The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-02-2017, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
A Fantasy comes True••••••••••••

We had enjoyed a night at a friend΄s house, you know dinner, drinks and some music. The group of us in our 30s and 40s had spend the early evening hours toasting glasses of beers, while talking about sports, politics and more basically curing the world΄s evils.

My wife (Ray) whom I had often fantasised about being ravaged by a stranger was truly enjoying herself talking to several very interesting people with backgrounds in advertising and media. 

The conversation after what seemed to be our 5th glass of beer veered over to
"I never"... feeling like kids again we all enjoyed it.

"I never swam naked in the ocean" to

"I never kissed another guy"... the I nevers quickly migrated to the more juicy variety.

"I never had a threesome with another girl, guy" etc...  This was setting the tone for a fun night. 

The ante was upped when we opted to play "Truth or Dare". I was dared to kiss the neighbour's wife on her inner thigh, she nodded "ok" and I did. Ray was dared, but opted for a truth "I have fingered myself over the thought of someone in this room"... WOW!...   Later she was dared to go into a closet with a stranger (she had just met at the party) and stand there holding each other. She did... we all did crazy stuff. 

I returned to our house on several occassions to grab more beer and wine as the stock was drying up and the party was just getting off the ground. At close to midnight and about 8 hrs into the party, people were dancing, hefty discussions on politics and another sexual desires (I found most interesting) were going on. I pulled my wife over to hear more about this one... she was somewhat still shy and backed off. Later the conversation turned into even more detailed with sex acts and things of that nature being covered. At this point someone asked me if had anymore of that microbeer from Boston. I nodded and headed home to get yet more...

Upon my return Ray was in the middle of the discussion on sex and she was telling everyone how shy she was. The very open group had obviously lots of experience in experimenting and they prodded her to open up. She did...

A few more hours had passed an I noticed Ray was no longer in the room. Asking about they said she headed home. A conversation I had on politics had taken my full attention via a guy from Portugal. Ok I thought and I headed for a last call drink as the party started to wind down. 

I headed home and fumbled around as I could not find the right pocket for my keys. In the corner of my eye I could see the living room light was still on and there was some movement...

"Oh no someone is partying here"... much to my astonishment I could see someone in the middle of being fucked from behind, a guy slapping her ass as he thrusted.

I thought to break it up but it was actually very erotic to see.......

I moved to the next window to see it was Ray... a fury came over me but I was paralyzed want to watch what I had fantasised about so many times before. I did not recognise the guy and as I repositioned to see whom he was my legs remained frozen in place. His cock was pounding away. There was no sound. I freed my legs and wandered around the house to see from a better angle. Through a back door window I could see him holder her hair and fucking away. He stops, turns her over, grabs her legs, spreads them apart, she was soaking wet from the action, hair face all sweaty as he came near to her. She stopped for a second looking to hear if there was someone in the room.. and then guided his cock into her stretched pussy. He pounded away... 

I was so turned on as he fucked away. She writhed, slithered and he lifted her legs above her head she looked at him as he entered her...  

About to finish he again turns her over and fucks her from behind. Finally freezing up as he exploded in her pussy...falling on top of her, they kiss passionately and he exits her.

She is looking so ravaged and sexy. My fantasy comes true.......

The End
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1