The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 26-10-2017, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23413 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baigonggong View Post
That means other teams can also beat Liverpool .
Not surprising at all! Should sent SG's team to compete in the epl rather than these bunch of clowns!These bunch are all well fed with high weekly pay but play like sch kids!Again....BR is laughing at the back!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 26-10-2017, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 569 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 18
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Rhian Brewster anyone

Gotta take some hope from somewhere and boy this young lad seems to bring some light to all the darkness currently hanging over Anfield!

Just scored his 2nd hattrick against Brazil no less, to take England to the WC Under 17 Final
Old 26-10-2017, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12099 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Rhian Brewster anyone

Gotta take some hope from somewhere and boy this young lad seems to bring some light to all the darkness currently hanging over Anfield!

Just scored his 2nd hattrick against Brazil no less, to take England to the WC Under 17 Final
He definitely look awesome lad. Liverpool had Ben Woodburn, Solanke and Brewster as young attacking players.

Where is our defensive player?

Maybe we should allow under 23 defence to play in first team.

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 26-10-2017, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helpla View Post
True man, agree with you completely
VVD is not the answer but at least it's better than Lovren - I hope - and at least an additional experienced and qualified CB after we sold Sakho and rotate between the youngsters
Klopp's tactics is not coming to fruition for a long time and he's still adamantly stubborn on making it work
Liverpool had it's fair, and huge share of stubborn managers and I'm sick of it
Next game he better change the formation and tactics and start to plan for life without Coutinho and Can
Sell Lovren, drop Henderson and buy a quality, proven goalscorer
Will not get them out of the shithole they are in but at least it'll lead them nearer to the entrance of the shithole
Glad that you also share my views . I am still analysing why Liverpool is playing so badly . It seemed that as games goes by the results seemed to be getting worse and worse . Klopp should have use last summer transfer window to improve the squad . But did he do it ? The other teams have improved their squads . Can't understand why Liverpool is defending so badly . To make other worse Liverpool isn't doing well at the other end too . You would had have expect with so many shots at goal Liverpool would have been scoring for fun. Now that with Mane injured Liverpool huff and puff and still cannot breakdown the double decker bus . Liverpool can't always depend on Salah and Coutinho to do the scoring . The headless chicken isn't helpig either . Don't know why Klopp keep on insisting on using the headless chicken when he isn't scoring and or providing assists . Is Klopp blind or what ? Why doesn't he use more Sturridge and Solanke and Woodburn ? Lets see how Klopp would line up the team this weekend . So many managers were already sacked I wonder if Klopp would be next . I am hoping Rafa would come back to Liverpool but he seemed to be doing well at Newcastle .

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 26-10-2017, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Rhian Brewster anyone

I would give him a chance in the senior team given that some senior players have not been doing well lately .

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 26-10-2017, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

The entire defence has to change including the goalkeepers. Only Clyn is worth keeping. The rest have to go.
Old 27-10-2017, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 7
Helpla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwanker View Post
Glad that you also share my views . I am still analysing why Liverpool is playing so badly . It seemed that as games goes by the results seemed to be getting worse and worse . Klopp should have use last summer transfer window to improve the squad . But did he do it ? The other teams have improved their squads . Can't understand why Liverpool is defending so badly . To make other worse Liverpool isn't doing well at the other end too . You would had have expect with so many shots at goal Liverpool would have been scoring for fun. Now that with Mane injured Liverpool huff and puff and still cannot breakdown the double decker bus . Liverpool can't always depend on Salah and Coutinho to do the scoring . The headless chicken isn't helpig either . Don't know why Klopp keep on insisting on using the headless chicken when he isn't scoring and or providing assists . Is Klopp blind or what ? Why doesn't he use more Sturridge and Solanke and Woodburn ? Lets see how Klopp would line up the team this weekend . So many managers were already sacked I wonder if Klopp would be next . I am hoping Rafa would come back to Liverpool but he seemed to be doing well at Newcastle .
Well to be honest I think Sturridge can no longer play at the top-level meaning for a club fighting for top 4 every season
Milner and Sturridge most likely will leave within this 2 seasons
For Firminho, I've read that they use him because of his tactical nous rather than his footballing ability although not saying he is lacking in that area but nothing exemplary as well, they call him the brain that's why they've been utilising him
I'd like to see Lallana back in the fray and provide much needed space, chances and loads of creativity for our attackers who only look good on paper
I really like Solanke as he is good with headers which compliments Woodburn and TAA who can both put in decent crosses other than Coutinho
We'll see about this weekend's lineup and we'll know when will be Klopp's last day at the job after the game
Old 27-10-2017, 01:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 11
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
20 cents....
Big brother this weekend you bet who and how much ? Ah Gong is thinking on betting Huddersfield .

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 27-10-2017, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 11
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
The entire defence has to change including the goalkeepers. Only Clyn is worth keeping. The rest have to go.
But in the mean time Klopp have to make use of what he has got until January transfer window .

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 27-10-2017, 02:52 PM
Samster

ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Big brother this weekend you bet who and how much ? Ah Gong is thinking on betting Huddersfield .
Eat liverpool

Bet Man City.

Old 27-10-2017, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But in the mean time Klopp have to make use of what he has got until January transfer window .
When Klopp took over, Liverpool defence was in disarray. He had 4 transfer windows to deal with it but .... U still believe in him on this coming transfer window??

I will sign petition to sack Klopp if this coming match, Liverpool draws or loses.
Old 27-10-2017, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
What a laughing stock! West ham also can beat spurs! But....but....but.....one team that spent so much on transfers cannot wor!
Nothing to laugh at... A minor cup... Spurs played mostly with reserves but think further even with Spurs reserves, Liverpool might not able to win.
Old 27-10-2017, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23413 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
When Klopp took over, Liverpool defence was in disarray. He had 4 transfer windows to deal with it but .... U still believe in him on this coming transfer window??

I will sign petition to sack Klopp if this coming match, Liverpool draws or loses.
Are u gonna fly the banner? His fav Keita always lai Ang ler in bundesliga! A bit like Robbie savage!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 27-10-2017, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Are u gonna fly the banner? His fav Keita always lai Ang ler in bundesliga! A bit like Robbie savage!
Think Keita did on purpose so that he dun have to play so much. Already confirmed big payday no mood to play for current team.

Old 27-10-2017, 08:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Couti will miss tomorrow's match against Huddesfield due to a groin injury! Likely will miss next week CL match also.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1