interested in a relationship. But she more auto, won't call. Just message which is still fine.
Old 16-01-2018, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 12
spitfire71 is one of the Best!spitfire71 is one of the Best!spitfire71 is one of the Best!spitfire71 is one of the Best!

Bros best to play safe, either don’t give out your mobile to mei mei, or else have two sim card numbers. So keep 1 for work phone and family matters and another for Cheonging.
Old 16-01-2018, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 22
megasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Bro, the ML don't only send those type of message to you, they will mass send the same message to all her contacts. My regular ML told me that they do that often.
Old 16-01-2018, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 12
spitfire71 is one of the Best!spitfire71 is one of the Best!spitfire71 is one of the Best!spitfire71 is one of the Best!

If it is from a company work phone, you can go DNC registry and tell her all about PDPA
Old 16-01-2018, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 12
Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!

Quote:

so far no le.unless the ML is really here for a short period of time and in need of quick cash..or maybe u show her u have too much of cash kinda feeling ?
so far the ML I know all understand..after that wont disturb u..unless u booked / call her for appointment....
Old 16-01-2018, 08:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spitfire71 View Post
Bros best to play safe, either don’t give out your mobile to mei mei, or else have two sim card numbers. So keep 1 for work phone and family matters and another for Cheonging.
I do the same thing bro, even set different ringtones for different cards, so the moment i listen to the incoming ringtone, i noe exactly whether the call is from a normal caller or from the chicken coop ..
Old 16-01-2018, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 10
Scombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogfoot View Post
Bro, the ML don't only send those type of message to you, they will mass send the same message to all her contacts. My regular ML told me that they do that often.
this sound more like it, just ignore.
Old 16-01-2018, 10:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
Brojason is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:

Hi bro,

Pass me her number, I can handle
Old 16-01-2018, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

There is 1 ML from this forum who is like that.
Really irritating.
Old 17-01-2018, 01:19 AM
Samster

Shadow55 is a splendid one to beholdShadow55 is a splendid one to beholdShadow55 is a splendid one to beholdShadow55 is a splendid one to beholdShadow55 is a splendid one to beholdShadow55 is a splendid one to beholdShadow55 is a splendid one to beholdShadow55 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogfoot View Post
I really hope so, cos she even scolded me for not replying.
Starting was still ok, silent, after a while message a few times a week when i dun even reply. Not that we are close or anything..lesson learnt
Old 17-01-2018, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brojason View Post
Hi bro,

Pass me her number, I can handle
Bro, this one lao zhabor..not some syt
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1