The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 18-03-2012, 12:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7180 / Power: 18
chochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

another user added to my ignore list: SH1491
Old 18-03-2012, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

http://sg.sports.yahoo.com/news/live...0461--spt.html

Liverpool - Stoke City Preview: Potters have only conceded two goals once in their last 15 FA Cup ties

Liverpool manager Kenny Dalglish will be able 2 welcome back 4ward Craig Bellamy into his side aft the Welshman missed the Reds' Merseyside derby demolition of local rivals Everton in midweek.

The Anfield gaffer will hv 2 do without the services of full back Glen Johnson, who is still making his way back fr injury, while defender Daniel Agger is set 2 miss out on the quarter-final tie with a cracked rib.

Stoke City boss Tony Pulis will be minus Jamaican striker Ricardo Fuller aft the 32-year-old received a straight red card 4 stamping on Branislav Ivanovic during their away defeat 2 Chelsea in the Premier League.

He is set 2 give a recall 2 goalkeeper Thomas Sorensen, deciding 2 give a rest 2 current Stoke stopper Asmir Begovic, while 4mer Liverpool striker Peter Crouch is set 2 return 2 the starting line-up having missed out the Stamford Bridge clash.

DID YOU KNOW?

Liverpool hv only managed 2 claim victory in 4 out of their last 12 fixtures, drawing 4 & losing the same amount.

The Reds r looking 2 claim a domestic double 4 the 1st time since 2001, when they beat Birmingham City on penalties 2 lift the League Cup, then defeated Arsenal in the dramatic closing minutes of the FA Cup final thanks to 2 goals fr Michael Owen.

This will be the 1st time the 2 sides hv met in the FA Cup since 1988, when a Peter Beardsley strike helped Liverpool win a replay

Reds boss Kenny Dalglish is looking 2 claim his 3rd FA Cup in charge of the Anfield side aft winning the trophy in 1986 & 1989 during his 1st stint in charge of Liverpool.

The Anfield encounter will be Stoke City’s 46th game of tis season, having started the campaign in July against Hajduk Split in the Europa League.

While Liverpool hv played all of their FA Cup games @ home, Stoke hv had 2 play each of Gillingham, Derby & Crawley away fr the Britannia Stadium.

The Potters hv only conceded more than 1 goal 1s in their last 15 FA Cup ties, spanning 3 seasons.

Tis is the 4th time the 2 teams hv met tis season; Tony Pulis’ side claimed a goalless draw on their last visit 2 Merseyside, having won their home Premier League fixture 1-0 thanks 2 a Jonathan Walters penalty, while in between, the Reds knocked the Potters out of the League Cup.
Old 18-03-2012, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 22
lugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Prediction Time

Liverpool 1 Stoke 0

Captain Stevie with a penalty to settle the tie

I hope the Kop sings loud in support of Fabrice Muamba tonight...
Old 18-03-2012, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

FA Cup

Liverpool Vs Stoke

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/preview...339825?cc=4716

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/lates...-we-missed-him

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articl...tastic-3025541

http://www.teamtalk.com/match/previe...-Stoke-preview

Its going to be another tight game . I hope Liverpool will prevail .

My prediction

Liverpool 2 Stoke 1 .

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 18-03-2012, 01:05 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 909 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6034 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

looking forward to tonight's team selection!
Old 18-03-2012, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 16
doppelherz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

expecting a tough game and think Bellamy could start this one with Carroll being rested for QPR.

i will take any result today that favours a Liverpool win.
Old 18-03-2012, 08:12 PM
Samster

chochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond repute

less than 4 hours to kick off..

Other than injuries to Johnson and Agger, KD has a full squad to choose from.

It was reported that Bellamy is back in the squad for the match, which is music to my ears.

Preview by GMF - http://www.givemefootball.com/fa-cup...fa-cup-preview

Prediction: Liverpool to win it by 2 goals
Old 18-03-2012, 10:53 PM
Samster

lugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Am watching the Chelsea vs Leicester match..

A certain FT is playing very well... can see his hunger is back.. causing a lot of havoc with his speed down the right... He is playing more now, can see him getting more confident...

Hope AC also gets more games...would like to see him take on Crouchie in the air..
Old 18-03-2012, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chochochang2 View Post
another user added to my ignore list: SH1491
Pak too

Liverpool 2 vs Stoke 0
Old 18-03-2012, 11:10 PM
Samster

Team news:

Starting XI: Reina, Kelly, Carragher, Skrtel, Jose Enrique, Maxi, Spearing, Gerrard, Downing, Suarez, Carroll

Subs: Doni, Coates, Kuyt, Adam, Henderson, Flanagan, Shelvey

finally Downing and Maxi on the wings!

however, still no signs of Bellamy in the squad and why are there 3 CMs among the subs??
Old 18-03-2012, 11:10 PM
Samster

Yeah!!! Maxi is playing!!!

Liverpool: Reina, Kelly, Enrique, Carragher, Skrtel, Spearing, Gerrard, Maxi, Downing, Carroll, Suarez. Subs: Doni, Coates, Kuyt, Adam, Henderson, Flanagan, Shelvey.

All the way Boys!!!
Old 18-03-2012, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1064 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

My prediction

Liv 2 - 1 Stoke

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 18-03-2012, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lugi View Post
Am watching the Chelsea vs Leicester match..

A certain FT is playing very well... can see his hunger is back.. causing a lot of havoc with his speed down the right... He is playing more now, can see him getting more confident...
1/2 yr without a goal and finally score 2 against a smaller team just like our AC

Anyway back to later match, I'm confident that we go all the way to the final and meet Chelsea ..
Old 19-03-2012, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Ole ole oleee!!!

Maxi and Suarez = fantastic !
Old 19-03-2012, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3575 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

what's been missing from Suarez's play so far!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1