The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-11-2017, 08:57 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -32 / Power: 0
Valerians is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Bonk 2 + 1 Roommate

DISCLAIMER!
Here I share with you my collection of erotic stories in my keeps. Also can be found at www.lushsexstories.com

The contents is 100℅ NOT from me, but just added some local Flavours & Erotic Images to enhance the story.

This is a work of fiction. Names, places, characters, and events are fictitious in every regard. Any similarities to actual events and persons, living or dead, are purely coincidental.

The following story contains mature themes, strong language, and sexual situations. It is intended for adult readers.

WARNING: ADULT CONTENT
FOR ADULTS 18 YEARS AND OLDER.

This contains graphic verbal depictions of sexual behavior between
consenting adults. If this offends you, STOP READING NOW.
--------------------------------------------

I’ve only arrived at the bar when I see her off to the side. She stands out because in her group of friends she’s reading a book. As I wander by I notice the author is one that’s relatively new but has quickly become a favourite of mine.

“I can’t help but notice your book. He’s a great writer don’t you think?” I ask.

“You’ve read him? I thought I was the only one,” she says as she puts the book aside.

As there are no other chairs she scoots over in her seat and invites me to join her. She introduces herself as Audrey and we end up talking books and our favourite authors for most of the night until we hear it’s last call.

“Looks like your friends left you. You want a ride?”

She tells me where she lives and it turns out we’re in dorms right next to each other.

“Well good night,” she says as we get back to the dorms and then she adds, “unless you’d like to come up and see some of my first editions.”

I try to not make any assumptions that seeing her first editions is a euphemism for sex but I’m hopeful. As Audrey opens her dorm room door I see that there are piles of books on every available surface on her side of the room. Her roommate’s side of the room is much neater but much less interesting.

“Your roommate not much of a reader?” I wonder aloud.

“Not much. My roommate was one of the people you met tonight. Lisa. Short hair. Looks like she has a stick up her ass?”

I laugh, “I know exactly who you mean.”

“She’s actually very sweet but she needs to loosen up. It’s something I had to learn as well but I’m learning and teaching Lisa how to,” she tells me as she starts to pull her shirt over her head. Her bra quickly follows.
Old 25-11-2017, 11:42 AM
Samster (M)

Re: Bonk 2 + 1 Roommate

I swallow hard and watch as she unzips her skirt and lets it slide down her legs followed quickly by her panties. Her skin is pale and the upside down red thatch triangle of her pubic hair makes me think of a yield sign. She stands there confidently not trying to cover herself, not at all ashamed, nor should she be, that she’s not a stick figure of a girl. She’s got hips and curves and heavy breasts that I want to cup and feel their weight.

“You’re…wow…gorgeous,” I stammer.

“Are you just going to stand there?” she asks pulling me out of my trance.

I undress quickly being careful as my boxers come off because my cock is already stiff and eager, throbbing with anticipation.

I take Audrey in my arms pressing our bodies into each other. We fit nicely and my kiss is met with passion as she opens her mouth to me. I deepen the kiss guiding her to the bed so as to not break our hold. At the last moment she turns us and we fall onto the bed with her on top. Grabbing my erection she lowers her body and takes me in her mouth. Releasing me momentarily she looks at me, “I want you to cum for me and then it’s my turn.”

She grips the base of my cock and begins stroking me while running her tongue along the tip of my cock before taking me in her mouth again.

“Slower strokes,” I tell her and she slows down. I grab a handful of her red hair not to force her head down but to enjoy the rise and fall as she sucks and releases and sucks me again.

“I’m so close,” I gasp and she knows, without having to be told, to stroke me faster. Her wet mouth and her grip on my cock push me to the edge.

“I’m going to cum, oh fuck, I’m going to cum. Right now,” and I get my release. I collapse back onto the bed having held myself up with my arms to watch her and thinking that she’ll need a minute to go spit and rinse. She surprises me instead by swallowing my load and moving up my body. With a knee on each side of my head she slowly lowers herself to my mouth.

“My turn,” I hear her say before her legs envelope my head. As my tongue makes contact with her pussy I find that she’s already very wet and tastes amazing. This is not how I do my best work though and I quickly slide out from under her, stand by the bed, and grab her and turn her onto her back. I throw her legs apart and start up again. Her hair is matted from her wetness so I reach up and, using both hands, I open her up to me while taking a deep breath to enjoy the smell of her. I push my tongue inside her slick pussy my nose making contact with her clit. She gasps and I use my tongue like a cock and fuck her with it for a bit.
Old 25-11-2017, 02:16 PM
Samster (M)

I feel her grab the back of my head pushing me into her harder. My tongue dances along her slickness and then up to her clit where I circle it with my tongue before sucking it gently into my mouth. I push two fingers inside her wetness and she cries out and then I feel why as I feel her pussy pulse against my fingers.

I find that I’m hard again. “Condoms. Shit. I’ve got some in my room, I’ll be right back,” I tell her as I get up and begin searching for my clothes.

“No need, my roommate has some in her end table.”

I open the drawer and find them on top along with a bottle of lube and a large dildo. I tear open the condom package and am slipping the condom on when the dorm room door swings open.

“Oh shit, I’m sorry,” says Lisa though she makes no move to leave.

“It’s okay, you can go or you can stay and watch,” I suggest and she doesn’t hesitate but sits down on her bed.

I go to the other side of the room and lower myself sliding into Audrey’s eager pussy with ease. I look to the other side of the room to find that Lisa has taken off her clothes and is sitting on the edge of the bed with one hand on her breast and the other cupped between her legs.

I push my cock in Audrey as deeply as I can and hold myself there barely moving in and out making sure there’s contact with her clit.

“I want to kiss you but your cum is all over my mouth,” I say.

“I don’t care, I love the way I taste,” and she pulls my head down to her. Our tongues match my cock thrust for thrust as I increase my movement pulling nearly all the way out before sliding back in fast and hard. Her hands rake down my back grabbing my ass as I pump.

We hear moans from across the room and break our kiss to see Lisa with her legs spread and her hand on the dildo sliding it in and out to match my rhythm. I move faster and the roommate matches me again.

“Fuck fuck fuck yes. Cum. Now,” and I’m not sure who says it, Audrey or Lisa, but it’s enough that I lose all control and cum again and again as I feel Audrey’s pussy begin to grip and release me as she too cums closely followed by the roommate who pulls the dildo out and looks at me as she licks it clean. So as not to lose the condom as I lose my erection I pull out, stand by the bed, and begin to roll it down.

“Allow me,” and Lisa waves me over. She rolls the condom down and pulls it off holding it up to the light coming in through the window. 

“Wow. You must have been one horny boy. Look at all that delicious cum,” and before I know it Lisa grabs the tip of the condom and holds it up letting my cum slide out of the condom and into her mouth. She smiles at me as she swallows. At a loss as to what to do next I turn back to the other side of the room to find that Audrey’s fallen fast asleep. I gather my clothes, get dressed, and leave quietly. 
Old 25-11-2017, 11:07 PM
Samster (M)

More to add to the story.....

================================

Holiday trip with a group of friends is always wonderful. Natasha, Gemma, Kenneth and I have been my closest friends since secondary school. We have grown so much over the years. Nat and Gem have grown into pretty ladies. A short getaway trip was needed after our university finals.

Fast forward to the trip.... .... .......

“Oi Jonny!” Gemma suddenly grabbed my arms tightly wrapping her petite chest around me. I wasn’t expecting that as we aren’t physically intimate. As Nat and Kenneth were behind us as they tapped us slightly. “Let’s go!” They exclaimed with excitement.

While walking towards to boat to Batam, she was still firmly grabbing my arms while I was having a slight hard-on. But I was still baffled by Gemma weird interactions with me. Obviously I didn’t mind it as she was drop dead gorgeous.

Gemma and I got separated with Nat and Kenny in the boat ride due to our late reservations for boat tickets. But I am more than happy to be separated with them. I hesitated no longer as we sat on our seats, my hands started moving in between her legs as she was slowly spreading and enjoying it.

Gemma was so aroused by my touch, she slightly moans and whispered, “Do it discretely leh Jon.”

My thoughts were like “Fuck, I knew it! She was waiting for me to make a move.”

She laid her head onto my shoulder covering her mouth and letting me do all the dirty work. My right hand was all soaked in her love juice. Her eyes were looking right in my eyes and pulled her head in with my left hand and had the longest tonguing you can ever have while fingering a girl.

The make out session was cut short as we arrived at our destination. She slowly pulled her skirt back down and gave me a peck on the cheek before we walked towards our friends.

“I see you all having something going on there ah.” Natasha teased us.

“Then what about Ken and you!” I countered as they kept quiet and changed to topic.

The short bus ride there I was hallucinating how I could get myself Gem’s sweet glory hole. Basically I whole evening was spent together as a clique, just walking around the place enjoying the atmosphere without much skin ship other than holding her waist and reaching under her skirt.
Old 26-11-2017, 08:49 AM
Samster (M)

The night was where fun began. We changed into our swimming attire and Gem and Nat were wearing the exact same white bikini with Nat’s boobs being slightly bustier. I could see Ken was drooling in his mind, thinking of undressing them in his mind. I will have to admit, so was I…

I guess it was Ken’s brilliant idea to buy gin and vodka along our way there as he brought them out, with a slight hope that this night will end up being even better.

“Hehe, let’s drink up shall we.” Nat smiled and reciprocated.

All of us were drinking shot after shot in the infinity pool in our villa. I could have sworn I see two of Gem. That was where I know my limit was at and made my way to the toilet.

I came back only seeing Gemma in her white bikini back facing me in the pool, Nat and Ken was nowhere to be found. I couldn’t my raging hormones anymore, I swam towards her and grab her by her waist and started dry humping her. My cock rubbing against her firm ass butt, she didn’t resist and used her hands to grab me by my back. All this time, she was back facing me while she faces the night view of the villa.

“Fuck me already.” She murmured with the most erotic voice.

I pull down her panties and inserted my donger into her fricking sweet spot. She automatically moved her hips thrusting back and forth in the water. “Fuck Gem. You’re so hot.” I faintly spoke as I held on her bra knot behind her back and I ramp her hard.

She turned her face around and it was Nat. NO FUCKING WAY I AM FUCKING NAT.

“What the fuck, it is you Jon. I thought you were Kenny. BUT FUCK IT ANYWAYS. I AM JUST TOO HORNY RIGHT NOW.” She was in awe as she just pulled out my dick and turned around and inserted it back in facing me while frenching the shit out of me.

I pulled her ass closer to me and she clamped her legs around back and I screwed her insides as she moaned. “You are so good Jon, fuck.”

She slowly removed her bikini bra and started fondling with it. The scene was erotic as hell but in the back of my mind I was half guilty on fucking my best friend’s girl. But I fucked her anyway.

She whispered into my ears, “Gem and I have pills on ready for this trip, just fucking shoot it inside me. Okay, Jon?”

Fuck, it made me more aroused as ever as I motored up my thrust speed to full force and gave her a load full. Ken should have seen her face, it has “Conquered by Jon” all over her face.

“Ahh, they are going to hear us….”  Nat murmured as she crossed her arms and I held her by her hands while pumping her one at a time.

“Fucking you must be the second best thing that happened during this trip…” I whispered it into her ears.

“What is the first?” She was barely able to speak while containing her moans while melting her tight pussy into my dick’s shape. All this time, the pool flowed in between our bodies and ours hips moving back and forth by the water flow.
Old 26-11-2017, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 14
Storm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to behold

The rest of the story can be found here :

http://localerotics.tumblr.com/post/...r-off-to/embed
Old 26-11-2017, 08:09 PM
Samster (M)

I realised footsteps were closing in as I frantically pulled Natasha down into the pool with our head submerged into the water as I continued to thrust after thrust. She was holding back her breath and moans at the same time trying to stay in the water.

Fuck… It was just my best friend’s girl and me fucking each other behind his back. That must have been the most fucked up thing we had done. I looked up out of the pool and saw my drunken Gem looking into the pool in the dark lights.

I was so afraid at that moment but still so high on sex, I pinned down Nat onto the pool’s floor as I rammed her hard on her butt facing me. Natasha was desperately trying to grasp the rough sex that we had in the pool.

We reached our limits as she released her moans and leveled her head back above the pool, “Fuck we could have get caught.” She exclaimed with my dick inside her in a stand still position. “I came twice and I am still so horny, Jon… Please give it to me…”

Luckily Gemma was nowhere to be seen but all Natasha looked like was a lost little horny bunny, desperately finding her well deserving loads of cum and dick.

“You’re still hard aren’t you?” She pulled out my dick and grabbed it by her tiny hands.

“Shall we go somewhere else?” She winked at me with her miserably cute face with her all drenched up silky hair.

Almost want to tell her I don’t care anymore I just want to fuck here right here right now.

We shifted our naked self into the reserved bathroom with a tub that has ample space to fit us both.

“The fact that Ken and you decided to check into a place like this… Must mean you were really hoping to get busy with Gemma, weren’t you?” Her eyes were looking all tired but erotic at the same time as she spreads her legs out in front of me.

“Well, yeah…” I replied with guilt.

I never imagined that a reserved bath could come in so handy.

“But it turned out a little differently.” I grabbed her inner thigh and feast on her pussy, licking on her pussy as she continuously moans with her eyes closed and mouth wide opened.

“Ahhhh… Th… That’s enough. Just stick it in me… I just can’t wait any longer!” Nat exclaimed with her mouth wetted with her saliva.

She turned herself back facing me and tilted her face on her left looking me in a very indecent yet euphorically cute angle. I grabbed both her boobs as a pivotal point as I slowly teased her by rubbing my tip around her glory hole.

“Uhhh… Jon quit playing… Just fuck me up already…” She speaks as she just ignored my teasing and pushed Natasha’s butt onto my abs.

She was really that horny.

“Nnahhh, ahhhh.” Nat yelled as she move her hips with me doing and work as I continued fondling her breasts and twisting her hard nipples. “So deep…. It feels so good!”
Old 27-11-2017, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
AnusYee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, thanks!
Old 27-11-2017, 08:57 AM
Samster (M)

“Your dick seems to coil around me so well, Jon, unlike Kenneth’s.” She blatantly mumbled as her breasts were bouncing back and forth with the sheer amount of strength my thrust and her hips were doing.

“Don’t… Compare us like that!” I answered as my heart was a bit gleeful in that moment and Natasha came her love juice all over my donger.

I pinned her down on the floor in missionary position and she was barely able to look me into her eyes looking all embarrassed while enjoying someone else’s dick.

“Nnah… Auwhhhh… Nnnnn… Hyaaa….” She yelled as she came again onto me… “Sorry…”

She pulled me closer to him and pressed her hard on nipples on my chest and sat right above my hips, riding my dick like a cowgirl.

“Please cum inside me… You have worked hard… Let’s cum together…!” She said as she vigorously rode me and fondled with my balls from her back.

“Ughhh…. So deep! Don’t grind it in like that!” Nat exasperated as she pressed her head onto mine. “You’re so rough…!”  

“I gonna cum…!” Both of us yelled at the same time as I cummed right into her tiny little pussy as she forcefully cum and held me tight.

“Fuck… Fuck…. Uhhh….” She desperately spurted it out of her mouth while I squeezed her ass making sure every inched of my cum was pumped into her. We all looked tired as I placed her on the ground with my dick still in her.

“Hah… It’s still pouring out…” She exclaimed.

“We’ve still got some time… Don’t we?”

We slowly wore our bathrobes and she said, “Let me keep something as a memory.”

She snapped a photo of her in her bathrobe and room key, “Jon, remember. You were mine before.”

We slowly make our way into our shared bedroom. “What’ll we do if they figure out what we did?” Nat randomly asked looking all concerned when she was the one initiated a random snap and all these dirty talks.

“If that happens, I’ll find a way to smooth things over… It was more or less my fault anyways…” I assured her while my dick still little hard thinking of what we had just done together…

“No, but it’s not like I wasn’t complicit.” She replied looking at me all guilty while we are closing into the room.

“Eh? Those voices…” I exclaimed.

“Hmm…?” Natasha went over and peeped through the door.

“Ahhhh….. Ughhh…..” Gemma yelled with Kenneth humping her right by her ass on double-king sized bed.

“They definitely caught on to us…” Both of us exclaimed.

“Shit… Jon what shall we do?” She anxiously asked. “Should we confront them or leave them?”

“Fuck it… Just enter and ask them what the fuck is this all about…?” I answered back at her acting all angrily but hoping Kenneth would back me up and convince the girls for a fucking orgy.

Natasha was scared shitless as she held my hands as we entered the room.
Old 27-11-2017, 09:39 AM
Samster (M)

“Ahhh… Jon… I am sorry… I am too horny right now after you teasing me earlier… I thought Kenneth was you…” Gemma murmured with her eyes barely opening as Kenneth continued fucking her inner insides out.

“Bro… You don’t mind right…?” Ken brushed the topic as he continued pumping her pussy and Gem grabbed the bed hinge hard and continued moaning out loud as if we weren’t there at all. I would be lying that I am not turned on just by looking at Gemma being fucked by my best friend, all this time Nat was just quietly squeezing my hand tight while her nipples were protruding out of her tight white bathrobe.

“Actually, I fucked Nat just now by the poolside…” I warily explained. “We could call it even?”

“I… I… I could explain Kenny.” She frantically cut me off trying to explain like a lost puppy. “I thought it was you…”

Would she be so defensive if we were still fucking right now? Without hesitation, I pulled off Gemma bathrobe and pushed her onto our huge bed right beside Gemma and plunge my dick into her again.

“No… This is embarrassing. Jon, please don’t!” She yelled while being submissive not bulging even the slightest bit even after a few thrust.

Gemma grabbed her head and started frenching her while Ken and me high-fived each other. Two submissive gorgeous ladies’ pussies were wrapped around our fucking dicks.

“You said whose dick was better just now?” I spanked Nat ass as she blatantly answered back, “Yours…”  

“How dare you!” Ken smirked and removed his dick Gemma cute little pussy and placed his dick in between Gemma and Natasha faces. Both of them automatically started licking his straighten up dick in one singular motion. Natasha just kept on moaning and licking Ken’s saber while I gave her a time of her life.

“I… I… I am cumming…!” Those words barely came out of Natasha’s mouth as she seemed to be enjoying the most while multi-tasking both dicks. Her love juice continues leaking over my dick and onto my balls.

“Not fair! I also want to cum again…” Gemma jealously murmured while her left hand fingered herself and right hand giving Ken and good blow. She looked just too adorable and so irresistible with her envious eyes and enormous tits.

I took out my manhood out of Natasha and she instantly gave me a stare as Kenneth instantly followed suit with her dick right into Nat’s hole. “I am gonna fuck you off till you drop Nat.” Kenneth boastfully exclaimed and carried her out of the bed and lifted her legs off the ground while pumping her inside out. She’s just like a rag doll who loves being tossed around by us.

“Yes… Jon, give it to me!” Gem looked into my eyes and pressed her rather huge pair of breasts on me while she wrapped her tiny hands around me. I gave her a peck on her cheeks and I pushed her onto the fully transparent window in the room. Her tits were squeezed on by the windows hard while she gazed onto the starry night facing the palm trees as she eagerly awaits the arrival of her one true dick.
Old 27-11-2017, 11:58 AM
Samster (M)

Nat’s moans across the room were so loud but I still could hear Gemma’s heavy breaths, needless to say this is this first time we ever fucked each other, her being nervous is totally acceptable knowing that she yearns for my dick and me for so long already.

Her tiny pussy is right before my eyes and I slowly insert the tip of my dick. “Please… Be gentle okay..? I love you… And you only, Jon…” She tilted her head around looking all innocent again like how we first met in secondary school days.

I couldn’t wait any longer as I pushed my dick all the way into her womb as she just yelled out a fricking loud moan. She was definitely caught off-guard as I grabbed her head and gave her love bites on her neck. She was definitely giving better sex than Nat but I surely wouldn’t mind both of them fucking me at the same time.

“Baby, you’re the best… Fuck… Uhhh… Mwuhh… Yea…” Gemma just yelled them out in sequence continuously.

“Kenny harder, babe… Harder…!” Nat yelled across the room as I got even more riled up by both of Nat and Gem sweet ass moans.

“Baby, let’s not lose to them okay…? Uhh…! Nhhhh…” Gemma whispered into my ear while I held one of her legs up and fucked her sideways letting both of us glance having Kenny and Natasha sixty-nine with Nat on top and her hot perky ass facing our direction.

I gave Gemma ass a squeeze as she whispered, “Nat or my ass?”

“Yours, babe… No doubt…” I looked right into her ears while I continue pushing my dick in and out of her as she cummed all over the floor and looked at me all satisfied.

Kenneth pulled Nat’s hands with his dick still inside of her and placed her right beside us as he starts fondling Gemma’s boobs while Nat bends down licking my balls while receiving Ken’s dick.

Both Gemma and my sensation got heighten as I couldn’t hold myself back any longer knowing I am about to cum any moment. “Fuck… Gem… I am cumming into you… Let’s cum together again…” I proclaimed with our dear couple friends right beside us doing our biddings.

“Babe… I… Am… Cumming… Again…!” She yelled as she grabbed my arms while I shot inside her together with her love juice leaking out.

I took out my donger with her lying on the floor breathless leaving our love juice slowly leaking out of her while Nat relentlessly trying to lick Gem’s defeated pussy. I rubbed the remains of our juice onto Nat’s firm ass as she moved her hips back and forth and Kenny cupping Nat’s jugular boobs.

Nat placed her hand back on my dick while licking Gemma’s pussy and reinsert my dick into her. Fuck… I am quite tired myself but who asked me to be a woman pleaser. I can reject a horny pussy like that. Kenneth on the other hand placed his dick right beside Nat’s face while she just grabbed it with her mouth and Ken motored in her mouth hard.
Old 27-11-2017, 04:28 PM
Samster (M)

Gemma laid down dead on the floor while she fingered herself looking at the brave Nat receiving two cocks at once. Nat couldn’t even contain her moans with a dick in her mouth. It was definitely what she asked for, a fucking cockfest for a horny bitch like her.

Thrust after thrust, moans after moans, Nat still have plenty of strength as her hips and tongue were twisting around for our dicks to be satisfied.

Both Ken and I were about to cum as we removed our dicks off Nat and grabbed Gemma and positioned them kneeling down facing our glorious dick. They grabbed our dicks and balls and jacked it real hard as we gave them a final champagne shower on their distinctly different yet seductive face.

“Let us clean up…! We have a long day ahead of us…” Gemma smiled and licked our cum off her cum-stained face.

“Look…! These were the lingerie we tend to seduce you guys.” Nat hurriedly grabbed a pair of black lingerie, enthusiastically trying to show us. “I guess we would not need this.”

“It would be of some use later…” I cheekily laughed.

“It would be of some use later…” I cheekily laughed.

My head was heavy as I opened my eyes. Gemma was naked right beside me, hands on my donger while Nat’s naked ass was lying on my arms with her body tilted opposite of mine. Kenneth was nowhere to be found. I couldn’t care less as I removed my arms from Nat’s ass as her ass bounces off my arms. I slowly removed Gemma’s tiny little hands from my crouch and tilted her body around, with her face pressed on the bed.

Her bubbly ass was just right in front of me, with her glory hole facing me. Fuck I am still so horny when I am sober… I slowly inserted my dick right into Gem, as she shifted her ass a little before I shafted my dick fully into her.

“Rise N’ Shine babe…” I yelled as she was still very much asleep.

I’d no idea girls had such reflexes… She just started off with soft moan, right in her sleep. I thrust her gently into her as her hips just moved by its own, in her sleep. As I continued thrusting her, Nat woke up and euphorically started licking my balls.

“Fuck… Nat, this is so… good…” I howled like a horny ass wolf.

“You know I love your cock… Right babe…” Nat started fondling Gemma’s boobs from behind as I continued thrusting my dear girlfriend, Gemma.

Gemma’s soft moans began louder, as she slowly opened her eyes, with her sight right towards the mirror with Natasha and me fucking her while she was asleep.

“Babe… Fuck… This is so… horny… of you… to fuck me… in my sleep… Ugh…. Fakkk….” She just started moaning loudly as she frenched Nat from behind as I fucking doggied her till she yelled all over the room. Her butt was just ramping onto me hard… I want to cum so much…
Old 28-11-2017, 09:16 AM
Samster (M)

'Ding-dong’, the doorbell rang as we were in shocked. Gemma gave me the most disappointed look as she knew our climax got disrupted…  I pulled out my cock from her, leaving her bare pussy… as Natasha took over and sixty-nine with Gemma, licking each other’s pussies while I opened the door…

“Hey it’s me… I am here to fetch you all to the beach remember?” The chauffeur explained.

“Okay… Give me a few minutes we will be ready…” I left while rubbing off my hard on boner in my loose boxers.

We quickly get ready as Natasha woke Kenneth up who was dead asleep on the floor… Gemma wore short black skirt and white top while Natasha wore her black crop top with black shorts. Fuck… both of their figures are amazing… I wouldn’t mind just ogling them for the entire day without fucking them hard…

“I am so disappointed… We didn’t get to cum… Ahhh…” Gemma held my hands tight while walking towards the car.

Her face was just so cute… I wished I could push her over right now and fuck her under her black short skirt. She would totally freak out but be submissive little angel like yesterday…

She was just rubbing my cock continuously on the car while Natasha was brushing my legs… Kenneth was blissfully sitting in the front seat without knowing his girlfriend is technically cheating on him again…

Fuck… My cock was rock hard, as they continued fondling it… My dick was about to pop out any second…. Kenneth fell asleep along the ride, while Natasha removed my dick out of my pants… right in front of the driver… and started licking it while, Gemma was kind of blocking my dick from being seen…

“Jon… your dick is fucking huge… like how you fucked me yesterday… in the poolside… Fuckkkkk…. Uhmmmm….” Natasha licked and looked at me seductively, “Gemma aren’t you a lucky one…”

She licked my tipped of my dick while Gemma was cupping my balls and played with Nat’s hair… Fuck it was a total turn on… They took turn licking my dick while slowly began throbbing… it deep into their mouth…

“Fuck… I am cumming…” I whispered into Nat’s ears as I cummed right into her tiny little mouth as she slowly swallowed it with Gemma looking all dissatisfied not being the one receiving it… My little girl doesn’t really seem happy about it…

“Gem, are you jealous…?” I asked, “Don’t worry… I will make up to u…”

She just looked at me gloomily but still adorable and gave me a duck face.
Old 28-11-2017, 09:38 AM
Samster (M)

“Alright we are here! I will pick you guys up in 5 hour time, please enjoy your stay in the beach!” The driver exclaimed and pulled the car.

Kenneth was rather groggy when we alighted while, Gemma was looking upset because of the blow job experienced I had with Nat while Nat was just being the cheerful girl holding onto Ken’s hand, acting like she didn’t just blow me off.

“Gem, let’s move towards that small cave looking place on the beach…!” I whispered into her ears. “Let’s continue what we have started this morning… Rise and shine…” I stood out my tongue and she grabbed my arms tight as we ran towards it.

It was secluded and looked like no one would come here… I pull her skirt up as she unzipped and pulled out my dick while I moved her thongs side-wards. I quickly inserted my lubricated dick from Nat’s sucking earlier on, into her while holding her curvy waist.

“Fuck…. Jon that was so sudden… It is still rock hard… Fuck… You cheated right in front of me just now…” Gemma yelled like a maniac, “You better repay me back with your loads…”

I ramped into her pussy continuously while slowly loosen up her white top and fondled underneath her bra… It was perfectly cupped on my hands as she just kept on moaning as if we were back in the hotel… She bend down, hands and knees on the soft sand, while I pushed her firmly on the ground.

“You’re fucking nympho, you know that Gem…?” I yelled dominantly. “This is why I love you… Fuck…”

I pulled up one of her leg while I ramp her while I knelt down. Fucking sand is making me feel horny as ever as she just kept on moaning.

“Baby… Don’t stop… Fuck… I want you to cum later…” She screamed at the top of her lungs while she tilt her head over and frenched me like no tomorrow.

I pushed my dick back and forth while she continuously moaned through her throat while tonguing me continuously. Fuck it was just horribly sexy for her to do something so dirty… fucking me in public beach… This is something too wild for me… But we clearly fucking loved it…

Her hips took control and she continuously moved her hips on her own, my dick was just enjoying her insides while she moaned to keep up the mood. She squeezed her thighs tight as I fucking could take it longer while thrusting her.

“Fuckkkkk I am gonna cum inside you, Gem….” I yelled. “Brace yourself baby… cum with me…”

She somehow managed to squirt all over my cock as both of us climaxed together and yelled…

Footsteps slowly walked closer to us…

“Ahhh… what is this…?”
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1